PDA

View Full Version : Funny wall spam

upsman_17
04-20-2012, 05:59 AM
So yesterday I posted a thread about some dude that posted on my wall about "eating my children for lunch". I ended up finding him again and for the past 18 hours have been hitting him relentlessly every 2 hours for a 10 count. It must be getting to him bc he just posted on my wall: "I'm curious how much real money you've used to get your make believe hood." Now I am a free player, the only gold I have is the original 10 + about 600 in tapjoy gold I am saving for higher end buildings. So my response back was: "I'm wondering if you really do eat children for lunch as you say? And no, no real money spent, only gold building is the ice cream stand. Have free taptop gold saved up for rock cafes. My high stats come in part from farming m4a1s b4 they got nerfed. All other high end weapons come from free events like current atm event. So pretty much I am a free player just like you. I'm just better at the game. I'm sorry you suck so much. :)" That should rile him up good.

Anyone else have any funny recent rants/spam people have left on their walls? I find that aspect of the game extremely funny and would probably be bored without the interaction.

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 07:37 AM
Lol I got 2 funny posts on my wall yesterday, one was from Payam, saying Noodles is an idiot, the other was from a random saying how much money did you put into this game, must be well over 500 dollars! lol couldn't tell if his tone was angry or admiring

jaywalker
04-20-2012, 07:45 AM
I robbed some guy for ~50k. He had 27k defence and tons of grenades, I have ~19k attack.
From <censored>:
hey dirty c0cosucker make ur hood not suck so u don't have to nag everyone else like the pathetic ****** you are

Me (he deleted the message, so might not be 100% accurate)
You mad bro? Might be hard to vakker (autocorrect, understand) what crime city as about for someone who doesn't like coconuts

From <censored>:
vakker and coconuts...you make no sense idiot
Me:
You were the one who wrote cocosucker, I just assumed you meant coconuts. Vakker is from autocorrect, supposed to be understand.

From <censored>:
ya cuz if I spelled the real word Funzio would ****** it out
Me:
You were still the one talking about coconuts, not me.
From <censored>:
The originial work was ***** you cooconuthead
Me:
I'm just playing with you ;) Probably not too many people attacking you with those stats. I added you so that there will be one less
From <censored>:
I hear ya brother and I'll apologize for being a baby, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning so my bad...
*he accepted*
From <censored>:
Obviously doing alright for yourself if u were robbin me!

Made me laugh a bit :)

/edit - the ***** are actually *'s as they show on my wall

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 07:57 AM
lmaooooo I find that funny, first they call you a coco sucker, then I hear ya brother!

blondealex
04-20-2012, 08:14 AM
I robbed some guy for ~50k. He had 27k defence and tons of grenades, I have ~19k attack.
From <censored>:
hey dirty c0cosucker make ur hood not suck so u don't have to nag everyone else like the pathetic ****** you are

Me (he deleted the message, so might not be 100% accurate)
You mad bro? Might be hard to vakker (autocorrect, understand) what crime city as about for someone who doesn't like coconuts

From <censored>:
vakker and coconuts...you make no sense idiot
Me:
You were the one who wrote cocosucker, I just assumed you meant coconuts. Vakker is from autocorrect, supposed to be understand.

From <censored>:
ya cuz if I spelled the real word Funzio would ****** it out
Me:
You were still the one talking about coconuts, not me.
From <censored>:
The originial work was ***** you cooconuthead
Me:
I'm just playing with you ;) Probably not too many people attacking you with those stats. I added you so that there will be one less
From <censored>:
I hear ya brother and I'll apologize for being a baby, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning so my bad...
*he accepted*
From <censored>:
Obviously doing alright for yourself if u were robbin me!

Made me laugh a bit :)

/edit - the ***** are actually *'s as they show on my wall
That is great. Most of the people that cuss at me have the intelligence of a 10 year old. Will say I get far less of it at higher levels.

sexkitteh
04-20-2012, 08:18 AM
So yesterday I posted a thread about some dude that posted on my wall about "eating my children for lunch". I ended up finding him again and for the past 18 hours have been hitting him relentlessly every 2 hours for a 10 count. It must be getting to him bc he just posted on my wall: "I'm curious how much real money you've used to get your make believe hood." Now I am a free player, the only gold I have is the original 10 + about 600 in tapjoy gold I am saving for higher end buildings. So my response back was: "I'm wondering if you really do eat children for lunch as you say? And no, no real money spent, only gold building is the ice cream stand. Have free taptop gold saved up for rock cafes. My high stats come in part from farming m4a1s b4 they got nerfed. All other high end weapons come from free events like current atm event. So pretty much I am a free player just like you. I'm just better at the game. I'm sorry you suck so much. :)" That should rile him up good.

Anyone else have any funny recent rants/spam people have left on their walls? I find that aspect of the game extremely funny and would probably be bored without the interaction.

What are you saving your gold for??? I might do the same now that there is hope of getting into the 6hundreds using tap joy ^^ yay some good-in-game news!!!

Also I'm torn... should I save my respect for later??? I have 1500+ sitting there just winking at me... I WANT TO SPEND!!!!

upsman_17
04-20-2012, 08:32 AM
What are you saving your gold for??? I might do the same now that there is hope of getting into the 6hundreds using tap joy ^^ yay some good-in-game news!!!

Also I'm torn... should I save my respect for later??? I have 1500+ sitting there just winking at me... I WANT TO SPEND!!!!

Saving my gold for when Rock Cafes open up later today, YAY! And also for Gents Club at level 125. I need about 50 more tapjoy gold for 2 of each. Since I am strong for my bracket and lose very infrequently I dont need the stat boost that RP weapons will add now, so I have been saving them (have about 42K now) for when I start getting beat up or to see if Funzio releases some new higher end RP weapons. Worse case, some day I may be sitting on 90K respect and just buy 125 chain whips all at once and see a major spike in stats. I am OCD like that, I like seeing big jumps rather than baby steps.

sexkitteh
04-20-2012, 08:34 AM
HA that is awesome! :)

On tapjoy (I'm rocking an android) I only get 1 gold (2 if I'm lucky) - have you done ~600 downloads???

Just making sure I'm doing this right :/

upsman_17
04-20-2012, 08:34 AM

So if you are winning like 95% of your robberies/fights, I would say keep saving the RP as you dont really need the stat boost at the present time. Otherwise spend away. Earlier in the game when I needed the extra stats I would usually save up like 2-3K and then spend.

sexkitteh
04-20-2012, 08:37 AM
I don't know what to buy with the RP though :(

I have 11 tommy guns 2 colombian knives 17 combat boots 4 mustangs

And no I'm not winning fights :(

I've leveld toooo quickly - I'm lvl32 and I've only got 1474def and 1178att :(

upsman_17
04-20-2012, 08:41 AM
HA that is awesome! :)

On tapjoy (I'm rocking an android) I only get 1 gold (2 if I'm lucky) - have you done ~600 downloads???

Just making sure I'm doing this right :/

I have only done about 10 tapjoy offers. I always go for the big payout credit card offers for tapjoy. Discover gave me 218 and just did AMEX for 368. Key is once the credit card company calls and confirms your info and accepts your application, then you get the gold. Could be a week or so. Then you just wait for the card to show up, never activate it, cancel it, and cut that sh!t right up and throw it in the trash. Easiest tapjoy method if you are easily accepted for credit. My credit score is 765 so I can always get any credit offer I want. I just dont choose to carry more than 1 credit card besides my VISA check card, bc credit cards companies are evil entities that feed off the blood of the needy. But if they want to give me 20-30 bucks worth of gold, I'll use them like the rented mules that they are.

sexkitteh
04-20-2012, 08:44 AM
FYI... every time you get credit that affects your credit score o_0 (in a negative way)

EDIT: Mind you... you could have EXCELLENT credit and then it won't matter much ^^

(but it always adds a ding to your credit score)

