PDA

View Full Version : All time stupid move

iteachem
04-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Trying to rearrange my hood and sell a trashcan that i bought for one of those early goals....well I accidently sold my upscale club....

Total bummer..

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 06:08 PM
Trying to rearrange my hood and sell a trashcan that i bought for one of those early goals....well I accidently sold my upscale club....

Total bummer..

Oh......Snap! Sorry dude. That stings.

iteachem
04-18-2012, 06:09 PM
I will live.....at least I got half back

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 06:10 PM
You know what, why stop at one? Sell everything! It's a sale, everything must go!

iteachem
04-18-2012, 06:11 PM
No.... Don't think so quite yet

Santa
04-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Wow. That seriously sucks.

On the flip side, I just started the construction of my first upscale. :/

Boom
04-18-2012, 06:13 PM
I was trying to sell a level 2 LM but accidentally clicked the lvl 1!!!!

Fig Oni
04-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Just bank the cash you got from the upscale.
Email support with the problem.
Wait 24 hour or so.

Boom
04-18-2012, 06:18 PM
What lvl u unlock upscale and how much it give in how many hours...?

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 06:18 PM
If it makes you feel any less dumb, I've done this a couple of times... with very upgraded buildings. :P

iteachem
04-18-2012, 06:20 PM
Just bank the cash you got from the upscale.
Email support with the problem.
Wait 24 hour or so.

Thanks...emailed just now...

iteachem
04-18-2012, 06:21 PM
What lvl u unlock upscale and how much it give in how many hours...?

80 k every 24 hours... Cost is 4 million and it unlocks around 70

iteachem
04-18-2012, 06:24 PM
If it makes you feel any less dumb, I've done this a couple of times... with very upgraded buildings. :P

yeah but i was sober :-)

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 06:25 PM
yeah but i was sober :-)

....Oh, I see.....

iteachem
04-18-2012, 06:26 PM
....Oh, I see.....

hope that didn't offend you

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 06:26 PM
hope that didn't offend you

It's ok, I'll just pour more Johnny Blue.

jobadass
04-18-2012, 06:43 PM
I just sold a bunch of buildings and all of them asked me to confirm that I wanted to sell them. Who in the hell is teaching our children? :)

JK Teach, we all do dumb things. I think support may help you, but in reality, I hope it's low on their priority list. I wouldn't mention it to them unless it was a gold building.

iteachem
04-18-2012, 06:51 PM
I just sold a bunch of buildings and all of them asked me to confirm that I wanted to sell them. Who in the hell is teaching our children? :)

JK Teach, we all do dumb things. I think support may help you, but in reality, I hope it's low on their priority list. I wouldn't mention it to them unless it was a gold building.

Yeah, i had a bunch of those trashcans and they were right next to my club. I was trying to dump them quickly and started ignoring the confirm....

So I am on the interview committe in my district and one of my former students is was interviewing for an opening in our building.... I am so old....

Fig Oni
04-18-2012, 06:54 PM
@badass

Quick question.
Why wouldn't you mention it to funzio unless it was a gold building do you understand an upscale pays out more than a church.

jobadass
04-18-2012, 07:01 PM
@badass

Quick question.
Why wouldn't you mention it to funzio unless it was a gold building do you understand an upscale pays out more than a church.
I was mainly busting his balls, but I wouldn't think they would make it a priority as they ask you to confirm if you are sure you want to sell. I'd also suffer from a bit of embarrasement, as selling an Upscale would make no sense. Teachem seems like a good guy, honest player, so I hope they take care of him, but if it distracts Funzio for a second from catching the cheaters, I don't think anyone finds value in that.

iteachem
04-18-2012, 07:02 PM
No worries...bust away... I deserve it..

Fig Oni
04-18-2012, 07:06 PM
I was mainly busting his balls, but I wouldn't think they would make it a priority as they ask you to confirm if you are sure you want to sell. I'd also suffer from a bit of embarrasement, as selling an Upscale would make no sense. Teachem seems like a good guy, honest player, so I hope they take care of him, but if it distracts Funzio for a second from catching the cheaters, I don't think anyone finds value in that.

I've emailed them before when I accidentally pressed energy refill and got my gold back within 40min.
The support section is very good and found J to be very prompt in replying and useful.

jobadass
04-18-2012, 07:06 PM
No worries...bust away... I deserve it..
LOL I'll be sure to pm you with my next stupid move. OK, gotta go and collect my TWO upscales.

iteachem
04-18-2012, 07:07 PM
LOL I'll be sure to pm you with my next stupid move. OK, gotta go and collect my TWO upscales.

No worries.. I had just started building a crematorium.. by the time its built I will have the money for 2 upscales built back up again...

jobadass
04-18-2012, 07:08 PM
I've emailed them before when I accidentally pressed energy refill and got my gold back within 40min.
The support section is very good and found J to be very prompt in replying and useful.
They are good. Never dealt with J, just C and "he" has been very reponsive and helpful. I didn't mean to say that emailing them was a bad idea....at all. Sorry if I came off that way

iteachem
04-18-2012, 07:12 PM
They are good. Never dealt with J, just C and "he" has been very reponsive and helpful. I didn't mean to say that emailing them was a bad idea....at all. Sorry if I came off that way

I always feel guilty when I email them.. I had a bunch of stupid misclicks with gold and I kinda get that there should be a confirm button, but with this one, it was plain stupidity..

