PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Members

fuzzy
04-19-2012, 02:31 PM
Would you mind introducing your self to us?

Maybe tell us your level and goals that you have in the game.

Seems like we got hand full in the last week or 2.

I really would like to know about Pikachu. Seems like he is very similar to some one else? Anyone once else think so? His profile shows he is 13 and he has a Calvin and Hobbes joke in his signature and if I remember correctly someone else started a thread about there favorite cartoon and it happened to be the same cartoon.

iteachem
04-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Soccer and Maryland as well..very similar

Burn
04-19-2012, 02:36 PM
It does also suggest that he probably is a kid after all.

So I'm staying out of this, I've said my piece, and I don't want to bully anyone.

Besides, all that will do is bring the vibe of the whole forum down.

sexkitteh
04-19-2012, 02:38 PM
AND someone suggested he create a new account in forum??? just saying...

Anyways - I'm sexkitteh - I'm 27 - last game I played like this was mobsters on FB - shut down facebook and found this!

I'm on my phone 24/7 - and on forum while I work usually...

My goals? really? we have goals now :rolleyes:

Uhhhh... to have at least a 2:1 win/loss ratio in attacking and robbing ^^

Pikachu
04-19-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm not Santa. And I live in MD, so what?

What's wrong with soccer?

And I'm level 86. Okay stats. Gonna focus on following the Best of the Best guides for a while and get my economy up on its feet. Only 28k/hr. I'm really into PvP and following map goals.

sez
04-19-2012, 02:56 PM
AND someone suggested he create a new account in forum??? just saying...

Anyways - I'm sexkitteh - I'm 27 - last game I played like this was mobsters on FB - shut down facebook and found this!

I'm on my phone 24/7 - and on forum while I work usually...

My goals? really? we have goals now :rolleyes:

Uhhhh... to have at least a 2:1 win/loss ratio in attacking and robbing ^^

Sooooo what's up? Wanna make-out?

fuzzy
04-19-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm not Santa. And I live in MD, so what?

What's wrong with soccer?

And I'm level 46. Okay stats. Gonna focus on following the Best of the Best guides for a while and get my economy up on its feet. Only 8k/hr. I'm really into PvP and following map goals.

Level 46.....But in another thread you said just finished building your first UpScale?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25216-I-feel-like-I-should-be-upgrading

"Upgrade a Loft or MT. Those are my favorite buildings.

Just finished my first Upscale Club, huge impact on my income/hr!"

Pikachu
04-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Level 46.....But in another thread you said just finished building your first UpScale?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25216-I-feel-like-I-should-be-upgrading

"Upgrade a Loft or MT. Those are my favorite buildings.

Just finished my first Upscale Club, huge impact on my income/hr!"

Nonononono typo typo typo!!! I hate my iPhone... I meant 86!!!!

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Hey I'm Ghost, I'm new here so I'd like a little respect. I bribed my neighbor's, daughter's, fiance's, brother so he could magically give me 1200 posts in a matter of seconds. I like Movies, Music, and Women (note not girls). I am level 10 and just got myself a Hind Ship. Oh and I'm also joking.

jlhy
04-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Nonononono typo typo typo!!! I hate my iPhone... I meant 86!!!!

Poor thing keeps getting caught in his lies.

Pikachu
04-19-2012, 03:11 PM

What the hell? I'm not Lying!!! you guys still seriously think I'm Santa OMG!!! I start pointing it some good things about him and suddenly I'm barraged with accusations of posing...

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Leave Pikachu alone, jeez who cares who he is. Welcome to the forum Pikachu, the events that have occurred on our beloved forum has made most of us paranoid. If you are Santa heck, I dont care you were told to lay low then do it or not your choice. If you arent santa, then excuse the prior sentence and enjoy the knowledge this forum has to offer.

fuzzy
04-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Sorry double post wireless went down for a minute

fuzzy
04-19-2012, 03:17 PM

If know one noticed I got burnt with no banking. I do not mind (ok I do mind) if a heavy gold spender beats the crap out of me but they paid money to do so.

When someone has 210 bulldozers at level 82 making 18k an hour makes me just little upset. I'm not trying to catch anyone just trying to make a point until Funzio does something.

I have sent screen shots of that person but they keep playing. So for now I'm banking again which cost me 10%. Which cost me time.

