PDA

View Full Version : Ever fight someone 20 times in a row?

Falkirk
04-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Hi guys,

So today I was mass fighting off the rival list and got lucky with someone having cash in hand to give me 30K per hit! A nice change from the usual $0! So I keep attacking and attacking not really paying attention to the number since I'm sure the guy will bank right away but every hit is 30K...and it keeps going and going. So by the end of it I close the screen and check my cash on hand and it's 600,000!!

I've never had that happen before (~40K fights), it's always been 10 hits never mind actually getting money each time too. I'm level 174 if it matters.

Is this a new change or bug or is it related to the money cheat somehow??

Thanks

Fig Oni
04-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Did you get any atm's also.

Never got to attack a person continuously 20 time in a row.

iteachem
04-18-2012, 07:13 PM
never for me... nice but seriously how much did it show he had when you hit him since 30 k is the max per hit he musta been loaded..

Labradorite
04-18-2012, 07:56 PM
Congrats Falkirk for the $600k and thank you for clearing things up.

It happened to me last month. I had over a mil on hand and lost $600k to someone.
I thought there must be something wrong and emailed funzio. Here's the reply:

"Thank you for the inquiry. A player can be attacked 10 times max in an hour, but once that hour is up, they can be attacked again. Your Newsfeed lump all these attacks together, which is why it seems like you just got rained on all at once. I apologize for any confusion."

Seems funzio support has not much clue about this issue and I don't blame them. This may be a new thing or not happen so often.

***** WARNING for no bankers: you may lose $600k instead of $300k at once!!! *****

deuces
04-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Interesting, i thought it was 2 hours between attacks as well, at least for higher levels. If support is saying its 1 hour tho, that seems like pretty strong evidence...I also have found with wars amongst my rivals that i cant attack them until 2 hours has passed, even tho i've tried MANY times at the 1 hour mark.

CounterSniper
04-18-2012, 08:51 PM
Interesting, i thought it was 2 hours between attacks as well, at least for higher levels. If support is saying its 1 hour tho, that seems like pretty strong evidence...I also have found with wars amongst my rivals that i cant attack them until 2 hours has passed, even tho i've tried MANY times at the 1 hour mark.

At lvl 128 its definitely 10 attacks every 2 hours, cant recall about lower levels.

Labradorite
04-18-2012, 09:25 PM
I thought lower levels have longer resting period...
I don't believe supports know the game mechanic very well, they just try to say something to satisfy customers. I won't believe every words they say. They wanted me to believe I got attacked by the same player twice and lost $300k each time, according to OP, it was not true.
If two hours is your test result. I'll trust it more.

Nicholost
04-18-2012, 10:08 PM
The game data says the cooldown period is 2 hours. FYI.

xclusiv
04-18-2012, 10:33 PM
hey i have attacked you a fewtimes in game

Falkirk
04-19-2012, 08:48 AM
@xclusiv - you sure have!! not in the last 10 hours though but just by saying that I'm sure you will now ;)

AppleMacGuy
04-19-2012, 08:55 AM
So today I was mass fighting off the rival list and got lucky with someone having cash in hand to give me 30K per hit! A nice change from the usual $0! So I keep attacking and attacking not really paying attention to the number since I'm sure the guy will bank right away but every hit is 30K...and it keeps going and going. So by the end of it I close the screen and check my cash on hand and it's 600,000!!

I'm sure this was just an anomaly of some sort. On 2 or 3 occasions many months apart I have somehow managed to attack someone 17 times in a row...both times they had cash on hand so I robbed $510,000. I wasn't complaining...:p Don't ask me why it was 17 times...it just was! Lucky I had plenty of stamina on-hand each time!

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 09:01 AM
I'm sure this was just an anomaly of some sort. On 2 or 3 occasions many months apart I have somehow managed to attack someone 17 times in a row...both times they had cash on hand so I robbed $510,000. I wasn't complaining...:p Don't ask me why it was 17 times...it just was! Lucky I had plenty of stamina on-hand each time!

Broski! if you could, please make some time for that one thing. Its just you and another left so we can wrap it up.

AppleMacGuy
04-19-2012, 09:15 AM
Broski! if you could, please make some time for that one thing. Its just you and another left so we can wrap it up.

Yeah bro..my bad...got lazy about now...not staying late at work today for a change so will deal tonight...else you can send the boys round :cool: