PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Age For iOS is Released!!!

Ghost818
04-17-2012, 06:28 PM
http://itunes.apple.com/app/kingdom-age/id483011479?mt=8

That's the download link enjoy folks!!

enahs1
04-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Thanks so much Ghost

Boom
04-17-2012, 06:37 PM
There's also an iOS forum :)

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 06:37 PM
You live in Southern California and found it on your phone? Im searching and see nothing. Can I just download that to my Mac, then transfer it over to my iPhone 3gs?

Brent
04-17-2012, 06:39 PM
i've already had Kingdom Age for over a week or more now on my iPod

Ghost818
04-17-2012, 06:43 PM
You live in Southern California and found it on your phone? Im searching and see nothing. Can I just download that to my Mac, then transfer it over to my iPhone 3gs?
I just downloaded it on my other device with no problems, maybe give it some time?

Also, I don't know if you can't find it in the app store use the link I gave.

CounterSniper
04-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Im east coast and i got nothing

Walter
04-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Any idea if Tapjoy will run a deal, gold for Kingdom Age?

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 06:54 PM
I just downloaded it on my other device with no problems, maybe give it some time?

Also, I don't know if you can't find it in the app store use the link I gave.

I just followed your linked after i posted in here, started the download on my mac and then it somehow connected to my phone wirelessly (i don't have iCloud) and started the download on it. COOL!

Boom
04-17-2012, 06:55 PM
Guys what do u pick? Warrior, wizard, or rogue? Like what's the best one? Like tycoon is best in cc and I think UK is best in MW, what is best in KA?

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 06:57 PM
The game won't open. just finished downloading. while uploading the screen goes black, and then crashes... RATS

Ghost818
I am a level 35 Warrior, class has no benefit IMO.

I suggest give it a little time it was litterally released less than an hour ago :)

mnju_03
I can't do it... I can't! CC is enough, it's even too much for me! lol

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Guys what do u pick? Warrior, wizard, or rogue? Like what's the best one? Like tycoon is best in cc and I think UK is best in MW, what is best in KA?

was LITERALLY typing this in too while it was loading. but then it crashed. and then crashed again... and again..

Boom
04-17-2012, 07:00 PM
What does wiz warrior and rogue do?

Ghost818
04-17-2012, 07:03 PM
I downloaded the game a while ago, so I dont remember of there is even a class benefit. If I remember correctly its just what you prefer.

allhaildiscordia
04-17-2012, 07:16 PM
I have been beta testing this, legitimately, for a couple weeks now. Stats of loot are very balanced to the point of being downright boring. Can't really calculate time to complete areas since that is variable based on hero strength stat. Rewards for completing areas are pretty crap. A 4/3 for complete the first area to Level 5 - you'd probably be level 10 by then at which point that 4/3 unit is doing nothing for you.

Oh, and "fictional" loot drops for bosses. Yeah, loot drops that do nothing. Thanks.

Ghost818
04-17-2012, 07:22 PM
I have been beta testing this, legitimately, for a couple weeks now. Stats of loot are very balanced to the point of being downright boring. Can't really calculate time to complete areas since that is variable based on hero strength stat. Rewards for completing areas are pretty crap. A 4/3 for complete the first area to Level 5 - you'd probably be level 10 by then at which point that 4/3 unit is doing nothing for you.

Oh, and "fictional" loot drops for bosses. Yeah, loot drops that do nothing. Thanks.
What I did for the loot imbalance was not follow the story line and instead go to the furthest map possible to get the good loot so I did more damage with the carnifex sword/field plate combo, made life alot easier, for mastering a map i got a skill point at 5 if I'm not mistaken. However i checked your inventory and it doesn't have much loot, maybe checked wrong account?

Leenzio
04-17-2012, 07:28 PM
was LITERALLY typing this in too while it was loading. but then it crashed. and then crashed again... and again..

We are looking into it right now. Please be patient. Thank you.

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 07:30 PM
We are looking into it right now. Please be patient. Thank you.

wait? who r u? an employee? it doesn't title u as that...

mnju_03
04-17-2012, 07:32 PM
wait? who r u? an employee? it doesn't title u as that...

That's actually the 2nd time I've seen that happen now...

Ghost818
04-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Same here, another with a Nicole or something like if I'm not mistaken.

mnju_03
04-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Same here, another with a Nicole or something like if I'm not mistaken.

Just a reminder to treat everyone evenly and respectfully...never know who you are talking to, real life or interwebs....

Ghost818
04-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Just a reminder to treat everyone evenly and respectfully...never know who you are talking to, real life or interwebs....

I'm sorry did I say something?

mnju_03
04-17-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm sorry did I say something?

You dropped my cd...

No? I don't know... I was just saying. Come at me bro!

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 07:51 PM
hahahah the ringer... love it. but its actually "you scratched my cd..."

"you picked it up IN CLEAR DAYLIGHT, and scratched it."

OT! OT!! CHIEFER FOR MODERATOR

mnju_03
04-17-2012, 07:52 PM
hahahah the ringer... love it. but its actually "you scratched my cd..."

OT! OT!! CHIEFER FOR MODERATOR

That's my que... lol

Ghost818
04-17-2012, 08:12 PM
You dropped my cd...

No? I don't know... I was just saying. Come at me bro!

Don't mess with me bro I got a hind ship and I'll tell burn to rob you while you take a dump!

Now let's get back on the topic strictly kingdom age downloads and questions. Please thanks.

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Don't mess with me bro I got a hind ship and I'll tell burn to rob you while you take a dump!

Now let's get back on the topic strictly kingdom age downloads and questions. Please thanks.

FunzioMike PMed noticed my post in here on crashing. I told him all the details. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. i wanna playyyyy

allhaildiscordia
04-17-2012, 08:28 PM
I'd like a response on why beta testers were encouraged to cheat while the game was released (and being played with real money) in Canada.

Nudie
04-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Do you get a special item in CC if you install KA? I remember in MW they sent out a flyer to that effect.

Nicholost
04-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Downloaded and testing it. Chose wizard, same game name as CC. Those who know what that is, attack!

Ghost818
04-17-2012, 09:07 PM
I'd like a response on why beta testers were encouraged to cheat while the game was released (and being played with real money) in Canada.

Could you further elaborate on what you mean by encouraged to cheat? And read your PM

rareay84
04-17-2012, 09:59 PM
woot I tells 'ya, woot!

xclusiv
04-17-2012, 11:47 PM
just downloaded

erik
04-18-2012, 12:01 AM
Very interesting! I second Nudies question about the CC weapon for hitting lvl 3. Anyone seeing this in the US download yet?

Santa
04-18-2012, 03:39 AM
Rogue! Rogue's are good in skyrim... :)

So does this mean the hardened shotgun is available on the east coast?

Bala82
04-18-2012, 04:02 AM
Any idea when this or modern war will added to android ?

silverbackspur
04-18-2012, 05:16 AM
Anyone no when it's out in the uk

silverbackspur
04-18-2012, 05:27 AM
Never mind found it.

Sasha54
04-18-2012, 07:02 AM
Very interesting! I second Nudies question about the CC weapon for hitting lvl 3. Anyone seeing this in the US download yet?

Good question - I would be interested in hearing the answer because I downloaded it early last week since it was available up here. Didn't get the weapon and after numerous questions (unanswered) to Funzio I have blown the game off.

And miss Fizzley won't answer questions on that point either - Oh sorry - I mean L Fizzle......

very unfair to those of us who had access to download and did so based on information that the gun was coming - BabyT started that original thread.

And also VERY unfair if US players get it and we don't.

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 10:14 AM
Good question - I would be interested in hearing the answer because I downloaded it early last week since it was available up here. Didn't get the weapon and after numerous questions (unanswered) to Funzio I have blown the game off.

And miss Fizzley won't answer questions on that point either - Oh sorry - I mean L Fizzle......

very unfair to those of us who had access to download and did so based on information that the gun was coming - BabyT started that original thread.

And also VERY unfair if US players get it and we don't.

You never asked me! Please write to support@funzio.com and open a ticket if you think you should have gotten it.

