PDA

View Full Version : Update On Hardened Shotgun

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Yes, that is exactly right. That offer ended before KAiOS was out in the US. There will likely be a new offer in the very near future.

Here is the response from CCM, the offer was for the people playing in Canada, which was released before it was in the US. That offer has expired in Canada and was never available for the US. As CCM said, there will likely be a new offer for us US players in the near future.

Santa
04-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Good to know. Thanks for the update, Ghost.

Populouspapa
04-18-2012, 12:37 PM
What was the offer?

Fig Oni
04-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Here is the response from CCM, the offer was for the people playing in Canada, which was released before it was in the US. That offer has expired in Canada and was never available for the US. As CCM said, there will likely be a new offer for us US players in the near future.

The game I've installed but this game is no different to any other game funzio has made I got to lvl 2 and deleted it not my cup of tea.

Would have kept on playing if there was a reward at the end like they did with modern war.

@Populouspapa

The title of the thread duh!!!

Populouspapa
04-18-2012, 01:25 PM
The game I've installed but this game is no different to any other game funzio has made I got to lvl 2 and deleted it not my cup of tea.

Would have kept on playing if there was a reward at the end like they did with modern war.

@Populouspapa

The title of the thread duh!!!

Title didnt help much.. But im guessing it something like start playing KA and you get le shotgun..

Coco c
04-18-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm playing in Canada but didn't get the shotgun because I leveled up BEFORE the offer started. Moral of the story is- don't start playing until you get the pop up offer in the game.

Fig Oni
04-18-2012, 02:03 PM
Title didnt help much.. But im guessing it something like start playing KA and you get le shotgun..

It transferred to the crates as a common weapon.

Nicholost
04-18-2012, 02:08 PM
Here's an update that belongs in this thread:

A clarification for us US KA and CC users: Currently, there is no CC promotion that rewards CC users with a special item after downloading and taking KA to level 3, but there might be one in the future, correct? What happens if a CC user has already downloaded KA? What if they have already taken KA to level 3 or beyond? Are they still eligible for the promotion when it is released to CC?If you have already installed but have not met the level goal you should be able to get the item in the next promo. If you are already beyond the level goal you will not get the item.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24960-Kingdom-Age-For-iOS-is-Released!!!&p=176613&viewfull=1#post176613

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the addition Nose Picker, that pretty much sums up the whole I want my hardened shotgun commotion.

Cloud4201
04-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Well that confirms that load of BS. Pfft lame

Santa
04-18-2012, 06:15 PM
Ah well, I'm only interested in CC. Get to level 3 and forget about it.

kinghansen
04-19-2012, 12:46 PM
Weird that I'm in Canada but never got the promo.

Ghost818
04-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Weird that I'm in Canada but never got the promo.

My best guess is you were above level 3 before the offer was available (note that the offer wasnt available from the first day).

otto
04-19-2012, 03:13 PM
i got the pop up, followed, installed
but nothing new in cc
why??