PDA

View Full Version : Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age

Pages : 1 [2]

sandi
08-23-2012, 05:19 PM
Hi all. Althought I have visited this site numerous times, this is my first post! Awesome site and thread! Ive been playing KA for a couple of months now and I have a couple of questions I hope you can help me with:

1. There is a current boss event - Eastern Warlord. Im not sure how this work. It has showed up on my quest list and tells me I need to complete more missions and find more bosses to defeat. What does this mean? Am I meant to be mastering maps? If so, should I be sticking to one map (latest one)? Do I need to kill bosses or can I get by with killing the little guys?

2. Ive seen the mithral blade mentioned by killing gnats in the dwarven mines. Also mention of Dagons Delta. Are these maps? I dont have them. Can I presume that they are high level maps that I havent accessed yet? What's the best way to do this?

3. Im a PVE player and find that the latest maps dont drop a lot of loot and the loot is not as good as what I am able to buy. Should I be sticking to one map and keep mastering to high level?

4. What are tournament and championship rounds? How do you qualify? Is there any strategies around this?

Rogue
Lvl 22
A:6133/ D:7072
2923 income

GetItOn
08-23-2012, 06:04 PM
Hi sandi, welcome aboard.

1 - the best way to trigger the boss event is to attack someone on the Battle List. Works just about every time

2 - Yes those are maps you'll see once you hit lvl 50+

3 - Loot is mostly the best at the last map you're able to access.

4 - those are the PVp quests (attack x many ppl with x allies)

sandi
08-23-2012, 11:05 PM
Hi sandi, welcome aboard.

1 - the best way to trigger the boss event is to attack someone on the Battle List. Works just about every time

Thanks for this. The boss event has triggered. Am I meant to be killing creatures and bosses on maps? If so, different maps or mastering the same map?

GetItOn
08-24-2012, 12:12 AM
Thanks for this. The boss event has triggered. Am I meant to be killing creatures and bosses on maps? If so, different maps or mastering the same map?

It's your preference. If you master a map to lvl 4 you gain an extra Hero skill point, and if you master all the way to 5 you get a indestructible unit. There's another thread that lists each maps unit called area level 5 mastery if you do a search for it.

whiterider
08-26-2012, 06:05 PM
I would like to share some strategies for upgrading Money Buildings.

Early in the game I found out that RIO index is not worth to follow, don't know who is using it even in the real life, since there are always other factor to consider an investment :)

I am using slightly different approach when buffing my Income.

First of all, common sence:
Cottages change a lot the Income per Hour but are worth it only up to 5th-10th level when you need to buy less expensive units and 20 gold/5 minutes is much appreciated. My Cottages are at lvl 7 at the moment because of the silly quests I got and I dont intend to upgrade them any further.

I am using an Index number that I have labeled "Upgrade Gold Gain per Hour" - it means how much gold I will gain per 1 hour of upgrade time.

I am using this Index to compare all buildings and to choose that upgrade that will give me most gold gain per collecting hour for the least upgrade time.

Or in real life economic it just means "How to gain most money in the shortest time considering I have enough investments" - Upgrade money is no problem in Kingdoms age and this is why Return of Investment Index is worthless. You always will have more money than you can spend on upgrades if you are somehow inteligent developing your Kingdom.

A great factor in spending money in KA is the Vault size - there is a danger keeping large ammounts of unspend money in game. So better use them on upgrades.

I.E. Upgrade Shipyard (Collect in 18 hours) from lvl 1 to lvl 2 (500 gold to 1000 gold): upgrade time: 27 hours, gold upgrade 500 gold/18 hours, Upgrade Gold per Hour Index = (500/18)/27 = 1.03

This compared to Stables (same collect time building) from lvl 1 to lvl 2 gives you an Index of 4.03 so it is better to upgrade your Stables first. Of course your Stables could be higher than 2nd level at the time you have build your Shipyards so I always compare the next levels of any two buildings I want to upgrade.

This assures more gold gain for the same upgrade time and faster money growth.

Next thing I consider is the gold "step" between any two levels of upgrades. I.E. Shipyard 1 to 2 gives you 28 gold/hour (500 gold / 18 hours) but Shipyard 2 to 3 gives you 14 gold.

This "gold gain step" applies to any building: upgrading any building from 1st to 2nd level gives you double the ammount of gold than any further level, so I always upgrade any building at least to 2nd level and if the UHG Index is lower I leave that building without any further upgrades. There is no need to upgrade the Inn pass the 2nd level because the gold gain compared to the hours needed for the upgrade is unsignificant compared to the Leatherworker, and looking at the numbers there is less gain from Silos pass the 5th level than again Leatherworker - even if you dont understand the concept, just following the numbers can give you the right idea that it is much more worth it to upgrade Leatherworker than Inns or Silos. You will invest less hours for more gold gain upgrading the Leatherworkers than Inns or Silos.

Of course the UPH Index is worth to follow pass your 10th level, till than you dont have much choise upgrading buildings and is best to follow when camping. UPH Index does not apply to the short "bonus" upgrade times at the start of the game - like 30 seconds upgrade or 15 minutes upgrade.

I started to use this approach because sometimes the gold gain from some buildings looks very aluring but if you dont pay close attention to the upgrade time you cant understand that it is not a real gain and it is better to upgrade a building with slighlty less gold gain per hour but in much shorter time.

Again, for these that do not fully understand this concept:
1. Use your common sense - check if the upgrade time is not at 4 am, because it is not worth it to lose your sleep even for KA :)

2. Check if you have enough money for the next Vault upgrade - this is more worth than anything in the game, after you have maxed your Vault, you are free to follow this strategy at full.

3. Make a short list how many times you can milk all of your buildings, I can collect money from Libraries/Butcher Shops only two times a day so I consider these buildings 12 hours not 8 hours and I have changed their values in the Excel file from 8 to 12, but all of this is up to you. UPH Index is best worth it to compare the buildings in the same group or close group of collect hours - libraries to butcher shops, inns to silos etc.

4. Choose the building that will give you the highest Index and upgrade it.

Make a list of at least 10 buildings and than see if their finishing time is in a comfortable for you hour of the day, I have another table that calculates all of this but I dont have the time to clear it from my datas and to post it here.

For the time being I am posting only the Excel file that compares all buildings to their UPH Index.

Just to show you how good this works, I have a Kingdom of 40 tiles, Vault of 220 k, more than a million spend on equipment, more high priests and flaming catapults that I need and more gold from bazaars/merchant caravans/farms per hour than I need to open an event chest for my level (which sometimes is a big limit - so I do not rely on these buildings for developing my kingdom and in the same time I always get at least 15 gems from free play using game gold with no worries that I limit myself). Every day I am always at the edge of my Vault limit and usually at the end of the day I spend gold on equpment or more units because someone can take it from me. Even my Defense density is more than 170 I dont want to donate gold to better players :)

p.s. Actually this Index is the real Return of Investment Index, I cant understand why someone has decided to just divide the upgrade cost to the collected money and has labeled this ROI since this excludes so many other factors from the formula.

NSC
08-26-2012, 07:13 PM
For mage, my magic units will gain a bonus in A/D?

Funkey monkey
08-27-2012, 03:40 AM
For mage, my magic units will gain a bonus in A/D?

Nope, Player classes are Warrior, Mage, and Rogue. As stated in the FAQs there is no significant difference in any of these classes, other than the Hero Equipment available for them to buy, and the Weapons/Armor that can be equipped.

You can build a Magic Temple at level 22 to boost your Magic units.

NSC
08-27-2012, 04:49 AM
Nope, Player classes are Warrior, Mage, and Rogue. As stated in the FAQs there is no significant difference in any of these classes, other than the Hero Equipment available for them to buy, and the Weapons/Armor that can be equipped.

You can build a Magic Temple at level 22 to boost your Magic units.

Okay thanks! I thought it was like Modern War. Heh.
Still new to the game. It's slightly harder to earn money here though, time =/

giubr
08-27-2012, 07:59 AM

Early in the game I found out that RIO index is not worth to follow, don't know who is using it even in the real life, since there are always other factor to consider an investment :)

(...)

I am using an Index number that I have labeled "Upgrade Gold Gain per Hour" - it means how much gold I will gain per 1 hour of upgrade time.

I am using this Index to compare all buildings and to choose that upgrade that will give me most gold gain per collecting hour for the least upgrade time.

(...)

Hello whiterider, thanks for posting your thoughts and your spreadsheet.

I completely agree with you that gold is a more abundant resource than time to upgrade, so I do prefer to rank upgrades based on incremental output per upgrade time.

However, if I am not mistaken, one factor that your index does not account for is the frequency of collection, even though you mention that in your message. That is, let's be realistic: even though a Cottage can have a high index, who is going to collect all 288 times per day without losing a second between collections?

To that effect, the original spreadsheet has one column named $ gain/ day/ upgrade hr that tries to capture the collection factor as well. Thus, I choose to use this indicator to guide my next upgrades.

Ultimately this indicator and your index are very similar, it's just that the former tries to include another factor. Actually, if I am not mistaken, if you do a regression between your index and the indicator from the original spreadsheet assuming your collection efficiency is 100%, you should see an R-square close to 1.

And I also agree with you: upgrade your vault as much and as fast as you can! :-)

Once again, thanks for your thoughts. It's good to see other people prioritizing upgrade time over gold.

PS: I think that your level 2 Bazaar might have a wrong reference in the index column

Clay01
08-27-2012, 10:03 AM

First of all, common sence:
Cottages change a lot the Income per Hour but are worth it only up to 5th-10th level when you need to buy less expensive units and 20 gold/5 minutes is much appreciated. My Cottages are at lvl 7 at the moment because of the silly quests I got and I dont intend to upgrade them any further.

Or in real life economic it just means "How to gain most money in the shortest time considering I have enough investments" - Upgrade money is no problem in Kingdoms age and this is why Return of Investment Index is worthless. You always will have more money than you can spend on upgrades if you are somehow inteligent developing your Kingdom.

A great factor in spending money in KA is the Vault size - there is a danger keeping large ammounts of unspend money in game. So better use them on upgrades.

I.E. Upgrade Shipyard (Collect in 18 hours) from lvl 1 to lvl 2 (500 gold to 1000 gold): upgrade time: 27 hours, gold upgrade 500 gold/18 hours, Upgrade Gold per Hour Index = (500/18)/27 = 1.03

This compared to Stables (same collect time building) from lvl 1 to lvl 2 gives you an Index of 4.03 so it is better to upgrade your Stables first. Of course your Stables could be higher than 2nd level at the time you have build your Shipyards so I always compare the next levels of any two buildings I want to upgrade.

This assures more gold gain for the same upgrade time and faster money growth.

Next thing I consider is the gold "step" between any two levels of upgrades. I.E. Shipyard 1 to 2 gives you 28 gold/hour (500 gold / 18 hours) but Shipyard 2 to 3 gives you 14 gold.

This "gold gain step" applies to any building: upgrading any building from 1st to 2nd level gives you double the ammount of gold than any further level, so I always upgrade any building at least to 2nd level and if the UHG Index is lower I leave that building without any further upgrades. There is no need to upgrade the Inn pass the 2nd level because the gold gain compared to the hours needed for the upgrade is unsignificant compared to the Leatherworker, and looking at the numbers there is less gain from Silos pass the 5th level than again Leatherworker - even if you dont understand the concept, just following the numbers can give you the right idea that it is much more worth it to upgrade Leatherworker than Inns or Silos. You will invest less hours for more gold gain upgrading the Leatherworkers than Inns or Silos.

Of course the UPH Index is worth to follow pass your 10th level, till than you dont have much choise upgrading buildings and is best to follow when camping. UPH Index does not apply to the short "bonus" upgrade times at the start of the game - like 30 seconds upgrade or 15 minutes upgrade.

I started to use this approach because sometimes the gold gain from some buildings looks very aluring but if you dont pay close attention to the upgrade time you cant understand that it is not a real gain and it is better to upgrade a building with slighlty less gold gain per hour but in much shorter time.

Again, for these that do not fully understand this concept:
1. Use your common sense - check if the upgrade time is not at 4 am, because it is not worth it to lose your sleep even for KA :)

2. Check if you have enough money for the next Vault upgrade - this is more worth than anything in the game, after you have maxed your Vault, you are free to follow this strategy at full.

3. Make a short list how many times you can milk all of your buildings, I can collect money from Libraries/Butcher Shops only two times a day so I consider these buildings 12 hours not 8 hours and I have changed their values in the Excel file from 8 to 12, but all of this is up to you. UPH Index is best worth it to compare the buildings in the same group or close group of collect hours - libraries to butcher shops, inns to silos etc.

