PDA

View Full Version : Where were you???

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Everson25
06-01-2012, 03:46 AM
Cheers Ev, missed that! And yes, it's him! Driving me nuts.... Have to share my iPad suddenly! at least I don't have this problem yet as my boy is just 2. Can you imagine if your boy get addicted to KA?! What are you gonna do? I know... you will buy a new iPad for you and give the old one to your son.

Thunder Child
06-01-2012, 03:54 AM
Lol I was about to say..fancy blaming your 7 y.o. for this :)Stay low allied at the beginning and get a huge ally pending lst. A lot of campers there. Silos, taverns, bazaars, bakeries are good to upgrade.Dire bears and battering rams are good units. Use illusionists as defense.The sticky wa great but sooooooo long! Thanks, Freekizh, just enough to get him going and then survive! BTW, are we allies next door? We should be!

Thunder Child
06-01-2012, 03:57 AM
at least I don't have this problem yet as my boy is just 2. Can you imagine if your boy get addicted to KA?! What are you gonna do? I know... you will buy a new iPad for you and give the old one to your son.Got a second coming from England later this month - iPad 1 - so he'll get that then. Until then, aaaaagghhhh!

Everson25
06-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Hey Freekizk! Do you know what was the cut-off for the event of IPH?

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Hey Freekizk! Do you know what was the cut-off for the event of IPH?

Level 50 and under: 4186 IPH minimum.
Level 51 and over: 4425 IPH minimum.

We are waiting for final confirmation from CCM.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-11-2012, 10:37 AM
OT -- does the leve 10 breeding den unit have medium, low or high level fatality rate?

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 10:38 AM
OT -- does the leve 10 breeding den unit have medium, low or high level fatality rate?

The dragon has very low.

There is no OT in this thread. This is THE OT thread :)

Everson25
06-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Level 50 and under: 4186 IPH minimum.
Level 51 and over: 4425 IPH minimum.

We are waiting for final confirmation from CCM. thanks Freekizh! Oh well, back to my kingdom! If a bit of patience I will start production of my high priests very soon.

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 10:43 AM
thanks Freekizh! Oh well, back to my kingdom! If a bit of patience I will start production of my high priests very soon.

To be honest with you bud..I am doing very well with only 45 High Priests. My army is full of junk units LOL

Everson25
06-11-2012, 10:57 AM
To be honest with you bud..I am doing very well with only 45 High Priests. My army is full of junk units LOL I'm aiming for a 100 of those to start and a 100 flaming t. to improve attack

The_Red
06-11-2012, 11:01 AM
To be honest with you bud..I am doing very well with only 45 High Priests. My army is full of junk units LOL

some guy with 60k attack yesterday took out 2 of my high priests in one attack.... meh @ building those up.

Everson25
06-11-2012, 11:10 AM
some guy with 60k attack yesterday took out 2 of my high priests in one attack.... meh @ building those up. 60k attack is a big stat. I'm trying to improve as much as I can but I know there will be always someone stronger. At the moment I need to enjoy around my level as its been a while since I lost a fight.

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 11:11 AM
some guy with 60k attack yesterday took out 2 of my high priests in one attack.... meh @ building those up.

Holy crap how many did you have. That's awesome.

The_Red
06-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Holy crap how many did you have. That's awesome.

~145........

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 11:18 AM
~145........

Well you don't know if it's just one attack sometimes. It may have been one item on the newsfeed but could be multiple attacks.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Yeah I'm not a fan of those yet either... If you have a full army of regular preists you're set. At least in my lvl range.

Joe Brown1
06-11-2012, 11:35 AM
~145........

Why would you not want more? The bump in D is pretty massive, I've been collecting as many as I can when I have cash I don't need for upgrades. Any thoughts on Flaming C v. Seige Towers given the costs? No criticism here, just curious about your strategies. Thanks!:cool:

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Why would you not want more? The bump in D is pretty massive, I've been collecting as many as I can when I have cash I don't need for upgrades. Any thoughts on Flaming C v. Seige Towers given the costs? No criticism here, just curious about your strategies. Thanks!:cool:

Because it makes my attacking army too expensive.

Everson25
06-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Why would you not want more? The bump in D is pretty massive, I've been collecting as many as I can when I have cash I don't need for upgrades. Any thoughts on Flaming C v. Seige Towers given the costs? No criticism here, just curious about your strategies. Thanks!:cool: I was buying more and more flaming C and tret. but even though says low casualty I lose quite often. So nowadays Im really careful with attacks with no purpose. That annoys me because sometimes I just feel burning some of rival kingdom... Lol.

Joe Brown1
06-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Do you have to use the same units for A and D? I thought that you used your highest A units when attacking and Highest D usits for defending, thus the High Priests with only 11 A would only come into play when defending as long as you had plent of units with A greater than 11.

Everson25
06-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Because it makes my attacking army too expensive. I agree that's expensive but that's the reason of a good economy that will support such investment.0

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Do you have to use the same units for A and D? I thought that you used your highest A units when attacking and Highest D usits for defending, thus the High Priests with only 11 A would only come into play when defending as long as you had plent of units with A greater than 11.

Thats right. So I have to buy more expensive attacking units or use less High Priests. This increases my attacking cost base dramatically per attack. I can't afford it.

I agree that's expensive but that's the reason of a good economy that will support such investment.0

Thats exactly right .. I'm waiting for my economy to bes strong enough to support the High Priests and to upgrade my army.

The_Red
06-11-2012, 01:09 PM

cheapest attacking unit to make sure the priests don't play is probably the imp. gets expensive to buy 700+ imps so you don't lose a 2600 dollar high priest.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 01:13 PM

I'm going full army of seige towers, 3k+ is just to much for a casualty at this point

Joe Brown1
06-11-2012, 01:25 PM
That would be my strategy also - I'm currently about 250 High Priests and 150+ Siege Towers. I'll continue adding Siege Towers once my High Priests catch up to my ally count.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 01:27 PM
I bought a few high priests but I'm jumping from battling rams to siege towers so I'm gonna get a full army of seige towers first so they don't go into battle. I'm at 750 siege towers, need 150 more.

EDIT: Just raided a lvl 2 manor :cool:

Everson25
06-11-2012, 01:38 PM
I bought a few high priests but I'm jumping from battling rams to siege towers so I'm gonna get a full army of seige towers first so they don't go into battle. I'm at 750 siege towers, need 150 more.

EDIT: Just raided a lvl 2 manor :cool: how much did you get for raiding the manor?

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 01:46 PM
how much did you get for raiding the manor?

18k, I updated the data sheet. Aw...looks like all the other raids I had previously updated are gone now. :(

RandomUser
06-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Frankly, I'm just impressed somebody had a level 2 manor.

PS. It's a simple formula to figure out raid values:
1st attack: 15% of payout
2nd attack: 15% of payout
3rd attack: 30% of payout

So if you know the ouput of any building at any level, you can compute the raid amounts.

Skoty422
06-11-2012, 01:51 PM
I have 100 siege towers and 15 flaming catapults. I buy more siege towers daily. Haven't lost but one flaming catapult. They seem to definately be worth it so far!!

Everson25
06-11-2012, 01:54 PM
18k, I updated the data sheet. Aw...looks like all the other raids I had previously updated are gone now. :(I'm still level 35 but improving my defence to make sure when I'm on level 40 I get my manor without worring about other players raiding me. Of course, there are the gem players but we still can make things harder for them. Btw, are you a free player?