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 10:18 AM
L Fizzle, I kinda posted in the Announcements section, so I'm assuming I wont get an answer there, The "New Stuff" is it meant to be a variation of my Event Thread?

dudeman
04-18-2012, 10:21 AM
You never asked me! Please write to support@funzio.com and open a ticket if you think you should have gotten it.

They just say you reached level three before the offer was available and as a result are ineligible.

Total BS. It's insulting and disrespectful to treat paying customers in such a manner. I was allowed to pay for a Hardened Shotgun, but I am being denied the free Hardened Shotgun that I rightly earned.

This is the reply I got from support regarding this issue:

Hello ****,

Thanks for the message. Unfortunately you reached level 3 in Kingdom Age prior to this offer being released and so are ineligible to receive the shotgun. I apologize for any confusion caused.

Regards,

Real nice. I found out about the offer on the Funzio forum before I even started the tutorial. Blatant lies are not appreciated.

:mad:

Sasha54
04-18-2012, 10:39 AM

Umm - yes I did - yesterday!

Which you have now read and replied to with the same message about contacting support - which I did - prior to yesterday.

I guess I'll wait to see what response I get - hope I don't get the same one as dudeman did - because I'm not "confused" at all - just PO'd about this whole shmozzle!!

kaz
04-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Sorry for the annoying question, but NOW there’s an offer to reach level 3 in Kingdom Age, or I should wait until I get the message when I start the game?
BTW, I'm not from the US.

Vile Lynn
04-18-2012, 10:47 AM
<confused, but heard/read about the item... been waiting for KA like a need another game to play, heh.

Should we wait for the "get to lvl3" item? Or can we get it now?

Grubs
04-18-2012, 11:07 AM
182-775-163 my aliance code

i cant seem to find or use ios forum... i registered from my phone but it wasnt registered on this site

sez
04-18-2012, 11:12 AM
<confused, but heard/read about the item... been waiting for KA like a need another game to play, heh.

Should we wait for the "get to lvl3" item? Or can we get it now?

I would wait V if you want the weapon in CC. I am waiting anyway.

dudeman
04-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Umm - yes I did - yesterday!

Which you have now read and replied to with the same message about contacting support - which I did - prior to yesterday.

I guess I'll wait to see what response I get - hope I don't get the same one as dudeman did - because I'm not "confused" at all - just PO'd about this whole shmozzle!!

Yeah, there's only one thing that is confusing me right now. My past experience with support has been nothing but positive. Why the sudden 180?

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 11:19 AM
I assume its because of all the "extra" hard work compared to before, now they have 1 new game across 2 different platforms (google+ KA and iOS KA) and introduced CC on Android. To think of it, just my email count I've had with the staff is enough to make someone go crazy they might be a tad burned out.

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Real nice. I found out about the offer on the Funzio forum before I even started the tutorial. Blatant lies are not appreciated.

:mad:

You found out about an offer that had already ended. This happens a lot of the time with offers, people keep posting about them on the forums even after they've expired. We occasionally get e-mails from people asking about events that expired a year ago.

dudeman
04-18-2012, 11:24 AM
You found out about an offer that had already ended. This happens a lot of the time with offers, people keep posting about them on the forums even after they've expired. We occasionally get e-mails from people asking about events that expired a year ago.

This offer ended before Kingdom Age iOS was released in the US?

Somebody has some explaining to do, and I would appreciate an explanation with some clarification rather than one that muddies the waters.

dudeman
04-18-2012, 11:27 AM

This is the response I got from support:

Thanks for the message. Unfortunately you reached level 3 in Kingdom Age prior to this offer being released and so are ineligible to receive the shotgun. I apologize for any confusion caused.

So in summary, I completed an offer prior to it being available that I heard about after it expired, but I did not complete the offer until after I heard about it.

How on earth does that make sense?

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 11:32 AM
This offer ended before Kingdom Age iOS was released in the US?

Somebody has some explaining to do, and I would appreciate an explanation with some clarification rather than one that muddies the waters.

Yes, that is exactly right. That offer ended before KAiOS was out in the US. There will likely be a new offer in the very near future.

Fig Oni
04-18-2012, 11:33 AM
This is a very confusing discussion going on within the thread.