4. Choose the building that will give you the highest Index and upgrade it.

Make a list of at least 10 buildings and than see if their finishing time is in a comfortable for you hour of the day, I have another table that calculates all of this but I dont have the time to clear it from my datas and to post it here.

For the time being I am posting only the Excel file that compares all buildings to their UPH Index.

Just to show you how good this works, I have a Kingdom of 40 tiles, Vault of 220 k, more than a million spend on equipment, more high priests and flaming catapults that I need and more gold from bazaars/merchant caravans/farms per hour than I need to open an event chest for my level (which sometimes is a big limit - so I do not rely on these buildings for developing my kingdom and in the same time I always get at least 15 gems from free play using game gold with no worries that I limit myself). Every day I am always at the edge of my Vault limit and usually at the end of the day I spend gold on equpment or more units because someone can take it from me. Even my Defense density is more than 170 I dont want to donate gold to better players :)

p.s. Actually this Index is the real Return of Investment Index, I cant understand why someone has decided to just divide the upgrade cost to the collected money and has labeled this ROI since this excludes so many other factors from the formula.

good tips on upgrade choices, and I do something similar as well.

I've created my own spreadsheet where I use my assumptions for how often I will collect those buildings (i.e. perhaps I put in that I will collect the bazaar and merchant caravan 10 times each day), that way my own ROI is based on my own playing style and collection times.

I dont base everything on ROI, though, everything is fluid depending on the goals at the time.

if I just purchased a big upgrade that busted my saved gold/vault, the next upgrade will be a medium or small one, so that I'm upgrading something while saving gold for the next big upgrade.

I also look at my own schedule, if a building is going to be done upgrading at 3 pm, I dont want the next upgrade purchased to be on an 36 hour clock and thus be finished at 3 am, when I'm hopefully sleeping... I'll instead target a 24 hour or whatever works for my real life schedule to be able to start the next building upgrade.

dee17
08-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Just want to share my thoughts following on from the last few posts about upgrading money buildings:
-I found that the 1hr buildings actually rates very highly on the "Upgrade gain per hr" index, even after adjusting for collecting only 10-12 times a day. Thus I now have 2xL10 Bazaars and L9 & L7 Caravans, which I estimate make up almost 50% of my real income.
-The end times of upgrades have been a big factor for me; after ruling out the ones that finish in sleep/work hours, the remaining choices are usually very limited.
-Eventually big upgrades over $330K becomes a consideration. My approach partly relies on synching most of my buildings for collection at one time, which means the simple Output becomes an additional factor. Specifically I look at a "Simple Gain/UGtime" index, where Simple Gain = (next Lvl's output - Current output).

Ghost818
09-18-2012, 12:58 AM
I hope this info isnt outdated nowadays.

Funkey monkey
09-18-2012, 04:12 AM
Your guide is still helpful and we refer users to it. For some, strategy has changed with the nerfing of w/a of maps, the intro of boosted stats nerfing w/a again and with the events starting. But it is still a great guide and wish you would come by more often.

manson627
09-21-2012, 10:48 AM
can anyone tell me wt is best unit?
for example: i hv 10 unit A which are with Attact 10 Defence 2
and 10 unit B which are with Attact 1 Defence 5

if i only can bring 10 unit,the best 10 unit is 10 unit A
or when attacking enemy,i will bring 10 unit A
and when I defence,i bring 10 unit b?

Talkazar
09-21-2012, 11:32 AM
when attacking enemy,i will bring 10 unit A
and when I defence,i bring 10 unit b?

This is what will happen. When attacking, only the units attack matters, when defending only its defense so unit A is better on attack, and unit B is better on defense.

Edit: erm and as a matter of courtesy, please don't spam the board multiple times with the same question, and please don't dump your question in irrelevant threads. All new posts are flagged so a forum regular will find your question even if asked once.

ACBerb
10-10-2012, 08:07 PM
First off thanks to Ghost for the spread sheet. Question, I have noticed many stronger personal weapons and armor then in the spreadsheet. ie. Warrior (my character) only list's up to 25 attack on the spreadsheet. I have seen other warriors with much higher weapons (over 30 attack) and armor, any one know where to find these/who drop these??? If this is explained in another thread please point the way.

GetItOn
10-11-2012, 12:21 AM
First off thanks to Ghost for the spread sheet. Question, I have noticed many stronger personal weapons and armor then in the spreadsheet. ie. Warrior (my character) only list's up to 25 attack on the spreadsheet. I have seen other warriors with much higher weapons (over 30 attack) and armor, any one know where to find these/who drop these??? If this is explained in another thread please point the way.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32192-High-Level-Equipment

All weapons/armor above 25 have to be acquired thru monster killing on the higher maps.

domw001
10-11-2012, 01:31 AM
Easier said than done though.

I've been banging away at my highest map, The Lost Bethel, for 3 days now and still can't get a Warrior drop.

blue2012
10-11-2012, 04:20 AM
Hi, is there any way to determine which units will come into battle if they have same defense stats (while defending)? For example: My paladin: atk 8; def 17; My zeppelin: atk 7; def 17 and my priests: atk 6, def 17 --> In defending an attack, which of my units will come first? If my total number of those units exceed the total number of units to be brought, which unit will not attend the fight and therefore will not be affected by casualty?

Appreciate your help :)

Bladen
10-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Can anyone tell me where I need to go to view the game poilicy for Kingdom Age?

AndrewH
10-13-2012, 05:53 AM
When an ally looks at my profile, the figures for Attack and Defence are significantly higher (about 25%) than when I look at my profile? Is this down to the skill points I have invested?

Also, the "Best Weapon" and "Best Armour" that my ally sees listed in my profile are different from what I see. Everything else appears the same.

hellhound604
10-13-2012, 07:20 AM
Is there any way to sort the ally list? sometimes I want to see how things are with some of my allies, and to scroll through a couple of hundred of them, isn't always the nicest thing to do. I would for example love to have my ally list sorted from newest to oldest allies.

hellhound604
10-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Who or what are the Forum Knights? I see a lot of references to them, both over here, and on the players comments in the game.

The_Red
10-13-2012, 08:48 AM
When an ally looks at my profile, the figures for Attack and Defence are significantly higher (about 25%) than when I look at my profile? Is this down to the skill points I have invested?

Also, the "Best Weapon" and "Best Armour" that my ally sees listed in my profile are different from what I see. Everything else appears the same.

Your ally looking at you is seeing boosted stats. This is something they're doing to a small number of players. See the thread on the subject below.

Best Weapon/Armor is a bug. It always shows your player class when you look at other. IE it will show mages equipping rogue weapons.

Is there any way to sort the ally list? sometimes I want to see how things are with some of my allies, and to scroll through a couple of hundred of them, isn't always the nicest thing to do. I would for example love to have my ally list sorted from newest to oldest allies.

No sorting is available.

Who or what are the Forum Knights? I see a lot of references to them, both over here, and on the players comments in the game.

Its a group of members of this forum who've joined together as an alliance. Search will find more answers for you.

Plux
10-13-2012, 10:33 AM
Ghost's guide is a great game manual but progression strategy is totally turned on it's head now. Box Crate Events, Epics and Scratchers create a new 2 direction dynamic across all 3 games!

Ghost818
10-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Thanks Plux. I believe this was a great "Beginners Guide" as I intended it to be. However I assume most of that data is probably not as accurate anymore, I wouldn't know cause I don't follow KA anymore.

Dirt road Joe
10-15-2012, 05:09 PM
So I've been playing kingdom age for a few months. But I am very new to the forums. I just want some beginners/dumb questions answered if possible.
When talking about say boss events. What are people referring to when they say brackets or the letter T like this?
T-0: 3 hits
T-1: 2 hits
T-24: 2 hits
T-47: 2 hits
T-70: 2 hits
T-93: 2 hits
T-116: 2 hits

At the moment I have about 35k attack. How many times could I expect to be able to attack and defeat these bosses?

If anyone had a recommendation for upgrades what would they be? Should we go money Upgraded completely first. Then work on unit/ boost buildings. Or should we go both back and forth. I'm far in the game lvl80.. But I could always use advice

Funkey monkey
10-15-2012, 05:32 PM
When talking about say boss events. What are people referring to when they say brackets or the letter T like this?

At the moment I have about 35k attack. How many times could I expect to be able to attack and defeat these bosses?

If anyone had a recommendation for upgrades what would they be? Should we go money Upgraded completely first. Then work on unit/ boost buildings. Or should we go both back and forth. I'm far in the game lvl80.. But I could always use advice

The boss strength (how hard is is to kill a boss), which is based upon what bracket you are in. The bracket is dependent on the level that you start to attack the boss. You are in the 76-100 bracket. Your bracket is harder than what you see a lot of the forumites commenting on. When you go to hit the boss with a free hit what number shows up next to boss?

Have you looked at the spreadsheets on the first page of Ghost's guide? They are a good place to look at what you should work on to upgrade. Warning: Once you go very far into the 100s territory, it will be a lot harder to upgrade the Breeding Den, Manors and Lenders. I would focus on those three while you are still in the 80s, unless you don't have the income to build those three then I would focus on the easier buildings.

Dirt road Joe
10-15-2012, 05:43 PM
You are in the 76-100 bracket. Your bracket is harder than what you see a lot of the forumites commenting on. When you go to hit the boss with a free hit what number shows up next to boss?

My attack is about 34500 probably really weak for my level... But when I attack the event boss if I pay gold I hit approx. 33000. I have no health bonuses or anything. So my timer is 24 minutes heal. Is hitting 4 times and waiting 24 minutes a good strategy? I have been attacking 3 hits then waiting about 5 minutes and the hit 2 more times before i have to wait 24 minutes again. Just want your opinions on what's best.

Funkey monkey
10-15-2012, 06:51 PM
I can't be positive, since you said approx but with 33,000 you should be able to take down boss 10 with 13 hits

Do this:

Hit 3x
Wait one minute
Hit 2x
Wait 26 minutes
Hit 2x
Repeat every 26 minutes

If you get off schedule: Wait 26 minutes before giving him 2 hits

Full recovery time: 1 hr, 40 before next boss
Use a timer to be exact and share your actual boss attack next time

Cadi
10-17-2012, 07:24 AM
Hoping for some help and an answer to what might be a very stupid question!

I am level 12 with 49 allies. IPH 1491. Attack 2069, Defense 1980. When I buy new units however neither my attack or defense scores increase - why????

Help!

Eragon
10-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Hoping for some help and an answer to what might be a very stupid question!

I am level 12 with 49 allies. IPH 1491. Attack 2069, Defense 1980. When I buy new units however neither my attack or defense scores increase - why????

Help!

With 49 allies, you take 147 units into battle...if neither your attack or defense increase with a new unit purchased, then the new unit must not be any better than your current top 147 units in attack or defense.

cl!CKeR
10-22-2012, 07:02 AM
Great read! I'm starting out Kingdom Age and this really helped. Looking forward to get in touch with the rest of you for more tips. ;)

Kartal
10-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Great read! I'm starting out Kingdom Age and this really helped. Looking forward to get in touch with the rest of you for more tips. ;)

Do what I did; use your previous strategy game experience (develop economy, develop defense, develop units and start having helluva fun), read the forum for hints. I've been reading the forum since it started, you wil find a lot of useful info here. Folks here appear to be genuinely friendly, well I've been reading them for 5 months and they are helpful.

cl!CKeR
10-25-2012, 11:39 AM
This guide is really helpful! Is there another thread that provides suggested strategies on how to build a strong base army? I'm starting this game and right now I'm still looking at the possible units composition. I understand certain units have strengths and weaknesses against others, but I'm not sure what is the best way to build a strong army. And how to start building it as this would really help me be guided on which unit buildings to upgrade and which units to bring to battle. Thanks for your advice. ;)

Proprioc3ption
10-31-2012, 05:28 PM
Depending on what level you are look for the highest possible unit with the best A&D. Tech up to it and produce those units. Camp for a few weeks to build your defences up while also increasing your IPH, this will make you less prone to regular attackers and only people using a similar strategy to you will even think about having a poke. Then, repeat the process levelling up slowly.

When going for a unit, look for one that has a high A&D, so that your not requiring outlay costs to build two different units. Saves your kingdom gold and is a more efficient way of doing things.

