PDA

View Full Version : If you.............

NotsoFunzio
04-19-2012, 05:30 PM
...................... knew for sure that funzio did very little about cheaters..... and could get away with it....

Would you....... join the rest of the cheaters in the game.... that are playing for free and beating most people and have amazing hoods

Dravak
04-19-2012, 05:34 PM
No I would still kick there ass , even if it takes 1 year !!
But probaly rather quit then cheat !

Euchred
04-19-2012, 05:40 PM
I would also rather quit then cheat. Cheating woud ruin the game for me.

Plus at 860k an hour money isn't a big problem

Ziva
04-19-2012, 05:43 PM
ABSOLUTELY NOT! I would not ever consider cheating no matter what others do. I know I can look in the mirror and be proud that the person in the mirror has integrity, honor, and respect. I certainly would never compromise that by cheating at anything, especially a game!

OG Kush
04-19-2012, 05:44 PM
Yeah I would be like "yo Funzio retrn my money while I quit this game."
Then I'll happy that way I dont spent hours in a game.

NotsoFunzio
04-19-2012, 05:45 PM
ABSOLUTELY NOT! I would not ever consider cheating no matter what others do. I know I can look in the mirror and be proud that the person in the mirror has integrity, honor, and respect. I certainly would never compromise that by cheating at anything, especially a game!

But your playing a crime game........................

Ziva
04-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Does it surprise anyone that all who voted "yes" did not post anything?

Ziva
04-19-2012, 05:46 PM
But your playing a crime game........................

Key word here is Game!!

OG Kush
04-19-2012, 05:47 PM
I didn't even choose one. Cause it's like this

Can only answer in yes or no.
Are you gay?
Do your parents know you're gay?

No matter what you are gay. Lol.

NotsoFunzio
04-19-2012, 05:47 PM
I don't agree with cheating............... But if the cheaters are not banned...

How can legit player like myself carry on playing the game?........ I really hope it does not get to the point where its either

1. Quit the game beacuse of the cheats
2. Become a cheater myself and stay competative

I like the game and want to carry on playing... so i hope they are punished badly and a warning is set to all cheaters...

If not im going for option 2 before 1

OG Kush
04-19-2012, 05:48 PM
Free gold lol

Dravak
04-19-2012, 05:53 PM
A competition among cheaters is never a competition , since if you win you are a cheater ..
If you lose you got pwned and even fail as cheater !

Cloud4201
04-19-2012, 06:56 PM
I'll quit before I cheat. Either way the game is being destroyed every second this is allowed to continue. An at this rate I'm sure it's gonna be sooner than later that everyone is fed up enough to quit. I for one have invested some real money into this and am not about to walk away so easily. Yet again I am not gonna spend another dime until this situation has been resolved. And by resolved I mean every cheater banned or reset and the cheat being no longer usable.

duelblade
04-19-2012, 08:09 PM
well I wanna say I would just quit and cut my losses but a game I played for 5 years (runescape) and in that game the "cheaters" which wold run programs in the game that would play it for you getting stats or making money from brain dead parts of the game and it got the point where they made programs that could play any part of the game and the company (jagex) did nothing and after awhile I got sick of it and joined the botting community.

needless to say I became quite board of the game after about 6 months of botting and since they would only ban you if they had proof I decided to run it until I was and I literally ran one for 24/7 for 2 & 1/2 months strait before it got banned. Finally two months ago they did a game change and ruined all the bots but now all the legit players quit since they botting ran uncontrolled for almost 2 years and most of there botter players are banned....

What Im trying to say is even though I wanna say I would just quit and cut my losses more then likely I would abuse it, become bored, and move onto the next game.

Maniaxe
04-19-2012, 08:17 PM
What Im trying to say is even though I wanna say I would just quit and cut my losses more then likely I would abuse it, become bored, and move onto the next game.

What he said.

Same thing happened with Diablo 2, everyone just ran bots and farmed items. Ruined the game. I tried to play it again a few years ago and it was horrible. It is no fun when everyone is at the top percent of the game. The reward of making it onto the top percent of players is ruined when everyone is up there.

617Pats
04-19-2012, 09:05 PM
I agree with duelblade and maniaxe. When cheating becomes widely prevalent in a game, it just ruins the game entirely for the majority of its users. Whats the point of playing a game where everyone is cheating?

It just shows how pathetic cheaters truely are. They do not have the skill to compete fairly and destroy the nature of the game for everyone. A person can respect another who they truely feel is better then them due to skill but if they are a cheater, all respect is lost.

Dipstik
04-19-2012, 09:18 PM
No option for just quitting? You have to care to cheat...

Fredo
04-19-2012, 09:21 PM
I too would simply quit playing altogether.

Babytway
04-19-2012, 09:39 PM
whether you choose to accept it or not you have been playing with cheaters in some way or another since you started playing this game and there will always be cheaters til you leave the game if they fix one cheat/glitch someone will find another and another its just the way it is. so either quit now or just accept that its the way its gonna be. whether it be blatant cheating or something you will never notice. the money cheaters and other cheaters funzio will never catch them all so you will always be playing with them.

<3 Hz
04-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Just report them, I got four banned in one day.

Murda
04-19-2012, 10:12 PM
Am I the only one around here that wouldn't know how to cheat if I even wanted to make this choice. All you kids and your fancy tricks....