PDA

View Full Version : Unexplained Addition of Attack Skill Points

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 05:24 AM
I just noticed last night that I'd acquired another 10 attack skill points but this wasn't down to me. I know this because I'm not holding any on-hand, and also I previously had an equal number of skill points across both att/def. It could be a glitch or I've been allocated some points for something I don't know about, e.g. the current event.

Before I lodge a ticket, has anyone else seen anything similar? If they are genuine missing (attack) skill points, I'd rather be able to allocate them myself to stamina. Anyway, that would be for support to decide I suppose.

transfer
04-20-2012, 05:31 AM
I haven't installed Kingdom Age yet but didn't the extra weapon provided comes in with +5 attack skill points ?

Won't explain where the other 5 comes from though...

Dravak
04-20-2012, 05:34 AM
have the same problem will lodge a ticket , ha exploiters eat it !!

anyway apple guy it is very logical why we got the extra points .

So now it is truth or dare time , want to exploit , do it !
Want to play fair don't .

Dravak
04-20-2012, 05:45 AM
I almost think they are doing this on purpose lol ,
To see how much people want godmode , and this time it is freaking serious.

So people whining about godmode and need to compete with cheaters , got there carrot just dangled im front of there nose....

Nicholost
04-20-2012, 05:51 AM
Dravak, you aren't makin any sense. Are you saying that Funzio gave you both extra attack skill points to provoke you to cheat?

Dravak
04-20-2012, 05:53 AM
Nico IF I want I can go trough the roof with attack points now ! to the ROOF baby , I am not doing it !
But it is ridiculous easy .

Nicholost
04-20-2012, 05:57 AM
So you're saying there's now a skillpoint cheat? If you have extra skill points, wouldn't that mean you took advantage of it?

Dravak
04-20-2012, 05:59 AM
No it is not a cheat it is so simple , it is not even a exploit or illegal , just buy gold and get lucky !
And become a god .

Dravak
04-20-2012, 06:08 AM
hahha people really want to cheat so desperatly , it is hilarious , FUNZIO create a alt toon please and explaim the offer .

Nicholost
04-20-2012, 06:09 AM
Don't understand what you are saying
Does anyone ever?

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 06:12 AM
hahha people really want to cheat so desperatly , it is hilarious , FUNZIO create a alt toon please and explaim the offer .

Why have you dragged this topic off in some wild pointless direction? My orginal question was quite straightforward...can we not just focus on that?

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 06:15 AM
I haven't installed Kingdom Age yet but didn't the extra weapon provided comes in with +5 attack skill points ?

Won't explain where the other 5 comes from though...

Hmmm...OK, I did install KA a couple days back, played until level 3 and then deleted it. I didn't get any notifications/popups that there were any CC rewards associated with it. If anyone can confirm otherwise please do, and let us know what the weapon was, if any so I can check my inventory. Thanks.

Fricco
04-20-2012, 06:17 AM
Why have you dragged this topic off in some wild pointless direction? My orginal question was quite straightforward...can we not just focus on that?
+ 100

Mac, i think you should just report it and let them sort it out.

If there is another honest person that reads this thread will you confirm any addittional skill points ?

Gaming Will
04-20-2012, 06:29 AM
I think I got some too. Not sure exactly how much. Weird, especially since I have 6 skill points to use pending the outcome of Fizz's findings.

Also, no kingdom age downloaded here.

Swifty
04-20-2012, 06:33 AM
I did not get any extra skill points.

CounterSniper
04-20-2012, 06:35 AM
I did not get any extra skill points.

+1

Can someone direct me to the appropriate line to stand in. :cool:

eka6484
04-20-2012, 06:55 AM
I got extra skill points too, not many but they definitely wernt there before. WTF is Dravak on about?

Gaming Will
04-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Reported it already.

And I think Dravak is on a rampage. If you don't want to play.... Quit playing.

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 07:10 AM
I got extra skill points too, not many but they definitely wernt there before. WTF is Dravak on about?

Hmm, so it seems like something has happened at the Funzio end. If you're reading guys, please clarify...thanks.

Dravak is on about nothing of absolutely any relevance to this thread.