Once you have all your defences up, let your buildings go round a full cycle so that you pick up all your gold at one particular point in the day. That way you can have a normal life and not have to check your kingdom too often. The fast cycle buildings won't matter that much, but your higher income 24hr+ buildings are the ones you want to watch.

Strategies vary depending on the way you wish to play and what build order you wish to use, but as I'm sure others have suggested, just ask the questions and I'm sure people here wld be happy to help!

custos
11-18-2012, 10:05 PM
This guide is really helpful! Is there another thread that provides suggested strategies on how to build a strong base army? I'm starting this game and right now I'm still looking at the possible units composition. I understand certain units have strengths and weaknesses against others, but I'm not sure what is the best way to build a strong army. And how to start building it as this would really help me be guided on which unit buildings to upgrade and which units to bring to battle. Thanks for your advice. ;)

Starting out advice: protect your gold (vault and spend), and build your economy. Everything pivots on gold. Don't level up too fast.. that way lies death. Build up your defence units to discourage attackers. Early on that means the cheaper high-defence units like Illusionists, then Riflemen, then High Priests. Ultimately the most powerful units you can buy with gold are in the Breeding Den (Dragons being the top).

You will want to aim for getting your breeding den to level 10 at some stage -- earlier is easier than later because the maximum vault is $330K and the BD-10 costs over $1.7million (depending on your lumber mill discount). That means lots of unvaulted gold and an invitation to be robbed. Hence a very strong defence is critical.

Finally, don't retaliate when you're attacked by a stronger player. Better a polite ally request. It's nothing personal until you make it so. (Oh, and check out my disaster recovery plan in the sig below, if it's too late and you're already in over your head).

Shinazueli
11-19-2012, 10:56 AM
Starting out advice: protect your gold (vault and spend), and build your economy. Everything pivots on gold. Don't level up too fast.. that way lies death. Build up your defence units to discourage attackers. Early on that means the cheaper high-defence units like Illusionists, then Riflemen, then High Priests. Ultimately the most powerful units you can buy with gold are in the Breeding Den (Dragons being the top).

You will want to aim for getting your breeding den to level 10 at some stage -- earlier is easier than later because the maximum vault is $330K and the BD-10 costs over $1.7million (depending on your lumber mill discount). That means lots of unvaulted gold and an invitation to be robbed. Hence a very strong defence is critical.

Finally, don't retaliate when you're attacked by a stronger player. Better a polite ally request. It's nothing personal until you make it so. (Oh, and check out my disaster recovery plan in the sig below, if it's too late and you're already in over your head).

This probably should be a new thread, but I can't post one. So.

For specific information about the strategy above, I've been asked several times now.

Here are some good goals to have, and the methods that I've used on two iPhones (mine and my wife's) and the iPad.

A good rule of thumb is 100 IPH per level up to level 50. That's about 3-4 upgrades per level, or two to three days per level. That should park you at level 50 with 5k IPH and maximum vault (since that takes less than 150 days).

For unit progression, my recommendation is whatever you can afford after your expansion, upgrade, vault, and construction timers are all going. Keep your ally count extremely low until you know what level of units your collections can support. When I say low, I mean less than ten allies. Any income can support that.

Notice how I didn't include raid income. Yes, I know at low levels its a large chunk of your income. But if you count on that income for your upgrades, you will be in for a large surprise when you need to camp later and are suddenly cash starved.

I honestly wouldn't advise camping below level 30. I'm not saying level as quickly as possible to level 30, but until you can train High priests, the units don't offer enough defense to make it worthwhile.

Now, a word about experience. It's really really bad. You have a finite amount before leveling up. Therefore, you should NEVER gain xp without a substantial award. This effectively means that you shouldn't even load the maps, like ever. The experience/gold ratio is disgustingly bad. A good rule of thumb for pvp is that you should find what ratio is worth gaining experience. For under level 40 or so, the best you'll be able to get is around 400gold/xp. From a level 5/6 silo. Silos are your friend while raiding.

As a direct result of the above, silos (and the other long term collections) are your ENEMY while at this level. You cannot hope to always collect them on time, their IPH is just horrid, and they paint a target on your kingdom. Your goal is to have the (hopefully few) people who can break your defense take one look at your kingdoms profile and move on because you have nothing worth raiding.

Next, vault. A fully upgraded vault will take you almost four months of real time to upgrade, with the last five expansions taking a week apiece, where the big upgrades are. Never ever miss your vault upgrade timer, for any reason. Number one priority. Also, know your vault size and never exceed it, until you know what you are doing. If you find yourself with too much money, purchase the highest DEFENSE number armor or weapon you can afford until under vault.

Next, I cannot overstate the importance of weapons and armor. Even with the recent devaluation of w/a, and the best free unit( dragons) with full boosts, w/a still makes up 15-25% of your overall attack and defense stats. For lower levels, this percentage can be much higher. Every member of your fighting army should have one weapon and one armor. Always purchase the higher defense numbers. Once you have the best possible defense for your level and are still drowning in overvault cash, you can worry about attack.

Skill points. You should aim for the following percentages. One point of hero strength, per level. You will need these at higher levels, once you can gain xp without screwing yourself. Use the other point in attack and defense, alternating once each level. Do this until level 50. You simply don't need any more stamina until then; nobody has enough cash to warrant more stamina. Endgame stamina should be around 20, as that is the maximum number of attacks you can hit one person, and it replenishes in exactly one hour. Don't let anyone tell you attack and defense skill points are worthless. They're stupid.

Lastly, units. As I said before, maintain a low ally count until you have access to better units. There are more nubs down there anyway. On my first account, I leveled rather slowly, as a result, I went from foot soldiers to rogues to catapults to trebuchets for attack, and from illusionist to priest to rifleman to paladin to high priest for defense. Then flaming trebuchets and basilisks, followed by hydras and then dragons.

On my other accounts, having learned the error of my ways, I skipped most of the low junk and went pretty much rogues to cannons to flaming trebs for attack and from priests to high priests.

My recommendation is to slowly start bringing your ally count up to max once you have access to high priests. Train three HPs (and three flaming cats or trebs), make sure they have the best w/a you can afford, add one ally, repeat. This should set you up for a very nice defense at level 50, with 5k IPH, max allies with max HPs and good w/a to go with them. Only gem players and people who have been camping for longer will be able to touch you.

At level 50, you simply continue the above strategy, without raiding. You lose a chunk of income, which then has to be replaced with collections. Add IPH until you feel comfy with 1.7 mil hanging in the breeze, then go bd10 and commence with the carnage.

Happy playing!

custos
11-25-2012, 06:03 PM
Now, a word about experience. It's really really bad. You have a finite amount before leveling up. Therefore, you should NEVER gain xp without a substantial award. This effectively means that you shouldn't even load the maps, like ever. The experience/gold ratio is disgustingly bad.
Happy playing!

Good summary Shinazueli and I agree with most of it -- although I'm not as convinced about this piece of advice. The weapons/armour drops from farming monsters far exceeds that which you can buy from the store. Even the most expensive store equipment (and they are VERY expensive) pales compared to drops from relatively low level maps. I think it's worth doing some map farming to supplement your weapons and armour.

Shinazueli
11-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Good summary Shinazueli and I agree with most of it -- although I'm not as convinced about this piece of advice. The weapons/armour drops from farming monsters far exceeds that which you can buy from the store. Even the most expensive store equipment (and they are VERY expensive) pales compared to drops from relatively low level maps. I think it's worth doing some map farming to supplement your weapons and armour.

While I understand that map drops are actually better than store bought weapons, the xp cost for them is f'ing ridiculous. Farming maps for weapons just doesn't fit into a camping strategy.

The only reason you are purchasing them is to stay under vault, not to increase stats. If you had 750 HPs x 55(?) defense apiece, and you are at level 50, there's probably exactly three people who could touch you. The w/a is just a bonus.

uashsar
11-29-2012, 01:58 PM
While I understand that map drops are actually better than store bought weapons, the xp cost for them is f'ing ridiculous. Farming maps for weapons just doesn't fit into a camping strategy.

The only reason you are purchasing them is to stay under vault, not to increase stats. If you had 750 HPs x 55(?) defense apiece, and you are at level 50, there's probably exactly three people who could touch you. The w/a is just a bonus.

I fully agree - after been farming for quite some time, and now find myself at a too high level.
Being at lvl 87, 411 allies, 62K/62K as A/D and IPH=10K, I'm wondering if I could benefit from removing a lot of my allies. Currently I see gamers having between 180 and 435 allies in my battlelist - far most of them having lower A/D than me. Any exeperiences in exercises like this?

Shinazueli
11-29-2012, 03:04 PM
I fully agree - after been farming for quite some time, and now find myself at a too high level.
Being at lvl 87, 411 allies, 62K/62K as A/D and IPH=10K, I'm wondering if I could benefit from removing a lot of my allies. Currently I see gamers having between 180 and 435 allies in my battlelist - far most of them having lower A/D than me. Any exeperiences in exercises like this?

While I understand what you are saying, I believe you are suffering from a common misconception. Please allow me to state it.

"I'm at xxx level with xxK/xxK A/D and I'm stronger than (most/many/a lot) of the people on my rivals list! What gives?"

1) You usually cannot see "up" as far as people can see "down" on the rivals list. This means that the strongest people, the ones you are worried about, are effectively invisible to you. The only way around this is to be at max allies, and therefore not have anyone above you.

2) Even not accounting for this limitation and only considering those you can see, it DOES NOT matter how many people are weaker than you. You are only concerned with how many (or what %) of people who are stronger than you! These are the only numbers that really matter. Even 1 or 2 % of the list stronger than you can really wreck an overvault run.

Because of these two reasons, and others, it is generally the safest and more recommended course to camp/farm at maximum allies for your level.

Disclaimer : you can never eliminate risk for being overvault; you can only minimize it. There will always be (heavy/heavier than you) gem spenders swimming in the water with you.

Shinazueli
11-29-2012, 03:20 PM
The first part was getting too long.

As a side note, there's only one way to gauge your relative strength. Being overvault, and heavily at that. Basically, what I've done in the past as I've slowly creeped up in levels is this: I stay under vault as I get near leveling up, so that I don't accidentally level and then get slammed by someone that I could have seen and allied with preemptively.

Once I level, I test the waters for sharks, by parking at like 750k for a few days to a week. This should be enough chum to draw even the laziest shark out of the deep end. If, at the end, nobody has taken my gold, I go back to upgrading my (insert umptysquat building that costs xxxxxxxxx gold here). Rinse, lather repeat.

If, on the other hand, Jaws swims up for a bite, I lose 200k or so (only a couple days income, really).

Then I take a look at the rival. What's his attack? Can I build up to it? If yes, build up. If not, ally up. If he won't, wait for him to level. He'll be on your feed for a month or so, you'll see when he levels. Then, rinse lather and repeat.

Hope this helps.

custos
12-02-2012, 06:06 PM

Sure, you can farm too much but there is a balance. I've farmed a decent amount of weapons but I'm currently at level 78 with A/D of 77K/85K and my BD10 finished. I only have an IPH of 7600, which is less than you. So maybe your problem was not so much in farming but under-investing in units. You need to strike a reasonable balance. There's no point in having a ripping economy if you can't defend it. Equally, putting all your money into units will leave you with a very slow advancement because of limited funds.

rockyarora
12-17-2012, 10:01 PM
This is a helpful post for people like us who have started this game...You have given answers to all my problems..thanx....

Undertoker
01-06-2013, 11:41 AM
Are there any other decent guides out ?

Funkey monkey
01-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Welcome to our forum. All the guides are old, but these should help.

This is a CC guide but should help to understand a different Approach
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13829-Tortoise-guide-for-newbies.-Slow-and-steady.....&highlight=tortoise

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?27673-Detailed-lay-out-of-what-I-feel-is-the-most-optimal-strategy&highlight=superdad

This is probably my favorite
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?26166-Level-1-19-Strategic-amp-Tactical-guide-for-tight-aggressive-players&p=189420#post189420

Good Luck!

Pophai
01-10-2013, 05:08 AM
Hello to everbody,

have been on this site for quite a while to get some tips and tricks. Now i decided to become more active.

BTW, thx for all the great information around here.

regards
Poppy

Serboy
01-10-2013, 06:57 AM
I heard something about gift gems (When you buy exact number of gems in a month) Can someone expalin it ?

Shinazueli
01-10-2013, 08:42 AM
The bonus gem program is available to those who spend greater than $500 on gems in a month, and submit a ticket within the same calendar month. The percentage discounts do count towards this, so that helps. The amount (for that lowest tier) is 2500 bonus gems.

