PDA

View Full Version : Problems/Glitches

Doogalis
04-20-2012, 03:14 PM
There are no Owl Bears to defeat in The Dark Forest for the quest titled, "Forest Sickness". Nothing is tagged with green pointer arrows.

Also, when I tap on a creature and it says it takes "X" Energy to strike, it always takes too much.
For example, a creature that take 15 Energy to strike it, I should be able to strike it 4 times with 60 Energy remaining in my pool. But, each strike costs 16 or 17 energy, so I can only do 3 strikes instead of 4.

I look forward to a fix soon.
Thank You!

Add me 564-901-379

MaverickMunkey
04-20-2012, 03:26 PM
With the 'Owlbears' you have to defeat monsters in the forest before they will appear and then you destroy them!

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 03:29 PM
There are no Owl Bears to defeat in The Dark Forest for the quest titled, "Forest Sickness". Nothing is tagged with green pointer arrows.

Also, when I tap on a creature and it says it takes "X" Energy to strike, it always takes too much.
For example, a creature that take 15 Energy to strike it, I should be able to strike it 4 times with 60 Energy remaining in my pool. But, each strike costs 16 or 17 energy, so I can only do 3 strikes instead of 4.

Thank You!

Add me 564-901-379

Also, when you attack a monster, they attack you back and drain your energy. So if the energy required to attack a monster once is 5, and they do 1 damage back, then 6 energy is going to subtract per hit.

Crime City Mark
04-20-2012, 04:02 PM

Thank You!

Add me 564-901-379

1) Some monsters have low spawn rates. Keep killing stuff and they should show up.

2) The monsters are hitting you back, which takes away some energy.

Crime City Mark
04-20-2012, 04:03 PM
In other words, what those people who came before me said. I really should read the whole thread first.

Doogalis
04-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Thanks! I feel like I'm a better player now!

Colonelbob
04-20-2012, 07:08 PM
In other words, what those people who came before me said. I really should read the whole thread first. we all do that sometimes!

Cthulhu
04-21-2012, 06:55 AM
Sometimes my character will be partially pixelated or holding a strange shape instead of a weapon. This effect continues during animations. Happens on and off (more on), and isnt terribly annoying.

Great game though. Love the 4.99 price option on gold (or whatever this equivalent is). Well done!

edit: I believe this effect has disappeared once I changed my hair selection.

el_gringo
04-21-2012, 07:06 AM
I find the game in general a lot more stable than MW, but I get crashes almost EVERY time I visit the store to purchase equipment. Its so bad that I have been attacking people simply so I can buy equipment on the battle review screen!

el_gringo
04-21-2012, 07:11 AM
Sometimes my character will be holding a strange shape instead of a weapon. This effect continues during animations. Happens on and off (more on), and isnt terribly annoying.

How do you mean? Cos I've noticeed sometimes when you don't have enough weapons for units they turn up brandishing something that looks similar to an umbrella or hatstand!