PDA

View Full Version : Allies are growing HOW?

Dr BoneCrusher
04-20-2012, 03:59 AM
My ally count is growing with out me adding any. Did not add vip's or copy and past. Also, did not see any in my loot must be missing something. Any Help?

Colonelbob
04-20-2012, 04:50 AM
Happened to me too when I started. I was gonna turtle and have no allies and then after a particular mission (don't remember which one) all of a sudden I had an ally. I got a few that way before I caved and started accepting all allies. Stupid GRUNTS.

Dr BoneCrusher
04-20-2012, 05:15 AM
Happened to me too when I started. I was gonna turtle and have no allies and then after a particular mission (don't remember which one) all of a sudden I had an ally. I got a few that way before I caved and started accepting all allies. Stupid GRUNTS.

Me too, wanted to build economy before I started to build army. Looks like doing missions are more important early then CC or MW was. What do you think?

Romaro
04-20-2012, 05:28 AM
When upgrade barrack to level 2 will receive 1 grunt

allhaildiscordia
04-20-2012, 07:40 AM
They are rewarded from goals, but I think there is a bug where they show up as an exp pt. icon. That would explain the rewarded popup I saw the other night that had 2 rewards - 1 "exp", and some other exp reward. I'm thinking that 1 "exp" was actually one henchman.

Freekizh
04-20-2012, 08:44 AM
Me too, wanted to build economy before I started to build army. Looks like doing missions are more important early then CC or MW was. What do you think?

Why is that?

Colonelbob
04-20-2012, 01:38 PM
The missions in KA give money, but also tons of loot. You get more than enough armor and weapons to support your entire army, which in turn makes you stronger for attack and defense. The higher up you go in the maps, the better the loot as well. I haven't bought any weapons or armor for y troops and I have well over 500 of both just from the missions.

Crime City Mark
04-20-2012, 04:25 PM
If you've had your allies grow mysteriously recently please post your invite code here.

Euchred
04-20-2012, 04:32 PM
You get bonus members the game doesn't tell you about. If you go to visit allies it will say you have x amount of grunts at the bottom.

Dr BoneCrusher
04-20-2012, 05:16 PM
Mark, my invite code is 557 774 324. My ally cout grew when I was looking at my stats and I seem my count rise. Thanks.

Freekizh
04-20-2012, 09:22 PM
The missions in KA give money, but also tons of loot. You get more than enough armor and weapons to support your entire army, which in turn makes you stronger for attack and defense. The higher up you go in the maps, the better the loot as well. I haven't bought any weapons or armor or troops and I have well over 500 of both just from the missions.

Wow you get armor too? I've been buying all my weapons and armor, and I havent don't ay missions except for tournament. Why doesn't PvP drop weapons then? Which maps give good weapons and armor?

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 11:01 PM
Mark, my invite code is 557 774 324. My ally cout grew when I was looking at my stats and I seem my count rise. Thanks.
Lawl, I assume it was sarcasm, because the only way your ally count could mysteriously grow is 1) Grunts 2) you sent requests that you forgot about 3) you left your code on the forum and got a bunch of requests that you accepted but forgot.

Hence, leave your invite code on this thread.

vball
04-20-2012, 11:39 PM
I am not sure if mine grew by PVE or not. My code is 273 240 600.

Thanks.

Luke7676
04-20-2012, 11:45 PM
This is weird. I have not had any unwanted allies as of yet in KA.

Everson25
04-21-2012, 12:06 AM
Lawl, I assume it was sarcasm, because the only way your ally count could mysteriously grow is 1) Grunts 2) you sent requests that you forgot about 3) you left your code on the forum and got a bunch of requests that you accepted but forgot.

Hence, leave your invite code on this thread. it was the first thing that I thought when I read the message saying to leave my ID number if I feel that I have uninvited guests on my list. If I put my ID on this thread I will hv a flood of requests by other players. I hv enough allies for my level! Lol! It's true that I had a couple of names I don't remember but it could b someone who I invited at the beginning and forgot it. It's not a big deal.

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 12:31 AM
Mark was jokeing guys -_- if you dont need more allies dont post your codes here.

Stonewall
04-21-2012, 11:21 AM
Mark,
I should have two allies, yet the system shows I have five.
I suppose I will just drop the two I added and that will leave me with three!