Serboy
01-10-2013, 12:54 PM
The bonus gem program is available to those who spend greater than $500 on gems in a month, and submit a ticket within the same calendar month. The percentage discounts do count towards this, so that helps. The amount (for that lowest tier) is 2500 bonus gems.
Is there any list of this bonus gems ?

markymarkz
01-10-2013, 08:33 PM
I can't figure out how to get an event box. Can someone tell me?

Funkey monkey
01-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Markymarkz
Welcome to the forum. You have to have access to the box event. You also have to be high enough in level to get the event - I think 10 or 20 something like that. I think it is now closed. When a box event is going, you slay monsters to PVE. They will occasionally drop a box. You then can open a box every hour for free, gold or gems.

markymarkz
01-13-2013, 07:35 AM
Thanks Funky. How dooes one check to see if they have access to the box event? I've never seen it on any menu or anything. I'm level 100 (378-201-415) and I've never seen a monster drop a box. Sorry to be sounding like such a noob.

Markymarkz
Welcome to the forum. You have to have access to the box event. You also have to be high enough in level to get the event - I think 10 or 20 something like that. I think it is now closed. When a box event is going, you slay monsters to PVE. They will occasionally drop a box. You then can open a box every hour for free, gold or gems.

Funkey monkey
01-13-2013, 02:15 PM
Thanks Funky. How dooes one check to see if they have access to the box event? I've never seen it on any menu or anything. I'm level 100 (378-201-415) and I've never seen a monster drop a box. Sorry to be sounding like such a noob.

It's over now, so it will not be there. When the event is going, you will see a collection box in the bottom left of your KA screen. Check the forum often, when the event goes live, someone will post it. You should have access at level 100. Make sure you have the latest update from iTunes.

The Big Weezy
02-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Hello, and thanks for posting the great thread for beginners. The links to data sheets was helpful. I'm curious to know if there is any existing data sheet for monster/loot drops at levels beyond The Lost Bethel.

Cheers,
The Weez

Funkey monkey
02-04-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm at lv 122 with 93kA/80KD and 500 allies.
However, when I attack bosses, the damage done has always been only 85K.
any idea why?

Boss attack is based on your raw attack value of your units (boost buildings don't count) + w/a attack + attack skill points

Mogens
02-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Boss attack is based on your raw attack value of your units (boost buildings don't count) + w/a attack + attack skill points

I can't make that calculation right.
Right now I strike 91.244 with a free Quick Attack and 136.184 with a Force Attack for gold. My currect Attack stat is 149.537 and un-boosted (without the boost from buildings) it's 134.381.
(I have a very nice spreadsheet, that's why I can calculate the numbers :))

Anybody have an idea how the attacks in Boss events are calculated?

Tfergie
02-20-2013, 02:39 PM
Have a question, I am at level 105, but my gold storage is only 330,000 max. Is this correct, crime city and modern war, I can store millions.

Bax
02-20-2013, 02:47 PM
Some very kind and considerate person has deleted all boss event data from the google spreadsheet.

I do have the boss event info up to level 26 for the 5-25 bracket but if anyone can give me and idea of what level 27 and beyond is like I will be very grateful..

howareyouboy
02-20-2013, 08:17 PM
we have two members already.

both of us have level >120, and our attack/defence >130000

please join us for a strong team!

Rallies
02-23-2013, 09:22 AM
Chaotic minds is a good guild - out number is 706795115 if interested

We have several upgrades already and just bought our 4th guild size increase.

We have 9% reduction bonus for upgrade costs for your building also

jac5412
02-25-2013, 03:49 PM
The Great Ones are looking for active players who are willing donate and progress together as a guild.

Current upgrades: +4 members, -9% upgrade time.

Greater preference to higher level players.

guild code: 548 503 975

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
02-25-2013, 04:22 PM
This is NOT a Guild Recruitment thread. Never has been nor ever will be.

Kindly delete these recruitment posts. Thanks!

Coming from a long-term forum user for KA, you could keep that respect in and not try to to take advantage of a sticky thread like this.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
02-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Have a question, I am at level 105, but my gold storage is only 330,000 max. Is this correct, crime city and modern war, I can store millions.

Hi Tfergie. Welcome to the forum!

This is correct. While CC and MW have higher vaults as you mentioned, the buildings also have a higher collection amount. The vault in KA is max 330k for now. IMO, at some point down the road they will change that, but for now it's 330k. Sometimes it is hard and frustrating to find people over-vault limit, or not vaulting their gold. You'll see that on and off in threads throughout this KA forum.

Cru Jones
02-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Some very kind and considerate person has deleted all boss event data from the google spreadsheet.

I do have the boss event info up to level 26 for the 5-25 bracket but if anyone can give me and idea of what level 27 and beyond is like I will be very grateful..

Hey Bax,
Somebody else can probably post a better version but for now here you go. Hope this helps...

Player Level 5-25

Lvl 26 Boss Health: 240,000
Lvl 27: 269,250
Lvl 28: 301,500
Lvl 29: 337,500
Lvl 30: 378,000

Good luck!

Down4digital
02-26-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm going through the quests (this one is a limited quest) and in "Glacier Pass" the monster I am supposed to fight is not showing up, the icon either. Not sure if its a bug or I'm doing something wrong. I'm wondering what I should do?

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
02-26-2013, 05:00 PM
I'm going through the quests (this one is a limited quest) and in "Glacier Pass" the monster I am supposed to fight is not showing up, the icon either. Not sure if its a bug or I'm doing something wrong. I'm wondering what I should do?
Hey there Down. Welcome to the forums.

This is likely a technical issue. From my experience, log out, close the game from background, log back in and wait for a minute and try again. If that does have the PvE show up, then try once more. If still no go, delete the app, reinstall, open it, then wait a minute. Its possible you have to log in and out again. (Also, don't freak out if some of your other units from events have disappeared; logging out and in again will bring them back)

If none of the above works, contact help ASAP as it is some other problem.

Down4digital
02-26-2013, 05:43 PM
Thanks so much for your help! I'm going to try that. Appreciate your response!!!

This is likely a technical issue. From my experience, log out, close the game from background, log back in and wait for a minute and try again. If that does have the PvE show up, then try once more. If still no go, delete the app, reinstall, open it, then wait a minute. Its possible you have to log in and out again. (Also, don't freak out if some of your other units from events have disappeared; logging out and in again will bring them back)

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
02-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Thanks so much for your help! I'm going to try that. Appreciate your response!!!

You're welcome. Let me know how it goes.

Also, I made one typo which you may have already guessed: If that does have the PvE show up, then try once more.

It should say: If that does not have the PvE show up, then try once more.

Renatasuzanne
03-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Thanks so much! This explained things very well

JBearden13
03-03-2013, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the great guide!

JBearden13
03-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Thanks for posting this, I really appreciate it!

Lagunator
03-07-2013, 12:37 PM
wow... thanks bro.

Brettuss maximus
03-08-2013, 02:13 AM
?////////////////////////////////////////

A'an Allein
03-19-2013, 06:17 AM
Just looking for allies.

A'an Allein
500-760-097

MistaMasta
03-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Kingdom Slayers ( 727-429-497 ) Welcomes You,

No Minimum Requirements, No Considerations. Donate whatever you can miss, We dont even have to take this **** serius, Cause we will win anyways. Just relax and kick ass, no peepz can F with Us!

You may join, low levels, high levels, free players, gem players etc etc

Dont take our kindness for our weakness

Guild stats:
Members: 4
Walls: 3, upgraded to level 5
Health: 30000

Founder stats:
Level: 79
Health: 880
Attack: 53000+
Defense: 55000+
Allies: 390 - (984-977-147)
Income: 2700 an hour
Allies: 395
Units: 1185

Anybody level 1 to all, Yr Welcome,

Kingdom Slayers - 727-429-497

Greets MistaMista aka JohnnBlade

Zalika
03-22-2013, 10:25 AM
I thought it would be useful to list some of the common acronyms people use around here with their meanings.

I probably sound stupid, but...
for instance, I've been wondering- what does IPH stand for?

Thanks for the guide! :)

GreenGuru
03-22-2013, 11:51 AM
I thought it would be useful to list some of the common acronyms people use around here with their meanings.

I probably sound stupid, but...
for instance, I've been wondering- what does IPH stand for?

Thanks for the guide! :)

IPH stands for Income Per Hour

I have a list of acronyms going on in my "FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions" thread right now. Go check it out if you want to learn more and post any other questions you have so I can add it to the OP (Original Post)

Snowterror
03-27-2013, 02:42 PM
How do you cancel upgrade?

Shinazueli
03-27-2013, 03:41 PM
You can't.

GreenGuru
03-27-2013, 03:55 PM

You don't :p

King Henry 22
03-29-2013, 04:12 PM
I see a lot of people with over 500 allies how does that happen? I would love more allies!!!

Shinazueli
03-29-2013, 04:35 PM
You are seeing how many allies they actually have. You can add more than 500 allies, but anyone over 500 adds no stats.

Zesder
03-29-2013, 04:43 PM
I see a lot of people with over 500 allies how does that happen? I would love more allies!!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?74-Add-Allies

Add your number and start typing.

Eliysiam
03-29-2013, 09:44 PM
Hi all,

Lots of great info here.
I see lots of spreadsheets with raid payout, upgrades etc.
Just wondering if there is one such breakdown for vault upgrade. I know the max is around 330K but wanted to know how many levels of upgrade there are and how much they cost.

Frogman
04-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Nice guide, thank you.

Shinazueli
04-06-2013, 04:35 PM
Hi all,

Lots of great info here.
I see lots of spreadsheets with raid payout, upgrades etc.
Just wondering if there is one such breakdown for vault upgrade. I know the max is around 330K but wanted to know how many levels of upgrade there are and how much they cost.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aj9pi1nr5A99dFF0UWZKZWxzSGVyZkh5ekhnUnh0el E&f=true&noheader=false&gid=10

SoCalWolverine
04-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Anyone know how long it takes for your attack energy to completely refill after a Guild war? (Without using gems, of course - I know the answer to that. :p)

MindMachine
04-11-2013, 10:25 AM

You can't but it is different when you try to build a new building and you want to cancel it,you can sell it but receive half the price..;)

darknite
04-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Anyone know how long it takes for your attack energy to completely refill after a Guild war? (Without using gems, of course - I know the answer to that. :p)
1/4 of energy regens in 25 min. full will take 100 min.

Rastlin
04-12-2013, 04:34 PM
This depends on your Guild. If you have energy boosts the time less depend on what level of the boost you have unlocked as a guild. Over wise see above.

Tigertiger55
04-16-2013, 07:48 PM
When someone raids my buildings they don't show in my news list and I've no idea who its was, only when I'm attacked. But, several times when I've hit a manor or goldmine I get hit straight back.

Simple questions: Do raids show in your news list? If not, how do they know?

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
04-17-2013, 04:00 PM
When someone raids my buildings they don't show in my news list and I've no idea who its was, only when I'm attacked. But, several times when I've hit a manor or goldmine I get hit straight back.

Simple questions: Do raids show in your news list? If not, how do they know?

It's possible this is a network or server glitch. The raids do show on your news feeds, or should. I had a similar situation, but for me the gold amount never showed up, just that I was raided and lost the raid.

Ensure your phone operating system is up to date, and have the newest KA version/is up to date. You can delete and reinstall if you wish (won't lose the data or game as it is all on the server side). If it still is an issue, try closing the app in full, including from background (even though it is not technically running, this can sometimes cause issues). If that doesn't resolve it, contact support through in-game options so they know what's happening.

SoCalWolverine
04-17-2013, 08:38 PM
1/4 of energy regens in 25 min. full will take 100 min.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Cat595
04-20-2013, 07:02 AM
Does anyone know why some players can have over 500 allies? I have seen numerous people with allies in the 600s, yet the cap is supposed to be 500 even if you use gems to get some of your allies. Is this something they won as rewards to some event maybe?

itsaklayton
04-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Just keept adding allies and Gree peiodically updates system and it shows the latest count. Has no bearing on how many you bring to battle. Still the same 3xally count.

wildkick
04-27-2013, 01:15 AM
May units have special abilities? (other than what may be written on the unit)

E.g. : In a quest KA asks to upgrade Magic quarters and train illusionist which has the abilitiy to "slow down enemy troops". Is the "slown down" some sort of ability - i.e. combat effect other than the Att / Def rating?

