PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 87, 33k attack & 33k Defence being raided by someone with 27k & 27k

kentmoto
04-20-2012, 03:05 AM
Ok here are my stats.

Alliance 1409
No of Units 4420
Attack 33633
Defence 33565
236k income

Skills
Attack 40
Defence 42

At this level there are not many people who attack me, but I want to save for the Nanotech Factory. As you know you need to get nearly 10mil unprotected.

One or two players have had massive results raiding me while I'm saving this unprotected money, and now they look for me again. (which is fine, of course they would. I would too).

What do I need to do to be strong enough to not be raided by players who seem quite far behind in Attack and defence?

Most of my defence buildings are still at level 1. Will upgrading these make much of difference? or something else?

Everson25
04-20-2012, 03:16 AM
Hi Kentmoto! I'm not the expert to answer your question but I'm curious to know which estrategies you are using to get your Nano. Are you just leaving unprotected the other 10m? If so, for how long?

kentmoto
04-20-2012, 03:20 AM
Hi Kentmoto! I'm not the expert to answer your question but I'm curious to know which estrategies you are using to get your Nano. Are you just leaving unprotected the other 10m? If so, for how long?

No strategies as such. Just trying to get the money together as quick as possible by collecting from my own buildings and doing missions and raiding other players. I guess it would still take 5-7 days if no one raided me, thats the hard part.

Everson25
04-20-2012, 03:32 AM
Wouldn't it be better to have specific estrategies as 5 to 7 days is way to long to keep the money unvolted? You have good stat but still golden players or even other free players with good stat waiting for someone to leave such amount of money unprotected. I've saving money for my Nano. I chose to do some missions in order to get the amount that i need which is around 7m. At the moment i'm working with my steel map. i already hv 3 other maps ready just for the last shot. It will take some days still but I'm quite confident that i will get there or close. If I don't get close i will just finish with some pvp like I did in other occassions.

kentmoto
04-20-2012, 03:35 AM
Wouldn't it be better to have specific estrategies as 5 to 7 days is way to long to keep the money unvolted? You have good stat but still golden players or even other free players with good stat waiting for someone to leave such amount of money unprotected. I've saving money for my Nano. I chose to do some missions in order to get the amount that i need which is around 7m. At the moment i'm working with my steel map. i already hv 3 other maps ready just for the last shot. It will take some days still but I'm quite confident that i will get there or close. If I don't get close i will just finish with some pvp like I did in other occassions.

I dont understand.
How long do you expect to taking raising 7mil by doing missions?

Could expand your own strategy a bit more please.

Everson25
04-20-2012, 04:08 AM
What I'm trying to say is that there are many ways to get the money you need for your Nano without risking too much. Some players prefer to buy some palm trees and sell later on, other prefer to sell their space center, and others prefer to use the missions with good payout. The last way is the one I'doing which is to pick some missions which pays well an leave the last hit of each of leaders to do all at the same time. It's true it takes some time, kind of a week but it's one way. Maybe it's not the way you want to do but that's not the point here. The point for you is to elaborate a plan and go for it.

kentmoto
04-20-2012, 04:22 AM
What I'm trying to say is that there are many ways to get the money you need for your Nano without risking too much. Some players prefer to buy some palm trees and sell later on, other prefer to sell their space center, and others prefer to use the missions with good payout. The last way is the one I'doing which is to pick some missions which pays well an leave the last hit of each of leaders to do all at the same time. It's true it takes some time, kind of a week but it's one way. Maybe it's not the way you want to do but that's not the point here. The point for you is to elaborate a plan and go for it.

Makes sense now, thanks.

Leaving multiple leaders until last is a good idea cheers.

Maverick50727
04-20-2012, 04:57 AM
Note get the nano before getting to L90 as then you can be seen by much bigger fish. When you get hit by people with over 100+ attack stats there is no defending. 4-5 days is way too long to be open. You need to be thinking hours if not minutes. I had trouble getting to 14 mil for my current expansion. I was saving missions for nanos possibly so didn't use them up. It took me three attempts to get 14 mil. I would get 13 on only leave it open for less than an hour before being attacked. Just something to think about as they appeared to be harder to get the higher you go. I may not go for them for a while they make good targets after you do get them I understand

StuN
04-20-2012, 06:25 AM
I'm not proud of it but I'm going to take the easy route & buy $14mil when the next sale is on. I've lost to way too many attackers over the past couple of days to risk trying to hold it & I don't want to lvl at the moment so PvE is out as well

Nicz
04-20-2012, 06:39 AM
Man, u cant see what boost buildings gives to your opponent, that's the reason why u think he have 27k, but he can have more stats than that with boost building upgrades :)
For example, i have 41k def but with BB, and others just see my stats without.

Bronson
04-20-2012, 08:49 AM
To get my nano i got to 12 mil then sold both oil rigs and chemical plant (all lvl 1) for the rest!

Sounds crazy but the nano takes 3 days to build so while that is happening I have bought another expansion and will have enough for oil rig 1 as soon as the nano is built which gives another 24 hours before i can build again.

Add on another day after that and I will have enough for OR2 then after that 24 hour build will get the CP so not really that much lost.

My tactic was - get the Nano in seconds, build back my losses in a week!

I will prob do close to the same thing to get my second.

Aidan
04-20-2012, 09:38 AM
With raid u cn nvr understand or justify it. I just got raided by someone with 30k atttack as oppose to my 42k def. Even with boosts he shouldnt hv got thru. He did failed few times but still managed to raid my stockpile. I've long gave up trying to understand or trying to defend against raid. Def buildings no def buildings, high def skill points..none of tht matters.

StuN
04-20-2012, 11:12 AM
Def buildings are good value. The DO add to your def stats & if they get taken out, you don't have to pay to repair. A railgun has 75 def, for the same price an AC has 46 def & if you lose it, it's another 5.6mil to replace