Dravak
04-20-2012, 07:12 AM
No lol i am almost considering to buy more gold , cause first I tought worst 1000€ investment ever ,
But now I realise it is too small price to warrant this much insight and fun .

God never have I realise how worthwhile the money spent was :) , I should feel cheated but life lessons never came cheap , and this one was a bargain .

Guess we all have our roads to walk in life and some just have more purpose then others .
Infact I am quitting but I don't want too cause it is too much fun .
But sadly nothing more for me to learn here .

transfer
04-20-2012, 07:13 AM
I had the splash screen again and saw that the Kingdom Age gun do give +5 attack skill point.
Now, I'm only lv.78 and I know you are lv.200 AppleMacGuy.

If the gun reward isn't the same for different levels (like the events items aren't), then I suspect the gun you got might likely have give 10 attack points.

All speculation.

ryusho
04-20-2012, 07:19 AM
Glitch has been reported. Would be great if everyone could stop speculating on it.

sez
04-20-2012, 07:21 AM
Glitch has been reported. Would be great if everyone could stop speculating on it.

It's not a glitch any player can exploit. If you gamble and win a ceratin item, you get an additional bonus. It's not any players fault and there is not any player who can control when they get the item. For all you coders out there i'm sure you can resolve the issue fairly easy.

Dravak
04-20-2012, 07:22 AM
Why it is not even a glitch lol , I love people saying it is a glitch but it isn't

hahaha , makes me laugh even more .

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 07:22 AM
I had the splash screen again and saw that the Kingdom Age gun do give +5 attack skill point.
Now, I'm only lv.78 and I know you are lv.200 AppleMacGuy.

If the gun reward isn't the same for different levels (like the events items aren't), then I suspect the gun you got might likely have give 10 attack points.

All speculation.

Do you know the name of the gun?

sez
04-20-2012, 07:30 AM
Do you know the name of the gun?

Hardened Shotgun AMG. It looks like if you buy a crate or crates and you get this weapon you also get +5 attack skill points. You're right Dravak, it's not a glitch on the user end. However, if it was intended to give +5 skill when you recieve it via a crate i'm sure it would be listed under/with the item, right?

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 07:30 AM
It's not a glitch any player can exploit. If you gamble and win a ceratin item, you get an additional bonus. It's not any players fault and there is not any player who can control when they get the item.

Sorry, this is far too crptic...explain please! Gamble? Win certain item?

sez
04-20-2012, 07:32 AM
Sorry, this is far too crptic...explain please! Gamble? Win certain item?

Hardened Shotgun AMG. It looks like if you buy a crate or crates and you get this weapon you also get +5 attack skill points. You're right Dravak, it's not a glitch on the user end. However, if it was intended to give +5 skill when you recieve it via a crate i'm sure it would be listed under/with the item, right?

FatDaz
04-20-2012, 07:34 AM
Hi mate, its a hardened shotgun, 34/20 and 5 skill points, but I guess it varies on your level, haven't got mine just read about it somewhere, do I need to wait for the screen to come up or do I just download the app and it does it automatically?

Dravak
04-20-2012, 07:36 AM
Babytway everything you asked for lol , just spent gold and become a god , too bad the droprate is not 20% and common .

hahaha it is really too hilarious . so come on people become gods today buy crates .

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 07:37 AM

OK, so I do have 2 of those from the current crates. Some simple maths, 2 x5 Skill Points = 10 could explain things. However, as you point out we'd expect this to be listed/explained someplace. Still, need a definitive source to confirm this. Other thing is, for a common item in the current crates the distribution is a joke then as I have:

2x Hardened Shotgun
47x Peace Maker
48x Spetsnaz Mask

How is that 'fair' for want of a better word? It seems like there is a percentage distribution at work within the Common items?!

sez
04-20-2012, 07:40 AM
OK, so I do have 2 of those from the current crates. Some simple maths, 2 x5 Skill Points = 10 could explain things. However, as you point out we'd expect this to be listed/explained someplace. Still, need a definitive source to confirm this. Other thing is, for a common item in the current crates the distribution is a joke then as I have:

2x Hardened Shotgun
47x Peace Maker
48x Spetsnaz Mask

How is that 'fair' for want of a better word? It seems like there is a percentage distribution at work within the Common items?!