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 01:56 PM
I'm still level 35 but improving my defence to make sure when I'm on level 40 I get my manor without worring about other players raiding me. Of course, there are the gem players but we still can make things harder for them. Btw, are you a free player?

Yeah, I got my first manor around lvl 42. If you have a full army of priests you'll be fine.

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 01:58 PM
I'm still level 35 but improving my defence to make sure when I'm on level 40 I get my manor without worring about other players raiding me. Of course, there are the gem players but we still can make things harder for them. Btw, are you a free player?

It's level 41 bud. Don't need to camp there either.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 02:00 PM
It's level 41 bud. Don't need to camp there either.

I definitely wouldn't camp while saving up for the manors.. you want to accumulate the money as fast as possible so do all the PVE and PVP you can.

Everson25
06-11-2012, 02:00 PM
I have 100 siege towers and 15 flaming catapults. I buy more siege towers daily. Haven't lost but one flaming catapult. They seem to definately be worth it so far!! Lucky you. I have 35 flaming C. and always lose in battle even though I have siege towers, imp and catapult as meat shields.

Everson25
06-11-2012, 02:03 PM
It's level 41 bud. Don't need to camp there either. it's true, level 41. I don't intend camping anymore unless I would be out of game for a while and lots to catch up, otherwise I'm ready for a fight.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-11-2012, 04:47 PM
cheapest attacking unit to make sure the priests don't play is probably the imp. gets expensive to buy 700+ imps so you don't lose a 2600 dollar high priest.

You could also do beserkers if you already have access to them. Same price, 11 attack little better defense than imps.

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 04:52 PM
You could also do beserkers if you already have access to them. Same price, 11 attack little better defense than imps.

You should not combine berserkers with high priests.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 04:56 PM

You need the imps because you need a unit with attack that is higher than 11 so it will go into battle instead of the high priest.

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Wyverns + Catapults = $

lucita
06-11-2012, 06:03 PM
You should not combine berserkers with high priests.

Why not?
The only possible reasonable guess I can make is that they've the same attack such that you risk bringing the priests into attacks.

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Why not?
The only possible reasonable guess I can make is that they've the same attack such that you risk bringing the priests into attacks.

That is one reason yes.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Now you have me very curious, too. If the mechanics of the game support the idea that it has to be above 11, then that makes sense.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Now you have me very curious, too. If the mechanics of the game support the idea that it has to be above 11, then that makes sense.

You want your high priests to only go into battle when you are attacked. You don't want them to go into battle when you are attacking because if they die that is very costly for a unit that is only contributing 11 attack.

Hello Kitty
06-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Freek - or anyone - I'm hugely dense on this one...what the heck to Hero Points do? I need numbers. What's the difference between 50 HP vs 25 HP at a given level X? How do I know what's effective?

Freekizh
06-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Freek - or anyone - I'm hugely dense on this one...what the heck to Hero Points do? I need numbers. What's the difference between 50 HP vs 25 HP at a given level X? How do I know what's effective?

Hero Points add to your attack score against monsters:

Hero Attack Score ("HAS") = Armor attack+weapon attack+Hero Points

So with 25 Hero points, your max HAS with weapon 25A/25D, and armor 15A/25D is:
= 25+25+15=65A

You can see that armor and weapons are very very important too. When you attack a monster that has say 100 Hit Points ("HP"), then this attack - with a random element - is applied against the monster. Usually 75% of your HAS is the realized attack, so it will take you:

100/(0.75*65)=2.05 hits (or three hits when rounded up). So if you increase your Hero Points a bit more, you can get this down to 2 hits which increases your monster kill rate tremendously.

So going from 25 to 50 is not the key point, but how much should you increase your Hero points to get down to a round 2 hit so to increase kill efficiency if you were focused on farming a particular monster.

Hope this makes sense. Also keep in mind you are giving up optionality if you put all your skill points into Hero - so I would use just enough to get by for a particular map.

Hello Kitty
06-12-2012, 08:25 PM
THANK YOU! Freek - you're awesome. Something I can wrap my head around. Alright, you know I'm building a major spreadsheed on weapon and armor now! Hope all is well and you get to 10 on this event!

The_Red
06-12-2012, 08:25 PM
So with 25 Hero points, your max HAS with weapon 25A/25D,

I don't think such a weapon exists in the game....

Freekizh
06-12-2012, 08:36 PM
THANK YOU! Freek - you're awesome. Something I can wrap my head around. Alright, you know I'm building a major spreadsheed on weapon and armor now! Hope all is well and you get to 10 on this event!

Haha I love your spreadsheet .. still use it! Good luck to and enjoy :)

I don't think such a weapon exists in the game....

When I wrote that .. I thought ..some IDIOT is gonna call me out on that one. It just had to be you ... y am I not surprised..

Hello Kitty
06-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Haha I love your spreadsheet .. still use it! Good luck to and enjoy :)

When I wrote that .. I thought ..some IDIOT is gonna call me out on that one. It just had to be you ... y am I not surprised..Oh shoot! I've been meaning to update the spreadsheet. Hold tight have some new data to feed the My Kingdom tab. All you will have to do is copy the other tabs, not your My Kingdom choices.

Freekizh
06-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Oh shoot! I've been meaning to update the spreadsheet. Hold tight have some new data to feed the My Kingdom tab. All you will have to do is copy the other tabs, not your My Kingdom choices.

Awesome will check it out!

The_Red
06-12-2012, 08:58 PM
When I wrote that .. I thought ..some IDIOT is gonna call me out on that one. It just had to be you ... y am I not surprised..

just call me the "grammer polise."

Hello Kitty
06-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Alright - expand and vault has been updated (all expand since vault is finite so far - we don't know the limits on expand yet). Also building updates are there, land size and some missing unit building info. Let me know if I broke something, I can always revert back to history. Cheers!

Freekizh
06-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Alright - expand and vault has been updated (all expand since vault is finite so far - we don't know the limits on expand yet). Also building updates are there, land size and some missing unit building info. Let me know if I broke something, I can always revert back to history. Cheers!

Okay...phew..no weapon sheet update! Will check it out!

Hello Kitty
06-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Hey Freek - another question for you. Trying to do a "rare" quest and the none of the Sand Worms that I'm supposed to attack aren't in the scene. Do I have to kill more stuff for them to show up? Thanks for your help!

Freekizh
06-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Hey Freek - another question for you. Trying to do a "rare" quest and the none of the Sand Worms that I'm supposed to attack aren't in the scene. Do I have to kill more stuff for them to show up? Thanks for your help!

Wow just landed in London - 12 hours no collection and NO ONE has raided my juicy buildings? Thanks for the respect guys :)

HK I have PM'd you.

Hello Kitty
06-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Wow just landed in London - 12 hours no collection and NO ONE has raided my juicy buildings? Thanks for the respect guys :)

HK I have PM'd you.How's London? Have a nice beer for me! Very cool. And nice you didn't get raided. You must be scary. Ha. Got your PM.

Hapl0
06-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Wow, have fun in London Freekizh!

Freekizh
06-15-2012, 05:12 AM
Thanks guys will have a beer for you all..first night was wet (typical i thought) and rainy but the sun is out now and it's great! Enjoy the weekend!

LuLu:)
06-15-2012, 12:04 PM
I know this the wrong thread to ask a question but can't seem to find the place to ask... Is anyone other than me having a problem getting a 2nd shipyard to fit? I have moved, rotated, crammed.Just not working. Any advise?

Aoxoa
06-15-2012, 12:08 PM
I know this the wrong thread to ask a question but can't seem to find the place to ask... Is anyone other than me having a problem getting a 2nd shipyard to fit? I have moved, rotated, crammed.Just not working. Any advise?
Buy another beach land expansion.

LuLu:)
06-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Buy another beach land expansion.

Thanks Aoxoa, I have 3 beach/land. Tried sitting it in both of those and still not going.

Hello Kitty
06-29-2012, 08:57 PM
How's everyone doing on event? Bottom of Top 500 floor keeps moving up - yikes! Marebear is on the leaderboard.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-29-2012, 09:00 PM
How's everyone doing on event? Bottom of Top 500 floor keeps moving up - yikes! Marebear is on the leaderboard.

I'm doing pretty good. Not great, but not too horrible.

Been a little since I've seen you post. How's it? Also, love the spreadsheet for units, gear, etc. Just came across it the other day from someone when I was going to try to put together a unit/equipment one for myself.

MaverickMunkey
06-29-2012, 09:10 PM

On 11 but as you say - the border keeps increasing. I may be lucky but I just hope I can get to 15 and get three units out of it. I have given up on being in the top 500.

Hello Kitty
07-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Ouch! White background is blinding. We've been Gree'ified on the Kingdom Age forum header. Funzio has been removed...

Edit: Looks like they are adding different graphic banners.

-->FISH<--
07-06-2012, 03:10 PM

If we are allies look at my beach... I have both and the temple of healing..

-->FISH<--
07-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Ouch! White background is blinding. We've been Gree'ified on the Kingdom Age forum header. Funzio has been removed...

Edit: Looks like they are adding different graphic banners.

My phone is jacked up. It has both banners, like they forgot to take one down.

Hello Kitty
07-06-2012, 03:17 PM
My phone is jacked up. It has both banners, like they forgot to take one down.I could imagine. I'm on laptop and just checked my iPad, have both headers, but doesn't affect the view.

-->FISH<--
07-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Its kind of cool... When you change pages you can see the whole old one.... There was a lot they were covering up

Everson25
07-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Well, I'm on 10, if I get 15 im happy.

Hello Kitty
07-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Well, I'm on 10, if I get 15 im happy.Nice job Ev! I'm still trying to get to 20.

Dr. Dengus
07-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Well, I'm on 10, if I get 15 im happy.

Nice Ev, toss some of your luck my way. Need to break this sorry streak somehow...even if it's only 50 honor lol.

Hello Kitty
07-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Lol Dr. D, it's so fleeting though,isn't it? You get 50 honor after a bunch of sorrys and say, really? At least I do :)

Dr. Dengus
07-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Haha true, I may as well just skip a few opens at this point.

LAX
07-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Where was i. Well, i was wondering when they changed the background to the KA forum they could of done a better job. Maybe its just my screen but the M is cut off Kingdom and the graphics on the right are not in proportion to the banner on top. It hurts my eyes.

Timbathia
07-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Just started building my first manor. To all those level 66 and 67 ers out there that didnt try to steal my unvaulted gold over the past 4 days, I thankyou. To the one person with crappy stats that tried, I am coming for you every day.

Hunterhan37
07-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Just started building my first manor. To all those level 66 and 67 ers out there that didnt try to steal my unvaulted gold over the past 4 days, I thankyou. To the one person with crappy stats that tried, I am coming for you every day.

Just started updating my second manor to level 2. :-). At level 63 now, got attacking twice a day, but all are weaker than me.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Where was i. Well, i was wondering when they changed the background to the KA forum they could of done a better job. Maybe its just my screen but the M is cut off Kingdom and the graphics on the right are not in proportion to the banner on top. It hurts my eyes.

I know what you mean. They recently changed it from "Funzio" to "Gree". Must've hit something else in the process.

LAX
07-08-2012, 08:13 AM
yah, its like that on the forum but still says funzio on my iPhone guess there will be a change next update.

Hello Kitty
07-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Anyone experience missing skill points? I just leveled up and it didn't give me the standard 3 skill points to distribute.

Fodder
07-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Anyone experience missing skill points? I just leveled up and it didn't give me the standard 3 skill points to distribute.

I had the same problem and sent in a ticket last night. Haven't heard back yet but I assume they'll take care of it.

Hello Kitty
07-09-2012, 02:21 PM
I had the same problem and sent in a ticket last night. Haven't heard back yet but I assume they'll take care of it.Thanks Fodder. I sent in a ticket too. Good thing I always take a snapshot of my stats at the beginning of every level and before/after events (OCD habit + hinky Funzio software = a must!). Good luck.

Joie
07-09-2012, 06:43 PM
I got 2 skill points for finishing a quest the other night, can't remember which one it was.

Jhoemel
07-15-2012, 02:30 AM
Hello guys Im new here in the ka forum. This is my first post, good day to all of us

GetItOn
07-15-2012, 02:56 AM
Hello guys Im new here in the ka forum. This is my first post, good day to all of us

Hello there!

Jhoemel
07-15-2012, 05:26 AM
Hello there!

Hello man, i came from the mw forums

boardgames rule
07-15-2012, 05:43 AM
Hey jhoemel you finally got KA. nice

Jhoemel
07-15-2012, 06:36 AM
Hey jhoemel you finally got KA. nice

Hello boardgame, yeah ive been playing ka for less than a month, heres my stats

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc446/syuusuke09/f35161b1.jpg

Everson25
07-15-2012, 07:19 AM
Hello guys Im new here in the ka forum. This is my first post, good day to all of usHey Jhoemel! How's going? Are you on the event too? Level 20s are great for pvp. I made good economy when I was around there. Nowadays is hard to find good targets.

Jhoemel
07-15-2012, 08:12 AM
Hey Jhoemel! How's going? Are you on the event too? Level 20s are great for pvp. I made good economy when I was around there. Nowadays is hard to find good targets.

Im doing fine man, how about you? Yeah im playing the event but i stopped using gold after i got 10 a few hours ago. Yeah i find lots of guys with a lot of unvaulted money. Ill start pvp when I got my att more than 2k that i waill accomplish in less than a week :)
By the way man whats the max allie of level 22?

Cool Fella
07-15-2012, 03:36 PM
Hi everyone...I am new here in the forum...

Hello Kitty
07-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi everyone...I am new here in the forum...Hey there, welcome! Lots of good info to be found here for game play. Hope you're doing well in the event.

Cool Fella
07-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Hey there, welcome! Lots of good info to be found here for game play. Hope you're doing well in the event.

Thanks Kitty...You are right!! lots of good info. I decided not to participate in this event because I was leveling up too quick :(

Jhoemel
07-15-2012, 06:45 PM
Hi everyone...I am new here in the forum...

welcome, welcome on the mw forum too

Hello Kitty
07-17-2012, 07:38 AM
Lol. Someone posted on my wall "WoW a gem noob." Not sure how to even take that one...:D

GetItOn
07-17-2012, 08:03 PM
Lol. Someone posted on my wall "WoW a gem noob." Not sure how to even take that one...:D

I'd laugh. That's kinda funny. haha

Hello Kitty
07-17-2012, 08:13 PM
I'd laugh. That's kinda funny. hahaLOL. I did! Cracked me up - wish I was still a noob, then I'd have some dollars back in my bank. Yo-yo with buyer's remorse then I just beat someone up and feel better. He must have been on a down turn. :D

GetItOn
07-18-2012, 12:17 AM
LOL. I did! Cracked me up - wish I was still a noob, then I'd have some dollars back in my bank. Yo-yo with buyer's remorse then I just beat someone up and feel better. He must have been on a down turn. :D

I *completely* feel ya on the buyers remorse dilemma.. Damn my impulsive/addictive tendencies.

