PDA

View Full Version : Where were you???

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 11:43 AM
Wanted to start an "on-entry" thread for the more social folks - a good place to check-in, say hi and catch-up on what thread to go visit first. And share where you were because we've missed you! Should help keep some (not all and not to deter) of the social chatter out of the game advice threads if you haven't been around for a while or overnight :)

Luke7676
04-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Ahh.. Just like home :) only.. A bit colder... But we can fix it haha

Bronson
04-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Oh yeah OT all the way. Welcome to the forums KA guys and girls, this is whats known as the fun thread!!!

War Priest
04-18-2012, 11:50 AM
Haha, how do we know which one to be in... Switching back and forth wouldn't be fun...

Luke7676
04-18-2012, 11:51 AM
Lol well if it's KA OT then post here if it's MW OT then post back there ;)

Bronson
04-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Haha, how do we know which one to be in... Switching back and forth wouldn't be fun...

We will have to come up with a sequence of where and when to go. Plus any KA event we come over here to sync up and all get sorrys together

War Priest
04-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Now there are going to be "strangers" in here...

Hmm... I don't know if I take kindly to new comers...

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 11:54 AM
We will have to come up with a sequence of where and when to go. Plus any KA event we come over here to sync up and all get sorrys togetherLOL. I'm still waiting on a decent response to the role question...

Bronson
04-18-2012, 11:58 AM
I refuse to play until I know the roles as I'm not gonna pull another "Iran".

It's funny being over here, feels like I'm cheating on my wife lol

War Priest
04-18-2012, 11:59 AM
Ok, I have a fix as I am doing now. I have two internet tabs open. One on KA general and one on MW general... =)

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 12:01 PM
I refuse to play until I know the roles as I'm not gonna pull another "Iran".

It's funny being over here, feels like I'm cheating on my wife lolExactly! CCM just posted a non-helpful answer in response to someone's plea for help:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24965-Please-help

Bronson
04-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Ok, I have a fix as I am doing now. I have two internet tabs open. One on KA general and one on MW general... =)

To quote the priest "Dang buddy" I don't think things are gonna be moving that fast to have two tabs open, but I'm gonna do it as well lol

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Ok, I have a fix as I am doing now. I have two internet tabs open. One on KA general and one on MW general... =)Do the thread posts automatically refresh or do you have to force a refresh? Been meaning to ask that for a while.

War Priest
04-18-2012, 12:04 PM
To quote the priest "Dang buddy" I don't think things are gonna be moving that fast to have two tabs open, but I'm gonna do it as well lol

Haha, I know but it is easier than having to go through all the links to get back.

Do the thread posts automatically refresh or do you have to force a refresh? Been meaning to ask that for a while.

Force refresh. Just tap F5.

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 12:07 PM
Haha, I know but it is easier than having to go through all the links to get back.

Force refresh. Just tap F5.Thanks WP. That's what I've been doing. Wasn't sure if I wasn't patient enough and eventually it refreshed. :)

Bronson
04-18-2012, 12:09 PM
Just posted on thread Kitty but I doubt he will respond again

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Just posted on thread Kitty but I doubt he will respond againFrustrating ! I'd like to start playing. My friends who only lurk the forums are waiting for me to tell them which ones are ideal to pick too. Hellooo Funzio...these are gold buying friends, including me...

Bronson
04-18-2012, 12:15 PM
Anybody wanna try and FTF (flood the forum)??

Bronson
04-18-2012, 12:16 PM
Frustrating ! I'd like to start playing. My friends who only lurk the forums are waiting for me to tell them which ones are ideal to pick too. Hellooo Funzio...these are gold buying friends, including me...

Some dude just posted a half decent answer On that thread

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Some dude just posted a half decent answer On that threadI read it, but does that mean that those weapons/tools are in certain groupings that get the boost depending on the class one chooses?

marebear
04-18-2012, 12:19 PM
Frustrating ! I'd like to start playing. My friends who only lurk the forums are waiting for me to tell them which ones are ideal to pick too. Hellooo Funzio...these are gold buying friends, including me...L fizzle and cc mark both picked Mage, if that helps :)

War Priest
04-18-2012, 12:21 PM
L fizzle and cc mark both picked Mage, if that helps :)

Me too! :p

marebear
04-18-2012, 12:24 PM
@war priest!!! Yeah buuuudddy! Long distance high five.

marebear
04-18-2012, 12:28 PM
My bad... She said Mage but she's actually a rogue. I

Bronson
04-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Clear some room priest your full again lol

It's cool over here and I haven't heard the words "turret" or "operator" mentioned anywhere on the threads.

Except in this post lol

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 12:32 PM
L fizzle and cc mark both picked Mage, if that helps :)I saw that too, but it doesn't help since they are or have access to devs that write the code/support and may be able to change their class on the fly, if they desire.

War Priest
04-18-2012, 12:34 PM
Clear some room priest your full again lol

It's cool over here and I haven't heard the words "turret" or "operator" mentioned anywhere on the threads.

Except in this post lol

Done. They need to give us more memory...

Bronson
04-18-2012, 12:35 PM
I saw that too, but it doesn't help since they are or have access to devs and may be able to change their class on the fly, if they desire.

Speaking of fly, which airport are you currently drinking in :)

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 12:39 PM
My bad... She said Mage but she's actually a rogue. I

Truth...but I'm a Mage on Facebook... I wanted to try something different. I'm a warrior on G+...

Now....if I could just figure out which KA t-shirt to wear with each character on it.... ;)

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 12:40 PM
I saw that too, but it doesn't help since they are or have access to devs that write the code/support and may be able to change their class on the fly, if they desire.

I'm playing legit style! I don't have any special items or gold given to me or diamonds or loot or whatever. I'm playing like you guys play.

979-968-988

Bronson
04-18-2012, 12:41 PM
This is also the most posted on thread in KA history! congrats peeps that's 2 out of 3 we have now lol

War Priest
04-18-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm playing legit style! I don't have any special items or gold given to me or diamonds or loot or whatever. I'm playing like you guys play.

979-968-988

What about when a heavy diamond buyer won't stop picking on you..? Haha

Bronson
04-18-2012, 12:43 PM
That's cool Fizz glad you read the threads and while your in a "telling the truth" mode, are these "where were you threads" the best in all the forums??

PS you guys make KA t-shirts?

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 12:44 PM
What about when a heavy diamond buyer won't stop picking on you..? Haha

Don't mess with me....you were my first ally....

I could ruin people right back if I really wanted to! :P

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 12:45 PM
That's cool Fizz glad you read the threads and while your in a "telling the truth" mode, are these "where were you threads" the best in all the forums??

PS you guys make KA t-shirts?

Ha....if people behave...I don't care if you're OT. I just can't stand the sexism (especially when it's directed at me) and foul language or bullying that goes on.

Yes...we've got some rad shirts. :)

War Priest
04-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Don't mess with me....you were my first ally....

I could ruin people right back if I really wanted to! :P

Haha. I was going to say in MW I could defend you if needed, but here I haven't decided if I should be all diamond or not... I would ask for your advice but I know the answer... ;)

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 12:46 PM
If we sold the shirts...I wonder if users would buy them...?

(These are the things I think about on the train home at night.)

War Priest
04-18-2012, 12:48 PM

Hmm... I would get a MW one..

...I wonder what they look like.

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Haha. I was going to say in MW I could defend you if needed, but here I haven't decided if I should be all diamond or not... I would ask for your advice but I know the answer... ;)

Dude...even I get stuck sometimes....but I luckily sit very close to our game designers. ;)

Bronson
04-18-2012, 12:49 PM

You could do a buy the t-shirt get a super special LE item free?

No sexism here I love the ladies but it is Miller Time in the UK so gonna be mostly OT from me tonight

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 12:50 PM

979-968-988Hey L Fizzle,

Apologies. By no means did I think you weren't playing legit and using any extras. We just don't know the implications of the classes with respect to boost on weapons, buildings, etc. and are trying to think about longer term strategy before we get stuck with our class choice. My comment was that it would be easier for you to change class more freely than us.