I purchased 10 crates today and I got..*Drumroll*..

7 Masks
2 Grenades
1 Peace Maker

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Dravak
04-20-2012, 07:46 AM
he the grenades are awesome Sez 220 + gold items , it is 440 gold , sadly 60 gold for the rest :( .

sez
04-20-2012, 07:49 AM
he the grenades are awesome Sez 220 + gold items , it is 440 gold , sadly 60 gold for the rest :( .

Yes the Nades are sweet, happy to add them to the inventory.

Rhino72
04-20-2012, 07:50 AM

2x Hardened Shotgun
47x Peace Maker
48x Spetsnaz Mask

I hear you. 31 spetsnaz masks, 27 peace makers and 1 hardened shotgun. I always thought the rares had a big gap in % chance but not the common.

One thing I can confirm is that I did not receive any + 5 attack points but I haven't signed up for kingdom age so it sounds like the variables are kingdom age + hardened shotgun = + 5 attack points?

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 08:21 AM
I hear you. 31 spetsnaz masks, 27 peace makers and 1 hardened shotgun. I always thought the rares had a big gap in % chance but not the common.

One thing I can confirm is that I did not receive any + 5 attack points but I haven't signed up for kingdom age so it sounds like the variables are kingdom age + hardened shotgun = + 5 attack points?

Yeah quite...I'd like an explanation as to why there is this secondary distribution within the Common category though...

For Uncommon I have:
19x RGD Grenade
20x Wolverine Fatigues
9x Wolverine AK

and for Rare I have:
9x Shika Anti-Air
3x Hind Gunship
8x Grail Launcher

...and so I'm conculding that maybe Uncommon does not seem evenly distributed either? Harder to make a judgement on Rare as, well, they are Rare(!) items so statistically not enough acquired to make a call.

Basically, something smells here and an official explanation should be made by Funzio. May be I should lodge a ticket about it?

Yahkin
04-20-2012, 08:30 AM
I purchased 10 crates today and I got..*Drumroll*..

7 Masks
2 Grenades
1 Peace Maker

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

$100
+359 Attack
+336 Defense

That's basically 3.5 increase in stats per $1. Way better than buying LE or standard gold items...but holy crap is that expensive. I see people with double my stats obtained solely by gold items and I'm amazed. Even if they purchased everything at this reduced rate, that means they spent $10k real US Dollars to get to that point. Really? Seriously, go feed a homeless person or something. :)

Dravak
04-20-2012, 08:34 AM
Why should they ? they get to lord over you no matter how much you cheat lol.
This is called karma Yahkin , so in time your items will be taken away , but you still get a beatup cause those crate items will not .

Go go Funzio :) .

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 08:34 AM
Even if they purchased everything at this reduced rate, that means they spent $10k real US Dollars to get to that point. Really? Seriously, go feed a homeless person or something. :)

Oh, here we go again. Why should they do that??? That's what freakin' taxes are for...at least those who do an honest day's work pay taxes...god knows we pay out enough to governments who promptly go and p*ss it down the drain...

CounterSniper
04-20-2012, 08:39 AM
Oh, here we go again. Why should they do that??? That's what freakin' taxes are for...at least those who do an honest day's work pay taxes...god knows we pay out enough to governments who promptly go and p*ss it down the drain...

Plus, someone who can blow 10k on a game can likely feed hundreds of homeless people and they may well do just that.

Heck, they might own a homeless shelter and hands out ipods with CC installed on them so they can have a real life mob.

Who knows who cares.

Burn
04-20-2012, 08:51 AM
Buy lots of crates and get strong.

This is hardly news.

And the drop rate does not suggest that everyone will suddenly be a 'God'.

Back to work, nothing to see here.

sez
04-20-2012, 08:52 AM
$100
+359 Attack
+336 Defense

That's basically 3.5 increase in stats per $1. Way better than buying LE or standard gold items...but holy crap is that expensive. I see people with double my stats obtained solely by gold items and I'm amazed. Even if they purchased everything at this reduced rate, that means they spent $10k real US Dollars to get to that point. Really? Seriously, go feed a homeless person or something. :)

I only spent $50 not $100.