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Haha GIO - that's funny. I think the addiction gene is a requirement to play these kind of games.

Bronson - Where are you? So I'm going to do that Batman marathon this weekend. One of our local theatres is running all 3 dark knight versions back-to-back. Ack - the dilemma will be what to do if I'm down for a day and an event is running (see note to GIO above :D). Reminds me of LuLu at the theatre trying to open boxes. Ha.

Everson25
07-18-2012, 11:23 AM
Haha GIO - that's funny. I think the addiction gene is a requirement to play these kind of games.

Bronson - Where are you? So I'm going to do that Batman marathon this weekend. One of our local theatres is running all 3 dark knight versions back-to-back. Ack - the dilemma will be what to do if I'm down for a day and an event is running (see note to GIO above :D). Reminds me of LuLu at the theatre trying to open boxes. Ha.I was in the cinema this weekend, while waiting for the movie I carry on playing and checking boxes. When I was back home my wife asked what did I think about the new movie, Borne, coming soon. I answered: "is it another coming?" she shacked her hair and said: "you were playing during the movie too?". Well, I didn't answer, just smiled.

YLL
07-18-2012, 11:39 AM

It's a compliment - he's saying you look young and rich. ;)

Or maybe the "n" was a typo and he was admiring your avatar's exposed breast, hehe...

Everson25
07-18-2012, 12:23 PM

Or maybe the "n" was a typo and he was admiring your avatar's exposed breast, hehe...It could be another one to have the attack of our alliance...lol. No mercy to those kind of players who post things they shouldn't.

GetItOn
07-18-2012, 12:31 PM

Or maybe the "n" was a typo and he was admiring your avatar's exposed breast, hehe...

LoL. Kingdom Age Uncensored

Bronson
07-18-2012, 12:35 PM

Bronson - Where are you? So I'm going to do that Batman marathon this weekend. One of our local theatres is running all 3 dark knight versions back-to-back. Ack - the dilemma will be what to do if I'm down for a day and an event is running (see note to GIO above :D). Reminds me of LuLu at the theatre trying to open boxes. Ha.

WWY KA style - haven't posted on here for a while!!!

Kitty (wherever you are) I already re-watched the Batmans on DVD in preparation so can't wait for the weekend now to see the new one

marebear
07-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Wake up people. I have 8 more hours to kill. What the chances of a new event popping up in T minus 20 minutes?

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Wake up people. I have 8 more hours to kill. What the chances of a new event popping up in T minus 20 minutes?bahahaha! sorry mare. I was distracted. I'm fully expecting to have to play (PAY) the next event.

echus14
07-18-2012, 11:07 PM
It could be another one to have the attack of our alliance...lol. No mercy to those kind of players who post things they shouldn't.

Hi Everson - just curious since I've seen some spam posts on my wall about this alliance and that alliance who will level you if you touch any of their members and you best join, etc ... how is this done if one cannot "search" for a particular player? The most I can think of is that all the alliance members have to be in the same bracket and see if the particular target is on the battle listing. Even then, wouldn't levelling his/her kingdom be only a temporary issue (unless they have lots of unvaulted gold) since it would just mean they have to click to restore the buildings/replace a few lost units?

GetItOn
07-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Yes basically. Or hope they lose a unit when u attack them and have that add up. I lost 6.4k in units attacking marebear and got a lousy 4hp. LoL

marebear
07-18-2012, 11:45 PM
Yes basically. Or hope they lose a unit when u attack them and have that add up. I lost 6.4k in units attacking marebear and got a lousy 4hp. LoLLol. Sorry bud. No unvaulted cash. When I collect low money buildings I think to myself, it may only be a little bit of money but it's MY little bit of money. :)

GetItOn
07-18-2012, 11:49 PM
Lol. Sorry bud. No unvaulted cash. When I collect low money buildings I think to myself, it may only be a little bit of money but it's MY little bit of money. :)

That's the downside of blind attks, sometimes u hit someone you'd normally pass by. At least I got a friend out of it! :)

marebear
07-18-2012, 11:58 PM
That's the downside of blind attks, sometimes u hit someone you'd normally pass by. At least I got a friend out of it! :)Yup, been there, done that. Lol. Cheers to forum friends and ally's.

Hello Kitty
07-22-2012, 05:40 AM
Biggest score ever! Unvaulted gold - 128,785 from an attack.

-->FISH<--
07-22-2012, 05:49 AM
That's nice.... I wasn't putting and skill points in stamina just hero. Now that things have changed I need stamina and I'm up to 12 and will start looking for cash cows. Was really hoping for an event so I could go nuts but, who knows with gree.

Hello Kitty
07-22-2012, 06:11 AM
It's so frustrating to quote you Fish! Wonder if it has to do with your name or something? Maybe HTML is trying to render your "<>" signs? I write up stuff on my iPad and it wipes everything. Note to self...

Back OT :). Yes, score was pretty cool, had to spend it all because it put me way over vault too...defense. I'm at 33 stamina. My starting game strategy is is usually PvP to fund my economy...lots of unvaulted cash early on. Would love a PvP event in KA. I went nuts over the MW one! Best event ever.

marebear
07-22-2012, 06:25 AM
How are you doing on the event Kitty? And sweet score!!! Love unvaulted cash. Been raiding myself so I can buy armor. Thank you for the great advice, it is working already!

Hello Kitty
07-22-2012, 06:31 AM
How are you doing on the event Kitty? And sweet score!!! Love unvaulted cash. Been raiding myself so I can buy armor. Thank you for the great advice, it is working already!Hey Mare, I'm at 10 helms. Just dropped my first 20 gems to do opens and got 150 honor. OK with that, but want helms :). How about you? Cool on the armor thing...I think it's a neglected strategy, that's how I spent my new winnings.

marebear
07-22-2012, 06:36 AM
Im at 15. Chugging along doing hour opens. Yeah I had started off buying medium priced pieces but the dial wasn't moving. So it's a slow process but at least it will have a high long term effect. Cheers

GetItOn
07-22-2012, 10:03 AM

Per hit???

Hello Kitty
07-22-2012, 10:44 AM
Per hit???No, that was my total collection from an attack. First 5 hits were 9900g, then it started to graduate downward. 14 hits total for 128,785g total.

Closest I'd come before that was around 75k gold. First hit on that allotment was 4400g.

GetItOn
07-22-2012, 04:05 PM
No, that was my total collection from an attack. First 5 hits were 9900g, then it started to graduate downward. 14 hits total for 128,785g total.

Closest I'd come before that was around 75k gold. First hit on that allotment was 4400g.

Ahhh. 128k a hit I woulda refilled my stamina 10 times over. lol

I hate trying to find good targets. I'm happy as sh!t if I find a 4.5k hit.. I usually end up settling for someone with about 2k a hit, like maybe 3 times a day is all I find someone like that.

War Eagle
07-22-2012, 04:27 PM
I've found a few of these 100k+ targets.. I guess is 9900g the cap for a single hit? I've never gotten anything more than that.

GetItOn
07-22-2012, 04:32 PM
I've found a few of these 100k+ targets.. I guess is 9900g the cap for a single hit? I've never gotten anything more than that.

