PDA

View Full Version : Game start questions

slackerboy
04-18-2012, 02:06 AM
Hey guys,

Now that the GA has been released, decided to reset my beta account to start afresh.

What tips can you offer or thoughts in hindsight?

My own thoughts/questions so far:

1. Choice of character, apart from the choice of weapons/armor you can choose. Any preference?
2. Does KA suit camper account style play?
3. Honor points, bit disappointed you can only buy units(expendible) and not weapons/armor with them
4. Attack/Robbing - results vary for me. My current stats for win/lose are pretty equal. Seem to take quite a beating most of the time!
5. The news feed, has anyone figure out what the differences are for a win/lose ie some end with !(You Won/Lost 0!) others with .(You Won/Lost 0.)
6. Adding alliance members early on seems to make the most difference to you Att/Defence stats. Any other thoughts?
7. Do defense buildings provide any value?
8. Army/Hero equipment - worthwhile investing in to start with or stick with units?
9. Boost buildings - anyone noticed any impact with these?
10. Map levels - I leveled one of the maps to lvl 5 and could not see any benefit to this. In CC, each level you would gain something ie RP, Skill point, mafia member, money or weapon. I do not see any benefit in KA to do this. Comments?

Finally how are you playing this game ie following the quests or just PVP/robbing?

Sorry for all the questions, please feel free to add. Since the game is still new no best of the best guides published

Steve

Leenzio
04-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Regarding #8: You use 1 weapon and 1 armor for ever unit when battling other players, so its at least worthwhile to make sure you get enough equipment to fully equip your army.

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 11:26 AM
Regarding #8: You use 1 weapon and 1 armor for ever unit when battling other players, so its at least worthwhile to make sure you get enough equipment to fully equip your army.

True, there is also an icon that looks like an exclamation mark in a blue circle, when you click/tap that it shows you what you are missing regarding Units, Weapons or Armor according to your Allies Used.

DianaBold
04-18-2012, 01:35 PM
What does "pvp" mean? ...

War Priest
04-18-2012, 01:43 PM
What does "pvp" mean? ...

Player vs Player.

DianaBold
04-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Player vs Player.
Thank you, much apreciated

Chido Katori
04-22-2012, 04:06 PM
1. People still fail to put up a proper guide on the classes as you may know, you can only choose 1 class on your Ipad/Iphone. Other than that, someone has to take the time to differentiate the classes using facebook as 3 separate accounts. For now, it is safe to say they just naturally have different looking armours and weapons.

2. Yes, camper is your best bet I reckon, but it depends on what you have. If you can, stick to a level where you think you can gain the most coin in. But also, sticking to low allies because low allies means less army and also meaning rivals with equivalent allies can attack you (only applicable if you remain at a level where there is sufficient rivals in the same grade with similar number of allies that just fills your rival list). So you can stock up on a few strong defense units to protect your kingdom; if you want to be safe, buy some armour and weapons. I don't know how the casualty mechanism works so I can't go into depth about it.

3. I'm also disappointed, but that is where they tempt you to use real money for those better equipments that aren't expendible. They worked hard on this, the least they could do is make loose change from us, no?

4. It depends on you, but I find that beast warren seems to be the best thing to get up in a hurry for equivalent defense and attack. Where Level 10 Beast Warren gives you 23 ATK/ 21 DEF per unit and it's costly but that is why I farm/camp at level 2. I only have 1 Ally (myself) so I can only have 3 units. Soon enough, just build up your allies as you want but each time you get a new ally, be ready to have enough money for that amount of units.

5. No idea.

6. Refer to question 4. Remember, difference means that you have the units and the money to support your claim. In todays world, money and the number of men is power; unless robotics suits are produced like in anime. XP

7. Yes, they add defense to your stats supposably, however, I do not fully understand how the range part works, is it actually the attack of tower? or the range from a building it can protect?

8. Everyone plays their own way so you may encounter those who boost their armour and weapons. But that is near the end of the spectrum where there are high levels and everything else is high including armours and weapons. But you can easily see the best armour and weapon level limit is around 9 for the army so if you want to. Have enough money to expend for your number of units armour and weapon before jumping up to that level.

9. The only thing we can measure is the cost of construction, although I'm not up to it yet. Sorry. As for the others, I'm sure the producers aren't going to scam us of our money but it will work in little ways. In every game, it will affect us by around 10 percent. Not saying that it is this amount. You know what I mean...