Rhino72
04-20-2012, 10:04 AM

Lol - great response Amg. Another 4 more weeks of work and I finally start actually getting to keep what I make. Nothing like working 5 1/2 months for free because it all goes to taxes!

deuces
04-20-2012, 10:16 AM
Lol - great response Amg. Another 4 more weeks of work and I finally start actually getting to keep what I make. Nothing like working 5 1/2 months for free because it all goes to taxes!

That sounds like a fun tax bracket.

Swifty
04-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Does not sound like a glitch to me, sounds like a way of rewarding the people who support the game.

dudeman
04-20-2012, 10:23 AM
Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice 10 extra attack skill points! I got the Bank Buster and checking my skills was the first thing I did when I got it, but I guess I must have looked too quickly because I didn't notice I had +50 rather than +40.

I also have two Hardened Shotguns, one from a crate, and one from the KA offer after a bunch of confusion got cleared up. I never knew anything about +5 attack skill being associated to the Hardened Shotgun, so I never knew I was looking for it.

Swifty
04-20-2012, 10:27 AM
@dudeman

Congrats on getting the confusion cleared. You slid over to an alternate universe where all that stuff made sense?

deuces
04-20-2012, 10:30 AM
I wish i tracked my skill points better...I assume that i got +5 tho as i have 1 hardened shotgun from the crates.

Dudeman, you said yesterday that it was weird or something that canadians werent given the +5 like it appeared the rest of people were being given. Maybe funzio saw that, realized it was unfair, and decided to add the points to the gun for everyone, not realizing they were in crates right now too?

I dunno, i'd think its an obvious mistake on their part and will probably be cleared up.

Rhino72
04-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Since I have a hardened shotgun from the crate but no + 5 attack, can I still start kingdom age and get the hardened shotgun as a reward or is that over?

Maniaxe
04-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Since I have a hardened shotgun from the crate but no + 5 attack, can I still start kingdom age and get the hardened shotgun as a reward or is that over?
I don't know about everyone else but here in the states I have yet to see anything, ever.

Rhino72
04-20-2012, 10:42 AM
Ok cool so maybe we still have a shot?

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 10:46 AM

If you're in the US, it looks like you got to that point already on the 12th April:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Freedom_Day

I have to wait until mid May :(:(:(

dudeman
04-20-2012, 10:48 AM
@dudeman

Congrats on getting the confusion cleared. You slid over to an alternate universe where all that stuff made sense?

Lol! Man, that frustrating "wtf" situation is just funny now. Thanks again to CCMark for looking into that, I knew something weird must have happened.

I wish i tracked my skill points better...I assume that i got +5 tho as i have 1 hardened shotgun from the crates.

Dudeman, you said yesterday that it was weird or something that canadians werent given the +5 like it appeared the rest of people were being given. Maybe funzio saw that, realized it was unfair, and decided to add the points to the gun for everyone, not realizing they were in crates right now too?

I dunno, i'd think its an obvious mistake on their part and will probably be cleared up.

I really don't know dude. I never knew about there being skill points associated to the shotgun until I found out that was the current offer for reading level 3 in KA in regions that had yet to receive the promotion. I was given the impression that I was only supposed to get the gun, so I'm happy accepting that. Now I get the bonus skills too? All right, cool, I won't complain about that.

But you're right, it does seem like it might have been a mistake that the crate item got the same bonus that the promotional item got.

Yahkin
04-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Why should they ? they get to lord over you no matter how much you cheat lol.
This is called karma Yahkin , so in time your items will be taken away , but you still get a beatup cause those crate items will not .

Go go Funzio :) .

I have never cheated...WTF are you talking about?

deuces
04-20-2012, 10:55 AM
I really don't know dude. I never knew about there being skill points associated to the shotgun until I found out that was the current offer for reading level 3 in KA in regions that had yet to receive the promotion. I was given the impression that I was only supposed to get the gun, so I'm happy accepting that. Now I get the bonus skills too? All right, cool, I won't complain about that.