You just find someone with the highest amount of gold on hand and test to see if it's vaulted or not?

War Eagle
07-22-2012, 06:58 PM
You just find someone with the highest amount of gold on hand and test to see if it's vaulted or not?

Yep.. I just check rival page after rival page until I find someone holding at least 200k gold... Most of the time they have a big vault... but every now and then you get lucky and can walk away with a ton of gold...

GetItOn
07-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Yep.. I just check rival page after rival page until I find someone holding at least 200k gold... Most of the time they have a big vault... but every now and then you get lucky and can walk away with a ton of gold...

Wow.. thats what I used to do.. but damn sometimes that takes so much time searching.. I checked for a solid hour and a half once and still didn't see anyone with more than 20k. Which is why I now blindly attack ppl hoping for a score. LoL

Hello Kitty
07-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Yep.. I just check rival page after rival page until I find someone holding at least 200k gold... Most of the time they have a big vault... but every now and then you get lucky and can walk away with a ton of gold...Even that gets tricky - once in a while I'll just tap someone in the 70's to 90's to discover he/she has never vaulted...cleared 75k from someone that showed 92k as a vault balance. You never know...

GetItOn
07-23-2012, 01:40 AM
Even that gets tricky - once in a while I'll just tap someone in the 70's to 90's to discover he/she has never vaulted...cleared 75k from someone that showed 92k as a vault balance. You never know...

Omg you two are good luck. I got my first 9900 hit earlier. Walked away with 76k. Yep same thing HK he only had 106k to begin with.

YLL
07-23-2012, 02:40 AM
Omg you two are good luck. I got my first 9900 hit earlier. Walked away with 76k. Yep same thing HK he only had 106k to begin with.

Why don't I ever have that sort of luck? Best I've walked away with is c30k gold. :(

Hello Kitty
07-23-2012, 05:16 AM
Omg you two are good luck. I got my first 9900 hit earlier. Walked away with 76k. Yep same thing HK he only had 106k to begin with.Nice! Pretty crazy to see that 9900 score the first time, huh? I did a double take.

Hello Kitty
07-29-2012, 07:28 PM
Anyone watching the Olympics?

Hobtuse
07-29-2012, 07:43 PM
Anyone watching the Olympics?

yeah but so far the highlight seems to be the opening ceremony.

Funkey monkey
07-29-2012, 07:44 PM
Yes! Don't we have some from UK on the Forum. Anyone from London?

Hello Kitty
07-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Yes! Don't we have some from UK on the Forum. Anyone from London?I think we do have some cool UK peeps, they may be asleep now though.

What Hob? Some WR's broken in swimming tonight...pretty cool. Watching gymnastics now.

Was in London on vacation earlier this year, SO cool to watch tv and say, "Hey, I've been there!"

GetItOn
07-29-2012, 07:51 PM

I hope no one on the forum is the guy I just got 250k from in the last 15hrs!! (2 attks)

Hobtuse
07-29-2012, 08:02 PM
I think we do have some cool UK peeps, they may be asleep now though.
What Hob? Some WR's broken in swimming tonight...pretty cool. Watching gymnastics now.
Was in London on vacation earlier this year, SO cool to watch tv and say, "Hey, I've been there!"

So far the Olympics have been quite full of upsets or favorites not winning.

Gymnastics - Not a fan of it but read about Jordyn Wieber. Massive disappointment that the defending world all-round champion couldn't have a chance for gold.

Swimming - Yeah nice record for Dana Vollmer.. but I am a little skeptical of the Ye Shiwen record... to swim faster in a gruelling 400 IM race than Ryan Lochte? That's very dodgy.

I am a fan of team sports though so watched football and basketball last night. a few events have been interesting though - archery for instance..

London 2012 was always gonna suffer after Beijing 2008 though

echus14
07-29-2012, 08:45 PM
I think the British are putting up a good show so far (early days though). But agree that given the economic situation and the shallower pockets, London 2012 will not be quite the extravaganza that was Beijing 2008.

Hello Kitty
07-29-2012, 08:52 PM
Feel ya ech and Hob, y'all are dead on with the economy. Total let down about Jordyn!

And d@mn GIO! Nice score!!!! You're on fire lately.

Hobtuse
07-29-2012, 09:01 PM
Yup Beijing 08 might be the last 'grand' Olympics since we are in a time of austerity.

That's not a knock on London 12 though. However they do need to revisit those dumb policies of limiting participants from the same nation in certain events to just 2. The Olympics celebrate the best in their respective disciplines and the best shouldn't be denied.

What do u think will be the Olympic moment for London 12? Beijing 08 had Phelps for the first half and Bolt for the second part.

asdfg12345
07-29-2012, 09:47 PM
Yup Beijing 08 might be the last 'grand' Olympics since we are in a time of austerity.

That's not a knock on London 12 though. However they do need to revisit those dumb policies of limiting participants from the same nation in certain events to just 2. The Olympics celebrate the best in their respective disciplines and the best shouldn't be denied.

What do u think will be the Olympic moment for London 12? Beijing 08 had Phelps for the first half and Bolt for the second part.
Phelps been failing so far though. Apparently Bolt's teammate might be faster now so we shall see.

Hello Kitty
07-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Entirely stupid rule to limit the best by country. Let's see the best of the best compete! I don't care if it comes from only 1 country. Olympics should be neutral and the best.

NJWMRP
07-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Phelps been failing so far though. Apparently Bolt's teammate might be faster now so we shall see.

Also Lochte is supposedly better than Phelps now

Hobtuse
07-29-2012, 11:00 PM
They were the stories of Beijing 08. Highly unlikely Phelps will even come close since Lochte is the dominant swimmer now.

Also Lochte is supposedly better than Phelps now

Welcome back :)

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 06:05 PM
So I was traveling to Portland today and thought this was funny! On my very short layover in San Fran with no time to kill bosses or open crates. Gree just taunts me...

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/gree1.jpg

Hapl0
07-31-2012, 06:46 PM
Lol, that's a funny pic (just reminding to play).

MaverickMunkey
07-31-2012, 07:06 PM
So I was traveling to Portland today and thought this was funny! On my very short layover in San Fran with no time to kill bosses or open crates. Gree just taunts me...

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/gree1.jpg

So, where is gaming going for it's holidays this year?!?!:cool:

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 07:10 PM
So, where is gaming going for it's holidays this year?!?!:cool:Ugh! Hopefully far, far away so I can take a break and find a different addicition. Bahahaha!

MaverickMunkey
07-31-2012, 07:16 PM
Ugh! Hopefully far, far away so I can take a break and find a different addicition. Bahahaha!

You know that will never happen - you have been sucked into the Black Hole of Gree gaming and you will never be able to escape!!!

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 07:19 PM
You know that will never happen - you have been sucked into the Black Hole of Gree gaming and you will never be able to escape!!!LOL. You're right. There's no hope. I'm actually having a withdrawl with only 3 events going on!

MaverickMunkey
07-31-2012, 07:29 PM
LOL. You're right. There's no hope. I'm actually having a withdrawl with only 3 events going on!

Do you play CC as well?

How you doing on the MW event?

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 07:37 PM
Do you play CC as well?

