PDA

View Full Version : Funzio please give me back my weapons!!!

cwracing
04-18-2012, 01:52 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my iphone 3g 4.2.1 and after reinstall my Loaded dice and Hardened shotgun are both gone. Its a pretty big hit on my attack and defense stats at the level im at right now not to mention every hit in that event was a cash hit to get the loaded dice. Im not sure about other weapons yet but im assuming the others gained in events may be affected as well.

CounterSniper
04-18-2012, 01:56 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my iphone 3g 4.2.1 and after reinstall my Loaded dice and Hardened shotgun are both gone. Its a pretty big hit on my attack and defense stats at the level im at right now not to mention every hit in that event was a cash hit to get the loaded dice. Im not sure about other weapons yet but im assuming the others gained in events may be affected as well.

Submit a ticket and they will fix it for you. No worries.

cwracing
04-18-2012, 01:57 AM
Noob question, how do I submit a ticket?

CounterSniper
04-18-2012, 02:00 AM
Noob question, how do I submit a ticket?

from your device menu click..........more>help>contact support

Explain what happened and they will look it over and help.

Funzio has excellent customer service

cwracing
04-18-2012, 02:01 AM
They reappeared after it froze and kicked me out while robbing. Guess they are back, still cant see my buildings though.........

CounterSniper
04-18-2012, 02:03 AM
They reappeared after it froze and kicked me out while robbing. Guess they are back, still cant see my buildings though.........

Follow the same clicks to submit a ticket about that. They will let you know if it's your device. You might need to upgrade to a newer one. If its fixable on their end they will fix it.

cwracing
04-18-2012, 02:05 AM
About the freezing thing?
It happens quite often, very annoying when you win an attack or robbery but dont get the chance to collect the winnings.

CounterSniper
04-18-2012, 02:08 AM
About the freezing thing?
It happens quite often, very annoying when you win an attack or robbery but dont get the chance to collect the winnings.

No, about the buildings, I personally think they aren't planning a patch for an older device like that but by submitting a ticket you can get their official response. I would say from experience that the freezing is also related to the device.

cwracing
04-18-2012, 02:17 AM
Hmmm, well that sucks. Im planning to get a new phone soon anyway but I dont want to rush the expense over a game......... even if it is an addicting one. Lol.

Santa
04-18-2012, 03:54 AM
Crashing is so annoying. Hopefully the devs can fix up something to stop them. :/