PDA

View Full Version : Should i start over?

Stingray
04-19-2012, 12:07 AM
I started like one year ago. At that time i was just playing the game as it was. No guides, no algorithms, no M4 farming. I still love this game, but here comes my problem.

In the year i played, i "retired" a few times for a couple of weeks. After a few months of playing i got bored of attacking other players, and i only did some jobs. I allso didn't knew that building an economy was such a big subject of this game.

Many of you players will probably get shocked if you see my stats, but here it goes:

Level: 123
Attack: 11856
Defense: 13272
Income per hour: $32.312

Right now i know how to play. I also started on my iPad a few weeks ago and i'm building an economy on there first.

What is your opinion? Is there some kind of way i can "close in" with the average player of my level, or would it be better to just start over? I don't have any event items so i'll only be throwing many hours of playing away.

PS: How can you even start over? I tried to look for it, but couldn't find it.

gomlah
04-19-2012, 02:15 AM
nope you shouldn't start over. at this level, the only difference it makes for you is that you have a tough time finding people to rob and you are subceptible to getting robbed. start working on your economy, do PVE on areas worth doing as discussed in this forum, and pump all your money back into your economy. no worries, you'll still be able to find people to attack.

xclusiv
04-19-2012, 02:52 AM
starting over from where you are would not be fun since u have more energy now and atleast base to work from, i would focus on building your ecomony with new buildings and upgrading, stamnia at this point would not be used for a while use this time to focus on your economy go through your inventory and see what you can buy or farm to build up your stats and use your energy on farming items. then eventually you will be able to, if a few weeks you feel like its useless and want to start over ud have to email support@funzio.com and tell them the issue

jaywalker
04-19-2012, 03:06 AM
You can transfer it to a friends phone and delete the app afterwards, then you have a backup.
You can get someone else to start a new game then transfer it to your phone (not 100% safe, because they might be able to get back the account if you do good through the IDID).
You can download BlueStacks and transfer your account to your virtual Android. If you use an Android phone, do NOT sync the program with you phone. Download CC, make a new account and transfer it to your phone.
Or you can transfer the game from iphone/android to BlueStacks then start a new on on your phone.

Stingray
04-19-2012, 03:31 AM
Thank you all guys for the information!!!
I guess i'll just stick at upgrading my economy first!