Thanks in advance for any reply :-)

Valsta
05-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Is there a spreadsheet someone has posted that allows me to enter all of my units in to see where I stand? I hate to recreate the wheel. Basically I want to evaluate if I may be better off to increase some lower cost units rather than spending money on most expensive units. I'm already maxed in units per allies and armor/ weapons for my level, but I'm not sure how many units in my playable army are... Scouts or something really low.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
05-03-2013, 03:40 PM
May units have special abilities? (other than what may be written on the unit)

E.g. : In a quest KA asks to upgrade Magic quarters and train illusionist which has the abilitiy to "slow down enemy troops". Is the "slown down" some sort of ability - i.e. combat effect other than the Att / Def rating?

Thanks in advance for any reply :-)

Yes. Some units have "abilities" added to them, but they are really bonuses. They don't display on the unit itself, but you can find them under "bonuses" when you open your profile. This will show you all of the units you have that have these bonuses.

The one you are specifically bringing up, is just something they threw in there as a bit of a story line for those units. they actually don't do anything special.

Is there a spreadsheet someone has posted that allows me to enter all of my units in to see where I stand? I hate to recreate the wheel. Basically I want to evaluate if I may be better off to increase some lower cost units rather than spending money on most expensive units. I'm already maxed in units per allies and armor/ weapons for my level, but I'm not sure how many units in my playable army are... Scouts or something really low.

I don't know of one yet. Here's a great one, though, that you may be able to use:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0cHFKQUE#gid=1

Also, since they units are now in sequence from highest combined stats to lowest, you can get a rough idea by counting them and seeing. Rest assured doing the LTQ's and LTE's will replace the small fries in your army, and are indestructible.

Rhonda TKT
05-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Thank you so much for doing this. Incredibly helpful.

yaz
05-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Does anyone know what the max energy is? I am at 1840 and last time I leveled up and tried to increase my energy, it stayed at 1840

Teldran
05-13-2013, 06:38 PM
There used to be a link to a google doc that outlaid possible item wins from defeating certain foes. I cant seem to find it. It would be most helpful in completing quests without having to buy the needed armor/weapons.

jeffrodriguez
05-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Guys what are the money producing building that I need to focus on building first as I'm always short of Gold and cannot buy units

rhapsodia
05-14-2013, 03:20 AM
I have the same question as him what are the basic that we need on early beginning.

I have been invading other players land although they are low level they have lots of buildings and lots of gold but for me im always short

Cxxxmm
05-16-2013, 02:37 AM
Based on what I have read thus far, having the maximum allowed alliance members is to your benefit

but

many players have low alliance members

what is the down side to having alot of alliances? - attacked more?

thanks

jeffrodriguez
05-16-2013, 04:39 AM
I guessed no one here wants to bother giving advice to new players

rhapsodia
05-16-2013, 10:26 PM
Well Im levelling up fast but my units and money cant hold up so while I'm levelling up im getting weaker and weaker having many allies wont help out as you don't have enough resources to buy units.

guilds wont accept you also as you are low level then whats the point of new players playing.

I think this is a good game but since no one wants to help out or even give simple advice to new players might as well delete the game.
so sad I kind of like the game but the community is ignoring new players ask for help

-OP-
05-17-2013, 12:07 AM
Guys what are the money producing building that I need to focus on building first as I'm always short of Gold and cannot buy units2 reasons you have not gotten an answer. 1. The answer is provided elsewhere with a lot of tables and advice to help you with just that answer. It's a sticky from Hello Kitty. Look before you ask. And 2. You didn't give them enough time to answer. Remember we just got done with a war and went into a LTQ. That means we need time to decompress and take care of RL issues. Patience is a virtue. Give respect to get respect. Remember this is players helping players...for free and they put a lot of time into it. Appreciate the help and be patient.

-OP-
05-17-2013, 12:08 AM
Does anyone know what the max energy is? I am at 1840 and last time I leveled up and tried to increase my energy, it stayed at 1840Sorry I'm not that high in my level yet.

-OP-
05-17-2013, 12:11 AM
Based on what I have read thus far, having the maximum allowed alliance members is to your benefitbutmany players have low alliance memberswhat is the down side to having alot of alliances? - attacked more?thanksIf you do not have worthwhile units to suppose the alliance they can hinder you rather than help. I would not add an alliance unless I had worthwhile units to support the army. Of course as soon as I got my BD and GL up to level 10 it was on. Also keep in mind you can only take your level x 5 to battle with you. So a level 50 player can take 250 alliance members or 750 units to battle. That said it does not make sense to have more allies than that.

-OP-
05-17-2013, 12:15 AM
Well Im levelling up fast but my units and money cant hold up so while I'm levelling up im getting weaker and weaker having many allies wont help out as you don't have enough resources to buy units.guilds wont accept you also as you are low level then whats the point of new players playing.I think this is a good game but since no one wants to help out or even give simple advice to new players might as well delete the game.so sad I kind of like the game but the community is ignoring new players ask for helpI was level 52 and had my pick of which guild I wanted to go to pretty much. There is so e thought that goes I to the game. Balance. The help you are asking for is already in many many posts. People we t to a lot of trouble to create those for you. Disrespecting them and their work by asking the question instead of reading the stickys first is not going to get you what you want. Then insulting them because they are nor quick enough to respond? Yeah it might be a good thing you are leaving the game.

Cxxxmm
05-17-2013, 01:07 AM
Thanks to the responses of my alliance question

I am a newbie but already at level 74 - should have found this forum earlier :(

i noticed that the higher the alliance - the weaker the upgrades of buildings

I just deleted a bunch of alliances to get down to a minimum number where I can be at a decent att/def level - there are no penalties for this as far as I can tell.

jeffrodriguez
05-18-2013, 02:58 AM
Actually I saw that sticky your talking about its just a table of what what what what are the gold produced gold per hour but there are bo guides in the game.
I was levelling fast like him and I kept seen other people same level as me with more than 3K attack Defense. Good city with lots of building how can that happen are they hackers? I'm also having trouble with gold management I'm not doing any quest now to suppress my level. As I gain only little gold and I like him asked this question first but no one really wants to answer us except you hahaha. Thank You Very Much for that.
But still what should we do during the start I already have 100 allies but can't even properly get enough armor weapon and units so what should we do? Any advice please

larrydavid
05-18-2013, 03:54 AM
just updated vault and boss spreadsheets. Vault updates were just cost for the ones I've done. The boss one was a column to calculate max damage with 15 hits instead of 13 hits due to health regeneration time bonus.

-OP-
05-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Actually I saw that sticky your talking about its just a table of what what what what are the gold produced gold per hour but there are bo guides in the game.I was levelling fast like him and I kept seen other people same level as me with more than 3K attack Defense. Good city with lots of building how can that happen are they hackers? I'm also having trouble with gold management I'm not doing any quest now to suppress my level. As I gain only little gold and I like him asked this question first but no one really wants to answer us except you hahaha. Thank You Very Much for that.But still what should we do during the start I already have 100 allies but can't even properly get enough armor weapon and units so what should we do? Any advice pleaseIf you are that low in god and equipment you can either buy gold with real money and upgrade or camp. It takes a lot and I do mean a lot of time to get your money machines going. I camped for about 8 months. I would buy the buildings camp until they were level 10 then eat just enough exp to buy the nex set and repeat. Problem now is the LTQ prizes are so high stat units that people want to run out and get the, without having a strong base to support them. You have to balance it out. Look around your level. If you are lower in stats than most of your peers I would play the waiting game with an eye on the long picture. It's a marathon not a sprint.

U WISH
05-21-2013, 09:52 PM
If you are that low in god and equipment you can either buy gold with real money and upgrade or camp. It takes a lot and I do mean a lot of time to get your money machines going. I camped for about 8 months. I would buy the buildings camp until they were level 10 then eat just enough exp to buy the nex set and repeat. Problem now is the LTQ prizes are so high stat units that people want to run out and get the, without having a strong base to support them. You have to balance it out. Look around your level. If you are lower in stats than most of your peers I would play the waiting game with an eye on the long picture. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Hello, what about doing this Breeder Den everyone talks of, would it be worth while now the units are higher than before?
Thankyou for the reponse in advance

Johan -
05-21-2013, 10:57 PM
Hello, what about doing this Breeder Den everyone talks of, would it be worth while now the units are higher than before?
Thankyou for the reponse in advance

Why not upgrade the BD? As long you can get enough gold to buy the units, it's always good to have I would think.
When I started playing this game it was almost 1 year old, so as mentioned in another tread, My concern was to get my att/deff as quick as possible, as high as possible.

I immediately started to upgrade my unit & boost buildings, so I could buy after each upgrade immediately the stronger units, now 4 months later, I have ALL my unit buildings & boost buildings at lv.10!

My stats are above 700K (I'm still under lv.130) and my done fights are of course above 15000 battles, my raids almost 10000 and killed monsters the same, it took a lot of time, ( and an angry wife ) but my goal is achieved.
After having done my unit buildings, I started with my IPH , currently that's IPH12K and rising while I type, I have a 2 building upgrade bonus, so that speed things up for me.
The rivals which I can see in my rival list probably are not so happy with me, because daily I browse the list and go from up to down to find their manors, lenders and Silos. (to collect gold for my next upgrades :) and donations for the guild)

By now I can say, this strategy worked for me!

Gmoney24
05-22-2013, 07:09 AM
I know the hero strength points directly increase your max potential hit on the monsters (hero pts + best weapon attack + best armor attack). Does anyone know how the army attack and defense pts plays into battling other players? Is there a formula that shows the effect of increasing these?

-OP-
05-22-2013, 04:05 PM
U Wish I agree with Johan there is no reason not to upgrade your BD. prime example, I focused on my den instead of my machines due to units available. Of course as soon as the new units came out I had to make a mad dash to get my GL upgraded all of a sudden. Besides the honor units are pretty good and should last quite a while. You never know what is coming in the future so if you have the resources upgrade all your unit buildings. Also your boost buildings, 20% goes a long way, especially as you start to hit the higher atk/def levels. I'm currently at about 675/625 with all the boost buildings maxed....with out the buildings you can take ou 20% instantly...and poof...not so impressive.

Cityeagle
06-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the great guide. I do have some questions. I am just starting level 9 warrior.
1. I have done a lot of raids to pay for a L10 Siege Workshop. With the new lower level machine units, do I need to build any units other than than machines?
2. Is there a chart for experience levels? I have found every other chart imaginable... Or perhaps a factor for calculating experience per level?
3. Do you have a guideline for recommended Attack at a given level?

Thanks for your help!!! Aragorn

jonny0284
06-08-2013, 04:03 AM
Thanks for the great guide. I do have some questions. I am just starting level 9 warrior.
1. I have done a lot of raids to pay for a L10 Siege Workshop. With the new lower level machine units, do I need to build any units other than than machines?

Yes. They are all equally important. Ensure Boost buildings (when available) are upgraded to max.

2. Is there a chart for experience levels? I have found every other chart imaginable... Or perhaps a factor for calculating experience per level?

Not sure.

No. I have a level 162 daily account at 627k attack and a level 20 camper at 13k attack. My camper is 99% safe from all attacks and my daily account gets messed up daily. Retribution probably for what I do to other Guilds.

dizzle
06-12-2013, 09:22 PM

Thanks for your help!!! Aragorn

1. absolutely. gree just recently made the machine units with the highest atk previously it was beast. who knows when they will come out with a new set of units.

SOG Will
06-20-2013, 10:57 AM
I’m going to step out and may sound real stupid for a second and ask a question that is sure to have an answer posted somewhere but I can’t find it.

What is the points system for wars? We all know that you are awarded 50% of the points while the wall is up. However is the points scale based entirely on the level of the person you are attacking or is their defense stat factored as well? How many points are awarded to you for attacks that you are successful in defending and does your or the opponents wall factored in the points earned?

Thanks in advance

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-20-2013, 02:34 PM
I’m going to step out and may sound real stupid for a second and ask a question that is sure to have an answer posted somewhere but I can’t find it.

What is the points system for wars? We all know that you are awarded 50% of the points while the wall is up. However is the points scale based entirely on the level of the person you are attacking or is their defense stat factored as well? How many points are awarded to you for attacks that you are successful in defending and does your or the opponents wall factored in the points earned?

Thanks in advance

Well, the points are all over the place. However, it seems you have a chance at higher points, up to 450 per successful hit, when you attack someone 25+ levels above you. Hitting someone 24 levels above you (which I have done), equal to your level, or below you, you will get less points. Defense doesn't really matter.

On defense, no clue. Can't be too many though, probably less than 100.