But you're right, it does seem like it might have been a mistake that the crate item got the same bonus that the promotional item got.

I dont understand coding/programming AT ALL. I remember a friend talking about "if" tho, where you can set clauses like if this is done, do this. Idk if thats how programming is still done, this was a while ago...but it could have been coded to say for each hardened shotgun a player has, who also has done the KA promo, a player will receive 5 points.

This would explain why rhino hasnt gotten any, and im not sure if i have...i assumed so, but it didnt seem like it. So maybe i havent either, because i havent done the KA promo.

Yahkin
04-20-2012, 10:56 AM

That's what taxes are for? lol. You really have no clue, do you?

Yahkin
04-20-2012, 10:58 AM
I only spent $50 not $100.

10 crates = 1450 Gold. Even on sale and no taxes paid...that's $77.32. You get a better deal somewhere else?

Edit: Nevermind...I'm an idiot sometimes. I was thinking 10 purchases of 3 crates each. So the math gets better. Still a lot of money though.

Edit 2: Math Geek stuff:
10 Crates at full 50G each purchased during a sale = ~$27
+350 to each stat
~ $0.08 for each point.
Typical gold spender is 20-70k higher than me = $1600 - $5600 spent at crate rate.

I know most of those gold spenders bought weapons direct and paid significantly more than crate prices. (2-4G per point or $0.10 - $0.20)

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 11:10 AM
That's what taxes are for? lol. You really have no clue, do you?

No, it is you that has no clue. Simplifying things, but broadly, the purpose of taxes is to provide services of all types to the population - ignoring corruption etc to keep it simple. Those more vulnerable members of society who need more help, should, in theory get more by way of the re-distribution of tax revenues towards things life welfare and social care etc.

This is why we the voters elect a government - we are mandating them to this on our behalfs. In practice it hardly never works out like that, anywhere in the world. None of us are obligated in any way whatsoever to further direct our post-tax income towards, in effect further indirect taxation, unless we feel personally obligated or desire to do so for charitable purposes or whatever. Don't lynch someone because they spent their hard-earned dough in some entertainment...it's a free world. They've paid their dues already.

Trying educating yourself...it might open your eyes a bit.

Dipstik
04-20-2012, 11:18 AM
re: the homeless

If you feed them, they just keep coming back.

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 11:26 AM
re: the homeless

If you feed them, they just keep coming back.

Point well made...rarely, are proper strategies developed to encourage an exit from a cycle of dependence on handouts. The same could be said for welfare systems in most (so called) developed countries that implement them. The (soon to be) world's largest econmy, China, has no public welfare system in place. There has been for generations a culture of the young helping and having respect for the elderly, who are generally esteemed and held in high regard. The situation is similar in many other Asian countries...perhaps in some Latin American countries also, I don't know about the latter. Of course, there is plenty of poverty in these countries, but thats another separate discussion. It is fair to say that the developed West has largely lost the ethos of respect for the older generation, in the main considering them mostly a tiresome burden to be ignored.

Anyway, this thread has now gone wayyy off topic!

Dipstik
04-20-2012, 11:29 AM
I wasn't trying to make a point, really... the denizens of an internet forum are the last people on earth I'd want to have a legitimate political discussion with. Sometimes snark is just snark =P

Yahkin
04-20-2012, 11:30 AM
No, it is you that has no clue. Simplifying things, but broadly, the purpose of taxes is to provide services of all types to the population - ignoring corruption etc to keep it simple. Those more vulnerable members of society who need more help, should, in theory get more by way of the re-distribution of tax revenues towards things life welfare and social care etc.

This is why we the voters elect a government - we are mandating them to this on our behalfs. In practice it hardly never works out like that, anywhere in the world. None of us are obligated in any way whatsoever to further direct our post-tax income towards, in effect further indirect taxation, unless we feel personally obligated or desire to do so for charitable purposes or whatever. Don't lynch someone because they spent their hard-earned dough in some entertainment...it's a free world. They've paid their dues already.

Trying educating yourself...it might open your eyes a bit.

