PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys hate me?

Santa
04-19-2012, 03:55 AM
Please vote and tell me why you voted what you did. If you voted yes, please tell me what I can do better. If you voted no, please tell me what I'm doing good.

Thanks!

Bala82
04-19-2012, 03:59 AM
Nope but i am new

kaz
04-19-2012, 04:08 AM
I really don’t want to get involved in this mess that going on lately, but this thread is exactly the kind of threads that Burn and all the other guys that complained about you, were talking about. I think you should just take a break from making new threads.

Santa
04-19-2012, 04:14 AM
I really don’t want to get involved in this mess that going on lately, but this thread is exactly the kind of threads that Burn and all the other guys that complained about you, were talking about. I think you should just take a break from making new threads.

Good point. I guess I'm not doing it on purpose, I'm genuinely worried.

Aid
04-19-2012, 04:24 AM
Santa have you actually read the posts? I think if you did you would understand where we are coming from. You named players that were doing the cheat telling them not to, only to find you did it yourself. You stated many times, I am not allowed to get gold...my parents won't let me, then you have gold equipment. You state multiple times...decorations mean a good economy....well yes they do, but $50k an hour is not a good economy and we know why and how you got the decorations.
Do I hate you, no..hate or love is an emotion reserved for those I actually know. I don't know you, but what I do know about you is questionable.

You need an option for 'we have no respect for you' in your poll

Koppen
04-19-2012, 05:11 AM
Oh please... I don't know who you are, just seen some of your posts AND I can't stand people like you...
For me you look like yet another attention seeker, a selfish kid, a cheater ofcourse, and a "friend" you never should trust..

Not sure why I spend my time writing this, you seem to give me a breakdown!

I don't mean to offend you but I'm ******* tired of dramaqueens, please spare us your drama and start a blog instead.

Swifty
04-19-2012, 05:16 AM
Never underestimate the power of hate.

richard118
04-19-2012, 05:17 AM
You seem to have a dual personality really. Had a psych eval lately?

Whip88
04-19-2012, 05:32 AM
Not hated, the glitch thing was surprising after you posted to everyone "don't do it" and you were doing it, that takes balls, big balls, 13 yr old balls is questionable though.

On the positive note you getting in there and posting frequently is good I wish we had a few less lurkers and more frequent posters.

Don't be offended on a scale you are better than worse.

Fig Oni
04-19-2012, 05:33 AM
Hate you for what?

But don't get worried, just keep it on the down low on the forum & time will sort it out.
At the moment a lot of the forum don't know what to believe & what not to believe.

Whip88
04-19-2012, 05:34 AM
Sorry dude I accidently voted yes and I ment no

fuzzy
04-19-2012, 05:36 AM
What do you think ?

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/Santa.jpg

xclusiv
04-19-2012, 05:37 AM
santa, ive done alot of stupid **** on this forum, but i just ignore peoples posts or comments and eventually they get over it and forget, stop talking about it or making a big deal out of it no one hates you, in a week people wont even remember any of this **** cause there will be new interests about something else.

Populouspapa
04-19-2012, 05:40 AM
+1 on Whip88:

a41
04-19-2012, 05:44 AM
Even if, why do you care? We're only randomers on the internet who happen to be playing the same online game. It's the people around you you need to be worried about.

Nicholost
04-19-2012, 05:45 AM
I hate that you created a thread about this. That's pretty lame.

sez
04-19-2012, 05:59 AM
When did EVERYONE get Vaginas? I'm outta here for awhile I think lol Good Luck to everyone on the event and the Monster/Scratch Ticket Hunt. Maybe that will help.

Whip88
04-19-2012, 06:05 AM
Sez I know you arn't 13, you sound like you have titanium balls maybe 28 yr old balls?

I am feeling a bit vaginal.

Dillinja
04-19-2012, 06:28 AM
Santa have you actually read the posts? I think if you did you would understand where we are coming from. You named players that were doing the cheat telling them not to, only to find you did it yourself. You stated many times, I am not allowed to get gold...my parents won't let me, then you have gold equipment. You state multiple times...decorations mean a good economy....well yes they do, but $50k an hour is not a good economy and we know why and how you got the decorations.
Do I hate you, no..hate or love is an emotion reserved for those I actually know. I don't know you, but what I do know about you is questionable.

You need an option for 'we have no respect for you' in your poll

I'm glad you told him Aid, I dont have the patience to put it so eloquently....

jmeijer
04-19-2012, 06:55 AM
Why do you care about people that you only know from a forum? I don't understand why you made this thread. I will vote no, because I don't hate people that I don't know personally.

upsman_17
04-19-2012, 06:56 AM
A few thoughts:

1) If you are truly a 30 y/o posing as a teenager (as many here rightfully believe) then just scurry away to whatever hole you dug yourself out of and stop posting nonsense in EVERY thread.

2) If you are truly a 13 y/o, then you have to just sack up and understand that forgiveness (if you even get it) will not happen overnight. And really.....A poll/thread asking the forum if we hate you. Really? I was 13 once and don't think I ever could have done something so inane and self deprecating, quite embarrasing for you honestly. Why do you care what anyone on a forum thinks about you? It's not like people here are your pals and are coming over for dinner tonight. Get over it, take some time off like Fig suggested and for the love of God, just stop posting.

3) Have you given any thought of giving Twinkie her money/Itunes card back? Since everyone knows you didn't deserve it, this might go a long way towards people "accepting" you again. Being that you are 30 y/o, you shouldn't have any issue once you get your paycheck tomorrow.

Joe Brown1
04-19-2012, 07:10 AM
Agree with upsman - Santa, also sell all of the buildings and equipment that you bought with your cheater loot and leave it unbanked. Post on the forum for anyone to raid. That would be making a point.

L Fizzle
04-19-2012, 07:23 AM
Closing this.

Santa...what happened to laying low?!?!

Cheat is over. Stop talking about it. All of you.