We're basing this on our choice for flag in MW - had we known the implications of selecting the flag with respect to longer term strategy earlier on, we might have made different choices. Now we have to pay with gold to change our flags.

L Fizzle
Hmm... I would get a MW one..

...I wonder what they look like.

Don't have MW ones made right now. If I did make 'em....what should they have on them?

War Priest
You could do a buy the t-shirt get a super special LE item free?

Haha, not a bad idea! :p

Ramshutu
Just saw the new forum, and started up an account. It's giving my nightmares about EQ every time I attack a goblin.

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 12:51 PM
Hey L Fizzle,

Apologies. By no means did I think you weren't playing legit and using any extras. We just don't know the implications of the classes with respect to boost on weapons, buildings, etc. and are trying to think about longer term strategy before we get stuck with our class choice. My comment was that it would be easier for you to change class more freely than us.

We're basing this on our choice for flag in MW - had we known the implications of selecting the flag with respect to longer term strategy earlier on, we might have made different choices. Now we have to pay with gold flags.

Honestly...I don't even know that answer...and I doubt they'd let me share if I did. :(

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Haha, not a bad idea! :p

Just wrote it down to brainstorm about. ;)

War Priest
04-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Don't have MW ones made right now. If I did make 'em....what should they have on them?

Oh that is a tough one...

I will have to think on that...

Bronson
04-18-2012, 12:55 PM

You could make one with a turret operator on it as I know atleast one person who would want that, but he would probably want it for free so scratch that.

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 12:57 PM
You could make one with a turret operator on it as I know atleast one person who would want that, but he would probably want it for free so scratch that.We're still waiting for a reponse from Flan on what that even means...

L Fizzle
We're still waiting for a reponse from Flan on what that even means...

I'm over that thread.

War Priest
You could make one with a turret operator on it as I know atleast one person who would want that, but he would probably want it for free so scratch that.

Haha funny.

War Priest
04-18-2012, 12:58 PM

Haven't seen much posts from him lately...

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Honestly...I don't even know that answer...and I doubt they'd let me share if I did. :(Fair enough as a response. Shame they won't share. Will wait for more info...

Bronson
04-18-2012, 12:59 PM

Check out the MW jargon thread I have wrote down what the TO means

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Now I can imagine how Draino feels watching everyone else have fun playing an event :)

War Priest
04-18-2012, 01:02 PM
L Fizzle, the first LE's come out Monday right? That is what I had heard from a player.

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm over that thread.Bahahaha! I think we all are.

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 01:15 PM
L Fizzle, the first LE's come out Monday right? That is what I had heard from a player.

Yes sir! Monday!!

War Priest
04-18-2012, 01:17 PM
Yes sir! Monday!!

Ahh! Diamonds...or no diamonds

This is such a hard decision... :eek:

Luke7676
04-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Ahh! Diamonds...or no diamonds

This is such a hard decision... :eek:

Lmao knew you would wanna get some goodies haha

War Priest
04-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Lmao knew you would wanna get some goodies haha

Man it's so hard to decide, haha. I think I might though...

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 02:59 PM
I am wondering what this thread is O.o? Assuming the MW side of the forum is more familiar with this? can someone give me a basic breakdown please and thanks in advance.
-Ghost

Aidan
04-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Duhhh, i clicked the wrong KA forum (the google+). Now i've missed all the fun 😣

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 03:17 PM
I am wondering what this thread is O.o? Assuming the MW side of the forum is more familiar with this? can someone give me a basic breakdown please and thanks in advance.-GhostHi Ghost, this thread is about everything and nothing. Lots of players of all skill levels and various game strategies participate on the MW version of this thread. These players, including me :), occasionally or notoriously go off topic (OT) from the game strategy threads. We use the thread to help keep the strategy threads de-cluttered from OT discussions. This thread was created so we can go OT about KA. Hope you will join us!

Aidan
04-18-2012, 03:23 PM
These players, including me :), occasionally or notoriously go off topic (OT)

Nope, only u. N maybe bronson. Notoriously is such an understatement 😉 lol

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 03:29 PM
What level are you guys in all the games?

War Priest
04-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Modern War - 60

Crime City - 46

Kingdom Age - 5

You L Fizzle?

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 03:35 PM
CC- 190something (I messed with that one though...obviously.)
KA- 8 (level 21 on fb though!)
MW- 12

-->FISH<--
04-18-2012, 03:42 PM
MW-87
KA-9
Totally free player......

Didn't really like being forced to use my first gem at the start of the game.

War Priest
04-18-2012, 03:44 PM
MW-87
KA-9
Totally free player......

Didn't really like being forced to use my first gem at the start of the game.

Your not forced. If you just wait until the timer is done you can keep all ten diamonds.

And all gold player is the way to go! :p

-->FISH<--
04-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Your not forced. If you just wait until the timer is done you can keep all ten diamonds.

And all gold player is the way to go! :p

I tried to exit out but, use it was the only thing highlighted. I guess learning is half the battle.
If I could be an all gold player I would, i'm to competitive not to be the best.
So, I will settle for trying real hard. :)

War Priest
04-18-2012, 03:52 PM
I tried to exit out but, use it was the only thing highlighted. I guess learning is half the battle.
If I could be an all gold player I would, i'm to competitive not to be the best.
So, I will settle for trying real hard. :)

Yeah, you cannot exit out, you just have to let the 50 some seconds count down to zero. I still have my ten.

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Cc = 85
mw = 42
ka = 0

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 04:05 PM
What level are you guys in all the games?
CC iOS 155
KA iOS 36
KA G+ 66

War Priest
04-18-2012, 04:07 PM
CC iOS 155
KA iOS 36
KA G+ 66

You don't play the best Funzio game Ghost..? :eek:

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 04:08 PM
Hi Ghost, this thread is about everything and nothing. Lots of players of all skill levels and various game strategies participate on the MW version of this thread. These players, including me :), occasionally or notoriously go off topic (OT) from the game strategy threads. We use the thread to help keep the strategy threads de-cluttered from OT discussions. This thread was created so we can go OT about KA. Hope you will join us!
Thanks for the insight Kitty, I will gladly participate, seems like a good idea. On our end at CC iOS Headquarters (lol) a majority of our threads are mixed with informational and OT in the same post, it would be nice if we were to have one of these too but I fear it wouldn't work, we are a more wild group kinda old fashion if you must say. They dont like changes too much, however I may be wrong.

War Priest
04-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the insight Kitty, I will gladly participate, seems like a good idea. On our end at CC iOS Headquarters (lol) a majority of our threads are mixed with informational and OT in the same post, it would be nice if we were to have one of these too but I fear it wouldn't work, we are a more wild group kinda old fashion if you must say. They dont like changes too much, however I may be wrong.

I believe you on that. When I went to the CC forums about Chiefers thread it felt weird. Like walking down a dark ally in gang territory... =P

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 04:13 PM
You don't play the best Funzio game Ghost..? :eek:
:/ at the time I had alot going on with college, CC was more than enough for me to handle. Im the type of person who perfers being exceptional at one skill then mediocre at a majority. Once I master one skill I move on to the next. CC I am well above par because I am a gold player, KA G+ I am also well above 90% of players and currently camping/upgrading and KA iOS due to various reasons I am also ahead of the game of more than 50% of players who don't use gems. Not level wise of course but skill and experience.

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 04:15 PM
I believe you on that. When I went to the CC forums about Chiefers thread it felt weird. Like walking down a dark ally in gang territory... =P
We prefer to stick to our own, and keep things the way we like, you could say we are the old timers of the forums. Of course no disrespect to anyone we are not in anyway better or superior to anyone else, just been here a little longer that's all. I of all people though am like a peacekeeper of the crowd, so I am always open to new things :D

War Priest
04-18-2012, 04:16 PM
:/ at the time I had alot going on with college, CC was more than enough for me to handle. Im the type of person who perfers being exceptional at one skill then mediocre at a majority. Once I master one skill I move on to the next. CC I am well above par because I am a gold player, KA G+ I am also well above 90% of players and currently camping/upgrading and KA iOS due to various reasons I am also ahead of the game of more than 50% of players who don't use gems. Not level wise of course but skill and experience.