How you doing on the MW event?I do it all, baby! Hahaha. :rolleyes:

CC = 9 jewel boxes. Got a 5 car scratcher a week ago and a 4 car scratcher today.
MW = boss #22, 2 rares, 5 uncommons; 6 jet engines
KA = 12 elixirs

MaverickMunkey
07-31-2012, 07:46 PM
I do it all, baby! Hahaha. :rolleyes:

CC = 9 jewel boxes. Got a 5 car scratcher a week ago and a 4 car scratcher today.
MW = boss #22, 2 rares, 5 uncommons; 6 jet engines
KA = 12 elixirs

Doing well!

I am on:

KA - 13 Elixirs
MW - 4 Jet Engines
CC - Couldn't get my head round the game so scrapped it - but the scratchers sound interesting!

I gave up on both of the Boss events. I am starting to build my allies back up in MW at the moment so cannot get past 5 bosses as I am too high a level so the baseline strength is too high and in the KA one couldn't get past the 8th Boss even though I thought my stats were pretty damn good!

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 07:48 PM
Doing well!

I am on:

KA - 13 Elixirs
MW - 4 Jet Engines
CC - Couldn't get my head round the game so scrapped it - but the scratchers sound interesting!

I gave up on both of the Boss events. I am starting to build my allies back up in MW at the moment so cannot get past 5 bosses as I am too high a level so the baseline strength is too high and in the KA one couldn't get past the 8th Boss even though I thought my stats were pretty damn good!Have you checked out my boss progress on the MW thread? Hopefully it can help you plan.

Dewsy
07-31-2012, 08:01 PM
MW - 5 jet engines and I think level 8 boss
KA - 14 elixirs

Can't make my mind up whether I like the boss events. I'll never spend enough to get the max reward so doesn't seem worth spending some to probably end up with a handle of common units.

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 08:05 PM
MW - 5 jet engines and I think level 8 boss
KA - 14 elixirs

Can't make my mind up whether I like the boss events. I'll never spend enough to get the max reward so doesn't seem worth spending some to probably end up with a handle of common units.Nice Dewsy! Only 1 more elixir. Boss is my 2nd favorite to PvP battle. One can pick up some good indestructable loot.

Side note...Are there any SoCal KA players? There is a MW meet and greet in a couple of weeks. Might as well make it a Funzio meet and greet. I'm flying in from FL :)

MaverickMunkey
07-31-2012, 08:07 PM
Have you checked out my boss progress on the MW thread? Hopefully it can help you plan.

Yeah - I have tried everything but I am Lvl 135 and for a short time I reduced my allies down to a low number so I could increase my income and start building up a proper army as I have in KA. At the moment I only have 120 allies with an a/d of 18k/17k and so with those numbers it is near as dammit impossible to defeat more bosses - 5 bosses took 13 hits!

Dewsy
07-31-2012, 08:23 PM
Nice Dewsy! Only 1 more elixir. Boss is my 2nd favorite to PvP battle. One can pick up some good indestructable loot.

Side note...Are there any SoCal KA players? There is a MW meet and greet in a couple of weeks. Might as well make it a Funzio meet and greet. I'm flying in from FL :)

I was away during the MW PvP event so haven't actuall taken part in one yet, hoping there's a KA one around the corner!

Funkey monkey
07-31-2012, 09:05 PM
I don't play CC or MW. If there was a PVP event in KA, how do you think it would be run based upon your experience in the other games?

Kiss Of Death
07-31-2012, 09:38 PM
I was away during the MW PvP event so haven't actuall taken part in one yet, hoping there's a KA one around the corner!

They are great, I did the CC one 2 weeks after starting playing AND WON! My Black Widow Shotgun +100 Attack Skill is a doozer!

Lol.

I missed the MW one as I hadn't really started playing it yet. Would love to see a KA one... got the IPH free ride prize.

Kiss Of Death
07-31-2012, 09:40 PM
Hey any of you notice the new LE's and Crates are still on the old scale of stats... they are terrible... Have sent a ticket... someone seems to have forgotten to apply their new formula to these units... can't buy them until I see their true values against the existing changed ones I have

-->FISH<--
07-31-2012, 09:54 PM
KOD, Are you back up and running to full capacity?

Kiss Of Death
08-01-2012, 12:16 AM
@ Fish, no I have ST back but waiting for CJ to decide whats going to happen to my missed 3 weeks, my fact I was on boss 25 with nearly a week to go for the 510/840 ship... and now only have hours to beat this boss less that ship less the last 5 free units form the last boss, less 3 weeks of IPH and unit growth to beat this boss... on 10 and about to kill him, been doing 1 an hour since getting my account back.. I trust CJ will figure out something as he is my super star! I'm just in limbo until then. If all good and I'm happy I stay. Otherwise I'll say me farewells and head off into the sunset a sad lady.

Everson25
08-01-2012, 12:26 AM
Good morning all! How's everyone?

Hello Kitty
08-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Hey Hey Hey! How is everyone? I'm having serious forum withdrawls and miss the banter. What did I miss? Hope everyone is doing well and growing a strong army and economy! :D

marebear
08-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Just popping by to say hi!!

Hello Kitty
08-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Just popping by to say hi!!Hey Mare! Working? I'm in my 2nd favorite place to home...airport lounge. HA. Heading back home on a red-eye. Yuck. My baby kitty is sick, 16 months, and at the vet. Doggie is geriatric, 16, and we're waiting on kidney results. My furry family is not doing so well. :(

Everson25
08-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Good morning HK and Marebeer!

Hello Kitty
08-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Good morning HK and Marebeer!Mornin' Ev!

GetItOn
08-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Helllllo mare and HK!! Airports are awesome, sick pets aren't.

Hobtuse
08-03-2012, 04:59 AM
Good evening people..!

@KOD: Hope they settle everything for you soon~!

Dewsy
08-03-2012, 05:08 AM
Sat in an airport as well atm heading home though :(

Joe Brown1
08-03-2012, 06:51 AM
Morning HK and Mare - glad you dropped in:D Spent last weekend in airports with a 4 yr old. Thank god for angry birds;)

Jhoemel
08-03-2012, 07:39 AM
Hello guys, goodnight for me :) and goodmorning to y'all

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Hey everyone :). How's it going? Made it home. Few days home then back out again...no events, eh? Everyone having withdrawls?

MaverickMunkey
08-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Hey everyone :). How's it going? Made it home. Few days home then back out again...no events, eh? Everyone having withdrawls?

Nah - it's nice to just be able to collect from the buildings and purchase units without having to shell out 2.5k in gold every hour!

Everson25
08-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi HK! How's your cat doing?

The_Red
08-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Nah - it's nice to just be able to collect from the buildings and purchase units without having to shell out 2.5k in gold every hour!

exactly.... the taxation has cleared for a little bit.

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Lol! I hear you on the gem spending, though I must admit it's burning a hole in my pocket. Thank you for asking Ev, that's kind of you. At the vet's now and waiting for test results. Hope they are OK.

Everson25
08-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Lol! I hear you on the gem spending, though I must admit it's burning a hole in my pocket. Thank you for asking Ev, that's kind of you. At the vet's now and waiting for test results. Hope they are OK.Hope the results are good. Are you prepared for next event?

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Hope the results are good. Are you prepared for next event? Lol! Yes, ready to go. Been in training and preparing...ipad fully charged, gems in the vault, wine in the cooler, fingers good to go!

MaverickMunkey
08-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Lol! Yes, ready to go. Been in training and preparing...ipad fully charged, gems in the vault, wine in the cooler, fingers good to go!

If there is wine in the cooler make sure your turn off the c/card details so that you don't wake up the next morning with that dread feeling about how hard you hit the c/card!!!