Kronous
08-01-2013, 06:44 AM
I would like to cover the topics brought up so far by fellow forum mates. Submitting Ticket To Support, Game Rests, Data Sheet & Kingdom Planner Spreadsheet, Level Cap, Classes, Quests, Area Mastery, Bank/Vault, Honor, Skill Points, Allies & How They Benefit You, Farming/Looting, the Basics of Best Weapon/Armor, Breakdown of Hero Equipment VS Army Equipment and Units.

Submitting Ticket To Support: There may be limitless reasons to contact Funzio's support. Whether it be reporting a bug or glitch, or you have a question that needs a definite answer. Whether you made a mistake with Gem Purchases, or for various other reasons that you would need to contact support this is how:

Contact support if you need help , either by through the game:

Menu >> MORE>> HELP >> Contact support ( would be top left corner)

OR alternatively you can email them at:

support@funzio.com

Be sure to include:

1)Which game you are submitting a ticket about
2)In game name, level and code
3)Version Number, build, data/kernel

NOTE: In my opinion it would be better to not post possible cheats or cheaters on the forum, why? Because this causes unneeded chaos, distracts the true purpose of this forum. Instead please report them to support and don't post them on the forum.

Game Resets: There is no option to reset your game and start over if you make a mistake. Do not contact support, because this feature is unfortunatley unavailable. An alternative if you have more than one device, you can transfer to your other device, then when you close and re open the app it will be a brand new game, with a brand new name and code.

Old Device = Device you are transferring from
New Device = Device you are transferring to

Beware! If you do this method you will lose all your gems if you have purchased any.

To Transfer:
1) You go to Menu >>
2) More >>
3) Funzio ID >>
4) Transfer Game >>
5) Make An Account (Funzio ID, Email, Password) >>
6) Old Device >>
7) Log In >>
8) Go to another iPhone, iPod, iPad you want to transfer to >>
9) Follow Steps 1-4 >>
10) New Device >>
11) Log In >>
12) Close App on both devices >>
13) Magic happens and you start the tutorial again on the Old Device while the New Device carries the old account.

Please note, if you do this method you will lose all your gems if you have purchased any.

Data Sheet: This is a Data Sheet created and managed by our forum mates which includes data regarding all the buildings, loot, units, and much more.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj9pi1nr5A99dFF0UWZKZWxzSGVyZkh5ekhnUnh0e lE

Kingdom Planner Spreadsheet: This is a Kingdom Planner Spreadsheet Created by ItzKakarot which contains the Money Building information from the Original Data Sheet, and allows you to see what purchase and/or upgrade is best for your Kingdom!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdGxyTXZFeTRBc1poXy1xcVg0cHFKQ UE#gid=1

Follow the instructions on the Read Me Section to get started!

Level Cap: The current Kingdom Age iOS Level Cap is 50. This will be changed in the near future.

Classes: Player classes are Warrior, Mage, and Rogue. As stated in the FAQs there is no significant difference in any of these classes, other than the Hero Equipment available for them to buy, and the Weapons/Armor that can be equipped.

NOTE: It is assumed all purchasable equipment for all classes are the same price and same stats, just different look and names.

However take into consideration, each map and monster, has different loot for different classes that drops from different monsters. Farm accordingly.

Quests: There are numerous Quests to be done while building your Kingdom. Some require you to follow the missions, some kill certain boss monsters, some kill rare monsters that take longer to spawn, some master a map to a certain level. Some require you to attack/raid rivals buildings. Some require you to reach a certain Ally Limit, some to produce a certain number of units. Some to upgrade or build certain buildings. The possibilities are endless.

NOTE: As listed above, some quests will require you to kill a certain number of monsters. Some of these monsters may be rare, which means you will have to kill other monsters until one of these more rare monsters come along. Do not be startled or discouraged.

Area Mastery: When the area mastery level goes up for a certain map, it means you killed a certain # of required monsters to master that map. For every time you master a level at a map, the monsters will have more HP, meaning it will be harder to kill them and consume more energy, but you will gain more gold and exp per area mastery level.

Bank/Vault: Your bank/vault will protect your money from your rivals. The protected money can not be looted from you and you can spend it safely. There is a limit on how much money can be protected, but this can be upgraded and the limit raised, with time and patience. The max amount to be upgraded is 333,000.

HINT: Don't forget, Gems/Gold is the ultimate substitute for Time.

Honor: Honor is only used to purchase superior units when unlocked. If you are camping you can't use Honor to buy units.

Skill Points: Army Attack, Army Defense, Stamina, and Hero Strength

Army Attack: The number of skill points invested in this category raises the chances of successfully attacking rivals weaker, equal to, or stronger than you. The more points invested the greater the odds of defeating someone stronger than you. The actual and exact benefit or effect is unknown, but this is the idea behind adding Skill Points into Army Attack.

Army Defense: The number of skill points invested in this category raises the chances of successfully defending against rivals weaker, equal to, or stronger than you. The more points invested the greater the odds of defending against someone stronger than you. The actual and exact benefit or effect is unknown, but this is the idea behind adding Skill Points into Army Defense.

Stamina: The orange bar that determines how many times you can attack or raid spread across your rivals.

Hero Strength: Each point invested in the Hero Strength category adds 1 to your maximum total damage.

NOTE: Do not confuse Hero Strength as an option to raise your energy level. Energy only goes up by leveling up.

Allies & How They Benefit You: Your total Ally Count is equal to your current level x 5, just recently they set a Ally viewing cap, meaning you may have 500 Allies but you are only level 10 so you will see that you only have 50, so you have a better understanding of how many allies you are using. However allies you may have previously added and or allies you currently add may not raise the ally count at your current level, but they are being added in the background. When you level up your ally count will automatically go up accordingly. Each Ally, allows you to take 3 of your best units with you to attacks and raids. Each unit allows you to take 1 weapon and 1 armor with them to equip them during attacks and raids.

Yes there is a maximum Ally Cap, it is 500. Why was this set you ask? Because they are unneeded and to prevent bugs from occurring. Yes this does mean some units will be replaced by better units, do not be surprised when you have 50 Foot Soldiers but only use 5, and do not be surprised when 180 of your Gloom Scorchers bought with your hard earned money, are replaced by better items.

To check if you are under-equipping yourself, meaning you don't have enough units, weapons, or armor as you should, you can click/tap the Blue Icon in your Profile that looks like http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/d0511de8-1-2.jpg and it will show you the maximum total of units, armor, and weapons you can use as of your current level, and how many you have and or missing. These numbers will increase as you level because per level you use 5 more Allies, which grants you 3 more units per ally, allowing you to take 1 weapon and 1 armor per unit.

NOTE: Who you add as an Ally has no effect on how strong you are or on your stats. It does not matter what their stats are or how many allies they have. Each person you add is just a dummy with an alias as "Ally" , you are the one who equips them with your units and your equipment. Seeking specific people has no advantage unless they are your friends and you want them as an ally. Grunts are allies awarded in game. They are awarded by doing the "Battle" quests to attack and defeat 5, 9, 15, etc rivals will award a grunt. This is subject to change as they add more quests. If you want to limit your ally count, stay away from doing these quests for now.

Also, if you add someone to your allies, you will no longer see them in your rivals list, and neither will they see you in theirs.

HINT: You can add people who are stronger than you, so they don't kill your hard earned units and destroy your kingdom.

Breakdown of Hero Equipment VS Army Equipment:

Hero Equipment: Hero Equipment consists of 2 groups and 4 sub groups. There is the "Best Weapon/Armor" (See Topic Below) and all other weapons and armor not used by your Hero.

Group 1: Best Weapon or Armor is what your Hero(Character) equips while fighting monsters (PVE). This regulates how much your max possible damage is (the attack points of Best Weapon and Best Armor + 1 extra damage per # invested into the Hero Strength skill). Only 1 of each superior weapon or armor is needed to raise your maximum damage, buying more of the same item will have no effect on your current maximum possible damage, it will only equip your units with superior equipment.

Group 2: Is previous used and unused equipment equipped by your hero, when it is replaced by a new weapon or armor that is then passed on to your army to use and your hero uses the better weapon or armor during PVE.

Subgroups: Hero Equipment is categorized by your character class. If you are a Warrior, you will see different weapons and armor that are available for purchase other classes don't see in the Hero Equipment store because it is only equip-able by Warriors. Same goes for the Mage and Rogue classes. All purchased items from the Hero Equipment menu is equip-able by your class. However not all loot found from monsters may be equip-able by your class.

There is also another subgroup that certain weapons or armor can be looted from monsters that is a universal item that all classes can use.

Army Equipment: Army Equipment is only used by your units and cannot be used by your character no matter how much better they are than your hero's current best weapon or armor.

The Basics of Best Weapon and Armor: Best items are the attack and defense measurements of the armor and weapons. Based on my experience and knowledge I have gained, Best Weapon would be considered by the weapon with highest attack you can equip, and Best Armor would be the armor with the highest defense you can equip.

What "you can equip" means is, there are 4 different categories for weapons and armor and they are not stated in the game. They would be Warrior, Mage, Rogue, and All. Meaning there are certain weapons and armor only a Warrior can equip, certain Mages can equip, certain Rogues can equip, and an all class, that all classes can use.

Farming/Looting: Loot is not at a 100% drop rate, this means you might have to attack multiple monsters before you get a single drop. It is also possible to attack multiple monsters in a row and get consecutive loot drops, loot has a random percentage drop rate. Each monster also drops different and possibly the same loot.

Better loot can be found at the latest unlocked maps available to you. If you find that you are too weak and it takes too long to farm at the latest unlocked map available to you, you should move onto the second to last map available, etc.

Do not be surprised when you loot a weapon or armor that is the best in your inventory but is not listed as your "Best Weapon or Armor". This may mean the weapon or armor you looted is not meant for your class. But rest assured, even though that item isn't used directly by your character to attack monsters, it is used by your units in your army, thus raising your attack/defense stats.

HINT: The more damage you do, the less energy it costs to kill monsters. The less energy it costs to kill monsters means you kill more monsters on a full energy bar. The more monsters you can kill with less energy consumed, means more chances of loot to drop. More loot means a higher Attack and Defense score, and possibly an upgrade to your "Best Weapon and Armor". It is advised to wisely invest your skill points into Hero Strength for this method to work.

Your Damage =

Best weapons attack # + Best armors attack # + points invested in Hero Strength = Maximum Possible Damage.

This doesnt mean you will always do that exact #, that is your cap.

Only 1 of each Best Weapon or Armor is needed to raise your maximum damage, buying more will have no effect on your current maximum possible damage.

To obtain Maximum Potential for your maximum possible damage, you would have to follow the hint above, the results will lead you to better loot in the long run, making the process of looting easier and faster.

Units: There are 4 Types of Units; Infantry, Magic, Beast, and Machine.

The unit building required to produce Infantry Units are, Barracks and Colosseum.
The unit building required to produce Magic units are, Magic Academy and Wizard's Spire.
The unit building required to produce Beast Units are, Beast Warren and Breeding Den.
The unit building required to produce Machine Units are, Siege Workshop and Gnomish Lab.

There is a possibility to loot Units from PVP, this is also a random factor and most looted units can also be lost in attacks and raids. All units have a chance of being lost while attacking or raiding. You will see if you lost any units during an attack or raid during the Battle Results screen. The chance of Units lost are dependant on the type of Unit. The chances are very high, high, medium, low, very low, and indestructible.

NOTE: Honor units are unlocked after leveling up, don't be surprised if you can't use Honor if you are camping.

Disclaimer: This Guide is solely based on my experience and knowledge I have gained feel free to share it and spread the knowledge. These are not 100% facts because my observations may be wrong. Information in this guide is subject to change if it is wrong. If you want specifics, feel free to contact support. If the question isn't sensitive then it will be answered to your satisfaction. This Guide is Copyrighted ©, Service Marked℠, Trademarked™, Registered®, and Owned by Ghost Inc.©℠™®

Thank you for reading,
Ghost

Im happy to se that i'm not the only person that spends waaay too much time disecting this game.

great work

Shinazueli
08-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Well, the points are all over the place. However, it seems you have a chance at higher points, up to 450 per successful hit, when you attack someone 25+ levels above you. Hitting someone 24 levels above you (which I have done), equal to your level, or below you, you will get less points. Defense doesn't really matter.

On defense, no clue. Can't be too many though, probably less than 100.

It's relatively random with a moderately strong positive trend by attacking higher levels. There is a weak positive correlation with allies/stats, can't tell which, since they normally come together.

And you get the same number of points defending wins as attacking wins. I know, when I moved down from GG I lost near 40% of my CPs.

