PDA

View Full Version : Spamming other people's Walls

Hank
04-18-2012, 02:03 AM
I just want to put it out there that you can no longer spam someones wall with gargage so that you will fall off their news feed and not get attacked/robbed anymore. This especially goes out to the forum member that just tried to do this to me. You will not get off of my news feed this way. Doing that just makes you look silly, weak and it lets me know that im OWNING you!! You should know better not to use this ancient underhanded tactic since you read the forums. I would expose you and post a picture if I knew how, but just know that you asked for these beatdowns, and YES, it will continue!!!...mwuahahahhaha!!!!

Dillinja
04-18-2012, 02:04 AM
Pics or lies

Hank
04-18-2012, 02:06 AM
Pics or lies

how do you insert pic?

Dillinja
04-18-2012, 02:08 AM
upload to photobucket and then get the link and if you look on the quick reply bit you will see a 'link' icon click on that an insert the photobucket link and you're done

CounterSniper
04-18-2012, 02:11 AM
Unfortunately spamming still works. The speed spamming has been fixed but if the spammer waits a couple minutes between each one they will build up like before. Of course you can just block them after the first two, which is what I do.

Hank
04-18-2012, 02:12 AM
----------------------------------------

mac daddy
04-18-2012, 02:21 AM
Unfortunately spamming still works. The speed spamming has been fixed but if the spammer waits a couple minutes between each one they will build up like before. Of course you can just block them after the first two, which is what I do.

Block them? How do you do that?

Dillinja
04-18-2012, 02:25 AM
press delete twice in succession and it should give you an option to block I believe

CounterSniper
04-18-2012, 02:26 AM
Block them? How do you do that?
From your comment wall you click the X On the top right of their posts and on the second one it will ask you if you want to block.

Dillinja
04-18-2012, 02:48 AM
There you go Hank...

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s463/itweet4meth/image-1.png

Hank
04-18-2012, 02:58 AM
thanks Dillinja
its good to see the scum in this game get exposed for what they are. Whats funny is that we had a war going on for a little bit, and i was beating her and robbing her every day, and she doesn't make much money so I got kinda bored and tried to call a truce. cause she kept trying to go after my nightclub. i asked her if she had had enough and told her if she left me alone it would be over but if she kept trying to rob me then I was gonna farm lock boxes from her non stop during the next event. She tried to act tough and said she wasn't gonna stop robbing me and that she always had way too many lock boxes anyway. Then wouldn't you know it the next day an event started!!! and ive been hitting her ever since. I call it poetic justice :) Spamming someones wall is so lame

Santa
04-18-2012, 04:00 AM
Spamming a wall? How does that clear a news feed?

Aid
04-18-2012, 04:09 AM
Spamming a wall? How does that clear a news feed?

Definitely not posting how to do that, don't want to encourage...

Hank
04-18-2012, 04:57 AM
Its taboo behavior santa, don't get invovled in that kinda stuff

Shoes
04-18-2012, 05:02 AM
I must be getting weak in my old age, not had a spammer hit me for ages, and i do my best to annoy ppl by repeatedly "visiting" them. Any tips how to get back in favour with the spammers???

Burn
04-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Rob-a-Rat Week will see the glorious return of wall abuse and news spam.

Alice
04-23-2012, 08:47 AM
I didn't notice this thread...yeah I'm the Alice

It's just a game and everyone got robbed, is it necessary to over-reacting like attacking every two hours and even post on my wall as "now you've learn the lesson"??

I'm a non-gold player and I know I won't beat you anyway, I'm done with TL soon and we'll still meet. Don't make me nuke all your defensive explosives.

Swifty
04-23-2012, 08:50 AM
I get attacked all the time but almost never by cool people like Alice.

I must be doing something wrong.

Alice
04-23-2012, 11:23 AM
I never called anyone "SCUM", let alone a forum member. People do spamming as well as robbing.

Oh, and I'm after your Gentlemen's Club, not Night Club. That's still a mission yet to be finished one day or another.

Take a look at my event log and you'll figure out that you never empty my ATMs, defensive explosive is the only thing I forgot to consider.

Let the war begin, as you asked for it.:cool:

Hank
04-23-2012, 02:15 PM
@alice, you act all sweet and innocent on here, but there truely is a reason you are called scum. you just admited that you are basically done with thug life. And I saw your mafia count! Ever heard of an R-A-T!!!! 499ers make my stomach turn. Go to 500 first, then we can talk. And you will never get my gentleman's clubs. My hookers are well taken care of, thank you. Further, you are not even strong enough to destroy any of my landmines, so Im not worried.

Dravak
04-23-2012, 02:28 PM
Just Spank her real good Hank , and rob her buildings lol :p ...
And make sure you the only one on her news feed ... she needs a good spanking !