Pikachu
04-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Leave Pikachu alone, jeez who cares who he is. Welcome to the forum Pikachu, the events that have occurred on our beloved forum has made most of us paranoid. If you are Santa heck, I dont care you were told to lay low then do it or not your choice. If you arent santa, then excuse the prior sentence and enjoy the knowledge this forum has to offer.

Thank you!!!! for the last F --- in time im not Santa!!!

Boom
04-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Can't everyone be reasonable like ghost???

Gaming Will
04-19-2012, 03:30 PM

Well said.

The name is Will, 35 years old, Registered Nurse.

My in game goal, play the best that I can strategically while having fun.

Currently trying to level up above 100, hoping to be there by the end of the week.

Fig Oni
I'm just thinking as we are in the Age of the Cheetah.

I'm planing to make a new forum profile as it the in thing to do, my post count has gone overly high and worried as I don't want a century of post.

Any advice be welcome.

eka6484
Hey guys my real name is Eric, I'm 29 and I'm on level 132 at the mo. I would say I'm addicted to this game but not as much as I used to be before they got rid of M4A1's. That really pi#*ed me off! I would like to one day became a strong player but it's slow going as gold is so expensive!
P.S: I'm not Santa, jk :)

Nicholost
04-19-2012, 03:33 PM

Actually, it might be in our best interests to ignore this Pikachu vs. Santa thing. Santa was clamoring for attention and acceptance after the **** blew up. If Pikachu is the new Santa alias, discussing it is fulfilling the desire for attention. If they are not the same person, then Pikachu gets offended and Santa still gets attention. Silence on the topic might be the best win for everyone... even though I already made the mistake of bringing it up. My bad.

jobadass
04-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Hi, my real name is jobadass and I'm currently farming your hood:)

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 03:36 PM
Actually, it might be in our best interests to ignore this Pikachu vs. Santa thing. Santa was clamoring for attention and acceptance after the **** blew up. If Pikachu is the new Santa alias, discussing it is fulfilling the desire for attention. If they are not the same person, then Pikachu gets offended and Santa still gets attention. Silence on the topic might be the best win for everyone... even though I already made the mistake of bringing it up. My bad.

Exactly, ever since I came back from my cruise all I see is Santa threads and Cheating Threads and I want my Hardened Shotgun. ALL 3 have been taken care of or are in the process. Jeez! Make a man lose his cool.

I'm new, nice to meet you Nicholost will you be my friend?

Joeycool
04-19-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm Joeycool.

I really haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

Boom
04-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Actually, it might be in our best interests to ignore this Pikachu vs. Santa thing. Santa was clamoring for attention and acceptance after the **** blew up. If Pikachu is the new Santa alias, discussing it is fulfilling the desire for attention. If they are not the same person, then Pikachu gets offended and Santa still gets attention. Silence on the topic might be the best win for everyone... even though I already made the mistake of bringing it up. My bad.What Santa vs pikachu thing? :)

Caro
04-19-2012, 03:38 PM
I 'm new here, at level 52, no real goals! it's a game so will enjoy and win as much as I can. Stats OK so guess goal is just to carry on going up. Have to say it is better to use in the iPad than iPhone. Anyone upgraded to HD yet? If so, how is it.

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm Joeycool.

I really haven't got a clue what I'm doing.
I'm pretending to be new so I can make friends.

Hey I'm new, nice to meet you Joey cool, Nicholost agreed to being my minion, wanna be my minion too? K thanks.

Paulio
04-19-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm Paul (aka Paulio), level 98. My current goal is to make up for atrocious mistakes I made in the first few months of playing CC. Collected most of my money from map jobs and ignored my economy until level 50-something. I'm not camping, but slow-playing and focusing on TL goals.

Nicholost
04-19-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm new, nice to meet you Nicholost will you be my friend?

Okie dokie!

I'm Nicholost. Level 94. I'm just chillin' like a villain and fooling people into thinking that I know what the heck I'm doing. Like my British mate from across the pond, I actually have no F-ing clue.

EDIT: I'm also Ghost's minion, according to the internetz. Truth is, he's my *****. Ohhh... snap! http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/anim_22.gif

Pikachu
04-19-2012, 03:42 PM
See my thread. Sorry for the deception. Will try to be less annoying and as you guys put it, "attention hungry". :)

Joeycool
04-19-2012, 03:42 PM
I'm pretending to be new so I can make friends.

