PDA

View Full Version : I sometimes wonder ?

Dravak
04-20-2012, 05:52 AM
Is this game a circus show , so we first got the money glitch !
1 to give the exploiters and cheaters a reason to invest and stay !
To just see who can be persuaded to go to the dark side .

Then offcourse people moan about envy and jealousy !
Cause they cannot compete , then miraculously a even greater godmode appears !
One that will not be removed cause it involves investment .

So those people who play fair and honest , does Funzio even want those as customer ?

Nicholost
04-20-2012, 05:54 AM
Sometimes I wonder ?

Where all those extra spaces came from???

Dravak
04-20-2012, 05:57 AM
Look sorry Nicholost , am vague about this one cause it is very easy to duplicate the exploit .
And maybe Babytway is right there will be nothing done at all .
About cheaters and exploiters , especially one that involves this kind of exploit , that in the past was never fixed .

Nicholost
04-20-2012, 06:07 AM
Dude, you ride that horse a little high, don't you think? If you found a new cheat, the first and only thing you do is report it to Funzio. You do not post about it on the forums because people go looking for it. So by posting your righteous preaching about how this cheat is God-mode, you actually create more cheaters.

Dravak
04-20-2012, 06:11 AM
Nicholost , it is not even a cheat it is exactly what babytway asked for yesterday.

So I wonder how much she is going to invest ?
Already reported , but it this one unlike the money glitch , will not be fixed !

So I wonder who is manipulating who , well played well played funzio ;)

Dravak
04-20-2012, 06:19 AM
I think am understanding Funzio beter and beter , and Honestly it is hilarious there VC is well justified .

Damn when are they going to be on the stock market lol ?
I need to invest in the company lol it is a win .:)

Swifty
04-20-2012, 06:31 AM
Funzio needs the chumps who play honest to serve as cannon fodder for the exploiters.

And I am one of those chumps.

Dravak
04-20-2012, 06:33 AM
No swifty you are awesome , don't you dare to spent money on gold !

That makes you awesome lol , I am realising am the chump , but like said I do appreciate a good marketing ploy lol.
And infact it is a genius stunt , it can go on for ever the circus lol .
Don't worry , it wlll go on for ever :)

Ramshutu
04-20-2012, 06:41 AM
Did anyone else think that the OP was a poem or Haiku? I have no idea why I thought that.

Now, there are cheaters in any game. It is impossible to stop without changing the game code and, most likely introducing a number of other issues that make the game more annoying for normal players.

For glitches and bugs that can be exploited, you need to give these guys a break. They are doing a LOT to resolve this specific issue and cheating in general. While it maybe easy to assume, or say 'it is only software', the reality of a distributed multi-client, backwards compatible software system makes this far more complicated to properly resolve.

Dravak
04-20-2012, 06:47 AM
Ram I think it is hilarious , I think funzio is excellent .
I tought they didn't care or had no idea , but infact they are the genius .

It is like all the puzzle falls into place , and We with all out intelligence and wisdom even discordia superb intelligence .
they all played us like well tuned violin , then you cannot do anything but laugh .
And accept it was a masterly executed , don't worry people will call me a fool idiot whatever .

But I just cannot stop laughing , cause it is brilliant .

youj
04-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Ram I think it is hilarious , I think funzio is excellent .
I tought they didn't care or had no idea , but infact they are the genius .

It is like all the puzzle falls into place , and We with all out intelligence and wisdom even discordia superb intelligence .
they all played us like well tuned violin , then you cannot do anything but laugh .
And accept it was a masterly executed , don't worry people will call me a fool idiot whatever .

But I just cannot stop laughing , cause it is brilliant .

omg. Stop being so poetic!

I don't think this is controversy, it is just what it is. There's a bug in the code, people found it, people exploit it, funzio fixes it, people get banned, and life moves on. It might be interesting to look at everything in life from an controversial angle, but you should think through it with logic first.

Dravak
04-20-2012, 10:36 AM
Why it all make sense to me :p , that why I am greatfull and happy .
Funzio really brings the FUN , I first tought heck going to get my money back , but now nah they more then earned it.

Seriously who else bring so much "FUN" every week :) , and reverse the role so often .
It is infact hilarious , events to keep us awake , soon scratch cards , monsterhunt ,
And every week another theater play , man we are not paying them enough lol .

Babytway
04-20-2012, 10:47 AM
i dont invest much money in this game. i like to play for free. although from time to time i will buy gold from here to there most of my gold purchases were for buildings and now that i got all the gold buildings i want gold purchase will be extremly slim maybe once or twice if something extra awesome comes outs. i think 500gold for palm hotels is too much so i wont be getting them

Babytway
04-20-2012, 10:48 AM
everyone who has used this option will keep there stats most likely until funzio fixes it then those who try will be screwed outta whatever else got previously

Dravak
04-20-2012, 11:07 AM
no no babytway fighting irish ? first cheap crate bunch ? , sorry one thing they are consistant in .
IS that they will not nerf the purchases of people .
Too bad everybody had equel chance , first come first serve , same as M4A1.

Sorry look now I solved the puzzle the mysterie bit is over for me .
And too bad tough or else I would have definetly stick around longer .
But I must say one thing , your money is not wasted , infact you had more fun drama family justice ec feelings.
In this game , then any other theaterplay movie or game .

And best of all you took part in it . :)

ICEMAN0023
04-29-2012, 12:48 PM
One in the same Bro,one in the same.

Some get it others choose to cry about things being unfair.

When will people see that this game is only a contest with yourself.