Dillinja
04-20-2012, 08:48 AM
If you want a peek into the mind of a twisted individual, read my wall.
*Be warned,contains posts of a highly sexual and illegal nature

*had to put a disclaimer

upsman_17
04-20-2012, 09:09 AM
I don't know what to buy with the RP though :(

I have 11 tommy guns 2 colombian knives 17 combat boots 4 mustangs

And no I'm not winning fights :(

I've leveld toooo quickly - I'm lvl32 and I've only got 1474def and 1178att :(

Some may disagree, but I almost want to say camp a little bit to build up economy so maybe you can buy some cash weapons to compete in the short term. Then you could save RP for the mid-tier and end game RP weapons (Chain Whips, NVBs, Sawn Off Shotgun). I wouldnt get any more combat boots if I were you, they are quickly replaced later on. I was always relatively strong and have only lost about 100 fights/robberies since about level 15 so I have been on a slightly different path than you, maybe another forum member that started out weak but recovered could chime in and offer advice on what they did. It's still early in the game for you, plenty of time to recover. Just make sure you are building your econ and always upgrading. :)

EDIT: Forgot to add: Not sure what your mafia size is, but if you are at max mafia for your level, drop your mafia into a bracket where you are able to win more fights against people with stats more around yours.

sexkitteh
04-20-2012, 09:12 AM
yeah I'm trying to get economy up... arggg I'm only at 5k p/h...

I'm trying to get my ice cream to lvl10 as quickly as possible :/

Nicholost
04-20-2012, 09:36 AM
If you want a peek into the mind of a twisted individual, read my wall.
*Be warned,contains posts of a highly sexual and illegal nature

*had to put a disclaimer

I sent ya an invite, Dillinja. Look for a request from somone at level 94.

Burn
04-20-2012, 09:47 AM
@sexkiteh drop that R on Night Vision Binoculars, they still have value at higher levels, probably the best value R item.

1 x NVB is better than 3 x Tommys for sure. Tommys will be obsolete before you know it.

sexkitteh
04-20-2012, 10:41 AM
@sexkiteh drop that R on Night Vision Binoculars, they still have value at higher levels, probably the best value R item.

1 x NVB is better than 3 x Tommys for sure. Tommys will be obsolete before you know it.

Will do! TY :)

sexkitteh
04-20-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm now a proud owner of 5 nvg... thank you for your help!

Dipstik
04-20-2012, 10:51 AM
every time I hear people talking about "leveling to quickly" I want to roll my eyes... I started out beating face from level 1, never camped, didn't farm until like level 90 (and no, I didn't get enough M4s), and survived mostly on PVP loot alone. I saved about 120k respect for when exceleros opened up, so I didn't have to dump RP on mid or low level items to stay competitive.

I have never found myself in a position where I was too weak for my level. It almost seems like you'd have to work pretty hard to stay that weak... are you leveling off robberies alone where you're not getting any loot items and refusing to spend your money on weapons? The game isn't that hard to figure out...

sexkitteh
04-20-2012, 11:01 AM
yeah I started off on a bad leg...

I started off with the thought of (mobsters in mind) investing all my points into Defense... Then I realized that the weapons and buildings would do that... so I quickly found forum and glanced at a few pointers and walked away with investing it into energy - so I did... but then later through discussion I figured out that there are unknown factors in the game and that investing into stamina and slow playing the game is the way to go... and I kicked myself... now... I'm struggling...

I'm strongly considering restarting... but I'm going to try and undo what has been done...

sexkitteh
04-20-2012, 11:12 AM
My stats aren't terrrrrrrible though... it's not like I'm getting beat down... I probably will by the time I hit the 100s:

Jobs: 1014
FightsW: 940
FightsL: 337
RobberiesW: 652
RobberiesL: 79
Att: 1262
Def: 1558
Income 5522p/h :(

I'm going to restart this weekend...

most of those losses are from me failing and attack or robbery :/

upsman_17
04-29-2012, 06:52 AM
****UPDATE****

After 9 relentless days of attacking periodically throughout the day I think my good buddy has either quit the game or walked away temporarily. He stopped collecting his robbed buildings about 4 days ago right around when his loft finished building. I robbed that 12 hours later and he has not collected that either. I have still been hitting since to complete HH goals and whatnot. Should I continue to pound him until he comes off my newsfeed (2 more spots) or let him lick his wounds. Even if he hasn't quit, at he very least he is costing himself daily income by preventing me from robbing. Either way, I feel pretty good. Not much better cOmpliment you can pay to a serial robber than abandoning your hood, except for maybe selling off all buildings. I'm thinking he wishes he didn't talk sh!t on my wall now. Heh.

"It was a good day." - Ice Cube

CounterSniper
04-29-2012, 06:56 AM
****UPDATE****

After 9 relentless days of attacking periodically throughout the day I think my good buddy has either quit the game or walked away temporarily. He stopped collecting his robbed buildings about 4 days ago right around when his loft finished building. I robbed that 12 hours later and he has not collected that either. I have still been hitting since to complete HH goals and whatnot. Should I continue to pound him until he comes off my newsfeed (2 more spots) or let him lick his wounds. Even if he hasn't quit, at he very least he is costing himself daily income by preventing me from robbing. Either way, I feel pretty good. Not much better cOmpliment you can pay to a serial robber than abandoning your hood, except for maybe selling off all buildings. I'm thinking he wishes he didn't talk sh!t on my wall now. Heh.

"It was a good day." - Ice Cube

I would keep going till he drops off the newsfeed and still keep an eye out for him on the rivals list. But I'm a Vengeful MoFo and thats how I roll. No Mercy!

upsman_17
04-29-2012, 07:26 AM
I would keep going till he drops off the newsfeed and still keep an eye out for him on the rivals list. But I'm a Vengeful MoFo and thats how I roll. No Mercy!

I hear ya. Yeah I guess I gotta see this out. Im invested this far. Him and another player were complaining about me on his wall before he walked away, it was quite humorous. I know I've gotten to him so I win.

i need muney
04-29-2012, 07:34 AM
Run up on'em.
Gun up on'em.

CounterSniper
04-29-2012, 07:35 AM
I hear ya. Yeah I guess I gotta see this out. Im invested this far. Him and another player were complaining about me on his wall before he walked away, it was quite humorous. I know I've gotten to him so I win.

Sounds like you have indeed won! Congrats

i need muney
04-29-2012, 07:45 AM
There's plenty of stuff you can try to prolong this. He might be lurking thou.

upsman_17
04-29-2012, 08:57 AM
There's plenty of stuff you can try to prolong this. He might be lurking thou.

Yeah thought that he could be lurking to see if I go a day or so without attacking, and then he'll jump back in. Maybe I'll wait a couple collection cycles and see if he starts playing again so I can start collecting his new loft. Then hopefully he'll be dumb enough to attack me back again and get on my newsfeed.

i need muney
04-29-2012, 09:55 AM
He might be lurking here also ;)

Jazz
04-29-2012, 10:47 AM
There's this really annoying glitcher who is spamming my newsfeed with attacks and robs. He has 100+ items that are from the final two bosses and has over 100 DD's, all at level 73. I already reported him to Funzio and they gave the standard, "Thanks, we are looking into this player. We cannot disclose any actions that are taken against him." response. Funzio needs to clean this up ASAP.

upsman_17
04-29-2012, 05:32 PM
He might be lurking here also ;)

Ahhhh yeah, there is that possibility. His hood sucks though. If he is lurking on the forum than he is especially dumb for not taking advantage of all the tips/advice available to improve. Unless of course he's new to the forum. In that case, in case he's reading: Hey new guy, go on back to playing. Isn't collecting 40% better than nothing at all?

Dillinja
05-10-2012, 02:09 PM
If you wanna see some really funny but proper skanky and NSFW postings
check out this guys wall

Rioblaze - level 145

Strictly for over 18's only
I'm still laughing at how ludicrous some of the postings are :D
props to the person who pinged me the link ;)

Dreno33
05-10-2012, 02:12 PM
check out this guys wall

Rioblaze - level 145

I have no way in contacting him. could you screenshot and PM to some of us? :D :D

sez
05-10-2012, 03:40 PM
check out this guys wall

Rioblaze - level 145

Careful D, I heard he's packing some serious black steel and I'm not talking about a Steyr Aug

Dillinja
05-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Careful D, I heard he's packing some serious black steel and I'm not talking about a Steyr Aug
You heard or you know??
Not calling you out but i think you know more than you let on....:D

sez
05-10-2012, 03:59 PM
You heard or you know??
Not calling you out but i think you know more than you let on....:D

Lol well when you need to brag about the length of your wand that means theres no magic in it. I read he's packing. ;)

Dillinja
05-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Lol well when you need to brag about the length of your wand that means theres no magic in it. I read he's packing. ;)
You seem quite fixated with rio...something you'd like to share perhaps?
We're all quite open minded here ;)

Mattness
05-10-2012, 04:24 PM
+1

C'mon, Dillinja! Pix, or didn't happened!

Btt.
[b]HOW TO WIN WITH GUY WHO GOT STATS x3 BETTER THAN YOURS?[\b]
I've unintentionally (Well, it wasn't mn plan @ the beginning) started troll war with PhatMan (sum ppl here probobly know him. Pretty nice fellow).

But let me start from beginning...

2 nights ago, I was using up my stamina on fights (to lvl up, to get energy faster).
My usual targets (newbies which press attack b4 checking the stats) were recovering, so I look up for some temporary target...

I was so tired, that i've missread Phat's stats, and attacked.
When I realised what stats he got I panicked and...
Pressed attack again : p

So I started operation "smoke screen" - cover up my attacks (when I ---lost--- few hundred USD :( ) by writing some random stuff...
If u know the game, u know what I mean... If u don't understand it's OK.

I don't know is that open secret here, or stress make me so creative.
Funzio really make reform of the way players talk to each other - Herald makes VERY weak inbox

When I've finished, I lurked on guy wall and I figured is not another kid with god complex (uberSTATS).
Guy wants to be Jedi master as well!
Give advice to newbies!
And even got some following (thx to 1 of the fans I've learned about official forum. Funzio, bravo! Is that REALLY so hard to add link to forum in FAQ?! REALLY?).

ppl on this guys wall weren't typical moaners (pls stop att me), or maniacs (i gonna rob n Att u foreva!).
But bunch of nice guys, who like cc.

So after failed attacs and smoke screen I've wrote few of my observations and opinions bout the game.
Thing is, English is not my 1st language, and cc wall MSG got some strange limitations, so it probobly looked like rambling (I hope this post on forum will not : ) ) of possessed mind.

During operation smoke screen game ping me some notification, but I've ignored that till I've covered my attacks.
Well, that was Phat asking me to stop what I was doing.

When I was writing my posts about cc, he went macho on me (- "matt" if I want to get you, I will. - your mosquito attacks). Before I went back to my hood he already waste 4 attack/robs on me turf.

I don't mind retaliation, but decapitalisation of my game nick (MATT), just pissed me off.
Mosquitos didn't help to my mental state.

I'm founder and admin of forum with 15000 posts. 10% by me.
So the troll fest begun.

He threat me (I gonna attack u x20 times for each post on my wall)
He begged me to stop

mattnesspl.posterous.com/129889052

As u can see, he even learn how to write my name :D

Now, I've lots of lulz thx to the guy. Why?
[b]Threats[\b]
- me - money r banked, with 6k income I'm crappy dairy cow, and if he gonna retaliate same way...
Well, I gonna stop bother my usual targets and find something new to lvl faster 4 energy recharge
- Phat - if he really attacked me x20, he would lvl up. Well that's problem for him. How I know.
BECAUSE GUY DESCRIBED ON HIS WALL THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO LVL UP CAUSE HIS BUILDING ECONOMY