Do you use gems on KA?

I am a big gold player in MW and don't know if I want to buy gems in KA or not.

bigflan
04-18-2012, 04:20 PM
I hate this game I wanna start a new game but it won't let me ??????

War Priest
04-18-2012, 04:21 PM
I hate this game I wanna start a new game but it won't let me ??????

Do you have a friend, or familly member with iOS device?

bigflan
04-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Do you have a friend, or familly member with iOS device?Unfortunately no

Luke7676
04-18-2012, 04:22 PM

I feel you there lol. Felt like I went to the dark side for a min. J/k

@Fizz
MW 75
KA iOS 8

Luke7676
04-18-2012, 04:23 PM
Unfortunately no

Omg it's the return of flan! He found us haha. ;)

War Priest
04-18-2012, 04:25 PM
Unfortunately no

I would send my account to you, then you send it back to help you restart but I don't trust you THAT much. :p

bigflan
I have 80 wins and 209 loses there are people double my level on my list I hate that

Ghost818
Do you use gems on KA?

I am a big gold player in MW and don't know if I want to buy gems in KA or not.

Haven't used and not planning on using Gold on anything but CC. Those indestructible units are appealing but not enough to break into the Ghost Realm ;)

War Priest
04-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Haven't used and not planning on using Gold on anything but CC. Those indestructible units are appealing but not enough to break into the Ghost Realm ;)

Haha, I hear you. Do you buy every LE?

-->FISH<--
04-18-2012, 04:37 PM
I think modern war is the best of any funzio games it also earns them more money than cc

Don't start poking your sharp stick at our new friends Flan. THis is a volatile time of merging the two rooms. (MW & CC)

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Haha, I hear you. Do you buy every LE?
Nope, I try to maximize my points per gold spent, and that's with Crates. However I had a goal to get all the rares of every released crate, as of right now I have all of them but 1 (the prototype suit) pretty bummed over it but whatever.

War Priest
04-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Nope, I try to maximize my points per gold spent, and that's with Crates. However I had a goal to get all the rares of every released crate, as of right now I have all of them but 1 (the prototype suit) pretty bummed over it but whatever.

Ah. I buy 10 3-packs every new crate and usually get at least one of each. I think I am just missing one rare from the current crates. But our crate stats are messed up right now anyways. We have a rare with stats in the 20's and 30's.

Boom
04-18-2012, 04:51 PM
This is like the CC marathon thread except we never stay on topic lol.... Well anyways howdy....

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Ah. I buy 10 3-packs every new crate and usually get at least one of each. I think I am just missing one rare from the current crates. But our crate stats are messed up right now anyways. We have a rare with stats in the 20's and 30's.
Once i had to spend 4500+ on one of the crate sets to get the one I wanted most. I got it on the last go with 145gold left lol.

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/daa525d0.jpg that would be the third one.

Boom
04-18-2012, 05:02 PM
Sooo how high should ur income be.....? (KA)

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 05:05 PM
@ Boom,

As high as possible is the best answer.

War Priest
04-18-2012, 05:06 PM
Once i had to spend 4500+ on one of the crate sets to get the one I wanted most. I got it on the last go with 145gold left lol.

Haha, nice! Yeah, I don't go that far because I also get the LE's to, but I just do 10 3-packs and hope for all 9.

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Makes sense, after all we aren't money printing machines. Well at least the most of us anyway.

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Nice to see you all over here. Started KA on one device today. Currently level 4 with $380 HR income.

MW HLP level 56 with $277K HR income.
MW LLP level 39 with $222K HR income

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Nice to see you all over here. Started KA on one device today. Currently level 4 with $380 HR income.MW HLP level 56 with $277K HR income.MW LLP level 39 with $222K HR incomeWhat class did you pick? I'm waiting with Bronson to figure out which one to pick. We're waiting for more info.

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Hi kitty, doesn't my name in KA give it away? LOL

haha I chose Warrior but I'll wait to start KA on my iPad until I've seen more info or can learn from my mistakes... Or everyone else's.

Hello Kitty
04-18-2012, 08:54 PM
Hi kitty, doesn't my name in KA give it away? LOLhaha I chose Warrior but I'll wait to start KA on my iPad until I've seen more info or can learn from my mistakes... Or everyone else's.Lol. I missed the connection. Dying to start the game, but waiting too...

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 08:58 PM
Well for starters, if you play Crime City and want a free item that will be promoted for downloading and reaching level 3 and are in the US, then wait till the promotion comes out, of course if you want that limited edition item. If not, then ftw and play you make mistakes and learn from them, im already level 36 :D

Jp lfs
04-18-2012, 10:44 PM
I gotta admit, the new game is pretty cool!

Luke7676
04-19-2012, 01:16 AM
I gotta admit, the new game is pretty cool!

Yeah pretty good so far. Forgot how easy things were in the begaining :) just gotta make the right choices.

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-19-2012, 04:43 AM
I'm definitely taking it slower in KA then I did in MW. I've only built the 30 min, 1 hour and 3 hour buildings. Now I'm upgrading them and have most at level 2,3 or 4. I'm actually going to sit here at level 4 and just keep upgrading those money buildings for a while. Then ill add, and uograde, the unit buildings. Not wasting my time or money on low level units. Ill let the loot items be my meat shields, when i start really doing the missions. Not going to add allies for a while and I've put all my skill points towards defense. Hoping that will protect me and my cash machinesnwhile I camp.

Jp lfs
04-19-2012, 08:51 AM
My first impression is that Warrior seems to be easier to PvP and has had better loot drops. Mage has more trouble finding weaker rivals. But I don't understand all of the equipment and stuff yet, either. This is just my first impression from starting two accounts with different classes.

Jp lfs
04-19-2012, 09:55 AM
Also, it seems that they have already added some lower level quests since last night. Very fun to be directly involved in early game evolution!

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-19-2012, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the insight Jp, keep it coming.

I don't have any insight yet as I'm camping and upgrading cash buildings and my vault.

Income per your is over $500 and my vault is at $800 and is upgrading to $1600 now. I have two silos at level 1, two bazzaar'a at level 4 and 3(currently upgrading to 4), two farms at level 3 and two bakeries at levels 1 and 2. Castle still at level 1 and I have one cottage at level 2. I'm not building a second cottage and may even sell the first one. No way I'll collect it often enough and I don't want it throwin off my true $/hr rate.

I still haven't built any unit buildings, barracks is still a level 1, and the only weapons and armor I e bought were required to get to level 4.

Anyone want some s'mores? I'll be camped here for a while

War Priest
04-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Any of you going to buy gems for this game..?

Jp lfs
04-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Any of you going to buy gems for this game..?

The temptation is insane, but getting in on the game in the early days makes me feel like I am not so far behind everyone else. So I'm not sure about buying gems yet. Also, is there any point to camping at all in this game? In the other ones it makes sense for newer players, but here, we're all new. So why camp?

War Priest
04-19-2012, 11:25 AM
The temptation is insane, but getting in on the game in the early days makes me feel like I am not so far behind everyone else. So I'm not sure about buying gems yet. Also, is there any point to camping at all in this game? In the other ones it makes sense for newer players, but here, we're all new. So why camp?

Well the Canadians are already way up there. I am camping to build up my defense. Think I might just buy one or two gem units so I don't lose while I camp.

Jp lfs
04-19-2012, 11:33 AM
I am sorta wondering if it would be more effective to blow through the lower levels as fast as possible and stop to re-assess strategy at about level 20, when there is a better understanding of the game mechanics. I may try it on one device, and camp the other.

L Fizzle
04-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Go submit a name for the LE item in Announcements!

http://i40.tinypic.com/1z5hl6b.png

War Priest
04-19-2012, 03:23 PM
That would be an awesome tattoo. JP you think you could do that?

