PDA

View Full Version : Game Transfer

OfficialMeowMix
04-18-2012, 08:30 AM
So I started using program called BlueStack for windows so I could use some apps on my computer and I noticed a Crime City app. So I downloaded it started it up and was forced to make a new character so I did. I went to options to transfer my game from my Android phone but ended up transferring the new guy I made to my phone. Now my character is lost and I can't get him on either device can anyone help?
Name: MeowMix

Swingle007
04-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Email Funzio customer support and give them the code from the crime city account you can no longer access (hope you know what that code was). Provide them the UDID for the device you want that account to be restored on as well, and they will load it back onto that device for you. You will receive an email from them letting you know that it is ready to go. Usually takes a couple days to take care of. :-)

Jill
04-18-2012, 09:19 AM
Email Funzio customer support and give them the code from the crime city account you can no longer access (hope you know what that code was). Provide them the UDID for the device you want that account to be restored on as well, and they will load it back onto that device for you. You will receive an email from them letting you know that it is ready to go. Usually takes a couple days to take care of. :-)

Hi my robbing friend or fiend would be more like it lol. Never seen you here b4, welcome to the forum. Going to bed now, still only 4 cc's, tomorrow's my lucky day lol

Swingle007
04-18-2012, 11:44 AM
Lol hey there Jill! Good to see u too. :-) hope my reply helped ya out meow. Ttyl

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 11:46 AM

Using the in-game contact button is the best way to reach support.

jaywalker
04-18-2012, 11:47 AM
BlueStack downloaded :D
Android Market installed

Running android on my computer :cool:

kaz
04-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Swingle007, what is UDID?

Swingle007
04-18-2012, 11:50 AM
Here ya go kaz:

http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid