PDA

View Full Version : Hood Camping?

Rhino72
04-18-2012, 03:51 PM
If I sit in somebody elses hood for an extended period of time, would i see their buildings pop up if the timer came up to collect for them?

Aid
04-18-2012, 03:52 PM
No, I think you would see that of for instance you reselected from the rival list

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 03:54 PM
I believe it has to refresh... But I do sit in them anyways until I have satisfied my robbing urges....

jobadass
04-18-2012, 03:54 PM
No, I think you would see that of for instance you reselected from the rival list
You sure? I haven't seen it happen but often wondered the same. I usually keep toggling between my news feed and their hood when it's payback time.

Vile Lynn
04-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Yeah, totally sure.

When you are robbing a ripe hood & all of a sudden all of their buildings can't be robbed but they still have the dingies over the buildings... ATTACK!

Usually, that means they are collecting what you haven't robbed & if you are fast enough, you still get their cash from attacking them. Happens a lot for me, works well! They never see me coming.
However, their profile will still show a zero balance on hand.

Same goes for the fight win/loss stats. You have to leave their hood & return for you to see your attacks register on their profile.

Dillinja
04-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Ha, listen to Lynn...she talks from great experience.
I remember when she used to rob me and beat me black and blue...still wake up in cold sweat when I have a nightmare about it :D

jobadass
04-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Yeah, totally sure.

When you are robbing a ripe hood & all of a sudden all of their buildings can't be robbed but they still have the dingies over the buildings... ATTACK!

Usually, that means they are collecting what you haven't robbed & if you are fast enough, you still get their cash from attacking them. Happens a lot for me, works well! They never see me coming.
However, their profile will still show a zero balance on hand.

Same goes for the fight win/loss stats. You have to leave their hood & return for you to see your attacks register on their profile.
Right! Excellent point. That's happened more times than I care to admit. I always assumed someone else was in there robbing them too. LOL I'm stupid.