PDA

View Full Version : St George's Day

Coolio
04-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Hey Funzio. Where's the special 'limited' units for St George's Day. The 23rd April is almost here. I havent seen any yet. Where are they? I hope you do and not just support St Patrick's day. I hope you honour all special days including St Andrews, St David's as well as St Patricks and 4th July. Tell us why you haven't if you don't please.

JohnnyR
04-20-2012, 11:21 AM
I wouldn't count on it bud, they forgot Steak and BJ day too....

I wonder if this post is considered off topic with all them saints listed up above, lol.

Coolio
04-20-2012, 11:29 AM
I wouldn't count on it bud, they forgot Steak and BJ day too....

I wonder if this post is considered off topic with all them saints listed up above, lol.So why St Patricks Day then? What makes that special. Makes my urine boil!!!!!!!

War Priest
04-20-2012, 12:21 PM
They don't come out with LE's randomly. It is always late at night on Monday after the old ones end.

Maverick50727
04-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Avast, me hearties! No offense, but don't ye gold spending bilge rats have enough special units? Why don't ye just include Sept 19th, International Talk Like a Pirate Day while ye are at it. Arrr!!! Maybe a good sea unit for ye land lubbers. Let Funzio know and I'm sure they say, aye! Then we can get another round of grog from the bar maid while ye figure out ye next wish.

Hivesy
04-20-2012, 02:23 PM
spot on Coolio! Unfortunately Funzio being American I think you can expect a lot of latent racism towards the English and a lot of love for the Irish. Cest la vie.

Mav, you make me smile but you've lost it bud :)

Maverick50727
04-20-2012, 02:36 PM
spot on Coolio! Unfortunately Funzio being American I think you can expect a lot of latent racism towards the English and a lot of love for the Irish. Cest la vie.

Mav, you make me smile but you've lost it bud :)
It was meant in jest, but before any more of ye PM already asking me if I was for real.

Yes Sept 19th really is that. Mark it on your calendar and have fun that day. Don't believe me go to www.talklikeapirate.com

Yes, you are not the first to say I've lost it. All in good fun. Pick on the masked man.