Hey I'm new, nice to meet you Joey cool, Nicholost agreed to being my minion, wanna be my minion too? K thanks.

Whats the pay like?

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 03:43 PM
See my thread. Sorry for the deception. Will try to be less annoying and as you guys put it, "attention hungry". :)

Instructions:
Click that link, read my post. Dont reply.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25240-Alright-alright.-I-m-Santa.

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Whats the pay like?
You get free housing, paid utilities, free groceries, you live where all my minions live, I sit on the throne and you handle my shizzle.

fuzzy
04-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Leave Pikachu alone, jeez who cares who he is. Welcome to the forum Pikachu, the events that have occurred on our beloved forum has made most of us paranoid. If you are Santa heick, I dont care you were told to lay low then do it or not your choice. If you arent santa, then excuse the prior sentence and enjoy the knowledge this forum has to offer.

Done. I will leave him alone because you asked and I respect you. You and the other true senior members(not me or other people pumping up there post counts) have brought so much knowledge to my game play that I could never return.

<3 Hz
04-19-2012, 09:43 PM
Courtney here, game 1 is a camper account, been at Level 60 for a long time. Game 2 is the one I used to gain knowledge to apply to game 1. Game 2 has good income, but stats are seriously weak for Level 175.

Bala82
04-19-2012, 11:54 PM
Guss it's time to introduce myself I'm 30 how did i become an adult LOL it feel few years ago i was in high school

My aim in this game is built a nice hood however if you do rob you i will rob you but if you attack me and i win i will leave you alone but if i lose, you better hide you money because i will hit you back so be warned. :)

With that in mind I'm bala.

Nicolette
04-20-2012, 12:13 AM
So, I'm Nicolette! Level 19 on my iPad.

Level 1 -> 14, 1->6, 1->9, 200, 120, 1, ... on my Galaxy Nexus.

I think my goals with respect to Crime City are to fix bugs and add more cool features so you guys can enjoy the game more =D

Bala82
04-20-2012, 12:18 AM

I think my goals with respect to Crime City are to fix bugs and add more cool features so you guys can enjoy the game more =D

That's good news but we would like more weapons or armour that uses respect coins seem the big thing :)

CounterSniper
04-20-2012, 12:22 AM

I see that CC Mark still hasn't put your name in red. I think he's messing with you. No Worries. We like you

Daniel2115
04-20-2012, 01:02 AM
Lvl 105 here 74k/hr income 16k att 18k def. Im pretty New here, figured I'd introduce myself also. Happy to be part of the forum now :D

652 694 147

nodar95
04-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Level 100, have been camping there for a while as I have a pretty bad economy.
I discovered the forum in my 70's and realized how many mistakes I made. Now trying to fix them!!
My goals are to keep having fun with the game and try to develop the best strategy to survive surrounded by so many strong players. So far so good.

CthepowersthatB
04-20-2012, 01:13 PM
Ok here goes, my name is chris im from Brighton UK, 28 years old this July. I do bmx flatland when the weather is acceptable, big lover of films, music and comedy.

I got dreadfully but excitedly sucked into this minute sapping game around October - November and camped my absolute arse off after reading helpful information on this forum. Missed out on all the m4a1 action and regret it a fair amount but am glad i built my hood up nice. Thanks to the superb help from the people who make this game worthwhile.

I be level 44 now with 4064 attack 5462 def and $108002 econ. Dont pay into the game but am thankful for such a great free game. my main goal is to save up enough tapjoy gold to buy all the good high end gold buildings and live like Tony Camonte getting my head gracefully kicked in in the process!
I would also like to win the 10th item in an event just once! this is a goal and the other goal is to not worry about it and just go rob someone instead (much more productive).

Thats it for now and hello to all you criminal scumbags!

Burn
04-20-2012, 01:31 PM
West Ham 6 - Brighton 0

Welcome :D

LeftyJabricon
04-20-2012, 01:35 PM
My name's Jon (in-game name is Jonny), I'm 26 and do web design. I'm level 105 with a terrible economy but I just can't seem to camp and balance it back out. Oh well. Been a very long-time lurker on these forums and am so grateful for all the invaluable information on here. I still lawl everytime I see Nicholost's avatar. Brilliant.

beaux
04-20-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm beaux older than dirt, level 99 and still trying to get over all the mistakes I made in the beginning before I found Forum. Now I'm just trying to grab a root and growl.

