PDA

View Full Version : Battle Results

War Priest
04-20-2012, 07:18 PM
I am a MW wis, but this is a CC feature so can somebody who knows explain. Thanks

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/Picture-2.png

Want to know what the blue and red circled items mean.

hydrota
04-20-2012, 07:45 PM
That is your attack number, and his defense number which can't be shown so its question marks.

War Priest
04-20-2012, 07:47 PM
That is your attack number, and his defense number which can't be shown so its question marks.

Attack number of what? My attack score is 1134.

And why can't his defense be shown.?

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 07:54 PM
Attack number of what? My attack score is 1134.

And why can't his defense be shown.?
Your attack # is how many skill points youve invested into attack. As of forever, the actual gain/effect of this is a "mystery". This and the defense buildings of CC are the only 2 mysteries we never solved.

The reason there defense isnt shown is to keep things mysterious too.

War Priest
04-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Ah, so it shows how many attack skill points. Not like MW.

Also ghost, why does it show their defense score in their profile but not the battle results? Is it the same?

What I am assuming from what you said is it doesn't show their defense just from fast attacking, but if you play smart you can discover it in their profile.

Thanks for the help man. I have no idea how CC and these features work.

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Ah, so it shows how many attack skill points. Not like MW.

Also ghost, why does it show their defense score in their profile but not the battle results? Is it the same?

Thanks for the help man. I have no idea how CC and these features work.

First it shows your total allies used, then it shows your total army attack, then how many points you've invested in attack. This is supposed to contribute to your attack as a random factor and help you win fights when you aren't supposed to, but how much does it help? we don't know.

So the answer to your second question is, it does show their defense score :D.

Their side of the screen, shows total allies used, their total army defense, then the ??? represent how much they have invested into the defense skill points, this is supposed to reduce the chances of your opponent succeeding, by how much does this help? we don't know.

War Priest
04-20-2012, 08:04 PM
Yep, you know what, that was a stupid question. Haha, guess I wasn't thinking. For some reason I was thinking that it didn't show their D score but it does. Sorry man. It's been a long day. But I get what your saying.

Thanks for the help man.

I don't know if you play Modern War, but the battle results screen is different.

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 10:50 PM
Yep, you know what, that was a stupid question. Haha, guess I wasn't thinking. For some reason I was thinking that it didn't show their D score but it does. Sorry man. It's been a long day. But I get what your saying.

Thanks for the help man.

I don't know if you play Modern War, but the battle results screen is different.
Hey man its totally cool, just a lack of experience from the CC side, this is a forum we learn from each other.