PDA

View Full Version : Dear Funzio...

Joeycool
04-18-2012, 02:32 PM
I love Crime City.

It is totally awesome. It is by far the most addictive game I have played... certainly on a mobile device.

I love the introduction of crates.
I love the events... and the odds seem much fairer now!
And I'm really looking forward to the new stuff in the next few days.

Thanks for creating such a top game! Well done! And keep up the good work!

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 02:34 PM
I love Crime City.

It is totally awesome. It is by far the most addictive game I have played... certainly on a mobile device.

He totally stole what I was JUST going to say!.....

Gaming Will
04-18-2012, 02:37 PM
He totally stole what I was JUST going to say!.....

And then he stole what I was going to say.

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 02:40 PM
And then he stole what I was going to say.

Don't be a copy cat, it's catty.

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Thanks! I'll pass this along to the rest of the team.

Santa
04-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Hey CCM, can you tell "the team" that Santa said hi. Can you mention me specifically? I'm sure they all love me. :)

Nicholost
04-18-2012, 02:57 PM
To add to what Joey said: Thank you for having the best customer support team of any game... ever. You easily have the best customer support of any mobile app and it is on par with the best non-software companies I have dealt with. Keep up the hard work, Funzio support. You guys are doing great.

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 03:08 PM
I love Crime City.

To add to what Joey said: Thank you for having the best customer support team of any game... ever. You easily have the best customer support of any mobile app and it is on par with the best non-software companies I have dealt with. Keep up the hard work, Funzio support. You guys are doing great.
+1 Joey +1 Nicholost and +2 Funzio! I've always loved their support. I could say the smartest move was the crates. Broke my shell and made me a lunatic Gold buyer.

Burn
04-18-2012, 03:09 PM
nice thread +1 everything

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 03:13 PM
I can't tell if you guys are serious or not.

Jokes on me if you're joking. :P

Vile Lynn
04-18-2012, 03:13 PM
And thank you for the forum!
This forum is an awesome part of the game, for me anyways :)

Vile Lynn
04-18-2012, 03:14 PM
No jokes, Fizz :)
<3 CC

Nicholost
04-18-2012, 03:14 PM

Not at all. This is a serious thread, seriously. <-- That statement was also serious, as is this one.

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 03:15 PM

Dead serious!

Vile - I'm robbing you RIGHT now!

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 03:16 PM

Would we joke about being sincerely thankful? Especially Joey, Nose Picker and I.

Honestly Funzio's games are the only ones that are actually a long term game to play that dont end after 20 minutes of addiction. I swore I'd never spend money on apps or games etc, but Funzio broke my shell :D and I enjoy every moment of it.

Its also fun to know that the support/staff/devs are people with personalities not robots and that you can actually have an actual discussion or conversation with them.

frenda
04-18-2012, 03:16 PM

Come on, really? I think this is the best thread yet. Seriously, I too need to join Fuzioholics Anonymous. This addiction is getting pretty bad, lol.

Joeycool
04-18-2012, 03:18 PM

I wasn't joking at all! People do a lot of complaining on this forum. They seem to forget about how good the game actually is!

I felt we needed a bit of positiveness for a change.

@ Nicholos - You are correct about the support too. Frankly they are amazing! I always seem to get a satisfactory resolution to anything I contact them about. they make you feel like a valued customer. What more could you ask for... Fantastic!

frenda
04-18-2012, 03:19 PM
I wasn't joking at all! People do a lot of complaining on this forum. They seem to forget about how good the game actually is!

I felt we needed a bit of positiveness for a change.

@ Nicholos - You are correct about the support too. Frankly they are amazing! I always seem to get a satisfactory resolution to anything I contact them about. they make you feel like a valued customer. What more could you ask for... Fantastic!

+ 10,000 :)

Vile Lynn
04-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Dead serious!

Vile - I'm robbing you RIGHT now!
LOL! Got it all collected & banked!
That's cool... Those 3 hour buildings are for robbing (i.e.bait)

FatDaz
04-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Yep +1
Count me in too
In the words of Hughie Green, I mean that most sincerely folks

Vile Lynn
04-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Mnju- Your name is .... that?!??

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 03:24 PM
LOL! Got it all collected & banked!
That's cool... Those 3 hour buildings are for robbing (i.e.bait)

HAHA - made you look!

Mnju- Your name is .... that?!??

I have 2 accounts... Michael which I attack you from.. and mnju03 which is only level 46...
Why aren't we mafia friends yet!? lol

jobadass
04-18-2012, 03:24 PM
I concur. There certainly have been some things that I would have done differently, but the game is awesome and support has been good as well.
Nice Thread JC!
No wonder LFizz thought you might be kidding. People (myself included) seem to have more negative things to say on here than positive, regarding Funzio.

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Bumpity bump. This thread needs a second viewing.

TRAZ
04-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Thank you Funzio team for the work that you do to get new items introduced to the game. Always look forward to the adventure stuff brings.

sez
04-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Bumpity bump. This thread needs a second viewing.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/dmf.jpg

Joeycool
04-24-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm looking forward to the bosses, or mobsters or what ever they are going to be.

Hunting them out is going to be cool!

I guess it will be the next most popular subject on the forum... sharing info on who we have found, what time of day, what they drop! Exciting!!! :)

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 12:42 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/dmf.jpg
I also use both hands to "cup" the cheeks before my soft, full, manly lips make contact with the sweet, smooth, sweaty ass-flesh.

sez
04-24-2012, 12:43 PM
I also use both hands to "cup" the cheeks before my soft, full, manly lips make contact with the sweet, smooth, sweaty ass-flesh.

Which hand holds all them free gold weapons ;-)

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Which hand holds all them free gold weapons ;-)

EDIT: I had a great response typed, but I'm pretty certain it would earn me a ban. Sorry sez, no el-oh-els on this one. :p

erik
04-24-2012, 01:24 PM
I like CC. I also think LFizzle is the Shizzle.

Game will have problems and cheaters, but as long as the staff keeps working on solutions, and coming up with fun innovations I am quite pleased.

GW!

QPR
04-24-2012, 01:25 PM
This thread is cringeworthy

Joeycool
04-24-2012, 01:30 PM
This thread is cringeworthy

Thanks for your contribution!

QPR
04-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Thanks for your contribution!

No problem.

ThugLife
04-24-2012, 03:51 PM
When the events came out, I really didn't like the thought of having them back to back. I found it tiring to participate, but now I'm really glad we have them. It gets really boring if all we did was work on economy, attack and rob each other. Thanks for continuing to improve the game. Oh yeah, I also didn't like it when farming got nerfed, but now that I'm able to take on rivals with 400 m4a1; i couldn't care less.

Brosiss
04-24-2012, 05:31 PM
The only app that i opened 90% of the time.
+10

Pikachu
04-24-2012, 05:36 PM
I <3 CC. Most addicting app I have ever played!

Rodimus
04-24-2012, 06:27 PM
I do believe that Funzio could surpass Activision as a more dominant cash cow company.

<3 Hz
04-24-2012, 11:20 PM
I gotta be honest, in some aspects the game really sucks. However, the awesomeness of the game as a whole is enough to outweigh the suckage.