PDA

View Full Version : High Level Valor Missions

JMC
04-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Anyone at the force degradation missions number 200+? I find these missions pretty pointless IMO, since the valor losses + cash losses make it worthless to continue to do these anymore. They reward only 100 exp compared to the 287 or so from past missions and also only reward 2000 valor rather than 2870 or so.
Mission is always to beat a certain amount of rivals with over 499 allies and i find that kind of stupid, since the max allies they can bring into battle has nothing to do with how it registers for PvP missions. Also never turns to total war, which is where most of the valor profit comes from.

For example, a level 1 bringing in a max of 5 allies to battle, but actually having 600 allies would complete the valor mission for me, so i see no reason why they capped it there and cut the rewards by 30%. Been attacking lately, but now it's pointless again since the valor units lost from 22 battles often are worth more than 2000 valor.

Agent Orange
04-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Yeah I'm at Force Degradation: Operation 249.

Win 45 battles against opponents with 499 or more allies.

And they are a waste of time because you loose more than you gain as you have also discovered. Plus folks are getting smart and cutting back to 498 allies. Those that were crowing about having lots of allies are going to be taking a lot of hits from those who haven't done the math in terms of losses.

JackoV
04-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Great.. I wanted to start a thread too.

Im at Force Degradation: operation 319..
Im doing it for valor.. they should increase the rewards!!!

JMC
04-21-2012, 02:03 AM
lol u guys actually went that far? i stopped attacking after the first few when i realized is was unprofitable.

Thunder Child
04-21-2012, 02:11 AM
Hijack!
Absolutely no conceptualization of where you guys are at with these valor missions. Just wanted to be part of a heavyweight thread!
Sorry guys, couldn't resist!

Bronson
04-21-2012, 02:22 AM
Hijack!
Absolutely no conceptualization of where you guys are at with these valor missions. Just wanted to be part of a heavyweight thread!
Sorry guys, couldn't resist!

Same here I am at force deg 64 and when people talk about saving tens of thousands of valor it seems like a different game to the one i am playing

JMC
04-21-2012, 02:22 AM
Seems like the amount of attacks goes up by 1 almost every mission, are you actually doing like 100+ attacks to complete them jackov?

Agent Orange
04-21-2012, 03:51 AM
Great.. I wanted to start a thread too.

Im at Force Degradation: operation 319..
Im doing it for valor.. they should increase the rewards!!!

Or decrease the losses, are you actually getting ahead doing this?

JackoV
04-21-2012, 04:33 AM
Seems like the amount of attacks goes up by 1 almost every mission, are you actually doing like 100+ attacks to complete them jackov?

80+ now :/

Maverick50727
04-21-2012, 06:15 AM
Anyone at the force degradation missions number 200+? I find these missions pretty pointless IMO, since the valor losses + cash losses make it worthless to continue to do these anymore. They reward only 100 exp compared to the 287 or so from past missions and also only reward 2000 valor rather. ....
Good to know. I'm only at 183. Are you taking only valor units mostly to battle. Maybe using stronger loot might reduce your valor losses. Are you only using hornets or are you using other valor units too. Not sure of your attack makeup.

Wildfire
04-21-2012, 11:21 AM
Good to know. I'm only at 183. Are you taking only valor units mostly to battle. Maybe using stronger loot might reduce your valor losses. Are you only using hornets or are you using other valor units too. Not sure of your attack makeup.

I'm at 181 and stuck without adding more allies as I can't see players with enough allies to hit. From reading what's been said above I'm now in no rush to add more allies just to get into unprofitable missions. I can attack and raid most around me with fairly light losses which is maybe better than doing valor missions and losing more than I gain.

Bronco928
04-21-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm at Force Degradation operation 308 and it requires 74 freaking wins to get those 2000 valor points.

Bronco928
04-21-2012, 03:34 PM
They definitely need to ramp up the valor points, as they increase the number of wins required to complete the mission. What's the point, if you lose more than you can possibly gain in completing the mission? Strangely, I find attacking some of the least powerful rivals, often results in the worst casualties in terms of quality units lost. Something needs to be revised here Funzio!

Maverick50727
04-21-2012, 07:05 PM
They definitely need to ramp up the valor points, as they increase the number of wins required to complete the mission. What's the point, if you lose more than you can possibly gain in completing the mission? Strangely, I find attacking some of the least powerful rivals, often results in the worst casualties in terms of quality units lost. Something needs to be revised here Funzio!Maybe it is to protect the weak. I have noticed the same thing. I lose more attacking people 25% of my stats vs 50-75%. I've done a 50-100 attacks without a single unit lost then attack someone who it really weak and lose a hornet or m270

Agent Orange
04-21-2012, 07:20 PM
They definitely need to ramp up the valor points, as they increase the number of wins required to complete the mission. What's the point, if you lose more than you can possibly gain in completing the mission? Strangely, I find attacking some of the least powerful rivals, often results in the worst casualties in terms of quality units lost. Something needs to be revised here Funzio!

I thought I was imaging that as well, I was hitting up someone with 6900 defence to my measly 45000 attack and lost 2 Super Hornets. It could very well be the game protecting weaker players in the high levels. This has happened in the past then got corrected and now it's back. I suspect the devs keep adjusting the program depending on how much we complain in the forums....

Jp lfs
04-21-2012, 08:35 PM
This may be my imagination, but it seems that when I attack someone higher in level and/or allies than I have, the valor payout is higher (combining 10 attacks) on average, than when I attack someone at a lower level or with fewer allies and much lower stats. Not talking casualties, just rewards. I often try to find a super-weak player that fits the criteria to complete the mission, thinking it will lessen my losses... doesn't always work. But when I go up against someone stronger, it seems the individual attacks themselves pay out higher.

Tctiger
04-22-2012, 06:09 AM
I have noticed that too , i am on level 70 so have no hope of getting tens of thousands in valor , guess you just have to get what you can and as you get higher you can get the higher stuff. I may try to unlock all units and get some of the top expensive units soon , just hope I won't lose them in battles as will take saving up to get them.

Jhoemel
04-22-2012, 07:10 AM
Yeah im in force degeneration 214, my loses offset the rewards, i thought its just me