PDA

View Full Version : New Cheat?

DenZ1
04-19-2012, 07:59 AM
Guys,

Last night I've been attacked by one player that is about level 190 or so. I lost obviously and when I visited his hood I did check his profile. He is not buying gold (as he nad about 3-5 crate items). But what I saw in his inventory made me question his stats. He had about 200 items that drop from Ma Sheng in Black Market area. About 136 Tonfas, about 35 Suits and about 35 Chinees Guns.
Now lets do some math.
Energy required to get 1 item: 20x576=11,520
To get 200 items = 11,520x200=2,304,000
It replenishes at a rate of 3 per minute so it'll take:
768,000 minutes = 12,800 hours = 533 days!!!.
Lets consider hi is Goodfella and its 90% = 480 days...

Feels veeery fishy to me. Area even wasn't around for so long.
The only way to do it fast is to replenish energy with gold. It costs 20 gold x 1000 energy.
I don't really think that a person in a sound mind will spend that much gold on low stat weapon.

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 08:02 AM
Bro honestly I would advise you to go to support with new things that you assume are cheats, the only topic for the past week and a half are just about cheating, im sick and tired of it.

Dont take my post the wrong way I am not being rude or derailing your thread. I just think it would benefit all of us if there was less chatter and commotion about these type of things.

CounterSniper
04-19-2012, 08:02 AM
Guys,

Last night I've been attacked by one player that is about level 190 or so. I lost obviously and when I visited his hood I did check his profile. He is not buying gold (as he nad about 3-5 crate items). But what I saw in his inventory made me question his stats. He had about 200 items that drop from Ma Sheng in Black Market area. About 136 Tonfas, about 35 Suits and about 35 Chinees Guns.
Now lets do some math.
Energy required to get 1 item: 20x576=11,520
To get 200 items = 11,520x200=2,304,000
It replenishes at a rate of 3 per minute so it'll take:
768,000 minutes = 12,800 hours = 533 days!!!.
Lets consider hi is Goodfella and its 90% = 480 days...

Feels veeery fishy to me. Area even wasn't around for so long.
The only way to do it fast is to replenish energy with gold. It costs 20 gold x 1000 energy.
I don't really think that a person in a sound mind will spend that much gold on low stat weapon.

Be sure to report it to funzio and they will see if he used gold.

No worries.

Babytway
04-19-2012, 08:06 AM
Ghost is a cheater lol :).....there is no way you can tell he is not buying gold to replenish his energy

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 08:06 AM
Ghost is a cheater lol :)
For sure with my measly 55K attack :D

Swifty
04-19-2012, 08:07 AM
CCMark made a comment that a lot of what we think are cheaters are just big spenders.

I have no way of confirming that, but if you look at the math, you can do amazing things by spending a lot of real money.

And I mean thousands and thousands of real dollars.

DenZ1
04-19-2012, 08:09 AM
Yeah. I hope this post won't get too far. I'm kinda tired of seeing cheating threads myself. I just want to see if somebody else did see something like that before I'll turn it over to Funzio support (to give a benefit of a doubt to a player first).

CounterSniper
04-19-2012, 08:11 AM
Yeah. I hope this post won't get to far. I'm kinda tire of seeing cheating threads myself. I just want to see if somebody else did see something like that before I'll turn it over to Funzio support (to give a benefit of a doubt to a player first).

No need for that.

When In Doubt Let Funzio Sort It Out.

DenZ1
04-19-2012, 08:13 AM
Yeah.. Buying crates and items maybe.. But the guy know what he is doing. He can get quadriple in stat bump if that amount of gold would be spent on gold items. Or maybe we all missing something.
BTW, he has about 45K attack / defense with no gold items and just about 2K in mines

dudeman
04-19-2012, 08:16 AM
I too have seen people with huge numbers of loot from bosses on the most recently released maps.

My initial reaction was that the clever bastards have a back up of a version with multi-click loot drop, which would be a HUGE game changer for those new bosses. However, I can't recall if the bosses worked like that back in the multi-click days or not. (As soon as the update was released that fixed multi-click I installed it because I believe everyone should be on the same version as a balance and fairness issue.)

That really sucks, because I don't think Funzio considers that cheating. We don't have forced updates, so it's a bit like the wild west out there sometimes. You never know who's running which version on what device.

Forced updates, IMO, would be one of the best improvements that could possibly be made to CC along with confirmation for gold spending.

CounterSniper
04-19-2012, 08:18 AM
Forced updates, IMO, would be one of the best improvements that could possibly be made to CC along with confirmation for gold spending.

+1 Bigtime

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 08:20 AM
Dudeman is right, he may be running that old version, thus the massive multi click drops.

+1 to Dudeman!

Dipstik
04-19-2012, 08:21 AM
If they had the old version, would they have the new maps?

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 08:23 AM
If they had the old version, would they have the new maps?
Good question, I am not the best person to answer this, but IMO the maps come with the Build/Data # not the version?

I may be and probably am wrong, that's why it is advised to just report them and not have 5000 possibilities go through your mind all day :)

Babytway
04-19-2012, 08:29 AM
Yes new maps show up on older versions. but im not sure bout multiclicks i would test it out, tell me which job to do that has good loot and i will let you know. but the bosses dont give multiclicks

JimmyShines
04-19-2012, 08:32 AM
Baby is correct, BOSS NPC's never gave loot on multi-click on any version for iphone or ipad. I have seen a few players like this myself, please send the players info to Funzio support.

Polarbear
04-19-2012, 08:33 AM
This looks like an exploit that worked in previous clients.

Trying to describe as vaguely as possible, exploit gave loot items and money, but did not take exp nor energy.
I ran it through my account to show funzio before, so hopefully this should be an easy catch.

Babytway
04-19-2012, 08:41 AM
This looks like an exploit that worked in previous clients.

Trying to describe as vaguely as possible, exploit gave loot items and money, but did not take exp nor energy.
I ran it through my account to show funzio before, so hopefully this should be an easy catch.

yes i heard bout that one before awhile back though i thought it was fixed.

Polarbear
04-19-2012, 08:55 AM
yes i heard bout that one before awhile back though i thought it was fixed.

Sadly, someone, somehow will always find a way....

I have about 10 boss loots from the new maps since they came out, and spent most of my energy doing so. Anything that is severely above this number may be questionable.

Luke 3457
04-19-2012, 09:25 AM
Ghost we get it u have 55k attack brag much? Lol

Babytway
04-19-2012, 09:27 AM
yah as i went to go check to see the new jobs all of them requires lots of energy and start up cost so i didnt try to do anything of them

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 09:33 AM
Ghost we get it u have 55k attack brag much? Lol

Jeez where did that come from what did I ever do to you? We were fooling around, why does it bother you so much?

Swifty
04-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Ghost, it is OK to brag.

Self-aggrandizement is underrated.

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 09:42 AM
I guess sarcastic jokes aren't appreciated around here anymore.

@Swiper, I could care less what anyone thinks about me bro, those who have been around long enough know me and my personality all too well. Probably woke up on the wrong side of bed today.

mnju_03
04-19-2012, 09:44 AM
CCMark made a comment that a lot of what we think are cheaters are just big spenders.

I have no way of confirming that, but if you look at the math, you can do amazing things by spending a lot of real money.

And I mean thousands and thousands of real dollars.

These are facts.

CounterSniper
04-19-2012, 09:49 AM
I guess sarcastic jokes aren't appreciated around here anymore.

@Swiper, I could care less what anyone thinks about me bro, those who have been around long enough know me and my personality all too well. Probably woke up on the wrong side of bed today.

Ive been around here a long time but only 6 people know my personality well. :mad:

No worries, Those who know you love you.

You know, in a platonic virtual bro kinda way. :cool:

mnju_03
04-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Right... Platonic.

JJ? That is all.