PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experiencing Crime City running slow the past 2 days?

Sara1
04-18-2012, 10:12 AM
So I was bored over the weekend and was trying to find a good game to play when I stumble across crime city. It was so great I got addicted and been playing for about 10 hour a day trying to grow my mob and finally got it up over 800. So yesterday morning I loaded up the game and started to play and found out it was running slow, very slow. I reboot my galaxy S 4g but still had the problem. I also hooked it up to my Wifi to make sure I had a good internet connection. When I collect from my buildings and do the goals it runs ok but when i go to rival hood it says traveling but never gets to their hood and times out and I have to reboot. I noticed that the CPU was running at about 80%+. Is anyone else recently starting to have the same issues?

Sara
444 129 137

DenZ1
04-18-2012, 11:26 AM
I do on 3 GS.

sexkitteh
04-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Actually - I've only been playing for a few days, but I noticed that my game would lag so bad it would take like 2 minutes to type 1 word to post on someones wall...

ridiculous...

but it seems to be running ok now

Swifty
04-18-2012, 11:42 AM
For me, it is nothing new, but intermittent.

That long stroll across the hood to rob a building is really annoying when it happens.

Sometimes rebooting my iPad2 (wifi only) helps, but not always.

DenZ1
04-18-2012, 01:01 PM
For me, it is nothing new, but intermittent.

That long stroll across the hood to rob a building is really annoying when it happens.

Sometimes rebooting my iPad2 (wifi only) helps, but not always.

Yeah. That stroll pissses me off big time. :) By the time you get to the building somebody else has robbed it :)

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 01:02 PM
My 3GS lags like a sob...4S has no issues.

DenZ1
04-18-2012, 01:05 PM
My 3GS lags like a sob...4S has no issues.

Mine too. Crushes every half an hour as well. Yours too?

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Totally...crashes too. :P

Sara1
04-18-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm glad that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. :-( Maybe developer reads this posting and puts in a fix. We can always hope. When I go into my task manager crime city is in red. I guess my phone might be outdated. Gotta love how the cell phone manufacturer entice us in showing us faster phones so we can part with our hard earned money. Love ya Samsung. :-)

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 03:27 PM
I'm glad that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. :-( Maybe developer reads this posting and puts in a fix. We can always hope.

Our devices might just suck though...... However I have a trick. It never goes faster than when it's being thrown out of a moving car.

Sara1
04-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Our devices might just suck though...... However I have a trick. It never goes faster than when it's being thrown out of a moving car.

lol, that is so true.

ablankone
10-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Yup, definitely slower over the last couple o' days. I've 2 iphones n 2 Crime City accts. One runs as normal, the other is now a city of slow moving zombies with the jitters. Conclusion: One of their servers has a problem.