PDA

View Full Version : Please fix this!!!

CAPT.GIN
04-19-2012, 08:59 PM
Ok first off I would like to say thanks funzio for makeing such a great game. But now on to the issues ok the first issue is please do a update ware a player can reset there account! A lot of players make mistakes there first time playing and it ruins there accounts causing them to lose interest in the game due to the fact that there account is awful or they played the game wrong or they picked the wrong flag and wanna repick. The other issue is please do a update ware players can only attack players on there own level!!! You don't know how many times I was being farmed by higher level players when I first started playing the game and even sometime now. Not only is it unfair but it puts you at a huge disadvantage! Now last but not least my most important issue!!! Why in the world did you guys make it to ware if you win a battle you lose a item??? I know this is a game about war and all but come on you won!!! That's makes no sense at all to me! At least make a update ware you lose a weak item or one that you have alot of. I can't tell you how many time I lost a rare item or a expensive one after winning a battle. I remember one time I won and lost my mountain citadel tank... I got so angry I almost quit playing the game! Not only did it take me forever to get that tank but it was so hard to find! An this is the worst part. Loseing a item you got from spending your honor medals like come on funzio whats up with that!!! Not only are the medals hard to get but the items you get with them cost to. Much. That's basically my cons about the game other then that is great! Oh I almost forgot add a daily bonus to please every game has them.

War Priest
04-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Use a different device, either a friend or another family members, and send their account to your device, then send it back to theirs and you will have a new account on your device.

Tate
04-19-2012, 09:04 PM
What level are you? And what is the rest of your stats, for information purposes?Thanks

CAPT.GIN
04-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Yes that's true but why do that when all they have to do is put reset some ware in the game.

CAPT.GIN
04-19-2012, 09:05 PM
USA lev 25 500 missions completed...

War Priest
04-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Yes that's true but why do that when all they have to do is put reset some ware in the game.

I am sure they have their reasons. I am glad it is that way though.

CAPT.GIN
04-19-2012, 09:07 PM
I'm not... What if you only have one device... Them what do you do?

War Priest
04-19-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm not... What if you only have one device... Them what do you do?

You pay money to change your flag.

Also, it is a WAR game. That is why you lose units. Just like real life...

CAPT.GIN
04-19-2012, 09:13 PM
I understand that but why when you win? That makes no sense that's like winning the super bowl and then you lose your rings and lombardi trophy..

War Priest
04-19-2012, 09:18 PM
I understand that but why when you win? That makes no sense that's like winning the super bowl and then you lose your rings and lombardi trophy..

No, it's like you winning the super bowl and your players get injured. It happens. Just because YOU win doesn't mean nobody got hurt.

The trophy would be the money. You keep that. The player is like the unit. Sometimes you lose that.

CAPT.GIN
04-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Yes true you do have a point... What lev are you on?

War Priest
04-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Yes true you do have a point... What lev are you on?

Level 60...

CAPT.GIN
04-19-2012, 09:30 PM
What's code I wanna request u