PDA

View Full Version : A way to view battle results from defending?

twchung22
04-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Anyone here know a way to see the battle result when you are defending? i want to see what type of units are being brought into battles and purchase those units accordingly. Thanks in advance.

JohnnyR
04-18-2012, 12:35 PM
There's no sceen to view the units or results, however the units that go into battle for defense are determined by their defense score, limited by the number you can bring in by your level/alliance number. At level 25 at max ally (125) the top 500 (4 per ally) defense scores will go into battle. You can find the units in your inventory screen.

twchung22
04-18-2012, 01:05 PM
I already realized what you just mentioned, but thank you anyways...I guess there's no way to view what were brought into battles when you are defending...

HGF69
04-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Its a definite flaw in the game

Aidan
04-18-2012, 01:09 PM
If u hv a friend or ally the same lvl as u, u cn remove them, ask them to attack u, take screenshot n reallied bck. Only worth the trouble if u hv less thn 45 type of units defending tho. Or U cn always do ur own calculation to determine the defending units like johhny suggested.

twchung22
04-18-2012, 01:12 PM
This is something that needs to be addressed...

Corsair
04-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Yes, something like a sub-menu where you could view your last 10 attacks/raids and last 10 defenses would be nice.

Warfiend
04-18-2012, 03:20 PM
I'd like a "Force Analysis" screen where you would have the options of seeing current attack units you'd take into battle, current defense units you'd take into battle, and a break down of what was taken into battle in the last few engagements.

elangomatt
04-18-2012, 03:27 PM
I'd like to add that it would be great to see ALL of the units that would go into attacks and defends. The top 45 is ok on the battle reports, but we really should have some way to see all of the units you are using in battle.

vball
04-18-2012, 08:42 PM
A while ago, myself and others had made these suggestions. This was when the game was crashing on me a lot and had no idea what happened in a battle unless I happened to notice a unit or two missing or my cash had grown.

Still though, would be helpful for many reasons. Hopefully it is something that will be addressed in the future.

Maverick50727
04-19-2012, 06:28 AM
It would be great to see ALL units taken into battle on both sides whether attacking or defending I take a snapshot of all my units ever few weeks and dumped them into a spreadsheet and do some sorts to determine the units used for defense. It is a pain and really is a best guess anyway.

I have kept my unit types down and only buy certains one. With a controlled low ally count I am below the 45 display limit and can see exactly the untis that go in and which get replaced when I get a stronger one. The results for replacement of the weakest unit I have seen vary wildly and sometimes can find no rhyme or reason to it.

I gave up trying to figure it out how they do the selection when you have multiple low units which tie on the attack value, but have various def values. It doesn't change when attacking rivals regardless of nations. The only time a unit is dropped is when a stronger one is added, it is just the results aren't consistent.