Silverstripe
04-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Hello world

I'm sucked into this game on iPad. Lose sleep at night when events are going on. Have 2 days left to get last 2 ATM cards. We will see.

Level 121
34k/35k
140k/hr

I guess my goals are to get 50k att/def

Trying to find something worthwhile to farm. In the meanwhile, robbing and TL.
Got my condos, was thinking to get the credit agency's before saving for the Nightclubs.

I check forums daily, but game hourly. I've lost so much productivity at work.

See you around!

dudeman
04-20-2012, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to check out the "Best of the Best Guides" thread that is stickied in the General Forum. You will find answers to a lot of questions that you may have, most of which have been asked and answered many times before. If you still have questions or need clarification there are lots of qualified senior members to help you out (and a few not-so-qualified senior members, but you get used to that eventually).

Have fun.

Ziva
04-20-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm Ziva, no, not my real name, and yes, a big fan of the show NCIS. I'm not really new to the game; been playing since December, but new to the forum. I'm at level 122, and have 27381 att/37109 def. which is sort of strong from what I've seen. I've been camping except for robs since lvl 120, and I am going to keep doing this probably right up to the dreaded level 140. I have never cheated in any way in the game and I never will. I'd much rather play the game honestly than compromise my own integrity by cheating. And yes, I am extremely frustrated with Funzio for their ongoing ignorance in this matter and for ignoring all the reports they receive from honest players about cheaters. The only other thing that upsets me is the unbelievably vulgar language and threats that players have posted on my wall just because I robbed them. I have gotten **** and death threats several times. I'm not a young woman; I have children older than many of the others who play this game. Despite this, I find it hard to believe that people would post comments like that just because I am playing the game by the rules. I have made many friends in the game however, and I have no intention of quitting as I enjoy the game.

pluxfan2
04-20-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi, Ive been playing since Aug/Sep last year. Only joined the forums recently. Love this game, there is no right way to play this game but some ways are smarter than others.

West ham fan in real life, so looking forward to seeing us get knocked out in the play offs.

Plux
04-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Dear All
Also a West Ham Fan, also love this game, slow careful planning, playing fair, spending fairly and thinking why did "g" temporary name Pluxfan 2 introduce me to this game at the end of August last year, time, effort, endless robberies but you know what, as Ziva (co-mafia) says it's a great game with great people.
Agree completely g, there is no real right or wrong way to play but its the enjoyment that counts.
I vote TRAZ (Talon Razer) as Honorary President of the Players Collective.

pluxfan2
04-20-2012, 05:01 PM
I think Xenoke should introduce him/herself in this thread, looking forward to having my hood ravaged by him (or her) at Level 142 :D

CthepowersthatB
04-20-2012, 05:08 PM
Hmmm what's with the strange amount of west ham supporters on these forums?
I think if i was into football I would support the local team of Bognor Regis.

sez
04-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Dear All
Also a West Ham Fan, also love this game, slow careful planning, playing fair, spending fairly and thinking why did "g" temporary name Pluxfan 2 introduce me to this game at the end of August last year, time, effort, endless robberies but you know what, as Ziva (co-mafia) says it's a great game with great people.
Agree completely g, there is no real right or wrong way to play but its the enjoyment that counts.
I vote TRAZ (Talon Razer) as Honorary President of the Players Collective.

Plux, you know I'm a huge fan, but playin fair? Didn't you drop like 300 mafia and now absolutely **** face down there with all the noobs?

