PDA

View Full Version : Need GOLD Money Building spreadsheet

locascio50
04-19-2012, 09:58 PM
Does any one have a gold money building spreadsheet?

I am a free player using tapjoy gold to purchase things and i am interested in the geothermal plan but i would like to know the upgrade costs/time for it.

Does one exist or does anyone know from past experience what the upgrades costs/time are for it?

Looking for the info for the following

Upgrade costs/time for the following gold buildings:

Geothermal plant
Coal Mine
Biodome
Water treatment plant
Diamond mine
Solar Array

thanks in advance.

War Priest
04-19-2012, 10:06 PM
I have them all, but I haven't kept track. It is expensive as hell. And I can tell you that your not going to get them all with just tapjoy gold.

What?
04-19-2012, 10:29 PM
The first upgrade for the geothermal plant is around 10 million the next upgrade is about 20 million. If it is like the nanotech factory the next upgrade would be around 33 million.

mickymacirl
04-20-2012, 12:58 AM
I'd have to agree with WP on this one, Tapjoy is fine for maybe small gold units but Buildings need considerable spend.

Bar com factory of course, that's a must!

I have lately just put gold into units as it brings up my perm att and def.

Once I have extra space in my base, I will start to use gold to make gold builds.

Would it be a good idea to be able upgrade gold buildings with gold? Say 125% of the original cost? So diamond mine would be 500 + 25% for level 2?

siL
04-20-2012, 01:14 AM
I'm a new player for modern war, currently lvl 23, atk and def in 4**'s

I have seen the tapjoy commercial that you could get gold for free after you downloaded tapjoy, and download some games that tapjoy recommends, and I did, I downloaded 3 programs, but after that what should I do to get the gold, because I haven't received them??

I also read a commercial to play KA, and after you reach lvl 3, you could get a unit (black shark airplane?), and I already did, I played, and got lvl 4 today, could you guys help me, how can I get the black shark airplane???

Sorry if this sounds very noob-ish, but really appreciate if you could help me...Thanks!!

SingaporeWarroir
04-20-2012, 01:34 AM
You launch the apps and then check that your gold count is +1.

Check your inventory or relaunch your MW if it is not there(Black Shark Helicopter 30A/24D)

SeqWins
04-20-2012, 02:46 PM
I'm about to get a biodome, don't have an ally that has it in their base can't wait to see what it looks like in mines.