There is no exact equation known to anyone but Gree, and nothing says they are not constantly changing it.

Alhastar
08-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Hi everybody,

This is probably a stupid question but I really need to understand how that works if I want to progress in my quests.

When I raid another player, I can raid the money buildings but when I try to raid the units building, I systematically fail (for example Magic Academy or Barracks). I fail whatever the level of the building is (even Lvl 1) and whatever the Defense of the opponent is (even 20k below my attack).

Did I miss anything ? Do I need a specific unit to attack ? Is raiding units buildings allowed outside wars ?

Thanks for your help.

Alhastar

horse
08-17-2013, 07:22 PM
Monster Info:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj9pi1nr5A99dFF0UWZKZWxzSGVyZkh5ekhnUnh0e lE#gid=165
Please Help me edit it:D

charlieka
08-19-2013, 07:04 PM
Hi everybody,

This is probably a stupid question but I really need to understand how that works if I want to progress in my quests.

When I raid another player, I can raid the money buildings but when I try to raid the units building, I systematically fail (for example Magic Academy or Barracks). I fail whatever the level of the building is (even Lvl 1) and whatever the Defense of the opponent is (even 20k below my attack).

Did I miss anything ? Do I need a specific unit to attack ? Is raiding units buildings allowed outside wars ?

Thanks for your help.

Alhastar

Not sure I can offer any insight other than to say that one of my guild members is having the same problem. His problem started before the wars.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
08-20-2013, 10:13 PM
Hi everybody,

Thanks for your help.

Alhastar

Not sure I can offer any insight other than to say that one of my guild members is having the same problem. His problem started before the wars.

I think this is a game mechanic that's changed. Since this last war, I have also not been able to raid anything but a money building, and neither have friends or other guild members.

MistaMasta
09-14-2013, 02:06 PM
Join Kingdom Slayers 727 429 497

We have 6 open spots again, we are a great team of hourly and very active players, we share allot during chats, we notify each others of when a war has started and we kick ass!

If you do good you will be promoted to officer.

Join Today!!

MistaMasta
09-19-2013, 11:01 AM
Join Kingdom Slayers 727 429 497

We have a few open spots again (had to remove non active players) we are a great team of hourly and very active players, we share allot during groupme chats, we notify each others of when a war or raid boss has started and we kick ass!

If your looking for good team players then Kingdom slayers is for you.

If you do good you will be promoted to officer.

Join Today!!

We only accept players from level 30 and above

Shadows
09-19-2013, 11:27 AM
Gee, if only there was a specific forum for guild recruiting...

oh wait, there is!! smdh

http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?96-Guild-Recruitment

Get with the program, dude...

bigex123
10-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the tips!!!!!!!!!!!

bigex123
10-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Love it!!!!!!!!!!

hccris
10-27-2013, 06:24 PM
"One area that I can't seem to find any instruction for is building a guild. Our guild currently is comprised of almost all inactive members. What are the ramifications of removing members of your guild? Will it impact our strength, even though they don't participate? What is the protocol for removing them? Should we give them warning or just remove them.

Thank you for your beginner guide. It is very helpful."

I would like to cover the topics brought up so far by fellow forum mates. Submitting Ticket To Support, Game Rests, Data Sheet & Kingdom Planner Spreadsheet, Level Cap, Classes, Quests, Area Mastery, Bank/Vault, Honor, Skill Points, Allies & How They Benefit You, Farming/Looting, the Basics of Best Weapon/Armor, Breakdown of Hero Equipment VS Army Equipment and Units.

Submitting Ticket To Support: There may be limitless reasons to contact Funzio's support. Whether it be reporting a bug or glitch, or you have a question that needs a definite answer. Whether you made a mistake with Gem Purchases, or for various other reasons that you would need to contact support this is how:

Contact support if you need help , either by through the game:

Menu >> MORE>> HELP >> Contact support ( would be top left corner)

OR alternatively you can email them at:

support@funzio.com

Be sure to include:

1)Which game you are submitting a ticket about
2)In game name, level and code
3)Version Number, build, data/kernel

NOTE: In my opinion it would be better to not post possible cheats or cheaters on the forum, why? Because this causes unneeded chaos, distracts the true purpose of this forum. Instead please report them to support and don't post them on the forum.

Game Resets: There is no option to reset your game and start over if you make a mistake. Do not contact support, because this feature is unfortunatley unavailable. An alternative if you have more than one device, you can transfer to your other device, then when you close and re open the app it will be a brand new game, with a brand new name and code.

Old Device = Device you are transferring from
New Device = Device you are transferring to

Beware! If you do this method you will lose all your gems if you have purchased any.

To Transfer:
1) You go to Menu >>
2) More >>
3) Funzio ID >>
4) Transfer Game >>
5) Make An Account (Funzio ID, Email, Password) >>
6) Old Device >>
7) Log In >>
8) Go to another iPhone, iPod, iPad you want to transfer to >>
9) Follow Steps 1-4 >>
10) New Device >>
11) Log In >>
12) Close App on both devices >>
13) Magic happens and you start the tutorial again on the Old Device while the New Device carries the old account.

Please note, if you do this method you will lose all your gems if you have purchased any.

Data Sheet: This is a Data Sheet created and managed by our forum mates which includes data regarding all the buildings, loot, units, and much more.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj9pi1nr5A99dFF0UWZKZWxzSGVyZkh5ekhnUnh0e lE

Kingdom Planner Spreadsheet: This is a Kingdom Planner Spreadsheet Created by ItzKakarot which contains the Money Building information from the Original Data Sheet, and allows you to see what purchase and/or upgrade is best for your Kingdom!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdGxyTXZFeTRBc1poXy1xcVg0cHFKQ UE#gid=1

Follow the instructions on the Read Me Section to get started!

Level Cap: The current Kingdom Age iOS Level Cap is 50. This will be changed in the near future.

Classes: Player classes are Warrior, Mage, and Rogue. As stated in the FAQs there is no significant difference in any of these classes, other than the Hero Equipment available for them to buy, and the Weapons/Armor that can be equipped.

NOTE: It is assumed all purchasable equipment for all classes are the same price and same stats, just different look and names.

However take into consideration, each map and monster, has different loot for different classes that drops from different monsters. Farm accordingly.

Quests: There are numerous Quests to be done while building your Kingdom. Some require you to follow the missions, some kill certain boss monsters, some kill rare monsters that take longer to spawn, some master a map to a certain level. Some require you to attack/raid rivals buildings. Some require you to reach a certain Ally Limit, some to produce a certain number of units. Some to upgrade or build certain buildings. The possibilities are endless.

NOTE: As listed above, some quests will require you to kill a certain number of monsters. Some of these monsters may be rare, which means you will have to kill other monsters until one of these more rare monsters come along. Do not be startled or discouraged.

Area Mastery: When the area mastery level goes up for a certain map, it means you killed a certain # of required monsters to master that map. For every time you master a level at a map, the monsters will have more HP, meaning it will be harder to kill them and consume more energy, but you will gain more gold and exp per area mastery level.

Bank/Vault: Your bank/vault will protect your money from your rivals. The protected money can not be looted from you and you can spend it safely. There is a limit on how much money can be protected, but this can be upgraded and the limit raised, with time and patience. The max amount to be upgraded is 333,000.

HINT: Don't forget, Gems/Gold is the ultimate substitute for Time.

Honor: Honor is only used to purchase superior units when unlocked. If you are camping you can't use Honor to buy units.

Skill Points: Army Attack, Army Defense, Stamina, and Hero Strength

Army Attack: The number of skill points invested in this category raises the chances of successfully attacking rivals weaker, equal to, or stronger than you. The more points invested the greater the odds of defeating someone stronger than you. The actual and exact benefit or effect is unknown, but this is the idea behind adding Skill Points into Army Attack.

Army Defense: The number of skill points invested in this category raises the chances of successfully defending against rivals weaker, equal to, or stronger than you. The more points invested the greater the odds of defending against someone stronger than you. The actual and exact benefit or effect is unknown, but this is the idea behind adding Skill Points into Army Defense.

Stamina: The orange bar that determines how many times you can attack or raid spread across your rivals.

Hero Strength: Each point invested in the Hero Strength category adds 1 to your maximum total damage.

NOTE: Do not confuse Hero Strength as an option to raise your energy level. Energy only goes up by leveling up.

Allies & How They Benefit You: Your total Ally Count is equal to your current level x 5, just recently they set a Ally viewing cap, meaning you may have 500 Allies but you are only level 10 so you will see that you only have 50, so you have a better understanding of how many allies you are using. However allies you may have previously added and or allies you currently add may not raise the ally count at your current level, but they are being added in the background. When you level up your ally count will automatically go up accordingly. Each Ally, allows you to take 3 of your best units with you to attacks and raids. Each unit allows you to take 1 weapon and 1 armor with them to equip them during attacks and raids.

Yes there is a maximum Ally Cap, it is 500. Why was this set you ask? Because they are unneeded and to prevent bugs from occurring. Yes this does mean some units will be replaced by better units, do not be surprised when you have 50 Foot Soldiers but only use 5, and do not be surprised when 180 of your Gloom Scorchers bought with your hard earned money, are replaced by better items.

To check if you are under-equipping yourself, meaning you don't have enough units, weapons, or armor as you should, you can click/tap the Blue Icon in your Profile that looks like http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/d0511de8-1-2.jpg and it will show you the maximum total of units, armor, and weapons you can use as of your current level, and how many you have and or missing. These numbers will increase as you level because per level you use 5 more Allies, which grants you 3 more units per ally, allowing you to take 1 weapon and 1 armor per unit.

NOTE: Who you add as an Ally has no effect on how strong you are or on your stats. It does not matter what their stats are or how many allies they have. Each person you add is just a dummy with an alias as "Ally" , you are the one who equips them with your units and your equipment. Seeking specific people has no advantage unless they are your friends and you want them as an ally. Grunts are allies awarded in game. They are awarded by doing the "Battle" quests to attack and defeat 5, 9, 15, etc rivals will award a grunt. This is subject to change as they add more quests. If you want to limit your ally count, stay away from doing these quests for now.

Also, if you add someone to your allies, you will no longer see them in your rivals list, and neither will they see you in theirs.

HINT: You can add people who are stronger than you, so they don't kill your hard earned units and destroy your kingdom.

Breakdown of Hero Equipment VS Army Equipment:

Hero Equipment: Hero Equipment consists of 2 groups and 4 sub groups. There is the "Best Weapon/Armor" (See Topic Below) and all other weapons and armor not used by your Hero.

Group 1: Best Weapon or Armor is what your Hero(Character) equips while fighting monsters (PVE). This regulates how much your max possible damage is (the attack points of Best Weapon and Best Armor + 1 extra damage per # invested into the Hero Strength skill). Only 1 of each superior weapon or armor is needed to raise your maximum damage, buying more of the same item will have no effect on your current maximum possible damage, it will only equip your units with superior equipment.

Group 2: Is previous used and unused equipment equipped by your hero, when it is replaced by a new weapon or armor that is then passed on to your army to use and your hero uses the better weapon or armor during PVE.

Subgroups: Hero Equipment is categorized by your character class. If you are a Warrior, you will see different weapons and armor that are available for purchase other classes don't see in the Hero Equipment store because it is only equip-able by Warriors. Same goes for the Mage and Rogue classes. All purchased items from the Hero Equipment menu is equip-able by your class. However not all loot found from monsters may be equip-able by your class.

There is also another subgroup that certain weapons or armor can be looted from monsters that is a universal item that all classes can use.

Army Equipment: Army Equipment is only used by your units and cannot be used by your character no matter how much better they are than your hero's current best weapon or armor.

The Basics of Best Weapon and Armor: Best items are the attack and defense measurements of the armor and weapons. Based on my experience and knowledge I have gained, Best Weapon would be considered by the weapon with highest attack you can equip, and Best Armor would be the armor with the highest defense you can equip.

What "you can equip" means is, there are 4 different categories for weapons and armor and they are not stated in the game. They would be Warrior, Mage, Rogue, and All. Meaning there are certain weapons and armor only a Warrior can equip, certain Mages can equip, certain Rogues can equip, and an all class, that all classes can use.

Farming/Looting: Loot is not at a 100% drop rate, this means you might have to attack multiple monsters before you get a single drop. It is also possible to attack multiple monsters in a row and get consecutive loot drops, loot has a random percentage drop rate. Each monster also drops different and possibly the same loot.