Jp lfs
04-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Absolutely!

Jp lfs
04-19-2012, 03:27 PM
If I were better at posting pics I would throw up some amazing dragons we have done this year.

War Priest
04-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Haha, nice. Photobucket is pretty easy to use.

Jp lfs
04-19-2012, 03:36 PM
Haha, nice. Photobucket is pretty easy to use.

I finally got a pic of myself posted on my profile with photoshop. I worked as a Pro Photog for a few years, so I'm used to increasing detail and quality, rather than shrinking it for the web.

Luke7676
04-19-2012, 03:56 PM
Some good names up for the LE item so far :)
Would be really nice to have such a unit at a lower lvl too.

War Priest
04-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeah, I think JP's is a real good name. I couldn't really think of anything interesting...

bigflan
04-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Hey what about skeletal dragon is a good name too a genius came up with that name

Jp lfs
04-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I think JP's is a real good name. I couldn't really think of anything interesting...

Aww... thanks, man! Of course you know if I wind up winning this one, I will be a "gold player" in KA, too. It's just too addicting!

War Priest
04-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Aww... thanks, man! Of course you know if I wind up winning this one, I will be a "gold player" in KA, too. It's just too addicting!

Haha, yeah the gold units are pretty nice. I am sure once they first are released I will give in for some gems.

War Priest
04-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Hey what about skeletal dragon is a good name too a genius came up with that name

Why do you always compliment your own names for every contest..?

bigflan
04-19-2012, 04:19 PM
Who said that skeletal dragon is my name but anyway if I do win I might actually play the game

War Priest
04-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Who said that skeletal dragon is my name but anyway if I do win I might actually play the game

Uhh...WE CAN SEE YOU POSTED IT! :rolleyes:

Luke7676
04-19-2012, 04:23 PM

Lmfaorofl!! Are you serious flanny? Haha

Priesty called you out on that I one ;)

And you should play the game regardless because you can have a fresh start at something you know more about by now.

War Priest
04-19-2012, 04:33 PM
Lmfaorofl!! Are you serious flanny? Haha

Priesty called you out on that I one ;)

And you should play the game regardless because you can have a fresh start at something you know more about by now.

I think he is a few screws short of a hardware store. A few keys short of a keyboard. A few eggs short of an omlet. A few peas short of a casserole. A few watts short of a light bulb. A few shades beyond blonde. A few fruit loops shy of a full bowl. A few colors short of a rainbow. Must I go on..? ;)

bigflan
04-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Hey war priest if I win I say I win

Luke7676
04-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Haha too funny man. Hey what's your in game name for KA again? And level? Saw some dude sent a req to me with the name Nathan and thought that your rl name was that if not mistaken

War Priest
04-19-2012, 04:38 PM
Haha too funny man. Hey what's your in game name for KA again? And level? Saw some dude sent a req to me with the name Nathan and thought that your rl name was that if not mistaken

In game name is War Priest. Two accounts, both War Priest, but of course I don't use the other one.

Luke7676
04-19-2012, 04:40 PM
In game name is War Priest. Two accounts, both War Priest, but of course I don't use the other one.

Alright thought so just didn't feel like lookin at the pm haha.

War Priest
04-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Flan, where are you? I am sorry buddy. You know I was just messing with you. Give me a hug man. :p

War Priest
04-19-2012, 04:55 PM
Luke, you have a fine memory. That was so long ago that I said my name was Nathan. :p

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 05:12 PM
I'm gonna migrate here for the time being, too much going on at our side of the forum -_-

Luke7676
04-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Luke, you have a fine memory. That was so long ago that I said my name was Nathan. :p

Haha thanks. Yeah I try to remember things said in the past for future reference but doesn't everyone? Lol.

And flanny It's ok to pop back up man. You know we just like messin with you :)

Luke7676
04-19-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm gonna migrate here for the time being, too much going on at our side of the forum -_-

Welcome to the middle. The In between side :)

War Priest
04-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Welcome to the middle. The In between side :)

Haha the place where CC fans and MW fans can become one. :)

At least it is "comfortable" over here too. Not like the CC side.

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 05:31 PM
There was way too much going on today -__- sometimes I feel like bashing my laptop on the floor from the repetitiveness.

Jp lfs
04-19-2012, 11:35 PM
*bump

G'night!

Bronson
04-20-2012, 06:25 AM
Just started my KA game (sorry kitty, they were giving away free stuff and I cracked lol)

I picked mage and in game name is Bronson, Im' camping like a Draino now on lvl 3 will add allies in a few weeks as want to stay on 1

Luke7676
04-20-2012, 02:07 PM
I wouldn't stay on one long. They will find you still Bronson lol. I'm at lvl 8 camped for now, with 15 allies. Think around 325ish defense till I finish more upgrades and expansions.

Btw I thought we were gonna have the voteing poll up around noon today? 4 pm now my time. Just curious.

Bronson
04-20-2012, 02:34 PM
I wouldn't stay on one long. They will find you still Bronson lol. I'm at lvl 8 camped for now, with 15 allies. Think around 325ish defense till I finish more upgrades and expansions.

Btw I thought we were gonna have the voteing poll up around noon today? 4 pm now my time. Just curious.

I'm cool and the gang down here at the minute been attacked 5 times and won them all cashing in 85 coins at the same time.

Vault being upgraded got a few expansions and trying to get all money buildings to level 3 for a very profitable first day.

Luke7676
04-20-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm cool and the gang down here at the minute been attacked 5 times and won them all cashing in 85 coins at the same time.

Vault being upgraded got a few expansions and trying to get all money buildings to level 3 for a very profitable first day.

Nice. I'm working on my cash buildings as well. Have a few at 3 now. Just have to do the silos still.. I had a 100% win ratio untill I hit lvl 7 lol then I get attacked or raided at night while I'm asleep. I
Startin to see more diamond buyers as well.

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Good I'm not the only one camping early to build a good economy. So far, about a day worth of work, here is where I'm at so far.

Level 5
Income $726/HR
Allies 2 (grunts, no adds yet)
Best weapon- head cleaver
Best armor - herald
Skill points - all towards defense so far, def= 13 ATM= 1
no units purchased yet
Expansion 4, working on the 5th now
Vault 1600, upgrade currently working now
buildings
Castle - lvl 2
Barracks - lvl 3
Cottage - x1 lvl 2
Farm - x2 lvl 3(upgrading) and lvl 4
Bazaar - x2 lvl 4
Bakery - x2 lvl 3
Silo - x2 lvl 2
Magic academy lvl 1
Seige workshop lvl 1
Beast Warren lvl 1

Staying for a while and to upgrade my money buildings as far as I can without getting bored. Also don't want waste money on lower level units so upgrading those buildings a bit before investing in units or adding allies. I've been loosing the attacks that have been coming but not going to sweat that right now, just going to stay the course and build in stages and slowly.

War Priest
04-20-2012, 04:17 PM
I wonder when they are going to release crates...

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 03:29 AM
I wonder when they are going to release crates...
Your pocket already itching to let loose the Credit Card?

Everson25
04-21-2012, 03:55 AM
End of day 2 playing KA and I was attacked 70 times already. I won 61 of those attackes. I don't worry about the 9 as I didn't lose anything. As a matter of fact, it looks some players don't know the basics yet as the amount of cash left is increasing. I can't complain about that... Lol. My vault is going for 2.5. I'm curious to know the whole limit. I notice that its a lot of building to upgrade so I will just camp for a bit otherwise I get bored.

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Read my Guide guys it may just help :D

Everson25
04-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Read my Guide guys it may just help :D

Good work with your guide Ghost! I'm sure it will help many beginners. Not that I'm not one of those but it's different as many of us play CC and MW so we are trying to use some of strategies that we already do. I'm still getting used with so many different names. Btw, nice base. I spent sometime checking to get some hints.

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 10:19 AM
Good work with your guide Ghost! I'm sure it will help many beginners. Not that I'm not one of those but it's different as many of us play CC and MW so we are trying to use some of strategies that we already do. I'm still getting used with so many different names. Btw, nice base. I spent sometime checking to get some hints.

