PDA

View Full Version : Support Bigflan in his attempt to get a turret operator!

Poopenshire
04-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Post your support to get Bigflan his turret operator. Be it because you want it or to stop seeing posts about it.

marebear
04-17-2012, 07:01 PM
If they make his turret guy, I will buy him an iTunes card so he can buy it.

bigflan
04-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Noo I think they will supply me with one t

Poopenshire
04-17-2012, 07:10 PM
We just want to stop seeing posts about it.

marebear
04-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Well if they don't hmu.

Warfiend
04-17-2012, 07:42 PM
I support Funzio dropping hints(but making no clear promises) that it might be coming out next week, every week going forward, and keeping that up for months before finally releasing it with high end stats and a special ability as an event prize that you can only get by getting all 10 event items.

And making BigFlan earn it the hard way, no freebie.

Because I'm cruel.

What?
04-17-2012, 07:50 PM
I'll only support it if bigflan provides us with a rough sketch of it here.

bigflan
04-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Hey guys it might not even become a unit right now it's at the developers hands they could chose not too but they would anyway cause it is a great idea and would give the des a break anyway if it does become an event unit I should get the 10 whatever's for free

Agent Orange
04-17-2012, 07:59 PM
What's a turret operator?

Hello Kitty
04-17-2012, 08:59 PM
I'll only support it if bigflan provides us with a rough sketch of it here.Ditto, it wasn't very clear from the description on another thread.

Pictures would be great Flan - are you meaning someone that opearates one of these?

http://www.aalhysterforklifts.com.au/index.php/about/blog-post/what_is_a_turret_truck_vna_basics_101

War Priest
04-17-2012, 09:13 PM

Haha, I know right. Bigflan you mean turret gunner..? Also, what gun..?

Hello Kitty
04-17-2012, 09:31 PM
I'll only support it if bigflan provides us with a rough sketch of it here.
Ditto, it wasn't very clear from the description on another thread.

Pictures would be great Flan - are you meaning someone that opearates one of these?

http://www.aalhysterforklifts.com.au/index.php/about/blog-post/what_is_a_turret_truck_vna_basics_101
Haha, I know right. Bigflan you mean turret gunner..? Also, what gun..?Flan, we need more info. Also, what is your attachment to this unit? Want to understand the significance and why this is a critical unit that will fill a void in our outfit.

Tate
04-18-2012, 01:18 AM
Flan, we need more info. Also, what is your attachment to this unit? Want to understand the significance and why this is a critical unit that will fill a void in our outfit.

It doesn't look like he's prepared to answer you HK, which should come as no surprise.
He just got on a rant about it and we all enabled him! Although, I would love to see a picture too...