PDA

View Full Version : lots of questions i have...

gomlah
04-19-2012, 03:18 AM
1. Are weapons and armor unit specific for your army? (i.e. swords for infantry and wands for magic)

2. I see weapons for infantry and magic units, question is, do beasts and machines use weapons and armor too?

Xira
04-19-2012, 04:16 AM
I do not believe either matters, it's just your best 450/units/armor/weapons at current end game.

gomlah
04-19-2012, 07:17 AM
oh and and... what does attacking non cash buildings give you? like barracks and defense buildings. i don't see the value in mugging those.

DragCro
11-14-2012, 02:20 AM
oh and and... what does attacking non cash buildings give you? like barracks and defense buildings. i don't see the value in mugging those.you can gain experience & honor points (for some quests you have to attack magic academy or some other unit building)

Shinazueli
11-14-2012, 05:56 PM
oh and and... what does attacking non cash buildings give you? like barracks and defense buildings. i don't see the value in mugging those.

That's because there isn't any. Experience is bad and honor is useless. Just look for high level silos until you know what you are doing. There's plenty out there from people too lazy to log in more than once a day.