If you have a different playstyle, please dont hesitate to leave it as a post on the Guide if you like I can add it to the Guide!

Thanks in advance, Ghost

Everson25
04-21-2012, 10:33 AM
If you have a different playstyle, please dont hesitate to leave it as a post on the Guide if you like I can add it to the Guide!

Thanks in advance, Ghost I'm not one of experts here. At MW I was very aggressive at the beginning but because I didn't know many things about the game I ended up behind with my attack and defence so nowadays I've playing defence which sometimes can be boring. Those mistakes I don't want to repeat at KA. It's a fresh beginning so I can start strong and then enjoy the game doing as much pvp as I can.

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 10:36 AM
If you know anyone that may be beneficial to the guide, direct them to the guide and they can help out if desired. :)

War Priest
04-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Your pocket already itching to let loose the Credit Card?

I already bought a bunch of gems. =)

overkill 280
04-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Ok I just started playing this game...For now just cause i want that chopper! lol

el_gringo
04-21-2012, 05:50 PM
I already bought a bunch of gems. =)

I noticed!I also ended up getting 240 diamonds! Saw you pop up on my rivals list earlier but think I levelled up beyond you now, I'm trying to get to level 13 before I camp for a bit as I want the building discounts boost and I'm sick of people attacking me and upping my xp, figure that'll die down a bit over the next couple a levels, the dimwits sure are starting to drop off fast.

Oh, and War Priest, PM me your ally code!

War Priest
04-21-2012, 05:52 PM
I noticed!I also ended up getting 240 diamonds! Saw you pop up on my rivals list earlier but think I levelled up beyond you now, I'm trying to get to level 13 before I camp for a bit as I want the building discounts boost and I'm sick of people attacking me and upping my xp, figure that'll die down a bit over the next couple a levels, the dimwits sure are starting to drop off fast.

Oh, and War Priest, PM me your ally code!

Haha, you should of attacked me!

Freekizh
04-21-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm not one of experts here. At MW I was very aggressive at the beginning but because I didn't know many things about the game I ended up behind with my attack and defence so nowadays I've playing defence which sometimes can be boring. Those mistakes I don't want to repeat at KA. It's a fresh beginning so I can start strong and then enjoy the game doing as much pvp as I can.

I think with this game you can be very aggressive in the early beginning. I haven't found that I had an unusually poor economy or low stats as a result. The start is the most fun :)

el_gringo
04-22-2012, 06:33 AM
Haha, you should of attacked me!

What, and lost? Although I think youve added a few diamond units since then.

War Priest
04-22-2012, 11:33 AM
Bumpity bump bump. This thread is not allowed to die. :)

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Visit the Guide it has been updated accordingly to most questions posted in the General Section. If you have any questions feel free to post!

War Priest
04-22-2012, 11:48 AM
Visit the Guide it has been updated accordingly to most questions posted in the General Section. If you have any questions feel free to post!

Thanks Ghost. It looks great. All my questions have been answered but I am sure it will help many out.

Luke7676
04-22-2012, 12:03 PM
What's up with stricks in game name lol oh and btw just got another grunt somehow >.< up to 18 allies now

War Priest
04-22-2012, 12:18 PM
What's up with stricks in game name lol oh and btw just got another grunt somehow >.< up to 18 allies now

Haha, no idea. He should of stuck to stricker...

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-22-2012, 12:34 PM
hey whats going on everyone. Was gone all day yesterday into the deep woods of Maine. Picked up a puppy and was gone all day. So I didn't do much on KA and im catching up on the forums. Ghost, great job on the guide even experienced players can take something away from it.

Congrats on the "Death Dragon" LE item, will WP be the 2nd person to own one? LOL

So i've been trying to camp and not level up, but i keep getting attacked, and i keep winning, so i'm earning Exp points without even tryint. so in the past 2 days i've gotten to level 6 so i've added the "Tailor" and upgraded them to level 2, expanded my 6th space and have my vault up to 2,500 and upgrading again. income per hour is now at 955coins/hr

Anyone know what the limit is on the vault? I see that the two most expensive Money Buildings are 50K and 250K, so is it safe to assume that the vault cap will be in the 50K range? just curious.

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-22-2012, 12:41 PM
found it, vault limit is 333,000 so damn i have a long way to go lol

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 12:44 PM
hey whats going on everyone. Was gone all day yesterday into the deep woods of Maine. Picked up a puppy and was gone all day. So I didn't do much on KA and im catching up on the forums. Ghost, great job on the guide even experienced players can take something away from it.

Congrats on the "Death Dragon" LE item, will WP be the 2nd person to own one? LOL

So i've been trying to camp and not level up, but i keep getting attacked, and i keep winning, so i'm earning Exp points without even tryint. so in the past 2 days i've gotten to level 6 so i've added the "Tailor" and upgraded them to level 2, expanded my 6th space and have my vault up to 2,500 and upgrading again. income per hour is now at 955coins/hr

Anyone know what the limit is on the vault? I see that the two most expensive Money Buildings are 50K and 250K, so is it safe to assume that the vault cap will be in the 50K range? just curious.
Hold on, there is a limit in the MW one? That disgusts me O.o How did you find the vault limit? just curious bro.

War Priest
04-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Hold on, there is a limit in the MW one? That disgusts me O.o How did you find the vault limit? just curious bro.

It is $10 million. We know because it will not allow you to increase the amount anymore.

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-22-2012, 12:58 PM
ghost, as WP said, the vault limit in MW is $10million which makes getting things like the nano a challenge. As well as the upgrades for those expesive units.

I looked at the speadsheet that was created for KA. It shows that the vault limit in KA is $333,000 which based on the upgrade times, would take 2 months to get to.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 01:10 PM
It is $10 million. We know because it will not allow you to increase the amount anymore.

I was referring to the KA limit bro.

@Ridah, havnt had a chance to look at that spreadsheet been busy with my own projects. Thanks for the info, I updated my guide accordingly.

War Priest
04-22-2012, 01:16 PM
I was referring to the KA limit bro.

@Ridah, havnt had a chance to look at that spreadsheet been busy with my own projects. Thanks for the info, I updated my guide accordingly.

Well you did ask if Modern War had a vault limit, so I answered one of your questions.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Well you did ask if Modern War had a vault limit, so I answered one of your questions.

My apologies I was unclear with my questions bro.

Tate
04-22-2012, 01:27 PM
Here's the link for anyone that's interested. Vault limit is as GR stated, increase number 20, costs 100k gold and takes 168 hrs to complete.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aj9pi1nr5A99dFF0UWZKZWxzSGVyZkh5ekhnUnh0el E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=10

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 01:30 PM
Here's the link for anyone that's interested. Vault limit is as GR stated, increase number 20, costs 100k gold and takes 168 hrs to complete.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aj9pi1nr5A99dFF0UWZKZWxzSGVyZkh5ekhnUnh0el E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=10The prices are heaven compared to the upgrade times -_-

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-22-2012, 02:30 PM
just seems like there are a lot more upgrades for this vault vs the MW vault. oh well, it is what it is

Agent Orange
04-22-2012, 02:35 PM
just seems like there are a lot more upgrades for this vault vs the MW vault. oh well, it is what it is

The devs might be learning from their mistakes in MW. When MW first came out the vault upgrade times were very low and the increments were fairly generous. I was in the middle of a vault upgrade when the devs changed the time to completion doubling it and cut the value in half.

Seems they started KA out with very slight vault upgrades but big payouts in the maps already.

Agent Orange
04-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Has anyone noticed that the bad guys heal themselves in the map missions?

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-22-2012, 02:38 PM
That would make sense AO

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Has anyone noticed that the bad guys heal themselves in the map missions?
I can confirm this was only with the special ones like bosses.

I have actually tried leaving all the monsters at 1 hit left to die, and it was successful. A way to save up for a big purchase. Smart aint it lol.

War Priest
04-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Was hoping rivals/allies could see decor. Wanted to make a cemetary. :(

Oh wel...