That really is the biggest copout definition of taxes I've ever heard. I pay a mandatory amount to the government, so I don't have to give a **** about humanity? C'mon.

I've paid my "fair share" of taxes for 23 years. I own a small corporation, and it has paid it's "fair share" for 11 years as well. I still give 15-20% of my remaining income to charity and volunteer several weeks of the year to help out those less fortunate because I understand that the role of the government is NOT to take care of the less fortunate. It is, and always has been, to provide for the GENERAL welfare and protection of the citizens. That means providing basic infrastructure and an environment safe from foreign aggression.

I am talking about the United States, it appears you may be from a different country and the role of government may be different there.

And to directly address your claim that none of us are obligated to direct out post-tax income to charity or those less fortunate...you are completely correct. However, I am also not obligated to refrain from calling those people heartless jerks either.

IF you were educated, you would understand that paying the government and relying on them to take care of the less fortunate is the most inefficient and historically worst way of performing that task. Religious and charitable organizations reach far more people than governments 10k times their size ever do. By pulling a mandatory amount above and beyond their needs for basic infrastructure and border protection, they are actually hurting the less fortunate in this country.

sez
04-20-2012, 11:42 AM
That really is the biggest copout definition of taxes I've ever heard. I pay a mandatory amount to the government, so I don't have to give a **** about humanity? C'mon.

I've paid my "fair share" of taxes for 23 years. I own a small corporation, and it has paid it's "fair share" for 11 years as well. I still give 15-20% of my remaining income to charity and volunteer several weeks of the year to help out those less fortunate because I understand that the role of the government is NOT to take care of the less fortunate. It is, and always has been, to provide for the GENERAL welfare and protection of the citizens. That means providing basic infrastructure and an environment safe from foreign aggression.

I am talking about the United States, it appears you may be from a different country and the role of government may be different there.

And to directly address your claim that none of us are obligated to direct out post-tax income to charity or those less fortunate...you are completely correct. However, I am also not obligated to refrain from calling those people heartless jerks either.

IF you were educated, you would understand that paying the government and relying on them to take care of the less fortunate is the most inefficient and historically worst way of performing that task. Religious and charitable organizations reach far more people than governments 10k times their size ever do. By pulling a mandatory amount above and beyond their needs for basic infrastructure and border protection, they are actually hurting the less fortunate in this country.

I'm going to buy ANOTHER 50$ in gold just because you made me read this crap. This is a gaming Forum, either discuss cheats, cheaters, glitches ,"game isn't fair", etc. or Get Out! just playin, but seriousley.

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 11:44 AM

Well, if you'll respect my point of view, I'll respect yours otherwise this discussion can go on ad-infinitum. My original point was that folks are wholly entitled to spend their cash how they wish...suggesting they go and give it to the homeless instead is, to say the least, presumptuous.

Yahkin
04-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Well, if you'll respect my point of view, I'll respect yours otherwise this discussion can go on ad-infinitum. My original point was that folks are wholly entitled to spend their cash how they wish...suggesting they go and give it to the homeless instead is, to say the least, presumptuous.

I do respect your point of view, and I actually completely agree that people should be able to spend their money any way they want. I actually fight for this and it's why I oppose bigger government so vehemently. That, however, does not preclude me from making suggestions to people on a way of spending it that may make them feel more gratified. :)

I have no problem supporting Funzio and have spent money on Gold for this game as well(1506 on hand right now). My point was that people need to keep this in context. It's a game and there really are more important things in this world.

Yahkin
04-20-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm going to buy ANOTHER 50$ in gold just because you made me read this crap. This is a gaming Forum, either discuss cheats, cheaters, glitches ,"game isn't fair", etc. or Get Out! just playin, but seriousley.

You stole some of my ATM's the other day....CHEATER!

Crime City Mark
04-20-2012, 11:54 AM
*Ahem* Working as intended. The Hardened Shotgun gives you 5 attack skill each time you get a new one.

sez
04-20-2012, 11:55 AM
You stole some of my ATM's the other day....CHEATER!

You're welcome. Please take some back, sitting on 150 of em....

sez
04-20-2012, 11:56 AM
*Ahem* Working as intended. The Hardened Shotgun gives you 5 attack skill each time you get a new one.

Not feeling good? someone get Mark a Riccola STAT!

sez
04-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Ccm, I got one and didn't get any skill points o_O

Do you have KA installed and lvl'd to 3?

dudeman

Well that's pretty cool. :)

AppleMacGuy
I do respect your point of view, and I actually completely agree that people should be able to spend their money any way they want. I actually fight for this and it's why I oppose bigger government so vehemently. That, however, does not preclude me from making suggestions to people on a way of spending it that may make them feel more gratified. :)

I have no problem supporting Funzio and have spent money on Gold for this game as well(1506 on hand right now). My point was that people need to keep this in context. It's a game and there really are more important things in this world.

Indeed! OK, cool, let's move on :)

Nicholost
This thread's turning into a turd.

Yahkin, without knowing how much a person spending $10K RM on a game is giving away, you really have no ground to criticize or ever recommend that they give more. For all we know, they could be giving the majority of their post-tax income, or none, but either way, there's too little information there to say anything. Best to keep recommendations to oneself and not worry about it.

AppleMacGuy
04-20-2012, 11:58 AM

Great, thanks for the clarification...but, ummm where we advised of this? :rolleyes:

Fig Oni
04-20-2012, 12:02 PM

How do you get 1, without taking a chance on the crates and do the crate hardened shotgun give you 5 attack skills too.

kaz
04-20-2012, 12:03 PM
Every one will get the KA popup eventually, or it's just randomized?

Yahkin
04-20-2012, 12:06 PM

Bloody 'el...now I may have to buy crates. Well played Funzio, well played.

sez
04-20-2012, 12:12 PM
Bloody 'el...now I may have to buy crates. Well played Funzio, well played.

You should already be buying crates! what else is there to do with disposable income?

Yahkin
04-20-2012, 12:14 PM
Yahkin, without knowing how much a person spending $10K RM on a game is giving away, you really have no ground to criticize or ever recommend that they give more. For all we know, they could be giving the majority of their post-tax income, or none, but either way, there's too little information there to say anything. Best to keep recommendations to oneself and not worry about it.

NO OPINIONS!
https://apvonlineblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/online-education.jpg?w=143&h=150

sez
04-20-2012, 12:16 PM
NO OPINIONS!
https://apvonlineblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/online-education.jpg

Be careful, thats the finger Nicholost picks his nose with, ewe..

Swifty
04-20-2012, 01:46 PM
@CCMark

Excellent. This is definitely a feature. We need more of an "easter egg" element to loot like this where the players have to learn what all the cool bonuses are.

jobadass
04-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Slighty OT, but are we now to assume that skill point a & D actually mean something? I have a good bit of stamina and more than enough energy, so I've not been using skill points.

Rhino72
04-20-2012, 02:11 PM

Can somebody tell me where I am supposed to see this + 5 attack skill? I have a hardened shotgun from a crate in my inventory but I do not see + 5 attack increase on my skills or fight / rob screen.

jobadass
04-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Can somebody tell me where I am supposed to see this + 5 attack skill? I have a hardened shotgun from a crate in my inventory but I do not see + 5 attack increase on my skills or fight / rob screen.
Skills tab of your profile. If your attack didn't increase, contact them.

Crime City Mark
04-20-2012, 02:26 PM
Slighty OT, but are we now to assume that skill point a & D actually mean something? I have a good bit of stamina and more than enough energy, so I've not been using skill points.

They always meant something.

Gaming Will
04-20-2012, 02:58 PM

Hey guys, I noticed something this morning when I leveled up. My attack went up. I am currently level 92 with 390 mafia. So no the increase did not happen because of increase mafia size. I didn't pay attention to how much it went up though, sorry.

Just thought I would throw that out there. Anyone else notice this?

jobadass
04-20-2012, 03:02 PM
Pretty sure you are much smarter than I, but please don't treat me like I'm THAT dumb:) Something more than a couple added total mafia attack/defense....worth getting, is what I was trying to imply. I have A @ 30 D@28, did that early on then spent most Skill Points on Stamina.
I take your reply as they are certainly not a waste of Skill Points. Thanks Mark!

