PDA

View Full Version : PVP Rank unit mystery-a clue...

JohnnyR
04-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Since I'm guessing nobody ventures out of general, check out the new announcement:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24975-PVP-Level!

This....is awesome, if it's implemented the way I'm thinking. Maybe tree snipers will be done for, maybe our hauls will be bigger when we attack, so many possibilities....

Freekizh
04-18-2012, 11:12 AM
Finally (hopefully) a reward for those who PvP more consistently. Boys and gals - start your PvP engines!

JMC
04-18-2012, 12:47 PM
If people get some sort of extra award for being a higher PvP level, hopefully, past attacks and raids already count towards our PvP level when it's introduced. That's the least they could do to compensate for all the losses we've already taken from a broken PvP.

Aidan
04-19-2012, 02:25 AM
I second tht JMC.

In anticipation of this new PVP, i'm going to focus on upgrading infirmary, hangar n composites factory (playing under russian flag). I suspect tht PVP will be much live+intense again n the rewards will be much better thn it is right now. So those who is planning to build a nano or expensive upgrade will find tht it's a very bad timing to do so. I'm hoping for a much better casualty rate though this mybe just a wishful thinking. Saving lots of money now incase the casualty is not improved as i will be doing lots n lots of attacks n so others. I wish i had saved valors in the past as i believe having lots of valors banked will be one hell of an advantage in this new pvp. I only have 4k saved now.

What bout u guys? Care to share ur plan?

EnjoyLife
04-19-2012, 03:43 AM
I second tht JMC.

In anticipation of this new PVP, i'm going to focus on upgrading infirmary, hangar n composites factory (playing under russian flag). I suspect tht PVP will be much live+intense again n the rewards will be much better thn it is right now. So those who is planning to build a nano or expensive upgrade will find tht it's a very bad timing to do so.

What bout u guys? Care to share ur plan?

Crime City Mark says that more details will come before it is live. I was going to upgrade my level four oil rig today, but I will continue to save to upgrade my level five oil rig instead. While waiting on cash to upgrade oil rigs, I was upgrading the infirmary and the composites factory. I will continue upgrading the composites to level 10.