PDA

View Full Version : For everyone stuck at 8..

jmeijer
04-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Come on Funzio, I won't spend gold anymore on these events. Not if I don't know the exact odds of getting a credit card/diamond/emerald etc. I've just the feeling that I'm being screwed with.

Stuck at 8 for 2 days and over 50 tries, but no credit card. I've spent 100€ on this event but it seems like it just doesn't pay off.

duelblade
04-19-2012, 07:10 PM
yea I've been stuck at 8 for almost two days but im getting RP and other good weapons so it doesn't bother me. they have plenty of time to give me my two credit cards yet :D

Boom
04-19-2012, 07:11 PM
I'm stuck at 6

doinkent
04-19-2012, 07:11 PM
ive been stuck on 8 for a day, not complaining just yet

Ziva
04-19-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm also stuck on 8 but I got them all by hitting the "free" button. I'm never gonna use gold for these events again. We're either going to get the 10th or not, but I've wasted way too much gold on these events in the past and never again.

iteachem
04-19-2012, 07:18 PM
Its free and my stats are up about at least 200 attack/defense from loot in just a few days so no complaints from me.. I wouldn't be there without the event

Gaming Will
04-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Stuck at 8 x 36 hours, mostly fails today. Just got some good loot the last 2 opens.

TenderPlacebo
04-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Well I agree, don't spend gold on event just leaves you in a angry state, and felling stupid. It is a huge gamble as we all know by now. Ive spent a decent amount of gold on 2 out of 4 events: sig, and dice. I spent enough to buy a dozen crates; which would of given me a much better state boost then some loot items.
Im stuck on 5, so most are doing better then me. I've been using a new strategy, 2 cash one free option. The free option believe it or not has given me CC, emeralds etc. If I'm on a real losing streak, which in this event I've experienced a lot, I switch to free, and most times get a drop. this is all probably a coincidence, but it seems to work; least in my voodoo mind:)
If you think about the loot you get per gold spent, its almost equal to a refill of energy when farming. That is if you go that route, I have never done this myself, but know people do.
So for a strees free event don't use gold, then your a content with whatever you get.
I for one, have terrible luck esp. when gambling, tired of getting upset spending gold and not getting end item.

deuces
04-19-2012, 08:04 PM
I started today with 7 about 10 hours ago, got 9 about 20 minutes ago. Iono, i must have a really lucky account. I've gotten 10, 7, 10, 10, 9 so far. I've used 0, 0, 150, 470, 0 gold so far...

I have a feeling i may have been extremely lucky so far. However, i wouldnt have gotten 2 of the 3 main prizes i have without gold. So its kinda hard to say how lucky i've gotten, because im comparing my results to a lot of people who dont spend any gold on the events.

Hope everyone gets 10!

iteachem
04-19-2012, 08:23 PM
If I get 10 it would be my first 10.. odds are better so far but I am waaaaay over worrying about it, just enjoying the fringe benefits of loot and respect

TenderPlacebo
04-19-2012, 08:42 PM
I would say you got pretty lucky, better then me and a lot. Some have spent over 2000 G on one event and never got it, the burner comes to mind.Its all luck I believe, which is an aspect I find a bit disheartening. I put in crazy hours on theses event unlocking 18 or so a day, with not one time getting 10.Then there are people who open when they can and get it.
I wish they would just sell the perks separate, like goodfella is. I would buy the free banking and 25% in a heartbeat. Those 2 items would help out a lot, seeing as how I'm a economy based player. I think they should offer those crazy stat items in event without perk. The non gold spenders and gold spenders get a item that worth 900g for free. the dedicated gold buyers who want that bonus can buy it, just like goodfella but with bigger price tag.

Dipstik
04-19-2012, 09:00 PM
I spent fifteen gold on this event because the timer hit zero and I tapped it before the reset timer button went away... Kinda pissed about that. Gonna have to download a lot of apps to make that back.

Ziva
04-19-2012, 09:04 PM
I've only gotten 10 one time despite using gold for every event until this one, which is why I will never again use gold. It's just another way for Funzio to make a killing fortune off of us, which is why they are running so many of these events now. It's just not worth it, guys.

iteachem
04-19-2012, 09:09 PM
I spent fifteen gold on this event because the timer hit zero and I tapped it before the reset timer button went away... Kinda pissed about that. Gonna have to download a lot of apps to make that back.

Send a ticket via the contact support icon on the help screen to funzio. I have done that a few times and they always credit me back.

dudeman
04-19-2012, 09:11 PM
My event history:

Diamond Sig: 9 Diamonds
Diamond Sig HD event: stayed at 9. Some Gold spent (first time buying gold)
Emerald Burner: 8 Emeralds
The Pathmaker: Got it with days to spare using all in game cash option.
Loaded Dice: used a total of 75 Tapjoy gold, got the dice in OT
Bank Buster: just got it moments ago, no gold used.

TenderPlacebo
04-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Damn you got bank buster already with no gold, congrates my man, thats gotta feel good.
I forgot about how I had 2 attempts at sig event and still didn't get it, despite using gold and having 8 before 2nd chance at it.
That's when I said never again, then they boosted dice to 25% and I fell into the gold trap and spent 400. I feel like such an unlucky SOB, not even the dice which almost everyone got. I see them a lot in rivals inventory, more so then burner or sig.

Dudeman did you just hit cash option? or did you hit free Sometimes?
I know it's all chance but just wondering. I can't believe you got it already, time to bust those banks brotha

dudeman
04-19-2012, 09:43 PM
I NEVER use the free option unless I already got the 10 event currency. I have a good enough economy to support blowing a million bucks in a few days, and my strategy works so that I only have to take a few thousand from the bank for each attempt. I don't lose a lot in bank fees for the cash that I use on the medium chance opening option.

<3 Hz
04-19-2012, 09:46 PM
I don't spend on gold, not after that emerald event. If I get the 2nd best weapon up for grabs in the event that's good enough for me. The diamond sig was easy to get, but the others nearly impossible, even when making sure to try and open hourly.

i need muney
04-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Everyone stuck at 8....good luck :)

chumpbuster
04-19-2012, 11:04 PM
i was stuck at 8 till today but then i got my 9th