PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice...

TrixieRN
04-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Looking for advice as to how to deal with a player that keeps attacking. Refuses to become my ally. I deleted all of my allies down to fifty, plus laid low so that she would level up. She still is attacking pretty much every few hours. The good news is, she is not getting the loot she was before. I just don't know how to get her to stop. Asked politely, but that got me a foul worded response. I would not care if it was me playing, but it is my eleven year old nephew playing on my phone. Any ideas would be appreciated....

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 07:01 PM
1) Don't level anymore until he levels beyond you
2) Drop ally count, you may just drop under his radar
3) Remember, the person probably has you in his/her newsfeed. Just wait it out by following steps 1 and 2. You will eventually disappear from his/her newsfeed.

TrixieRN
04-17-2012, 07:04 PM
She did level beyond me, by three levels now. Also dropped from over two hundred allies to just fifty.

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 07:09 PM
She did level beyond me, by three levels now. Also dropped from over two hundred allies to just fifty.

give it time. You are still in the persons newsfeed which means she can stick click attack/revenge. Just a bit more and she should lose you in her newsfeed. I'll edit my last post and summarize this

marebear
04-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Guilt em. Tell them their beating the snot out of an eleven year old.

TrixieRN
04-17-2012, 07:18 PM
I tried that Mary - that was when she told me it was a game - but she used some seriously unlady like language. Not good for an eleven year old to see in type. LOL...she is a treasure! Thanks for the advice all...

Freekizh
04-17-2012, 08:08 PM
What does she use to attack you with? Any particular Land, air or sea units?

Agent Orange
04-17-2012, 08:31 PM
I tried that Mary - that was when she told me it was a game - but she used some seriously unlady like language. Not good for an eleven year old to see in type. LOL...she is a treasure! Thanks for the advice all...

You might contact the devs, I don't think there is an age limitation to the game and explain that their postings on your wall are extremely offensive. Maybe the devs can do something, if I recall they can suspend a player for something like that. Don't give them fair warning just let them get nuked for a day or two.

Also analyze their inventory and target their high cost valour units with defensive units.

henri
04-18-2012, 12:23 AM
Actually this game is really not suitable for young kids. bullies are bound to be many. they either abuse you verbally or by harassing you with hits & raids. This treatment will get more intense when you reach above level 100 where you meet the baddest & strongest ones, some operate in teams, there are no ways you can beat or overtake them.

So my advice to you & those who may want to think twice before continuing this game only to realise how much time & effort have been spent are only to be rewarded with more unpleasant experience.

Thunder Child
04-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Actually this game is really not suitable for young kids. bullies are bound to be many. they either abuse you verbally or by harassing you with hits & raids. This treatment will get more intense when you reach above level 100 where you meet the baddest & strongest ones, some operate in teams, there are no ways you can beat or overtake them.

So my advice to you & those who may want to think twice before continuing this game only to realise how much time & effort have been spent are only to be rewarded with more unpleasant experience.
Never give in to bullies or give up because of them. Instead, find a way to deal with them or stay out of their way. Here ends the first lesson! Should've been a (war) priest....

RedLabit
04-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Well... there's a saying, can't handle the heat... get out of the kitchen.

Jp lfs
04-18-2012, 09:16 AM
To get off of the news feed more quickly, you can post repeatedly to their wall. I suggest about once every 15 minutes or so, so you don't get flagged or blocked. Just a single letter is enough, usually. After a couple hours, it might push you down far enough. But remember, if you are on their news feed, it is because you attacked or raided them... so this is a part of the game. Although I completely disapprove of bullying and posting profanity.