Tate
04-23-2012, 01:26 AM
Was hoping rivals/allies could see decor. Wanted to make a cemetary. :(Oh wel.... Lol! WP, you just kill me!

Tate
04-23-2012, 01:29 AM
Has anyone noticed that the bad guys heal themselves in the map missions?I have noticed this as well but it may just be the bosses, as Ghost states. I'll have to watch more carefully next time.

Bronson
04-23-2012, 02:50 AM
Cheers for the spread Tate havent really looked around the forum as still camping at the mo but Ghosts noob guide is very good.

Bronson's camping update
Still level 3 been attacked 8 times won them all another 14 will knock me up to lvl 4
All buildings available have been built and placed in a lovely arrangement ;)
Bazaar lvl 6 and another upgrading to 5
All other money buildings atleast 3
working on expansion 12
Vault constantly upgraded from start
972 coins per hour
Waiting for my Dragon so I won't have to buy units for a long time
21 pending requests - you will all be added just be patient

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-23-2012, 07:16 AM
Bronson, i think our stats are pretty close. being attacked moved me up to level up to level 6. my income per hour is 1,003 coins.
bakerys are at level 4
bazaar's are at level 4
farms are at level 4
tailors are at level 3 and 2 (upgrading)
Silos are at level 3 and 4
castle is at level 3
barracks at level 3
expansion number 8 is in process
couple of gaurd towers
vault at 2,500 and 7 hours from finishing the next upgrade.

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-23-2012, 07:17 AM
Was hoping rivals/allies could see decor. Wanted to make a cemetary. :(

Oh wel...

WP i was thinking about the same thing. i actually like the decorations for KA and someday i might just decorate the base anyway.

Hello Kitty
04-24-2012, 07:24 PM
I have noticed this as well but it may just be the bosses, as Ghost states. I'll have to watch more carefully next time.Hey Tate! I think you might be in my ally queue! I can't keep up with all the different handles across games :)

Freekizh
04-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Silos are at level 3 and 4

I am really worried about upgrading my silos beyond level 3 ... anyone with 4+ and having problems with raids?

SirMW
04-25-2012, 09:37 AM
I have one Silo at level 5 and one at level 4 upgrading to 5. The plan is to upgrade both to 6 or even 7. I generally collect them within 30 minutes so it's unlikely to get raid. I like Silo since they give big amount of cash. With the combination of a big vault, strong defense and large amount of coins, people just end up attacking me and leave me some of their coins, lol.

Hello Kitty
05-04-2012, 01:17 PM
I tried searching the forum - possibly answered before. What does the fictional loot do? I dropped a Hagstone 0/0 and it didn't show up on any of my unit or equipment lists.

Ghost818
05-04-2012, 01:21 PM
I tried searching the forum - possibly answered before. What does the fictional loot do? I dropped a Hagstone 0/0 and it didn't show up on any of my unit or equipment lists.

They are quest related items. Just useless. But in order to complete certain quests in the story line you are going to need to get X # of "fill in the blank"

Freekizh
05-08-2012, 01:33 PM
I hear the french are going completely socialist..if thats even more possible..

And Im so glad the MW event is over. Now I can play KA again.

Futon
05-08-2012, 01:46 PM
They are quest related items. Just useless. But in order to complete certain quests in the story line you are going to need to get X # of "fill in the blank"

I get a lot of those items but never end up getting the quests, I don't understand that.

Everson25
05-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Good we have this thread back.

Everson25
05-08-2012, 02:01 PM
I hear the french are going completely socialist..if thats even more possible..

And Im so glad the MW event is over. Now I can play KA again. I'm glad too as I was a bit tired. How did you finish on the event at MW?

Everson25
05-08-2012, 02:26 PM
I can't complain much about the event Freekizh as I got to number 10. My main problem was that two events in a row was a bit tiring. The good thing I got both Nano plus the event prices. But I really want to give more time to KA as I believe I will do better here than over there.

Everson25
05-08-2012, 02:34 PM
That's awesome - congrats! This prize was the best besides the time upgrade chopper. I was really tired too - but I thought it was worth it. But I had a really bad start. Congrats again and enjoy the loot. it was really lucky. I started one day behind and I thought I wouldn't make to 7 but at the end I finish with almost a day to spare. Last two events over there were kind with me. But even with both big prices I'm way behind of those big players.

Freekizh
05-08-2012, 02:37 PM
it was really lucky. I started one day behind and I thought I wouldn't make to 7 but at the end I finish with almost a day to spare. Last two events over there were kind with me. But even with both big prices I'm way behind of those big players.

It's impossible to catchup without $$. Forget about it and enjoy what you got :)

Everson25
05-08-2012, 02:47 PM
It's impossible to catchup without $$. Forget about it and enjoy what you got :) I'm enjoying it but soon as I leave the camping I will enter the shark zone. It will be different as I won't be as good as I am over here. Over there I have been learning a lot with other players while here its a fresh beginning.

Everson25
05-09-2012, 03:27 AM
Hey Freedizh! I'm curious to know how the payout for pvp is on the high levels. I just hit a player who gave me 8.800 gold. I think it's quite good comparing to what I've getting when raiding. What's your thought about that?

Freekizh
05-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Anyone doing the MW new PVP ratings - been waiting for this...pretty cool actually.

Hello Kitty
05-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Anyone doing the MW new PVP ratings - been waiting for this...pretty cool actually.I'll do it in conjunction with events...don't want to level up too quickly.

Everson25
05-13-2012, 06:47 AM
I'll do it in conjunction with events...don't want to level up too quickly. the same with me. I'm too close to shark zone to level up too quick. I will have to wait for sometime till start pvp over there.

Freekizh
05-13-2012, 06:49 AM
the same with me. I'm too close to shark zone to level up too quick. I will have to wait for sometime till start pvp over there.

Shark zone must move now if everyone starts to PvP like they should?

Everson25
05-13-2012, 06:59 AM
Shark zone must move now if everyone starts to PvP like they should? it's true but I still want to improve my stats. before starting fighting and ending up too weak.

Freekizh
05-13-2012, 03:00 PM
it's true but I still want to improve my stats. before starting fighting and ending up too weak.

Hmmm..dunno wot to do ow..my MW guy is totally PvP guy...that's the only reason why log in. Maybe I just do wot HK does and PvP only for events. Or maybe I should just have some fun and experiment and then slow down when the competition gets too hard?

Luke7676
05-22-2012, 12:00 AM
Bump. Was curious to see how many others have graveyards in their kingdom. I have a small one where I like laying to rest all my rivals that try to ninja me lmao. It's a ever growing graveyard bahaha! I love to leave around 30-40kg in the bank and just watch them try to scale the walls after it and fail Lolz.

Freekizh
05-22-2012, 11:27 AM
all my rivals that try to ninja me

Haha thats awesome .. a graveyard of ninjas. I kinda like it when its quiet..maybe I'm really a sissy..when I'm all in, I don't like anyone to call and get lucky :)

Luke7676
05-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Haha thats awesome .. a graveyard of ninjas. I kinda like it when its quiet..maybe I'm really a sissy..when I'm all in, I don't like anyone to call and get lucky :)

Haha. I welcome it. They come, they lose, and then they leave me gold to pay for their gravestones rofl.

Hello Kitty
05-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Haha. I welcome it. They come, they lose, and then they leave me gold to pay for their gravestones rofl.Nice Luke! I like how it's been dubbed "leaving a tip" on other threads. Someone actually asked how do we leave tips. Innocent question, but still funny.

Luke7676
05-22-2012, 06:29 PM
Another thing I'd like to know is why I can not get my avatar to switch clothes/gear just keeps loading whenever I try to change his look. Like I bought this plate armor for him and when I tap on it to load it. It just sits and spins.. Same with half the armor that is available in the custom avatar window.. Just never loads up and can never save it. Frusturating >.<

Hello Kitty
05-22-2012, 06:48 PM
I don't understand why no one is irritated with the developers for putting a building on an excessively large land square. Just happened again with the lower casualty boost building. Others:

Lumber Mill (8 x 8)
Tailor (7 x 7)

Both of these buildings appear to be able to fit on a 6 x 6 plot. As land expansions get increasingly expensive, we will need this real estate to build out our economy and defense.