What a good rivalry you got there lol , with a emo Girl hahahah .

Alice
04-23-2012, 02:31 PM
@alice, you act all sweet and innocent on here, but there truely is a reason you are called scum. you just admited that you are basically done with thug life. And I saw your mafia count! Ever heard of an R-A-T!!!! 499ers make my stomach turn. Go to 500 first, then we can talk. And you will never get my gentleman's clubs. My hookers are well taken care of, thank you. Further, you are not even strong enough to destroy any of my landmines, so Im not worried.

Are you sure about that? I've got the bank buster too.:cool:, you could add me 566 308 798 and check it out. Of course I won't let you stay for long

My Mafia is 455, not 499, and I don't reject any invitations. Yours are below 450 a week ago, so you were also a R-A-T by your definition.

Please don't use words like scum any more, that only destroys your reputation if there is any...

You're right I'm acting sweet and innocent and that's me like it or not.

Remember that non-gold players have a theoretical cap att around 60K with respect items, not to mention a bank buster bonus. If you don't spend more real money, you lose your land mine, if you do heavy spending, you lose your money, the choice is yours:o

QPR
04-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Seems to me hank is doing all the bullying by posting this silly thread

Dravak
04-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Hahha alice too bad I can't see you lol , or else I would have take the challenge on , don't mind to pump in another 1k
It is the reason pay2win games like these excist lol ...

It is to show who has the biggest ego and who can back up that ego or emo :p

Oh come on Hank dump in some money for satisfaction lol .

Hank
04-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Ive been at 510 for the longest, I would never add you. Anything under 500 is cowardly. I'm done with you here, you know where to find me. Come and get me. I made you say uncle once before, when you started spamming me and I've still got a whole case of whoop ass in my fridge so come and get some

Swifty
04-23-2012, 02:46 PM
@Hank

What level are you? I want to find you in the game.

Hank
04-23-2012, 02:47 PM
we are already freinds in game swifty. Im level 129

Swifty
04-23-2012, 02:48 PM
@Hank

Wow, I really need to cut back on the Absinthe and start paying more attention.

Alice
04-23-2012, 02:48 PM
Hahha alice too bad I can't see you lol , or else I would have take the challenge on

Sigh, I hate to act like this...just thought it will be more fun if I made Hank spend more real money, I'm sure funzio will be on my side on this, and they even gave me the bank buster!

jobadass
04-23-2012, 02:49 PM
wow. Could you guys go back to wall spamming?
You sound like an old married couple.
Hank and Alice, sittin in a tree...

Alice
04-23-2012, 02:52 PM
wow. Could you guys go back to wall spamming?
You sound like an old married couple.
Hank and Alice, sittin in a tree...

Jesus...What makes you think I'm human? Alice Margatroid belongs to the Race of Magician.:(

Dravak
04-23-2012, 02:53 PM
Sigh, I hate to act like this...just thought it will be more fun if I made Hank spend more real money, I'm sure funzio will be on my side on this, and they even gave me the bank buster!

He Alice stop apologising :p , you know you were a bad girl when you went wall spamming ;)

Bleh haven't gotten a good rivalry in a long time :( , am just jealous lol .
Last one ended too fast and when I went back he didn't even hit back .
So bleh even left all my money to rob :(

Alice
04-23-2012, 02:55 PM
He Alice stop apologising :p , you know you were a bad girl when you went wall spamming ;)

Bleh haven't gotten a good rivalry in a long time :( , am just jealous lol .
Last one ended too fast and when I went back he didn't even hit back .
So bleh even left all my money to rob :(

Really spamming is that bad? I consider it as a defense aganist gold-players.

Dravak
04-23-2012, 02:58 PM
No it is stupid to spam most goldspenders lol , then you are leaving behind a good reason to be farmed :p
Cause usually you are off the newsfeed fast with goldspenders , people attack for curiousity to see there items .
I hardly attack people back on my news feed anymore , unless it is red .
Then it is interesting to see how much we are willing to spent ... also gives more motivation to play hourly instead of 3-8 hours pickup .

Alice
04-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Then it is interesting to see how much we are willing to spent ... also gives more motivation to play hourly instead of 3-8 hours pickup .

I was always curious why you guys are willing to spend so much money but never mind...yeah that is a stupid move if it is not effective.

Pikachu
04-25-2012, 03:30 AM
Ok now WHY would u fight with players that have huge stats. Might as well say 'wow nice stats may I join u so there is one less powerful hitter on ur rival list.

Huge gold players are pretty rich irl. I'm sure it will not make any difference whether u robbing them will encourage them to "waste' more money.Their spending choice is entirely up to them.

And spamming is very very cowardly.

I'd rather suck up to a gold spender and try and mob up with him instead of spamming his wall...