Bush Maori
04-21-2012, 04:01 AM
Hmm didn't change for me. Just bought crates, got the shotty but no skill points...

TenderPlacebo
04-21-2012, 07:58 AM
Hey guys, I noticed something this morning when I leveled up. My attack went up. I am currently level 92 with 390 mafia. So no the increase did not happen because of increase mafia size. I didn't pay attention to how much it went up though, sorry.

Just thought I would throw that out there. Anyone else notice this?

Are you saying when you leveled and allocated your skill points to attack it went up? I added a skill point to attack and completed a attack score goal, it was simultaneous.

dudeman
04-22-2012, 09:58 PM

Is this statement still true? I just got another Hardened Shotgun but my attack skill is unchanged. Hoping I can get a quick answer here before I send in a ticket.

i need muney
04-22-2012, 10:04 PM
Pretty sure you are much smarter than I, but please don't treat me like I'm THAT dumb:) Something more than a couple added total mafia attack/defense....worth getting, is what I was trying to imply. I have A @ 30 D@28, did that early on then spent most Skill Points on Stamina.
I take your reply as they are certainly not a waste of Skill Points. Thanks Mark!
He only said they mean SOMETHING :D

xclusiv
04-22-2012, 10:17 PM
today i had an addition of 100 skillpoints!!! yeah buddyyyy

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 03:14 AM

Saved for posterity.

Dravak
04-24-2012, 03:18 AM
Eh nope they changed again , the hardened shotgun gives you 5 skillpoints on levelup , to be distrubuted anyway you like :p .... so mark quote only applied for that day and time .

kimberleyj
04-24-2012, 03:37 AM
i didn't get the attack skills.

Dravak
04-24-2012, 03:41 AM
i didn't get the attack skills.

Did you levelup ?

Don't know about yesterday , but the day before they changed it to 5 skill points on levelup, instead of attack .

The day mark post that quote it was on attack only .

Swifty
04-24-2012, 03:43 AM
That makes the hardened shotgun a very sweet piece of gear.

Dravak
04-24-2012, 03:46 AM
Don't get tempted swifty , the hardened shotgun is more rare to get then the hind ....

6000 gold got me only 3 , but 4 hinds and 10 tanks :p
So laugh a bit at people greed ;) this batch of crates has the highest amount of rare ever ...
grenade , hind , tank, grail , the wolverine tunic ( cause matches 220 gold attack value, not in defense tough) and hardened shotgun .

kimberleyj
04-24-2012, 03:49 AM
Did you levelup ?

Don't know about yesterday , but the day before they changed it to 5 skill points on levelup, instead of attack .

ooo right i didn't know that, i thought it goes straight on to attack, thanks for the info.

edit
i have just leveled up, i got the 10 skill points. is the any way i can cancel my ticket because i sent in one about 10 mins ago saying how mark told us the was att points and i sent them the forum link.

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 03:51 AM
Did you levelup ?

Then they lied to kimberlyj in their response to her either way.

She posted it here. It says nothing about a change it says the HS has no addons(paraphrase).

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25477-Double-drop-rates-for-rare-items!

Dravak
04-24-2012, 03:56 AM
They didn't lie they stated attack and defense . not one word about skill points
it just that Counter Sniper , and sometimes customer support is not up to date what eh server admin do it seems ..

But let kimberlev levelup, the skill points should be there , and the change was neccesary to bypass the attack cap
Cause of the tankbuster change ... ( take it as speculation, but there is a cap to stop editing)

Swifty
04-24-2012, 04:12 AM
@Dravak

the reply kimberlyj posted said they had no added bonuses.

I think it is reasonable to read that as no added skill points.

Dravak
04-24-2012, 04:20 AM
Explained why sometimes customer support is off with what server admin do .

But honestly in wording there is no added bonus to attack and def value , what the whole reply was about .
Ha like all things , just take everything with a bit of salt .

Or you can say the customer service don't know what they are doing .
But they never let me down , cause in the end same as the forum somebody on the top funzio decides :p
That is another mystery for some lol .