PDA

View Full Version : MW and KA game becomes laggy?

The1nONLY
04-20-2012, 06:39 PM
Woke up today playing both MW and KA and hardly can play because game lags anyone with prob?

War Priest
04-20-2012, 06:40 PM
Sometimes, not much though. But usually when I close out and open it is better.

Colonelbob
04-20-2012, 07:00 PM
Same problem here, but only in KA never in MW. Just close app and quit it and restart and it's fixed usually. ClosIng alone doesn't seem to work for me, I actually have to quit the app or it still lags.

The1nONLY
04-20-2012, 11:43 PM
Looks like they having trouble with there servers cause other games work fine on my phone.

mickymacirl
04-21-2012, 01:54 AM
Its usually related to the amount of RAM ur device is using.

I have a similar problem with MW running slow and 100% of the time its been because the RAM on my Iphone is reaching high usage.

I have a jailbroken Iphone with RAM numbers displayed at all times, after qutting a lagging session of MW my Ram is alway down in the low 80s.

Quit the app, wait for IoS to clear RAM and start again, works perfect!

The1nONLY
04-21-2012, 07:15 AM
Its usually related to the amount of RAM ur device is using.

I have a similar problem with MW running slow and 100% of the time its been because the RAM on my Iphone is reaching high usage.

I have a jailbroken Iphone with RAM numbers displayed at all times, after qutting a lagging session of MW my Ram is alway down in the low 80s.

Quit the app, wait for IoS to clear RAM and start again, works perfect!

?? umm had this game long time nows never seen this lag happen before, my ram is fine and have try to restart iphone but lag is still there. Funzio do you need to tell us something?

mickymacirl
04-21-2012, 07:58 AM
?? umm had this game long time nows never seen this lag happen before, my ram is fine and have try to restart iphone but lag is still there. Funzio do you need to tell us something?

Have you reinstalled the app?

The1nONLY
04-21-2012, 08:37 AM
heard that some people lose there units after doing that should I?