PDA

View Full Version : Lost half of my allies - Help?

Kujen
04-20-2012, 10:07 PM
I had a little over 100 allies earlier today. Now suddenly I only have 50. What happened? Are they gone?

Solocybe
04-20-2012, 10:40 PM
This just happened to me also, except I went from about 350 to 70. I just logged back on and they were gone, no clue why.

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 10:58 PM
I had a little over 100 allies earlier today. Now suddenly I only have 50. What happened? Are they gone?

This just happened to me also, except I went from about 350 to 70. I just logged back on and they were gone, no clue why.

Contact support if you need help with this, either by through the game:

Menu >> MORE>> HELP >> Contact support ( would be top left corner)

OR alternatively you can email them at:

support@funzio.com

Be sure to include:

1)Which game you are submitting a ticket about
2)In game name, level and code
3)Version Number, build, data/kernel

vitus79
04-20-2012, 11:06 PM
thats strange, im down to 40. cant visit my first allies, Ghost u where my 3rd or 4th and now i cant visit u anymore, but tried to add again and it said we alrdy neighbours.. weird

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 11:12 PM
thats strange, im down to 40. cant visit my first allies, Ghost u where my 3rd or 4th and now i cant visit u anymore, but tried to add again and it said we alrdy neighbours.. weird

Im still at 157 mine didnt drop.

puttago
04-21-2012, 12:53 AM
Hello!

Apologies for the confusion. Despite appearances, please don't worry, you did not actually lose allies. Here's some more info...

Ever since Kingdom Age began, we limited your "effective alliance" based on your level. The cap is currently 5 * level.

Although it may appear that you "lost" alliance members, that is not the case. You still have all of them. However, we now limit the number shown to just the number within your cap. When you level up, your cap will increase, and you will see more of the players in your alliance.

Bit of a long story why we changed the messaging... Just rest assured that we did not change the formulas for battles. Even though we showed that you had more allies before, you were only actually using the cap of 5 * level. We felt it was clearer to show the number that you use rather than the higher number.

I hope that makes sense. We will be improving our UI soon with the next update.

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 01:21 AM
Hello!

Apologies for the confusion. Despite appearances, please don't worry, you did not actually lose allies. Here's some more info...

Ever since Kingdom Age began, we limited your "effective alliance" based on your level. The cap is currently 5 * level.

Although it may appear that you "lost" alliance members, that is not the case. You still have all of them. However, we now limit the number shown to just the number within your cap. When you level up, your cap will increase, and you will see more of the players in your alliance.

Bit of a long story why we changed the messaging... Just rest assured that we did not change the formulas for battles. Even though we showed that you had more allies before, you were only actually using the cap of 5 * level. We felt it was clearer to show the number that you use rather than the higher number.

I hope that makes sense. We will be improving our UI soon with the next update.
Thanks for the update Puttago. This should clear things up for you guys.

vitus79
04-21-2012, 01:34 AM
yes it does, too bad i cant visit the early members, want to get my 25 gold from u everyday Ghost :)