PDA

View Full Version : Beserker?

Plugger
04-20-2012, 06:51 AM
I often see people with beserkers (some have 3 of them) with only level 2 or 3 baracks, how is this possible? When I tried to buy them from the battle result window, there was a message saying I need to have a level 9 barack first.
I am pretty sure they are not hackers because it's quite a common unit for rivals on my radar. Anyone can answer this? It's a very decent unit with stat 11/7 or something.

el_gringo
04-20-2012, 07:21 AM
Think some units are also available as Loot units. I have a water mage that looks like the next thing to be unlocked from my magic academy from pvp loot.

Plugger
04-20-2012, 07:37 AM
Yes, I know about certain loot unit's avatar may look the same. However, in this case it really IS a beserker, not some other loot unit with different stats that happens to look the same. It even gives the option to buy (340 coins) at the battle result screen with the price an all (loot units don't have a price tag). You can't buy it unless you have a lvl 9 baracks though. I wonder how do these people get it without the required barack level.

Plugger
04-20-2012, 07:42 AM
I've just come across yet another player with 3 beserkers. His barack is only at level 1. So unfair.....

URDead
04-20-2012, 07:43 AM
I am sure it is a loot item where you kill the Beserkers. I can't remember which map it is on, but following the story line it probably gets paid as a loot item. I remember following the story and hoping to get one, it is probably one of those items that people will farm early on because it has pretty strong stats. We just have to figure out where and how it is looted so we can share the good news here.

allhaildiscordia
04-20-2012, 07:43 AM
They are a PvP loot, which is odd because as you say they are also an unlock unit. They are the only PvP loot like that

Plugger
04-20-2012, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll try to farm the map with those beserkers :)

Edit: oops sorry I didn't see the "pvp" sign. Silly me. I'll just have to keep attacking people then.

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll try to farm the map with those beserkers :)

Edit: oops sorry I didn't see the "pvp" sign. Silly me. I'll just have to keep attacking people then.

Yes its the same Berserker that you unlock, and you get it from PVP loot. I cant remember if its possible to loot one from PVE but its worth a try.

Freekizh
04-20-2012, 08:47 AM
I got three of them from PvP, probably from a guy who got it from PvE :)

Plugger
04-20-2012, 09:34 AM
Oo yeah. I finally got 2 of them from pvp. This is really useful as I am at a very early stage of the game.