Dr BoneCrusher
04-20-2012, 05:29 PM
My name in all Funzio games are Dr BoneCrusher or Dr BoneSmasher I started to play MW first then when PVP got out of control I camped and started to play CC. Love this game wish I started this one first. Just started KA ok so far but a lot like MW. My CC account is at level 55 my attack is 6921 my defense is 7823 economy is at 32333 per hour with no LM's

Ziva
04-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Apparently there is a word I used in my intro (page 4) that threatening people can write on my wall to me but I can't repeat here. Censored again, and i wasn't even threatening anyone. :-P

sez
04-20-2012, 05:56 PM
Apparently there is a word I used in my intro (page 4) that threatening people can write on my wall to me but I can't repeat here. Censored again, and i wasn't even threatening anyone. :-P

They sensor dice, like if you said last event "hey good job getting the dice" it would xxxx "dice"

Boom
04-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Hi I'm boom,im in ur room and I smell like mushrooms. BTW ur dog is very groomed

Maniaxe
04-20-2012, 06:21 PM
They sensor dice, like if you said last event "hey good job getting the dice" it would xxxx "dice"
HAHA yeah I posted "Nice Dice" on a guys wall during the last event and it came out as "Nice ****" There are a lot of four letter words that could have been the **** after Nice.

Ohh yeah Hi my name is Maniaxe, and I am a Funzioholic.

jkl
04-20-2012, 07:16 PM
I finally got my forum account to work this week after several attempts, so I guess this is as good a time as any to jump into the forum. Been reading the forum a lot, learned a ton (Tramp Stamp is my hero), but never thought I had anything of value to contribute. I'm currently level 163, roughly 35k attack and 40k defense, income of $315k per hour. Started the game in October as a time killer during a surgery recovery, been addicted to the game ever since. My goal is to not get too bored on my journey to level 200. My hobbies include rat catching, tripping land mines of people who try to farm me, and farming nice items before Funzio "rebalances" the drops.

Ghost818
04-20-2012, 07:34 PM
I finally got my forum account to work this week after several attempts, so I guess this is as good a time as any to jump into the forum. Been reading the forum a lot, learned a ton (Tramp Stamp is my hero), but never thought I had anything of value to contribute. I'm currently level 163, roughly 35k attack and 40k defense, income of $315k per hour. Started the game in October as a time killer during a surgery recovery, been addicted to the game ever since. My goal is to not get too bored on my journey to level 200. My hobbies include rat catching, tripping land mines of people who try to farm me, and farming nice items before Funzio "rebalances" the drops.
Welcome to the forum, bro! I've seen you around in game:D

Joeycool
04-21-2012, 03:06 AM

Finally here! Welcome jkl :)

Burn
04-21-2012, 03:43 AM

Welcome aboard pal, glad to see you got the forum issue resolved.

Scrapper1
04-21-2012, 06:38 AM
Im new.. need some more crew members. What im trying to do? Dominate!

jkl
04-21-2012, 06:44 AM
Thanks guys. Glad to finally be here. They had to manually verify my email address; that was the hang up each time. Third time's a charm I guess.....

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 06:45 AM
Thanks guys. Glad to finally be here. They had to manually verify my email address; that was the hang up each time. Third time's a charm I guess.....

Welcome aboard. Have we conversed recently?

jkl
04-21-2012, 07:08 AM
I don't think so, unless your in-game name is something else. Btw, CS, you have iPad 2 and playing CCHD, correct? Have you received the Kingdom Age popup yet? I have not but it seems like iPad HD is always last to get the promotions. Just don't want to miss the bus on that sweet shotgun.

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 07:14 AM
I don't think so, unless your in-game name is something else. Btw, CS, you have iPad 2 and playing CCHD, correct? Have you received the Kingdom Age popup yet? I have not but it seems like iPad HD is always last to get the promotions. Just don't want to miss the bus on that sweet shotgun.

No, I havent got pop ups for KA.

Aid
04-21-2012, 07:32 AM
No, I havent got pop ups for KA.

I don't know what string it was in, but from what I understand that offer will not be in the US, there will be some possibly different offer according to CC Mark

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 07:35 AM
I don't know what string it was in, but from what I understand that offer will not be in the US, there will be some possibly different offer according to CC Mark

So then if we dont wait to play we wont be eligible?

Maniaxe
04-21-2012, 07:50 AM
So then if we dont wait to play we wont be eligible?
Exactly why I have not been playing KA, I want to play but no one seems to know anything.

iteachem
04-21-2012, 07:54 AM
Exactly why I have not been playing KA, I want to play but no one seems to know anything.

saw a pretty good tapjoy gold for it... but would rather get the weapon. Think we could download to get the gold and not level? or would you wait

Maniaxe
04-21-2012, 08:05 AM
I never saw the TJ offer but I already had it downloaded hoping to get pop up. I have tried deleting and re-installing both games. Signing in to my account on both games. Transferred KA to another device and waited for a pop up. Nothing.

What gets me is that I have seen one guy with the gun from downloading, waiting for more info from him. So some people have gotten it and others have not. At this point it's not so much about the gun I just want to figure this mystery out and I lack a lot patience, I have patience just not a ton.

Maybe when the stars and moons align on the seventh day on the seventh hour and mouse fart blows northward across the ancient seas, then we will know the answers we seek.

Ziva
04-21-2012, 08:15 AM

I believe it. The word I wrote was not profanity; it was a homonym, even. This forum is more regulated than the military. :p

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 08:18 AM
I believe it. The word I wrote was not profanity; it was a homonym, even. This forum is more regulated than the military. :p

I heard every curse word ever uttered while in the military and in multiple languages. :cool:

moparland
04-21-2012, 08:36 AM
I started the game bout 2 wks ago, happened unto this forum couple days after. Im lvl 9 and building my inc/def up. Both r pitiful right now but the info in this forum has very useful and will most def help me turn it around. My goal i guess is to become a strong player in this game. U all can call me mopar if u like. My in game name is DuckNshrub (my best friends nickname) kinda in honor of him passing. I appreciate any advice. Thanks all

Swearengen
04-21-2012, 08:51 AM

Agree with Nicholost and Burn, said what I had to say, F santa, he and the topic should be dead...

Not exactly new here, lvl 95, just following the advice of lots of good players on the forum, basically a free player, use some tapjoy gold and the rare $5 or $10 here and there mostly for stuf that looks good in my hood (not big weapons). Currently crawling for RP and Econ building, just hit over 100k per hr a few days ago!

Burn
04-21-2012, 08:57 AM
Forget Santachu, old news ;)

This thread is now pretty cool, it's nice to see so many new people using it to say Hi.

Welcome all.

Sit tight, someone smarter than me will be along soon with a bunch of spreadsheets and some blah blah detailing how the constants a, b, and c, respectively the quadratic coefficient, the linear coefficient and the constant term, can help to ensure your CC success.

Alternatively, just beat the living sh!t out of your rivals, grabbing all the Respect points you can, and have some fun :D

Ziva
04-21-2012, 09:10 AM
"Truth is, he's my *****. Ohhh... snap! http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/anim_22.gif"

So this is allowed but I can't say "rope" (change the 'o' to an 'a')

Swearengen
04-21-2012, 09:11 AM
Good advice, sometimes crawling gets to boring so I gotta have a run of beating the **** out of people or egging on someone you can tell will flip out and post on your wall. I sometimes check their walls to see if they have a good history of flipping ****! Funny as hell!

Ziva
04-21-2012, 09:14 AM
I heard every curse word ever uttered while in the military and in multiple languages. :cool:

LOL! Yeah, I believe that, too! :)

moparland
04-21-2012, 09:59 AM
I was wondering if there was a limit on how long u have to collect ur cash from ur buildings? I havent had a problem from my 3+ hr buildings but sometimes my laudermat doesnt have money over it, even though i know its been over 5 mins, and ill click on it and the timer has started over at 5 mins again

Sasha54
04-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Hi - my name is Sasha - I like long walks on the beach and puppies.......lol

I joined the forum around end of Feb, same time I started playing CC
It was just a week or so before Tramp Stamp left - uh oh - was it me!!!!!

I found Tramp's analysis very helpful and started to change the way I played from doing the map quests to building my economy and then I started farming - and soon after that - the nerf that shall not be spoken of happened. Hmmmm - I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Anyway - Im enjoying the game, love the strategic aspects and I like the forum feedback and always find new information from it.

I also like that yesterday someone beat someone up for me....thanks Iteachem!!

P.s. - I still want my hardened shotgun - just because I'm Canadian don't mistake me for being polite

moparland
04-22-2012, 12:22 PM
I was wondering if there was a limit on how long u have to collect ur cash from ur buildings? I havent had a problem from my 3+ hr buildings but sometimes my laudermat doesnt have money over it, even though i know its been over 5 mins, and ill click on it and the timer has started over at 5 mins again. Any idea about this?

Synergy
04-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Welcome all new peeps. I'm synergy, level 190. Pm me if you need anything.