PDA

View Full Version : how does army equipment. hero equipment work?

xclusiv
04-17-2012, 11:48 PM
are both taken into battle how many of each can you have?

dudeman
04-17-2012, 11:52 PM
Each ally allows you to bring three units. Each unit can bring one weapon and one armor. I haven't seen any mention of a limit. In theory unlimited would make sense, considering the true limitation is how many units, weapons, and armor you can afford. Or loot. I don't really know. I'm going real slow in this game.

Leenzio
04-18-2012, 01:54 AM
Hero equipment are the only items you can use when battling monsters in the various areas. Your army can equip any items, both hero equipment and army equipment. Army equipment consists of items that your hero cannot use. For example, if I'm a warrior, army equipment would be filled with equipment suited for a mage or a rogue while hero equipment would be fitted for a warrior. If you want to equip your army, you can purchase from either the army equipment option or the hero equipment option. If you want to equip your hero, just look at the hero equipment option. I hope this helps!

Xira
04-18-2012, 04:18 AM
I am capped at level 50 at 450 units/armor/weapons. I know the cap is lower at lower levels, but all driven by number of allies.