PDA

View Full Version : New stuff comming to Crime city - RARE ENEMIES And scrathers for bonuses and items!!!

xclusiv
04-19-2012, 12:52 AM
Expect to see some new stuff in the next few days!

First...

Be on the look out for rare enemies! These guys are PvE characters that appear in a specific Crime City area once a day. You will only find a rare enemy if you visit the right area at the right time. When you first encounter a rare enemy the Rare Enemy Guide will unlock. Similar to the quest list, the Rare Enemy Guide shows a list of discovered sets of mob enemies.

Second...

Scratchers! These are daily items that you can "scratch" to earn bonuses and items. You will get a scratcher each day and you will be able to get anything from gold to exteremely rare items. There will also be limited edition items that will come and go too! You can choose to buy more tickets a day but it's all about luck! You will all have a chance to win a high quality item regardless of whether you pay or not.

Enjoy!

Link to orginal thread in announcement by l fizzle
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24974-New-Stuff!

havent seen any discussion about this?

CounterSniper
04-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Here's the thread I read. Nothing else so far.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24987-Anyone-else-confused-about...

xclusiv
04-19-2012, 12:58 AM
wow completely missed that thread

mexx
04-19-2012, 01:29 AM
Hi guys. Does anybody know, when it starts?

reidos
04-19-2012, 01:49 AM
Hi guys. Does anybody know, when it starts?

Don't know what time zone your in, but tomorrow for me. On the 17th when it was posted they said "a few days". So hopefully very soon.

gomlah
04-19-2012, 03:21 AM
this sounds pretty good, more freebies!

Babytway
04-19-2012, 07:51 AM
probably after this event it will start

TheMick
06-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Anyone else not getting scratchers othen me. My friend keeps telling me about them or is it just a iPhone thing and not a driod. cause I'm using a HTC 4G and he's using a iphone 4

TheMick
06-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Anyone else not getting scratchers othen me. My friend keeps telling me about them or is it just a iPhone thing and not a driod. cause I'm using a HTC 4G and he's using a iphone 4

Answered my own question its only for the iPhone for now

Murda
06-21-2012, 10:58 PM

Did you search for this thread when there is a scratcher FAQ posted at the top of the page. Android is addresses in the first 6 posts there