PDA

View Full Version : Hero Weapon Against Monsters

URDead
04-20-2012, 07:48 AM
Does anyone know if the hero weapon you carry has an effect against the monsters you kill? From what Is see so far, it can be very beneficial to increase your "Hero Strength" because you can kill those bloody monsters with less hits and get the good loot items without gaining the experience points it cost for each hit. Has anyone seen if the hero weapon increases this attack power as well?

URDead
04-20-2012, 09:46 AM
Bueler......Bueler....? Maybe Crime City Mark can help me out, I am sure he has been playing this game for a while :)

frenda
04-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Good question. I hear ya, I just don't know the answer. I'd love to know some of the details too.

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Yes, the weapon you use does matter, if you check your profile, it shows the best available weapon used and armor, both the armor and the weapon damage effects how much damage you do to monsters. So if currently your best weapon is the Red Fang (just an example) and its att/def is 6/4 and then you buy something for your hero that is 8/4 you will do an additional 2 damage every time.

Crime City Mark
04-20-2012, 04:06 PM
Yes, the weapon you use does matter, if you check your profile, it shows the best available weapon used and armor, both the armor and the weapon damage effects how much damage you do to monsters. So if currently your best weapon is the Red Fang (just an example) and its att/def is 6/4 and then you buy something for your hero that is 8/4 you will do an additional 2 damage every time.

What he said.

Jp lfs
04-20-2012, 09:00 PM
What he said.

Thank you so much CC Mark, for your active involvement and answering so many questions here and on the MW forums lately. It means a lot, is really helpful, and we know you are super busy. So thanks again for taking so much of your time for us!

ShawnBB
04-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Hi CC mark and everyone, so my game had a situation.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/cffa78eb.jpg
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/9625d311.jpg

Anyone can help me explain on this?
Best armor or worst armor?

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 10:48 PM
Best items are the attack and defense measurements of the armor and weapons. I assume weapons would be considered by the weapon with highest attack you can equip, and armor would be the armor with the highest defense you can equip.

What I mean by "you can equip" is, there are 4 different categories for weapons and armor, they would be Warrior, Mage, Rogue, and All. Meaning there are certain weapons and armor only a Warrior can equip, certain Mages can equip, certain Rogues can equip, and an all class, that all classes can use.

NOTE: The "all class" is an assumption, this post is all assumed based on the experience and knowledge I have gained from playing. If you want specifics, feel free to contact support. If the question isn't sensitive then it will be answered.

ShawnBB
04-20-2012, 11:22 PM
Thank you ghost.

WoW, 4 different category! Anywhere mentioned in game?
Moreover, what is the difference between rogue and warrior? Anywhere mentioned in game?
Also, my pve damage didn't improve any single bit even I bought all the good hero items and add all the pve skill points.
Last, some loot drop don't even show in my inventory and some items require for mission can't even purchase through store.

This game is so awkward.

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 01:25 AM
Thank you ghost.

WoW, 4 different category! Anywhere mentioned in game?
Moreover, what is the difference between rogue and warrior? Anywhere mentioned in game?
Also, my pve damage didn't improve any single bit even I bought all the good hero items and add all the pve skill points.
Last, some loot drop don't even show in my inventory and some items require for mission can't even purchase through store.

This game is so awkward.

Take into consideration that it is a brand new game, and does have flaws. But rest assured, the dev team is working around the clock to get all bugs and glitches fixed, you have my word on that one.

Freekizh
04-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Hi CC mark and everyone, so my game had a situation.
Anyone can help me explain on this?
Best armor or worst armor?

I have a similar problem - my best Mage weapon is not being used once I picked up a lesser mage weapon. Game glitch.