PDA

View Full Version : Information and Tips

enahs1
04-19-2012, 07:09 PM
This will be a thread to share helpful information and tips. I will start off with some basic information. Each ally lets you bring in 3 units. Each unit let's you bring in 1 armor and 1 weapon. So each ally you get, you can bring in 3 more units, 3 more weapons, and 3 more armors. Now a tip is to make sure you always have enough units and weapons and armors for each ally even if they are not as good.

ShawnBB
04-19-2012, 11:11 PM
Here got question for ya,

1-What is the hero item for? If army item covered every Allie then we don't need hero item? Any difference?

2- some loot dropped from the giant rat in missions dont appear in my equipment list,where did that item go?

3- some mission need items that I cant find in my game shop, seems can only purchase by selecting the mission character and buy through the pop out item require.

enahs1
04-20-2012, 04:38 AM
1. A hero item is something you arm your avatar with. He uses these items to fight monsters. Also a hero item can be used by a unit such as a foot solider. This foot soldier would use this item to fight rivals. So to fight monsters you can ONLY use hero equipment and to fight rivals you can use any kind of equipment.

2. Are you talking about the filthy pelt? I got a bunch of them and they didn't show up either....

3. This is true. Some items such as the anti-venom antidote, that you use to fight spiders with, you can't buy straight from the store. Like you said, you can only buy it from the game goal by clicking but now.

ShawnBB
04-20-2012, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the info, very helpful bro.
No wonder I added my hero strength skill points but still weak at pve.
Pve in this game is more interesting than MW, it's a free loot mode,not that you have to complete every spot to pass the mission.

Edit: bad news, hero item don't help on pve... I bought a 4 atk hero item to replace my former 1 atk, still did same damage on pve.
I have a lot of good armor with decent stats, but my profile shows that my best armor is 0/2 , what a joke.