Freekizh
05-22-2012, 07:05 PM
Oh yeah...took me ages, like 10 attempts, to organize my buildings into something looking anything other than a messy pizza..those shapes and sizes seriously suck!

Skoty422
05-22-2012, 08:13 PM
I hear that! I keep messing around with the setup of my buildings. They just don't seem to fit very well. They could have definately done this all with common sizes. I personally think its rediculious. But no matter how many tickets you send in you get the same thing. And that ain't much. I've never played a game with sooooo many bugs/glitches. It seems as though they were in a big hurry to get the horses in the show and you can tell that they were no rehearsals! Which is fine, IF they would actually listen to the players and do things we want, fix things we point out. Actually do the things we want so we like the game better. I don't know, maybe the developers are underpaid. Hmm..... That must be it.

custos
05-22-2012, 08:46 PM
The building footprints are kind of irritating by in a way I like it. Gives you something else to do in arranging your Kingdom, like a jigsaw puzzle. If everything was the same size, or just came in a couple of sizes it would be a bit boring. What is a pity is that you can't build roads, hills, rivers, bridges etc. and that even the pitiful decorations are only visible to yourself. It would be nice to have the game include a bit more of an architectural flavour rather than just build and fight.

Hello Kitty
05-22-2012, 09:08 PM
I'm actually fine with the various sizes, 4x4, 6x6, 10x10, etc. Y'all are right, there is some fun in organizing the buildings.

What I find irritating is that the actual building doesn't fill some of the squares, so a seemingly 4x4 building is on a 10x10 plot.

custos
05-22-2012, 11:28 PM
I agree with that. The lumber mill is the worst -- it seems to almost float off the edge of its plot. You could almost build a whole farm on the vacant land :)

Freekizh
05-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Okay I am on 9 camo packs .. First time ever ...and 2 days to go! My poor KA guy is in turtle mode while wwiii is breaking loose in MW. Im in a war for camo packs with someone at the moment..anyone getting the same? We try to steal packs from each other even tho we knw it's easier to steal fom others lol

I've had to change my PvP army a bit becos of he heavier than usual PvP activity. Anyone find the same?

Hello Kitty
05-28-2012, 09:37 AM
Okay I am on 9 camo packs .. First time ever ...and 2 days to go! My poor KA guy is in turtle mode while wwiii is breaking loose in MW. Im in a war for camo packs with someone at the moment..anyone getting the same? We try to steal packs from each other even tho we knw it's easier to steal fom others lol

I've had to change my PvP army a bit becos of he heavier than usual PvP activity. Anyone find the same?Nice job Freek! No war with another for camo packs, have more than I know what to do with because of the PvP event...

Freekizh
05-28-2012, 09:56 AM
Nice job Freek! No war with another for camo packs, have more than I know what to do with because of the PvP event...

Hey you're playing the PvP event? That's serious business! I am sitting out of that because my stamina is only 16. I think you need something like 1000+ wins to be anywhere in the running right?

FisK
05-28-2012, 10:20 AM
I to got 9 Camo Packs for the first time. (and I had 4 days left when I got it. I still waiting for the last one) :cool:

I'm also doing the MW PvP evet and I can see on the leaderboard (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30708-Modern-War-PVP-Event!) that I’m number 397 (as of 10:00am PST 5/27) Not bad for a free player. No refill used, no gold units. :)

Oh, I see I'm doing even better in CC PvP evet. I'm number 252 On the CC PvP leaderboard (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30707-Crime-City-PVP-Event!) (as of 05/27 5:00pm PST) :D

Hello Kitty
05-28-2012, 10:40 AM
I to got 9 Camo Packs for the first time. (and I had 4 days left when I got it. I still waiting for the last one) :cool:

I'm also doing the MW PvP evet and I can see on the leaderboard (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30708-Modern-War-PVP-Event!) that I’m number 397 (as of 10:00am PST 5/27) Not bad for a free player. No refill used, no gold units. :)

Oh, I see I'm doing even better in CC PvP evet. I'm number 252 On the CC PvP leaderboard (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30707-Crime-City-PVP-Event!) (as of 05/27 5:00pm PST) :DWow! That's great on all fronts!!!

I didn't even try for the CC event, just MW - waiting for he next list to come out. How many attacks to be ranked 397?

Freekizh
05-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Well done Fisk! If I knew the attacks were averaging around 200 or so a day, I would've played. Oh well next time.

FisK
05-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Sorry I did not check my Fights stat before the event. But it looks like I have won around 1800 – 2000 fights in each game so far since the event started. In MW I have won enough Fights to rich battle rank Lieutenant doing the event.

CC seems to be the easier one to do this event in. Then the event started in was fighting players with defense between 1500-2800 (I was level 45 with 135 Mafia members) now I'm fighting players with 2000 – 3000 defense at level 53. Stats don't change that mush with level since you don't lose equipments (exempt for Explosives whish is cheap to replace) in fights, so if you are strong at your current level when you will do fine in this event.

MW is another story. I stated out as a very strong level 20 player (A/D 2189/2302 with 17 allies) fighting players with defense 160 – 400. I'm now a relative weak level 37 player (1078/1760 still with 17 allies) because I have lost a lot of units doing the fights. And it is very hard to fined players with defense under 800 at this level. (I see players with 4k+ defense at this level)

An advise to free players trying this event in MW (and KA if the event comes here too). Champ some before the event and build up a big army with a lot of spear attack units.
I would not have had a change in this event if I did not champ a little before the event.
The units I win in PvP are a lot weaker than the units I lost in fights.

Only won battles counts so check stats before attacking and only attack players with a lot lower defence then your attack.

16 stamina is more then enough to do this event you will just need to attack more often when a player with more.

Freekizh I have a lot of spear Camo Packs in MW. As long as I get the one with the 10th Plans in it when you can have the rest for all I care.

FisK
05-28-2012, 12:26 PM
I see the leaderboards has just been updated and I have moved up on both :)

I'm now number 237 (was 252) on the CC PvP leaderboard (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30707-Crime-City-PVP-Event!)
and I'm now number 344 (was 397) the MW PvP leaderboard (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30708-Modern-War-PVP-Event!)
:cool:

Freekizh
05-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Wow Fisk that's a lot of leveling up and PvP. I have taken HK approach and only been leveling up for events. This PvP events shows how much you can level up and definitely need to build up your strength before these events. I focus more on KA now, so this works well for me doing events in MW and turtling in MW building up boost and other PvP building activity otherwise. Fortunately boost upgrades are long so i dont need to loggin as much. I think I am very good for the next PvP style MW event!

Definitely with ur number attacks you should be well up in the field!

Holy crap HK you are number 54! It's in the bag!

Hello Kitty
05-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Nice job Fisk! CC was my first Funzio game and I didn't know what I was doing when I started. In L90's so opt out of anything that makes me level.

Freek, until this PvP I had only crawled at around 2 levels per event, but this one I've hopscotched 10 levels! Been loads of fun: almost a Captain, unlocked the nano and building the first one, building a 15M land plot, in the top 100 (almost top 50!) for the PvP event, 9 plans on the packs event - have 400 unopened packs right now, 10 has to be one of those.

FisK
05-28-2012, 01:43 PM
I am very surprised that I do not get attacked more doing this PvP event. I was expecting my base/city to be overrun by PvP event players. But only 3 players has attacked me in MW today. Only the last one won and he got away with 14K. I guess that is OK since he was attacking me while I was stealing those money from another player. That is like the pocket-thief that is pick-pocketing another pocket-thief while he is pick-pocketing some one else.

Only 4 players have attacked me in CC today and they all lost.

I guess people at my level have learned to check stats before attacking and are going for the same weaker players that I'm after...