IN plain English - he would loose 20 stamina (20x3 minutes - that's hour of waiting) in exchange for xp HE DOESN'T WANT, few lousy drops, and mental troll on his wall :p

He thought that my win loose stats 4900/500 r really important to me.
Well, they don't :D it's useful (can scare some attackers), but I don't care.
I know size of my manhood, I don't have to compensate :)
Besides, 20 attacks? Really? Cheap stake :p

My answer was this link:

www.imdb.com/rg/em_share/rt_iphone/title/tt0113481/quotes?qt=qt1164092

After 24hrs still no attack

Phase 2
Begging. He's really nice guy, he ask me kindly, I wanted to stop.
But I'm really allergic to threats. So before he finish his truce note, I was commencing another wave of trolololo

I wrote on his wall more less something like that
(I really don't care. Ask my shrink. Why I'm doin that? Clue is in my name)

OK, that's a taste of social engeering.
Ppl r scared of Thinks they don't know, don't understand.
Guy was reacting to my trolling, so there was a chance, that he didn't know how to deal with ppl with mental problems (I got such experience).

So he crawl back to his shelf.
Left me alone (he should ignore my failed attacks and flooding in first place).
Tell me, who won?

That's not the end though.
He robbed me 2 days ago, so I'm checking his wall.
He came back to his master Jedi routine and Post Of The Day With Wisdom For Newbies.
Few posts, I've scanned them, and lookie, lookie - he Advice ppl to smoke screen after rob/ att.
exactly same tactics I've used on him!
And he wasted:
- 4 attacks (12 minutes to refresh)
- unknown amount of confidence lost by interacting with Yours Truly
- bit of pride ("please, stop")

AND NOW HE'S TELLING EVERYBODY TO DO EXACTLY SAME THING!one11!!!

I asked him nicely to remove this advice, otherwise screenshot goes to devs.
He told me "This is MY WALL"
Already reported, but encouraging to flood is still there.

Should I make his life moar interesting and spam him as he advice?

Or maybe u want to do that?
He doesn't promote his code, but I bet that many of u r in his (1300+ members) mafia.
Or maybe u on lvl 56-58 and can tell him, what you think about flooding in cc

Here's pix

http://mattnesspl.posterous.com/129897694

sez
05-10-2012, 04:28 PM
You seem quite fixated with rio...something you'd like to share perhaps?
We're all quite open minded here ;)

Hey I'm not the 1 who created a thread about him but ya know to each his own, Adam and Steve is just as cool as Adam and Eve with me bro.

I saw his comment on you know who's wall, I've actualy never come across the Black Mamba lol ;)

Dillinja
05-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Hey I'm not the 1 who created a thread about him but ya know to each his own, Adam and Steve is just as cool as Adam and Eve with me bro.

I saw his comment on you know who's wall, I've actualy never come across the Black Mamba lol ;)
Lol, I bring the p0rno, we're all fixated with the women and you're fixated with the man...

Just telling it how I see it bro ;)

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-02-2013, 11:04 AM
For real..... at least make it look good... something up to date.

try molly maguiers.....lots of trolling to be done there:)

Dipstik
10-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Who else got excited when they saw Dillinja? Raise your hands...

Boo Boo Redux
10-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Ahhhhh, memories.

:)

oacju
10-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Seriously?! Pointless and intentional necro. Enjoy the ban.

the_dude
10-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Seriously?! Pointless and intentional necro. Enjoy the ban.

You are definitely Santa. Hohohoho

Boo Boo Redux
10-02-2013, 01:26 PM
You are definitely Santa. Hohohoho

That he is. Even admitted it on Kakao.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/95D7E672-6FC7-43C4-900F-E50A1A27B736-2838-000003ED76E2C1C2_zps9c944ee0.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/95D7E672-6FC7-43C4-900F-E50A1A27B736-2838-000003ED76E2C1C2_zps9c944ee0.jpg.html)

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-02-2013, 01:37 PM
now we are just trolling a necro thread.

everyone back to molly's thread:)