PDA

View Full Version : L Fizzle - Map Glitch

Colonelbob
04-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Do we have any information on whether the map glitch has been solved? Many players have buildings which got bumped into no man's land and are stuck there.

Support merely closed the ticket saying they would look into it. Any ideas if a fix is in the works?

L Fizzle
04-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Do we have any information on whether the map glitch has been solved? Many players have buildings which got bumped into no man's land and are stuck there.

Support merely closed the ticket saying they would look into it. Any ideas if a fix is in the works?

I'll ask the guys....

Colonelbob
04-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Thx as always for helping us out.

-->FISH<--
04-17-2012, 10:42 PM
I have allies but they aren't showing up... new game I must have patients.

marebear
04-17-2012, 10:59 PM
Toggle for missions? I can't find the button to toggle on the arrows to see which missions I have already done.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 11:10 PM
Toggle for missions? I can't find the button to toggle on the arrows to see which missions I have already done.

There isn't an option. That part isn't like CC and MW. The items disappear off the map once you beat it.

allhaildiscordia
04-17-2012, 11:12 PM
You can just defeat the "cheapest" enemies again and again as long as they re-spawn to get the map completion rewards.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 11:18 PM
You can just defeat the "cheapest" enemies again and again as long as they re-spawn to get the map completion rewards.

Yep. Sometimes they disappear for me, but if they reappear you can do that.

Leenzio
04-18-2012, 01:49 AM
Some monsters don't spawn all the time. You can kill some monsters to make different monsters spawn.

marebear
04-18-2012, 04:00 AM
Thanks guys!! Wasn't sure if I was overlooking something obvious.

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 10:09 AM
The last I heard it was still being looked into by the engineering team.

hydrota
04-18-2012, 02:39 PM
It seems the longer it goes on, the less likely it would be fixed. Most poeple would leave some buildings out there and feel in there land with more buildings.. So the only solution then would be free land on whatever is still out there. I dont think that would happen.

a41
04-18-2012, 03:14 PM
It seems the longer it goes on, the less likely it would be fixed. Most poeple would leave some buildings out there and feel in there land with more buildings.. So the only solution then would be free land on whatever is still out there. I dont think that would happen.

Be patient and let them do their job. Unless you've actually paid them in some way, through buying gold for example, they technically have no obligation to do what they do. Stop whining, let them work on it, and just appreciate the fact they're working so hard on a free game.

hydrota
04-18-2012, 04:08 PM
i'm not whining, I was giving an opinion, I like it how it is. I instanty gained free land. I think its my job to buy the land that the out of bounds stuff is on too fix it.

Captian Awesome
04-18-2012, 09:48 PM
i'm not whining, I was giving an opinion, I like it how it is. I instanty gained free land. I think its my job to buy the land that the out of bounds stuff is on too fix it.

That's what I am doing. Slowly :) I am alternating between new space and 'nowhere land'
It's almost fixed through my own doing.