At the same time I have been attack 8 times today by players that was way too weak to have a change to win in KA today. I guess not all players at my level (11) in KA have leaned to check stats yet. But thanks for the easy money :)

I think I will champ a little in KA and build up a strong army of Flaming Catapults in the case a PvP event comes to KA some day.

Hello Kitty
05-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Fisk - What level are you in KA?

Euchred
05-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Nice work Fisk I'm sitting 83rd in cc PvP. I was thinking of boosting my ka stamina to 50 in anticipation of a similar event in KA. I'm sitting on 15 skill points right now that I don't know what to do with.

FisK
05-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Fisk - What level are you in KA?
I'm level 11 in KA
with 12 Alliance Members
Attack 1288
Defense 1383

Battles: Won 120 Lost 3

Freekizh
05-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Nice work Fisk I'm sitting 83rd in cc PvP. I was thinking of boosting my ka stamina to 50 in anticipation of a similar event in KA. I'm sitting on 15 skill points right now that I don't know what to do with.

Lotta guys talking about increasing stamina to 50. Not sure if you need that much. My problem is that I don't have a big MW economy (only 120k) and I don't wanna spend all the time building it up. Was thinking of increasing energy so I can PVE quickly to replace casualties. Also what if the next event is not PvP - maybe wait to see wot the next event is..

Euchred
05-28-2012, 07:04 PM
Lotta guys talking about increasing stamina to 50. Not sure if you need that much. My problem is that I don't have a big MW economy (only 120k) and I don't wanna spend all the time building it up. Was thinking of increasing energy so I can PVE quickly to replace casualties. Also what if the next event is not PvP - maybe wait to see wot the next event is..

My MW stamina is a mess I tried to get support to shift some of my skill points even before the PvP event but they wouldn't. The only reason I'm still playing MW is because KA has helped me understand consumable units. The main reason for going to 50 is you don't have to wake up as much to spend it all and if you want to spend gems/gold for refills you won't be wasting any. But I'm still going to wait to spend my accumulated skill points thus far.

Hello Kitty
05-28-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm level 11 in KAwith 12 Alliance MembersAttack 1288Defense 1383Battles: Won 120 Lost 3Level 25
Allies 26
A 3303 / D 3112
Battles: wins 914 / losses 2

FisK
05-30-2012, 12:58 AM
The CC and MW PvP Event is over.

I ended up as number 254 on the CC leaderboard (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30707-Crime-City-PVP-Event!)
and number 336 on the MW leaderboard (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30708-Modern-War-PVP-Event!)

So it is confirmed.
You don't need to spend a lot of money on refills.
Free players to have a change in those PvP events :D

Now i'm rebuilding my MW army while I'm waiting for the prices. :cool:

Freekizh
05-30-2012, 09:03 AM
The CC and MW PvP Event is over.

I ended up as number 254 on the CC leaderboard (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30707-Crime-City-PVP-Event!)
and number 336 on the MW leaderboard (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30708-Modern-War-PVP-Event!)

So it is confirmed.
You don't need to spend a lot of money on refills.
Free players to have a change in those PvP events :D

Now i'm rebuilding my MW army while I'm waiting for the prices. :cool:

Well done Fisk! We will try to keep u honest in the first KA event :)

FisK
05-30-2012, 10:38 AM
I hope they wait to start a KA PvP event until I have a Army ready to it.....
(I'm still building up my Flaming Catapult army)

Skoty422
05-30-2012, 11:52 AM
I hope there isn't too many campers like yourself Fisk. If that's the case I'm toast! Lol. Before unrealized how to play and even knew what camping was I was in the 30's level. So I'm way behind. I just recently, week or so ago found out what an "event" was. Lol. Oh well. Won't be winning any of those. My stamina is less than 10. Reading that some have 50+. I don't stand a chance. Lol.

Freekizh
05-30-2012, 11:57 AM
I hope there isn't too many campers like yourself Fisk. If that's the case I'm toast! Lol. Before unrealized how to play and even knew what camping was I was in the 30's level. So I'm way behind. I just recently, week or so ago found out what an "event" was. Lol. Oh well. Won't be winning any of those. My stamina is less than 10. Reading that some have 50+. I don't stand a chance. Lol.

Don't worry Skoty guys who have 50+ are in like CC and MW and not likely to have that in KA since everyone is relatively new. Thats why in the very beginning I told guys not to reset or restart their game, because no matter how you have allocated your skill points, eventually you will find the points useful. In fact if you restarted the game, you would most likely fell even further behind.

BTW my stamina is 5 so you are in better shape than me :) Your biggest problem is managing your casualties and being prepared for relentless attacks if you havent done one of these before.

Also - does anyone know if someone attacked you in the last PvP event, and you won, did that count as a "win"?

SirMW
05-30-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm ready and looking forward to a KA PVP event as I didn't participate in the MW one. If I have realized 2000 fight would be in the top 500, I would've gone for it.
Need to increase my stamina in KA as I only have 9.
What's everyone's stamina level in KA?

FisK
05-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Mine stamina is only 6 but that would not stop me from participate in a PvP event.
It just means I have to attack more often. (just attack before the stamina bar is full again)
And I can quickly rise my stamina with all those levels we will go though doing a PvP event.

The only thing holding me back will be if my army is not ready.
I will need a lot of spear attack units because we will lose a lot of units doing a PvP event.
Think about it. If you lose 1 unit for every 5 fights and you have to do 2000 fights then you will lose 400 units doing the event.

Also - does anyone know if someone attacked you in the last PvP event, and you won, did that count as a "win"?
It is a very good question.
My guess is that the answer is NO from how Funzio's event usually work. They are only about the things you do - not what else goes.
Personally I think it should be count.

Freekizh
05-31-2012, 08:20 AM
Ok I've officially retired my MW account - just can't do two lock bix events at the same time! Plus I never got the 10 th one. Hoping my KA run would be better!

Dewsy
05-31-2012, 08:47 AM
Ok I've officially retired my MW account - just can't do two lock bix events at the same time! Plus I never got the 10 th one. Hoping my KA run would be better!

I haven't completely retired mine but KA is definitely the priority. Think I will just check it few times a day to collect money.

LAX
05-31-2012, 09:28 AM

hi freekizh, good job on thread, hope you secured the copyright from TC first :eek:. I couldn't continue mw post event camo opens since i use one device. but i did get the 10th so not too worried. good luck on the rune boxes, i,m having a hard time finding them.

Freekizh
05-31-2012, 09:53 AM
hi freekizh, good job on thread, hope you secured the copyright from TC first :eek:. I couldn't continue mw post event camo opens since i use one device. but i did get the 10th so not too worried. good luck on the rune boxes, i,m having a hard time finding them.

Good luck to you too bud - my alarm killed my MW overtime as well and I was on the 9th one...uurgh!

I thought it was a cool heading - I hope TC doesn't mind haha.

John Snow
05-31-2012, 11:40 AM

The description said they only counted battles that you initiated and won.

Thunder Child
06-01-2012, 03:22 AM
Hello people!

My young son (7) has decided to play KA under my name. Can you give me a number of KEY tips to get him going? Cheers! BTW, he'd be chuffed (actually I would) to count you guys among his allies @ 880 802 178

Everson25
06-01-2012, 03:32 AM
Hello people!

My young son (7) has decided to play KA under my name. Can you give me a number of KEY tips to get him going? Cheers! BTW, he'd be chuffed (actually I would) to count you guys among his allies @ 880 802 178 is it really your young son or the man in red dress decided to play KA? It's ok TC I won't tell anyone...lol.

Everson25
06-01-2012, 03:36 AM
I've been using the same elements we use at MW TC! Plus adding equip and armor to my units. But if you don't mind reading a bit, there is a thread on top for beginners.

Thunder Child
06-01-2012, 03:41 AM
I've been using the same elements we use at MW TC! Plus adding equip and armor to my units. But if you don't mind reading a bit, there is a thread on top for beginners.Cheers Ev, missed that! And yes, it's him! Driving me nuts.... Have to share my iPad suddenly!