Better loot can be found at the latest unlocked maps available to you. If you find that you are too weak and it takes too long to farm at the latest unlocked map available to you, you should move onto the second to last map available, etc.

Do not be surprised when you loot a weapon or armor that is the best in your inventory but is not listed as your "Best Weapon or Armor". This may mean the weapon or armor you looted is not meant for your class. But rest assured, even though that item isn't used directly by your character to attack monsters, it is used by your units in your army, thus raising your attack/defense stats.

HINT: The more damage you do, the less energy it costs to kill monsters. The less energy it costs to kill monsters means you kill more monsters on a full energy bar. The more monsters you can kill with less energy consumed, means more chances of loot to drop. More loot means a higher Attack and Defense score, and possibly an upgrade to your "Best Weapon and Armor". It is advised to wisely invest your skill points into Hero Strength for this method to work.

Your Damage =

Best weapons attack # + Best armors attack # + points invested in Hero Strength = Maximum Possible Damage.

This doesnt mean you will always do that exact #, that is your cap.

Only 1 of each Best Weapon or Armor is needed to raise your maximum damage, buying more will have no effect on your current maximum possible damage.

To obtain Maximum Potential for your maximum possible damage, you would have to follow the hint above, the results will lead you to better loot in the long run, making the process of looting easier and faster.

Units: There are 4 Types of Units; Infantry, Magic, Beast, and Machine.

The unit building required to produce Infantry Units are, Barracks and Colosseum.
The unit building required to produce Magic units are, Magic Academy and Wizard's Spire.
The unit building required to produce Beast Units are, Beast Warren and Breeding Den.
The unit building required to produce Machine Units are, Siege Workshop and Gnomish Lab.

There is a possibility to loot Units from PVP, this is also a random factor and most looted units can also be lost in attacks and raids. All units have a chance of being lost while attacking or raiding. You will see if you lost any units during an attack or raid during the Battle Results screen. The chance of Units lost are dependant on the type of Unit. The chances are very high, high, medium, low, very low, and indestructible.

NOTE: Honor units are unlocked after leveling up, don't be surprised if you can't use Honor if you are camping.

Disclaimer: This Guide is solely based on my experience and knowledge I have gained feel free to share it and spread the knowledge. These are not 100% facts because my observations may be wrong. Information in this guide is subject to change if it is wrong. If you want specifics, feel free to contact support. If the question isn't sensitive then it will be answered to your satisfaction. This Guide is Copyrighted ©, Service Marked℠, Trademarked™, Registered®, and Owned by Ghost Inc.©℠™®

Thank you for reading,
Ghost

Shadows
10-27-2013, 06:46 PM

Y'know what's not helpful? Quoting a motha-long post like the above for your first post... Next time, do us all a favor and his "reply" instead of "reply with quote."

Total fail

Ratma2001
10-28-2013, 02:41 AM
"One area that I can't seem to find any instruction for is building a guild. Our guild currently is comprised of almost all inactive members. What are the ramifications of removing members of your guild? Will it impact our strength, even though they don't participate? What is the protocol for removing them? Should we give them warning or just remove them.

You should as cortousy advise players you wish to remove by either posting on their wall through guild members view of player or posting in Guild chat room , we normally give a 5 day grace incase of sickness or RL issues, plus it's an oppurtunity to ask them why they have not participated ...if no response Yep Boot them to the Kerb !
But you should post on their wall just in case ...it can cause dramas later on

bigex123
10-28-2013, 05:42 AM
Thanks for the post

Doomkitten
11-02-2013, 11:56 PM
And do. So most people are pretty tolerant, but pay attention. Unlike MQ for example, this statement:
"Also, if you add someone to your allies, you will no longer see them in your rivals list, and neither will they see you in theirs."

Does NOT apply in KA

Doomkitten
11-03-2013, 12:52 AM
I ask because I have raided several players with thrice this amount ( close to a million) and 1/10th my stats and got nada. So suspected vault was a mil.

HAMM€R
11-03-2013, 01:11 AM
Can not still get gems? Find where please? I look on maps but find them not. Grow on trees they do? Dig in grownd do I? Hard to find they are stuck im help please much thank you

Doomkitten
11-03-2013, 01:24 AM

Try whacking an easy monster or two, it will come up.

Doomkitten
11-03-2013, 01:33 AM
Buy them. Or hit get more and watch some videos. Laborious but effective. Try this: play game on device 1. Hit get more and download apps, whatever. Some require email confirmation. Use device 2 to open email and pursue gems. Not sure what levels can see it but they are lower- there is a 9.99 $ special we'll worth the$. Only can get that once.
Cheers,
DK

Freedom4All
11-04-2013, 02:08 PM
great guide thanks

uashsar
11-05-2013, 04:05 AM
Is there a full data sheet on the Witch's Lair out somewhere?

WB -- DDP
11-21-2013, 09:35 AM

Someone posted this back in May. I've been searching for a similar sheet as well. Can anyone point me to such a spreadsheet? Many thanks in advance. (Great post, by the way.)

UpOnOne
12-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Very interesting

UpOnOne
12-03-2013, 07:09 PM
I see very interesting

Dr.Killerstein
01-17-2014, 10:47 AM
Thanks, interesting indeed !!

Elendar
03-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Can anyone tell me what a -5% Lockbox Cooldown is? Sounds like an interesting concept, but what?

Flipcydesae
03-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Can anyone tell me what a -5% Lockbox Cooldown is? Sounds like an interesting concept, but what?

In box events -5% in the time it takes you before being allowed to open again

Elendar
03-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Thanks! That makes a lot of sense. And is a cool prize.

Sami
03-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Where can I find intel on upcoming quests/GLTQS/LTQS/Raid & Elite Bosses loot drops,etc? Crime City Forum has all this info yet nothing here? Can you help me?

FargoUS
03-17-2014, 06:44 AM
I have been trying to win the "in the Cavern Deep" for the "Nightmare of the Cavern" in Carrion Cavern. It's been four plus weeks and after killing a gazillion monsters, no Nightmare. How do you win this?

Sexual chocolate
03-25-2014, 04:30 PM
Does anyone know what goes into the calculation for damage to raid bosses? I thought it was mainly from hero strength + hero weapon attack + hero armor attack but now wondering if total attack (army attack) factors in. Just wondering if adding to army attack skill level would help increase the damage.

Thx

Shadows
03-25-2014, 04:40 PM
Does anyone know what goes into the calculation for damage to raid bosses? I thought it was mainly from hero strength + hero weapon attack + hero armor attack but now wondering if total attack (army attack) factors in. Just wondering if adding to army attack skill level would help increase the damage.

Thx

I'm sure people will add/correct this, but your RB attack is based upon unboosted attack stats.. so yeah, adding to your army attack will slightly raise your RB attack... but the best way to increase the damage to raid bosses would be to add units with better stats to your army thru the many events or by buying them with gold or honor...

DanielLP04
06-15-2014, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the valuable info!

AJones895
06-17-2014, 02:44 PM
Great help Tks

AJones895
06-17-2014, 02:45 PM
the answer is dog

Celine
07-22-2014, 06:28 AM
Hi,

I am new to this game, but I like it a lot although farming coins is a painful slow process. Running quest helps me collecting the so needed coins. There is a low lvl quest which doesn't work. The title of the quest is: a soldier's first order and to pass you need to train 5 foot soldiers, but I can't find any foot soldiers at all. When I press go then a small window pops up stating that the area is unavailable. Reading through this forum I see that you can train low lvl units, but I haven’t any of this in my unit purchase window (I am a mage). Apparently I am doing something wrong. Can anybody help me out?

Thx!

Keijen
07-22-2014, 04:31 PM
Hi,

I am new to this game, but I like it a lot although farming coins is a painful slow process. Running quest helps me collecting the so needed coins. There is a low lvl quest which doesn't work. The title of the quest is: a soldier's first order and to pass you need to train 5 foot soldiers, but I can't find any foot soldiers at all. When I press go then a small window pops up stating that the area is unavailable. Reading through this forum I see that you can train low lvl units, but I haven’t any of this in my unit purchase window (I am a mage). Apparently I am doing something wrong. Can anybody help me out?

Thx!

You need to build the Barracks. Then you can train your foot soldiers.

Celine
07-23-2014, 12:05 AM

Thx for the response, but I already got the barracks. They are lvl 4 atm, but still no foot soldiers.

Shadows
07-23-2014, 12:08 AM

LOLOL You'd think this would work, wouldn't you, Keijen! But it turns out that you're totally wrong and living in the past ;-)

First level barracks now is Goblin Spotter, lvl 2 is Black Smoke Assassin, etc.

Celine, this may sound crazy, but you need to put in a ticket to Gree and let them know that this particular quest is no longer doable... Back in the day, before guilds and Raid Bosses, the barracks would yield incredibly low-level units such as the Foot Soldier with stats 1att/2def, but with all the stat inflation, Gree obviously changed the first level Infantry unit to the Goblin Spotter stats 80/132... as you can see, huge difference!

BTW, the only reason I know this is that I accidentally sold my freakin' barracks once cuzza all the damn popup windows, and I had to upgrade it to L10 again smdh

Hayaty Khan
08-12-2014, 05:41 AM
Hi,
How to regain my old acct on new device (both is iphone5):confused:? My old device is badly damage n beyond repair, i just purchase new iphone5. Download KA but its all new acct ID. Please help :(

Boss Man -No1-
08-14-2014, 10:58 AM
Hi all, can someone help me out. I just joined the KA forum and it will not allow me to post new threads. I can comment on someone else's thread and edit one of my posts?? but the forum won't allow me to start one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Boss Man -No1-

TuanNo1

Chirish
08-14-2014, 11:25 AM
Hi all, can someone help me out. I just joined the KA forum and it will not allow me to post new threads. I can comment on someone else's thread and edit one of my posts?? but the forum won't allow me to start one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Boss Man -No1-

TuanNo1

You need more posts...

Spock_
08-14-2014, 11:43 AM
You will be able to start your own thread after having answered 10 times (don't mind if in the same thread)

Acadian
09-17-2014, 05:49 PM
I played half my career doing all those quests, even did the fight player quest all the way through the 500 allies one, to win like a 250 attack unit. Focus on maxing our cheap buildings first, silos give very good return for your money and join a guild as quickly as possible, look for one with as many members as you can find. They can help you farm bosses for units and you will gain gold when they finish quests. Once I found a large guild the game changed completely. A lot more fun actually finishing the ever changing quests. The quest you are doing was put in at the beginning of game with no updates, you want to gain a balance between levels and exp. For guild wars the stronger you are x your level the better you score points.

lina9108
10-12-2014, 01:54 AM
This is very helpfull.Thank you.....
coque nexus 5 (http://www.coquegooglenexus5lg.com)
coque nexus 5 (http://www.coquegooglenexus5lg.com)

acarlylefr808
10-13-2014, 12:05 AM
Please pass a message on when we will have a building LTQ or something where we we can earn to have a 2nd building upgrade boost unit. Thanks

Team Zuma
11-20-2014, 06:28 AM
This whole beginners guide will now have to be rewritten.

ArchPilgrim
05-28-2015, 04:54 PM
One thing I can't find explained in the faqs or your post is regarding what effect upgrading buildings have, other than the ones for gold/defense. Example: when I upgrade Beast Warren to level 2, the description says that it 'unlocks Poison Spiders'. Huh? Unlocks them where? I see none in the store. The building itself has no option to summon or grow spiders. What in the name of all that's holy does this mean, and why don't I see this explained anywhere?

I'll just sit on my plot and see if spiders show up, lol.

What am I missing, or is there truly some lack of clarity here?

Thx.

Jnsolberg
05-28-2015, 06:59 PM
One thing I can't find explained in the faqs or your post is regarding what effect upgrading buildings have, other than the ones for gold/defense. Example: when I upgrade Beast Warren to level 2, the description says that it 'unlocks Poison Spiders'. Huh? Unlocks them where? I see none in the store. The building itself has no option to summon or grow spiders. What in the name of all that's holy does this mean, and why don't I see this explained anywhere?

I'll just sit on my plot and see if spiders show up, lol.

What am I missing, or is there truly some lack of clarity here?

Thx.

Lol, that was a unit that you could create @ 3 years ago, with stats in the single digits. Looks like Gree never changed the language.
There really isn't any reason to build your army anymore. Kill a few bosses in Epic Boss, and win some indestructible multi million stat units! Also open the boxes with gold. You'll get some even nicer units that way.
Good luck with the game!

Ghost818
07-30-2015, 12:03 AM
Just noticed a few typos in my guide -_-