PDA

View Full Version : Quests & Loot

Freekizh
04-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Do I need to go on an official quest to get loot, or can I jump ahead to the last map and mine there?

It's just that I don't have much luck getting loot by killing monsters by jumping ahead to the last map.

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 11:20 PM
Do I need to go on an official quest to get loot, or can I jump ahead to the last map and mine there?

It's just that I don't have much luck getting loot by killing monsters by jumping ahead to the last map.

You can do both. In the beginning I followed the quest, but then when I noticed my rivals were stronger, I moved onto the last map and got myself a carnifex sword, and bam. Started doing more damage eventually got better loot. Now my best wep is 16/11.

Freekizh
04-20-2012, 11:34 PM
You can do both. In the beginning I followed the quest, but then when I noticed my rivals were stronger, I moved onto the last map and got myself a carnifex sword, and bam. Started doing more damage eventually got better loot. Now my best wep is 16/11.

Thanks - I got a loot but it seems not consistent. So not a 100% drop. Hero weapon seems pretty important for this.

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 12:38 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25432-In-Game-FAQ!

read this, I give a breakdown how damage works.

And no, loot isnt a 100% drop.