Trying to throw myself on the mercy of the court and hope they will give me credit for the cheating screenshots I sent (althought that is more work for them as well)

Fig Oni
04-18-2012, 07:15 PM

You didn't so no need for an apology.
I was just wondering why you said that, maybe you had prior knowledge.

jobadass
04-18-2012, 07:16 PM
The screenshots you sent should earn you a level 5 Upscale.

Bopper
04-18-2012, 07:40 PM
I was on page 2 of 3 thinking how rough this must be when I took a break to do my collection. I checked on a building upgrade to check it's status and accidently touched "upgrade now." 34 gold gone, POOF.

Stupid is as stupid does. FML

jobadass
04-18-2012, 07:44 PM
LOL somebody just hit both of my Upscales, twice, each...
One of you all is named Big A.

deuces
04-18-2012, 07:52 PM
I was on page 2 of 3 thinking how rough this must be when I took a break to do my collection. I checked on a building upgrade to check it's status and accidently touched "upgrade now." 34 gold gone, POOF.

Stupid is as stupid does. FML

send in a ticket explaining your mistake and asking them to add a "are you sure" button.

Bopper
04-18-2012, 07:56 PM
send in a ticket explaining your mistake and asking them to add a "are you sure" button.

I was thinking of it but I may just chalk it up to a lesson learned. I can't really complain considering OP's luck compared to me losing some TapJoy goodies.

deuces
04-18-2012, 07:59 PM
I was thinking of it but I may just chalk it up to a lesson learned. I can't really complain considering OP's luck compared to me losing some TapJoy goodies.

You spent your time earning that gold, and to me its just absurd that they dont have a confirm button. Its obviously up to you, but that mistake would not have been made is there was a confirm button.

iteachem
04-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Support restored my building in less than 12 hours!!!!!! Yeah support

mnju_03
04-19-2012, 02:34 PM

Let people complain all they want, proof is in the pudding when it comes to customer service... IMHO

:D

Pikachu
04-19-2012, 02:36 PM
How are you guys getting free gold? Am I missing something? It wasn't in the Best of the Best guides...

Fig Oni
04-19-2012, 02:37 PM

Did they also take out the cash from your bank.

Honest mistakes, support are very quick to sort out.

duelblade
04-19-2012, 02:41 PM
I've never had any luck with support....they must hate me :(

Fig Oni
04-19-2012, 02:43 PM
How are you guys getting free gold? Am I missing something? It wasn't in the Best of the Best guides...

Search tapjoy on the forum or go to tapjoy.com follow the instructions or ask Ghost the man of mystery.

Daniel2115
04-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Wow. That seriously sucks.

On the flip side, I just started the construction of my first upscale. :/

Haha what's it matter to u? Uv spent more on decorations

Pikachu
04-19-2012, 05:40 PM
Haha what's it matter to u? Uv spent more on decorations

I'd rather my hood look nice and professional. Especially since I'm the one looking at it the most. :)

NotsoFunzio
04-19-2012, 05:43 PM
I'd rather my hood look nice and professional. Especially since I'm the one looking at it the most. :)

Yeah...... I love what you have done with those bus stops mate....

YOU HOOD LOOKS []D [] []v[] []D !!!!!!!!!

iteachem
04-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Did they also take out the cash from your bank.

Honest mistakes, support are very quick to sort out.

I kept expecting them to pull the money out...went and found my email from them after it was stll there and here is a nice surprise....this support team ROCKS.

Thank you for the message. I have restored your Upscale Club to your hood. Please keep the money with our compliments. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

jobadass
04-19-2012, 06:13 PM
I kept expecting them to pull the money out...went and found my email from them after it was stll there and here is a nice surprise....this support team ROCKS.

Thank you for the message. I have restored your Upscale Club to your hood. Please keep the money with our compliments. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
I'm gonna "accidentally" sell all of my buildings!

Pikachu
04-19-2012, 06:13 PM

Regards,

Nice! Glad you got refunded! :)

*sells Upscale Club*

Euchred
04-19-2012, 06:15 PM
Ya the support team is amazing. They've helped me a couple times.

mnju_03
04-19-2012, 06:16 PM
I'm gonna "accidentally" sell all of my buildings!

HAHAHAHAHA..... Copied. lol

jobadass
04-19-2012, 06:17 PM
HAHAHAHAHA..... Copied. lol
Damn You!!!! LOL

Gaming Will
04-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Ya the support team is amazing. They've helped me a couple times.

Me too especially with the accidental gold clicks during events. I accidentally reset timer with less than a minute to go. Emailed support got it fixed in about the same time, less than 12 hours.

chumpbuster
04-19-2012, 11:07 PM
sell all your buildings in your hood, use the money to buy weapons, then email funzio support and tell them your little sister went on your account and sold all your buildings then they will restore your hood....

Hahaha im kidding ofcourse dont do that.