PDA

View Full Version : pirate tavern, rock cafe or gents club?

iz360
04-19-2012, 11:34 AM
which one is best money earner inc upgrade costs

Babytway
04-19-2012, 11:35 AM
get all three for the combo

i need muney
04-19-2012, 11:37 AM
All three starting with gents. Pirate taverns might be a hassle to collect so think twice.

Vile Lynn
04-19-2012, 11:38 AM
What They said^

All three are nearly impossible to level up, but the GC has the best income, I think.

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 11:40 AM
All 3, and if you want to leave one out that would be the PTs, because of the 8 hour collections. At first I said to myself ill collect all the time, but I miss usually at least 6 a week.

iz360
04-19-2012, 11:41 AM
i was thinking that id end up always missing my collections with pirate taverns so ill leave them ill start with gents then.

frenda
04-19-2012, 11:43 AM
I guess I better get to Tapjoying it if I expect to get any...

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Good call. 24s and 12s are the best way to go if you are worried about missing collections. I think of everything else as pocket change.

iz360
04-19-2012, 11:50 AM
yeah same all my buildings are 24's or 12's

Babytway
04-19-2012, 11:51 AM
Dont worry so much bout missing collections no matter what you are still making money, and keeping players like me in business so go for PT first and foremost. who cares is someone(me) robs you its part of the game

frenda
04-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Dont worry so much bout missing collections no matter what you are still making money, and keeping players like me in business so go for PT first and foremost. who cares is someone(me) robs you its part of the game

LOL, you're so funny!!! :)

Demoni696
04-19-2012, 11:55 AM
Yea I picked up 2 PT's as my first gold (half cash half tap joy) purchases.

40 levels down the road I kind of regret them. 8 hours collection time works so long as you do not ever miss a pickup by more than a few min. I sleep like 7 hours so my collection times are 12:30pm 8:30am and 4:30pm. If I miss an collection time by an hour I need to stay up till 1:30 to hit my collection time and keep doing so till I miss one and reset the cycle. I probably miss my collection times 4-5 times a week. Gets to be a bit of a pain.

I don't think I have missed any of my GC pickup's except for the 1st one to get it synced up with the rest of my 24hr buildings. Huge addition to my hourly income and if you have limited gold to spend because you are using tap joy it is a much better long term investment.

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 12:01 PM
Yea I picked up 2 PT's as my first gold (half cash half tap joy) purchases.

40 levels down the road I kind of regret them. 8 hours collection time works so long as you do not ever miss a pickup by more than a few min. I sleep like 7 hours so my collection times are 0pm 0am and 0pm. If I miss an collection time by an hour I need to stay up till 0 to hit my collection time and keep doing so till I miss one and reset the cycle. I probably miss my collection times 4-5 times a week. Gets to be a bit of a pain.

I don't think I have missed any of my GC pickup's except for the 1st one to get it synced up with the rest of my 24hr buildings. Huge addition to my hourly income and if you have limited gold to spend because you are using tap joy it is a much better long term investment.
Im afraid you made your biggest mistake on the forum that is possible to make. Never, I repeat, Never tell anyone you collection times. I would edit that post if I were you, unless you want people refreshing 1000times to get you! Just some friendly advice :D

PS I edited the quote too.

Amber_
04-19-2012, 12:14 PM

Couldn't agree with baby more.. The 12/24/48 cash is your secure-money, but build other buildings too! I get from 2-3 millions (depending on robberies) from my non regular buildings (1,3,6,8h) every day. Including robs. I don't get why ppl are so afraid of being robbed that they don't even get buildings which they can't collect 100% from.
Well players can choose however they like, but I like my extra millions :)

duelblade
04-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Couldn't agree with baby more.. The 12/24/48 cash is your secure-money, but build other buildings too! I get from 2-3 millions (depending on robberies) from my non regular buildings (1,3,6,8h) every day. Including robs. I don't get why ppl are so afraid of being robbed that they don't even get buildings which they can't collect 100% from.

exactly I don't get the hate of lower buildings and if they do get robbed while im sleeping I shrug it off and take my 40% and most of the time people wouldn't even rob them since they don't pay out enough and generally give low respect points.

Sasha54
04-19-2012, 12:32 PM
Pirate Taverns look good - I'm sure I will end up getting one........

flop
04-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Every collection of the tavarn is the same amt as the rock cafe. Unless you cant log in 8 hrs after you first mornin collection then its way better that the cafe.

DenZ1
04-19-2012, 12:47 PM
If I were to select I would get Rock cafe. They are easy to collect and very good upgrade material to level 3-4. Pricey though for that reason.

Joeycool
04-19-2012, 01:03 PM
I don't get why ppl are so afraid of being robbed that they don't even get buildings which they can't collect 100% from.

Because of the cost in defence explosives?

@OP - I have 2 pirate taverns and I regret getting them.

iz360
04-19-2012, 01:05 PM
having buildings you cant collect from is just false economy

Demoni696
04-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Im afraid you made your biggest mistake on the forum that is possible to make. Never, I repeat, Never tell anyone you collection times. I would edit that post if I were you, unless you want people refreshing 1000times to get you! Just some friendly advice :D

PS I edited the quote too.

Thanks for the concern ghost. I'll leave the info... I have y alarm set on my iPhone so I either hit my collection times right on the second or miss them by 20-30min if I am in the middle of something. When I miss them I always get robbed. If I'm getting robbed I would rather it go to a forum member :D Heck Babytway has not robbed me in weeks :(