10. No Comment.

BONUS:
Trust me, you do not want to rob unless you are like fully maxed out with the best equipment and stuff. Else you know they aren't going to continue playing this game. Take my advice; I have played this before I got a new Iphone with a new account, people will take their revenge if you attack them or their city. The game keeps news of these events and they can come back at you any time because it is still in their history. Furthermore, people have become so addicted in this game that in one day after I have attacked and robbed them, they grew an army and took their revenge =_=|| Scary world, it is truly hard to forgive but who is going to forgive you after attacking their city and stealing their money?

I can not say that everything I say is right because everyone is different, good luck and happy gaming.

1. Choice of character, apart from the choice of weapons/armor you can choose. Any preference?
3. Honor points, bit disappointed you can only buy units(expendible) and not weapons/armor with them
4. Attack/Robbing - results vary for me. My current stats for win/lose are pretty equal. Seem to take quite a beating most of the time!
5. The news feed, has anyone figure out what the differences are for a win/lose ie some end with !(You Won/Lost 0!) others with .(You Won/Lost 0.)
6. Adding alliance members early on seems to make the most difference to you Att/Defence stats. Any other thoughts?
8. Army/Hero equipment - worthwhile investing in to start with or stick with units?
10. Map levels - I leveled one of the maps to lvl 5 and could not see any benefit to this. In CC, each level you would gain something ie RP, Skill point, mafia member, money or weapon. I do not see any benefit in KA to do this. Comments?

Chido Katori
04-22-2012, 04:11 PM
1. People still fail to put up a proper guide on the classes as you may know, you can only choose 1 class on your Ipad/Iphone. Other than that, someone has to take the time to differentiate the classes using facebook as 3 separate accounts. For now, it is safe to say they just naturally have different looking armours and weapons.

2. Yes, camper is your best bet I reckon, but it depends on what you have. If you can, stick to a level where you think you can gain the most coin in. But also, sticking to low allies because low allies means less army and also meaning rivals with equivalent allies can attack you (only applicable if you remain at a level where there is sufficient rivals in the same grade with similar number of allies that just fills your rival list). So you can stock up on a few strong defense units to protect your kingdom; if you want to be safe, buy some armour and weapons. I don't know how the casualty mechanism works so I can't go into depth about it.

3. I'm also disappointed, but that is where they tempt you to use real money for those better equipments that aren't expendible. They worked hard on this, the least they could do is make loose change from us, no?

4. It depends on you, but I find that beast warren seems to be the best thing to get up in a hurry for equivalent defense and attack. Where Level 10 Beast Warren gives you 23 ATK/ 21 DEF per unit and it's costly but that is why I farm/camp at level 2. I only have 1 Ally (myself) so I can only have 3 units. Soon enough, just build up your allies as you want but each time you get a new ally, be ready to have enough money for that amount of units.

5. No idea.

6. Refer to question 4. Remember, difference means that you have the units and the money to support your claim. In todays world, money and the number of men is power; unless robotics suits are produced like in anime. XP

7. Yes, they add defense to your stats supposably, however, I do not fully understand how the range part works, is it actually the attack of tower? or the range from a building it can protect?

8. Everyone plays their own way so you may encounter those who boost their armour and weapons. But that is near the end of the spectrum where there are high levels and everything else is high including armours and weapons. But you can easily see the best armour and weapon level limit is around 9 for the army so if you want to. Have enough money to expend for your number of units armour and weapon before jumping up to that level.

9. The only thing we can measure is the cost of construction, although I'm not up to it yet. Sorry. As for the others, I'm sure the producers aren't going to scam us of our money but it will work in little ways. In every game, it will affect us by around 10 percent. Not saying that it is this amount. You know what I mean...

10. No Comment.

BONUS:
Trust me, you do not want to rob unless you are like fully maxed out with the best equipment and stuff. Else you know they aren't going to continue playing this game. Take my advice; I have played this before I got a new Iphone with a new account, people will take their revenge if you attack them or their city. The game keeps news of these events and they can come back at you any time because it is still in their history. Furthermore, people have become so addicted in this game that in one day after I have attacked and robbed them, they grew an army and took their revenge =_=|| Scary world, it is truly hard to forgive but who is going to forgive you after attacking their city and stealing their money?

I can not say that everything I say is right because everyone is different, good luck and happy gaming.