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 02:04 PM
If there is wine in the cooler make sure your turn off the c/card details so that you don't wake up the next morning with that dread feeling about how hard you hit the c/card!!!Bahaha! Omg. Done that before...woke to much improved stats and an iTunes receipt. :rolleyes:

MaverickMunkey
08-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Bahaha! Omg. Done that before...woke to much improved stats and an iTunes receipt. :rolleyes:

Did that on MW after a night with Jim B & Jack D - never again! Determined to remain a free palyer on KA and see where it leads not doing too bad at the mo!

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Did that on MW after a night with Jim B & Jack D - never again! Determined to remain a free palyer on KA and see where it leads not doing too bad at the mo!Happened to a friend of mine too. He said he just deleted the receipts because he didn't want to know. Ha. I broke down on KA and went gems. I'm weak. Same friend is much smarter than me...he never downloaded KA.

MaverickMunkey
08-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Happened to a friend of mine too. He said he just deleted the receipts because he didn't want to know. Ha. I broke down on KA and went gems. I'm weak. Same friend is much smarter than me...he never downloaded KA.

I actually think that I am enjoying not spending the money on KA - maybe its because I can get a greater sense of accomplishment when I flatten a full gem army!!

GetItOn
08-03-2012, 03:10 PM

Yes, event and HK withdrawals.

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Yes, event and HK withdrawals.Hey GIO! Home now so can play tonight. Woohoo. I'm sure an event will start momentarily...

GetItOn
08-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Hey GIO! Home now so can play tonight. Woohoo. I'm sure an event will start momentarily...

One of those monkey's just said Black Knight event started! Woo. Mine didn't trigger yet tho. Aaaahhhhh

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 03:35 PM
One of those monkey's just said Black Knight event started! Woo. Mine didn't trigger yet tho. AaaahhhhhDamn! I'm good. No sooner did I type that and an event pops up. Hahaha. Here we go. Hamster meet wheel.

GetItOn
08-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Damn! I'm good. No sooner did I type that and an event pops up. Hahaha. Here we go. Hamster meet wheel.

Did it pop yet for you? Mine hasn't. Oh well something to look forward too. I still have an hour or two of work left to do.

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Did it pop yet for you? Mine hasn't. Oh well something to look forward too. I still have an hour or two of work left to do.Yes. On boss 4 now.

GetItOn
08-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Yes. On boss 4 now.

I'm a dingbat. I was waiting for it to show up on log-in but it's over in the quests section. Lol.

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm a dingbat. I was waiting for it to show up on log-in but it's over in the quests section. Lol.LOL! Looking for boss to come knocking on your door?

GetItOn
08-03-2012, 10:02 PM
LOL! Looking for boss to come knocking on your door?

Yes like calling the pizza guy! I do feel somewhat better as it did finally show the info screen on login.

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Yes like calling the pizza guy! I do feel somewhat better as it did finally show the info screen on login.Bahaha. And here are those 5 rares you ordered...

GetItOn
08-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Bahaha. And here are those 5 rares you ordered...

Make mine a double! Ah now I'm hungry!

Kiss Of Death
08-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Killing off number 11 and using cash... 1 rare, 2 uncommon, 7 common.... all un modified so worse than even the most basic troop types.. ie my 1100 gold griffins are 20/32 vs the awsomeness of the boss item at level 94.. 22/13... and I have 5...

1200 gold a hit and 69434 damage a hit... 12 hits calculated to kill boss 11.. so for a mere 15,000 gold I can have another single 22/13... or.. hmmm.. 3 basalisks or 13 griffins....

This is my last boss I bother with.

Hobtuse
08-04-2012, 07:31 AM
Killing off number 11 and using cash... 1 rare, 2 uncommon, 7 common.... all un modified so worse than even the most basic troop types.. ie my 1100 gold griffins are 20/32 vs the awsomeness of the boss item at level 94.. 22/13... and I have 5...

1200 gold a hit and 69434 damage a hit... 12 hits calculated to kill boss 11.. so for a mere 15,000 gold I can have another single 22/13... or.. hmmm.. 3 basalisks or 13 griffins....

This is my last boss I bother with.

at least you can get to level 12 and easily higher!

my last boss event ended at #7..

so you are part of those who have gotten upgraded stats??

tcapi
08-04-2012, 10:08 PM
I am working on #7 too. That is probably the end of my epic boss quest! sigh.

Kiss Of Death
08-04-2012, 11:56 PM
at least you can get to level 12 and easily higher!

my last boss event ended at #7..

so you are part of those who have gotten upgraded stats??

Yes but the boss is also boosted... the loot items on this and last boss ARE not boosted and are weaker than 425gold Invokers and 750gold Paladins... the uncommons are weaker than basilisks, flaming cats and trebs, trolls or cannons... the rares at lvl 95 will be the only ones in play with a stat in the 100's... the new LE's and crates have not been adjusted for players set up with this boost as well... so can't even properly boost to fight. I get to boss 12-13 because I have 3 event win items, some LE's and about 20 rares from crates let alone the rest and high level attack gold units, about half my army is equiped with drop items with 12-30 attack and or defense... that was before boosts and boosts only affect troops not equip it seems.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
08-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Yay for me! Just unlocked HP and got my first 15. :) Took me long enough - I'm on level 65 - but at least I'm there. 300 basilisks and going for 400 HP. That'll be nice for a good defense boost.

Kiss Of Death
08-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Yay for me! Just unlocked HP and got my first 15. :) Took me long enough - I'm on level 65 - but at least I'm there. 300 basilisks and going for 400 HP. That'll be nice for a good defense boost.

NICE! (some extra characters to make 10..)

Selfproclaimed
08-05-2012, 07:21 PM
So this is where everyone's hiding,no wonder our side is quiet,lol

Fifth Reich
08-06-2012, 08:21 AM
This is like MW town in Kingdom Age.

spectra
08-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Hi Guys

Last week was very busy and I have been away from the forums and games quite a bit, I spent some time with the family camping in the interior, and stop by to visit our forum friend TATE and his wife (Up in the mountains is hard to get wifi), TATE is really going crazy with the renos in his place, so if you can sto by his Kingdom/Base to say hi and cheer him up, that would be great

For the next two weeks I will be pretty much OFFLINE, I left Canada this morning at 6:00 am (DAMN!!! Had to be at the airport at 4:00 am), right now I am at the Houston Airport waiting for my next flight to take me to Central America where I will be working for the next 2 weeks and will have little time to check the forums or even play (I will still try to collect my money when at the Hotel room, so don’t go thinking you can raid me, hahaha )

Good thing that there are no more events in the games (AUCTIONS are not really events)
And the boss events I am pretty much done the same day they start (even faster in MW now that level 150 and up cannot even start the event, lol)

Well, I am still gona be in Houston for another 5 hours before my flight, so will be checking the forums and playing while I can

Best of luck to all of you participating in the AUCTIONS and trying to beat the boss

Cheers

Hello Kitty
08-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Good luck spectra and safe travels!

Everson25
08-26-2012, 02:39 PM
Have a nice trip to Central America. Which country are you going to?

tcapi
08-26-2012, 06:15 PM
Safe trip Spectra.

Do you happen to have your manors ready to be collected?

echus14
08-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Journey mercies, Spectra!

GFF
08-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Safe trip Spectra.

Do you happen to have your manors ready to be collected?

I'm a random nobody in a thread with posts mostly by people that I consider to be 'free whales', but this post is so freaking hilarious that I just had to acknowledge it.

Kudos to you, tcapi. You made me literally lol, and now my wife is looking at me like I'm some kind of alien.

Hello Kitty
09-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Anyone have an ultra boring rival list? Typically I don't look at names and just go for stats, but I've been piecing the two together and am cycling through the same rivals. What happened to the "millions" that have downloaded? Are they playing?

Bronson
09-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Hi Kitty. I think the majority of players go high ally so if your running low ally you might come across the same names constantly. How are you anyway?

Hello Kitty
09-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi Kitty. I think the majority of players go high ally so if your running low ally you might come across the same names constantly. How are you anyway?Hey Bron! I wouldn't think that 250 allies was low...guessing it may be? Doing well. You?

Bronson
09-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Hey Bron! I wouldn't think that 250 allies was low...guessing it may be? Doing well. You?

I'm cool and the gang, same as always. How's the boss event treating you, you should have got passed 30 by now.

Hello Kitty
09-03-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm cool and the gang, same as always. How's the boss event treating you, you should have got passed 30 by now.Trying! .

GetItOn
09-09-2012, 03:54 PM
best sale price for gold and cash, can talk to me ,or add the guy,alliance

ID:482602694 ,palringo ID: 17198880 ,or join palringo room [apps club] ,

MSN: masupingangle@126.com ,ICQ:624971750 ,PM Rose for details.

Scam Alert..

Hello Kitty
09-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Scam Alert..Nice going on the leader board!

Jhoemel
09-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Hello kitty :)

boardgames rule
09-09-2012, 06:10 PM
This guy is every where get rid of him

Hello Kitty
09-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Hello kitty :)Hey Jhoemel! Hope your doing well. How are the boxes going for you? I'm on 10 - gold opens.

Jhoemel
09-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Hey Jhoemel! Hope your doing well. How are the boxes going for you? I'm on 10 - gold opens.

Hi kiity, hope you are doing well too. Im doing good. I have 6 on gold opens. I started a day late so its understandable :)

GetItOn
09-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Nice going on the leader board!

Is it Wednesday night yet?!?! LoL TY. Glad to see ya around!

Hello Kitty
09-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Is it Wednesday night yet?!?! LoL TY. Glad to see ya around!Wow! Long 3 days, huh?

GetItOn
09-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Wow! Long 3 days, huh?

Yes each day is torture wondering how far up the cut-off will climb. =:-0

Hobtuse
09-10-2012, 12:11 AM
@GIO: good luck! .. just close your eyes and keep pressing..

Got to around 9 blades.. hoping to get to 20 blades by the end then OT to 25 blades for the Death Cultist

Everson25
09-10-2012, 02:21 AM
Hey guys and gals! How's everyone doing? I'm on 11 on this event. I'm aiming for 20 but it would be great to get 25.

Good luck to all on the remaining 3 days!

Everson25
09-13-2012, 02:41 AM
Hi guys! Where or how I sent my suggestion for the event? Thanks!

Hello Kitty
09-13-2012, 03:29 AM
Hi guys! Where or how I sent my suggestion for the event? Thanks!Hey Ev, link is in the post: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39567-Survey-Event-Suggestions!

Everson25
09-13-2012, 05:59 AM
Thanks Hello Kitty!

Hello Kitty
09-13-2012, 10:46 PM
GIO - Where are you? Falling behind in the event!!! Yikes.

GetItOn
09-14-2012, 01:17 AM
GIO - Where are you? Falling behind in the event!!! Yikes.

My ulcer is finally gone!! Had a good push at the end and finished 37th! Whew. Soooo glad that's over.

Hobtuse
09-14-2012, 01:35 AM
My ulcer is finally gone!! Had a good push at the end and finished 37th! Whew. Soooo glad that's over.

What is the damage to get to 37th??

Everson25
09-14-2012, 03:06 AM
That's a lot gem GeTitOn! Congratulations on top 50! I imagine you got angry when it was added one extra day. It shows Gree knew it that everyone would go for this prize.

GetItOn
09-14-2012, 03:26 AM
Yes, the best bonus extended into a 7 day event is not a good thing. LoL

Hello Kitty
09-14-2012, 05:08 AM
My ulcer is finally gone!! Had a good push at the end and finished 37th! Whew. Soooo glad that's over.Woohoo! Congrats GIO! So glad you made it! Now you can sleep for the rest of the weekend.

GetItOn
09-14-2012, 10:05 PM
Anyone else notice they added a bunch of new battle sequence animations/avatars. I have these gigantic colorful grand dragons on the screen now. Nice. 👍👍

BadNews
09-14-2012, 11:04 PM
Anyone else notice they added a bunch of new battle sequence animations/avatars. I have these gigantic colorful grand dragons on the screen now. Nice. 👍👍

Come with content 0914_3

Hello Kitty
09-15-2012, 07:15 AM
Anyone else notice they added a bunch of new battle sequence animations/avatars. I have these gigantic colorful grand dragons on the screen now. Nice. I fought some pretty yellow and blue, large dragons. My side is plain grey guy. Finally a change from plain blue guy. :)

http://i49.tinypic.com/30a6edd.jpg

Hobtuse
09-15-2012, 09:13 AM
I fought some pretty yellow and blue, large dragons. My side is plain grey guy. Finally a change from plain blue guy. :)

http://i49.tinypic.com/30a6edd.jpg
we have the exact same animation. The Arcane Defender and the Holy Avenger.

GetItOn
09-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Yesterday I had big, colorful grand dragons. Now I get Forest Spirit and Champions of the East. Something different tho.. I was using those gigantic schooner things from the last event for awhile.. lol big flying blimps.

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o487/Getiton4ever/newbattlesequence.png

GetItOn
09-15-2012, 01:28 PM
And now they're back. LoL
Of course, one was a raid the other attack. Wonder if that triggers different animations.

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o487/Getiton4ever/granddragons.png

Hello Kitty
09-15-2012, 09:53 PM
I want them! That was funny on the other thread. :D

GetItOn
09-15-2012, 10:49 PM
I want them! That was funny on the other thread. :D

The post I deleted when I figured out your sequencing?

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
10-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Ok. Random so using this thread.

How do you compress a picture so I can post in the forum? Still haven't figured it out, and need to post one.

Hello Kitty
10-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Ok. Random so using this thread.How do you compress a picture so I can post in the forum? Still haven't figured it out, and need to post one.ipad/iPhone - use photobucket.com or tinypic.com. Laptop - Paint (under applications).

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
10-03-2012, 03:18 PM
ipad/iPhone - use photobucket.com or tinypic.com. Laptop - Paint (under applications).

I'll try the apps. I've tried using paint, but image still apparently too big. :( Ah well.

EDIT: I meant I'll try the sites....

Hello Kitty
11-15-2012, 08:02 AM
What happened to the high level equipment thread? I did a search. Removed, deleted, misplaced?

Oprime
11-15-2012, 08:21 AM
What happened to the high level equipment thread? I did a search. Removed, deleted, misplaced?

Looks like it's deleted, there's equipment talk in the "4 new maps" thread

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
11-15-2012, 11:49 AM
Where's CCM?

Hello Kitty
11-15-2012, 01:52 PM
Where's CCM?I see him pop in and out of the MW forum. Is that the same add me Monday from last week or new for this week?

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
11-15-2012, 02:18 PM
Same as last week. And twitter was silent, too