PDA

View Full Version : Got the Kingdom Age Pop-up

blondealex
04-19-2012, 10:50 AM
In Modern War, but not in CC. Has anyone had the popup in CC today? I'm worried since I didn't get the popup for MW on CC, and never received a gun for hitting level 3.

Babytway
04-19-2012, 11:09 AM
funzio is being very lucrative on this.....Has anyone received the shotgun for reaching lvl3 is what i want to know?

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 11:12 AM
funzio is being very lucrative on this.....Has anyone received the shotgun for reaching lvl3 is what i want to know?
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25065-Update-On-Hardened-Shotgun

TenderPlacebo
04-19-2012, 11:14 AM
I just got it in MW as well. I'm wondering if when and if there will be one for CC. I know CC mark said they might have one in future, but didnt say when or it would be shotgun.
I would like to kill 2 birds with one stone. I want the weapon for CC more so them MW, so I would rather wait to reach level 3 for CC bonus. I also don't want to miss out on the MW bonus ESP if it never comes up for CC. These offers do expire, so anyone with some info please share.

Dravak
04-19-2012, 11:14 AM
No and I just bought crates to get it , if this week didn't leave me such sour feeling , this week was best week with crates , cause love the theme red dawn crates .

Don't think anyway you can get it Babytway other then from crates . miss kingpin has decided no ! :p

frenda
04-19-2012, 11:16 AM
I think if Funzio needs to learn a lesson from this is that most here believe in fair play. It doesn't seem fair that one region got the shotgun when no one else did. I wonder what other regional differences there are in the various games. I just want a level playing field. I can lose on my own, just look at my Modern War record, LOL, I don't need Funzio helping me to lose any more. ;)

Babytway
04-19-2012, 11:17 AM
I only played that game when i started getting the popup on my CC and when i did reach lvl 3 i didn't get it credited to me. i sent in ticket but nothing back yet but i know they are working on it.

frenda
04-19-2012, 11:25 AM
I only played that game when i started getting the popup on my CC and when i did reach lvl 3 i didn't get it credited to me. i sent in ticket but nothing back yet but i know they are working on it.

so that means you're in Canada?!?! sorry if i missed that somewhere. i read where only Canadian players got that shotgun.

Babytway
04-19-2012, 11:28 AM
vancouver bc

frenda
04-19-2012, 11:31 AM
vancouver bc

cool, i've always wanted to visit there. :) i live near one of the largest Canadian settlements outside of Canada...

The Redneck Riviera. ;)

Sasha54
04-19-2012, 11:53 AM

We got ripped on that............

Babytway
04-19-2012, 03:23 PM
yah even though it came out in canada i haven't seen anyone post from canada to say they actually got it in inventory

otto
04-19-2012, 03:28 PM
damn reach lvl 3... i must reinstall...

ryusho
04-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Got the pop up on crime city. Get to level 3 and you get the hardened shotgun and 5 attack skill points.

Managed to complete it to level 3, went back to crime city and the hardened shotgun was awarded along with 5 skill points to attack. Forgot to screenshot the award pop up when I got it at the end, only screenshot I have is the pop up at the start.

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s497/crayolarock/Photo20-4-1250940AM-1.png

Apologies for the size of it. No time to resize it.

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s497/crayolarock/Photo20-4-1231259PM.jpg

EDIT: Helped a friend get it. Award screenshot as shown. Pops up on both CC and CCHD.

blondealex
04-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Got the pop up on crime city. Get to level 3 and you get the hardened shotgun and 5 attack skill points.

Managed to complete it to level 3, went back to crime city and the hardened shotgun was awarded along with 5 skill points to attack. Forgot to screenshot the award pop up when I got it at the end, only screenshot I have is the pop up at the start.
Are you in the US?

otto
04-19-2012, 03:33 PM

;) .........

ryusho
04-19-2012, 03:39 PM
Nope not in the US. Australia app store.

I think it should be available worldwide though. It takes a number of opening/closing of the crime city app before it showed on mine.

otto
04-19-2012, 03:54 PM
no skill points no shotgun...:mad:

mongorie
04-19-2012, 05:16 PM
I've just got this too on Modern War, but not in CC.
Does that mean i better wait for it to pop up in CC first, rather than installing now?

Steve0
04-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Got the pop up in CC at around 3:45 Couldnt do it at the time, and it wont pop up again, TJ does have it also for down load at 8 gold, but i dont know if you download it from TJ you wil get the shotgun too?

TenderPlacebo
04-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Did you get it on HD version, or non HD/ universal version?
I have backed out and went in several times to no avail. What's with that.
I too am wondering if you have to download hit button on popup in order to get it. If not I could download through tap joy; get free gold, item in MW and item in CC all at same time. That would be a sweet deal if this is possible. I would be happy with just CC item, I just collect and upgrade in MW.

Can anyone at funzio give us some insight please??? I don't want to miss window, and I'm sure others feel the same.

Alice
04-19-2012, 09:09 PM
Got the pop up and the shotgun, my att score did increase by 5

McLovin
04-19-2012, 09:44 PM
The pop up comes back after some time (? 1 hour) so just sit tight. The one for MW lasted weeks.

blondealex
04-19-2012, 09:49 PM
I still haven't gotten it.

dudeman
04-19-2012, 09:58 PM
I live in Canada. After some apparent confusion, there was an investigation and CCM determined that I qualified for the item and added it to my inventory.

I assume the Canadian offer did not include any skill points though. Not exactly fair, but at least I got what I was supposed to get, and that's all that really matters. Enjoy your 5 free attack skills people.

TenderPlacebo
04-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Well I got it twice now in MW, once like 10 hrs ago, and again like 2 hrs ago. Still no pop up for CC, despite several times backing out. That's why I was wondering if it was on HD version. I play mostly on universal because I can actually read my messages and not just a cropped portion of it. I don't know why it's still like that.
Anyway I get pop ups to upgrade to HD, and limited items, but no offer. So I didn't know if the other pop ups are blocking the KA offer in universal, so to speak
I have tried both versions several times. I guess I just need to be patient, not my strong point.

CounterSniper
04-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Well I got it twice now in MW, once like 10 hrs ago, and again like 2 hrs ago. Still no pop up for CC, despite several times backing out. That's why I was wondering if it was on HD version. I play mostly on universal because I can actually read my messages and not just a cropped portion of it. I don't know why it's still like that.
Anyway I get pop ups to upgrade to HD, and limited items, but no offer. So I didn't know if the other pop ups are blocking the KA offer in universal, so to speak
I have tried both versions several times. I guess I just need to be patient, not my strong point.

Ive got HD on my iPad 2 and the messages are cropped on the news feed but i can still double tap and scroll from my comment wall. You cant do either?

McLovin
04-19-2012, 10:37 PM
I've had the pop-up in both CC versions and in MW on my iPad. Sounds like it is region-dependent (local app-store maybe) but no reason why u should have it on MW but not CC. Maybe try closing the application process from the multi-task bar thing instead of just quitting and restarting the game if you haven't done that already.

What CounterSniper says for msgs in HD works for me too if u prefer to play on CC HD.

Dodge
04-19-2012, 11:51 PM
I got the popup this morning, Just got the rewards after getting to level 3.

willydpooh
04-20-2012, 02:50 AM
i got it also, both on CC and MW, love the additional stats

by the way I have question, since the gun was same on that came from the box (RARE), does it mean that those Rare items from the box have some additional stats too?

TenderPlacebo
04-20-2012, 07:34 AM
Thanks CS, I never tried double tapping, feel a little stupid now.
Yet, still no pop up. which is weird because I still get other pop ups, and got it in MW this morning.
When you say multi task bar, are you referring to the bar you can pull up with 4 finger at bottom of iPad?

Fong
04-21-2012, 03:32 AM
Did you get it on HD version, or non HD/ universal version?
I too am wondering if you have to download hit button on popup in order to get it. If not I could download through tap joy; get free gold, item in MW and item in CC all at same time. That would be a sweet deal if this is possible.

Can anyone at funzio give us some insight please??? I don't want to miss window, and I'm sure others feel the same.

Found out the answers the 'hard' way...

Yes... Got the Tapjoy free gold
Yes... Got the MW item
Yes... Got the CC item.

You do not have to hit the download button to get the items. It is a very sweet deal. Thanks Funzio.

kaz
04-21-2012, 04:08 AM
I didn't get the popup yet, but I downloaded KA threw tapjoy. Should I try and get to level 3 for the CC weapon, or I should still wait for the popup to come out?

TenderPlacebo
04-21-2012, 05:32 AM
@ fong
Did you get the pop up or did you just go for it?
I keep getting pop up on MW, but still haven't got it in CC. I was thinking about just downloading and trying, but I would be upset if I didn't get my cc item. If the pop up kept showing up in CC rather the MW, I would do it in a heartbeat. I could care less about MW.
I hate to keep posting about this, but I've been getting pop up from MW since thurs, and really just want to download it.
If anyone has downloaded, when only getting pop up in MW and recieved item in CC as well please let me know.