So the only question I would like to know is,

Has the hardened shotgun offer, for installing and playing kingdom age to level 3 ended???

Maniaxe
04-18-2012, 11:34 AM
Ohh so all the players in Canada who never got the offer and have had the game for awhile are wrong AND all the players in the US who just got the game are all wrong.
I think I finally figured it all out, what happens is that we are all wrong and Funzio is right. No matter what.
And we will never get a straight answer. Thanks for clearing that up.

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 11:41 AM
This is a very confusing discussion going on within the thread.

So the only question I would like to know is,

Has the hardened shotgun offer, for installing and playing kingdom age to level 3 ended???

Yes. The offer is over. There may be another offer soon.

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Ohh so all the players in Canada who never got the offer and have had the game for awhile are wrong AND all the players in the US who just got the game are all wrong.
I think I finally figured it all out, what happens is that we are all wrong and Funzio is right. No matter what.
And we will never get a straight answer. Thanks for clearing that up.

If you were in the limited release and did not get the item it is likely because you were above level 3 by the time we turned the offer on. The offer was not turned on day 1.

If you only started playing the game after the cross promotion started and did not receive the item, please feel free to contact support using the in-game contact button.

dudeman
04-18-2012, 11:46 AM
Yes, that is exactly right. That offer ended before KAiOS was out in the US. There will likely be a new offer in the very near future.

So in summary, I completed an offer prior to it being available that I heard about after it expired, but I did not complete the offer until after I heard about it.

How on earth does that make sense?

In what universe is it possible for me to hear about an offer, complete the offer, be told I completed the offer before I was eligible, and then be told that I heard about it after it expired?

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Have you been playing since before yesterday?

dudeman
04-18-2012, 11:56 AM
I've been "playing" since just after April 5th.

There was an offer on Tapjoy to get 24 gold in CC for downloading Kingdom Age, so I downloaded and ran it. I was busy with CC at the time so I got to the "class selection" screen and shut down the app (KA). I later heard on the forum that there was an offer, so I waited to see if I would get an in game notification.

I didn't get one, but I don't always get in game notifications for things like that so I figured it was normal. I then opened KA chose the Mage class, and reached level 3+.

I even spotted a couple bugs in the process and promptly reported them as they related to gems. I thought Funzio might like to know ASAP if something was amiss with the real money system. I received a reply (from Mady M, on April 13th) and an invitation to testflight as a result of my feedback.

Dreno33
04-18-2012, 11:57 AM
Have you been playing since before yesterday?

CC Mark idk if you read the post I made earlier in here, but i CAN NOT open the app (never even started yet). just goes black when loading then to my home screen. FunzioMike PMed and I explained in further details, but no response back. THEN it started doing the same to my CC and MW apps (going black and crashing while loading) I finally got CC to open on the 5th try and MW just opened when I tried an hour later. Just so you are now informed. I really want to play KA but it won't work!

Also, did you get the chance to read my PM question sent yesterday?

dudeman
04-18-2012, 12:04 PM
I am unable to comprehend how I was able to complete the Hardened Shotgun offer both before and after the period of eligibility. I heard about and then completed the offer, which apparently I completed too soon, but I heard about it after it expired.

If that statement makes sense to anyone would you please care to enlighten me?

sez
04-18-2012, 12:10 PM
I am unable to comprehend how I was able to complete the Hardened Shotgun offer both before and after the period of eligibility. I heard about and then completed the offer, which apparently I completed too soon, but I heard about it after it expired.

If that statement makes sense to anyone would you please care to enlighten me?

Dudeman I believe there WAS NO OFFER yet for us United States gamers. Babytway is in Canada and I believe the other member is in Canada also.

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 12:16 PM
So you played on Testflight? Then you were likely in a beta build, but I can check. What is your invite code? You can PM it to me if you want.

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Dreno, you'll need to contact support with your invite codes and device specifications.

dudeman
04-18-2012, 12:22 PM
No, I was not playing beta as far as I know, and I was not doing test flight (I still have yet to accept the invitation).

@sez, I live in Canada.

CCMark, I pulled this number from the player ID section in one of the emails I sent. It should be the right one. 893 386 375

I don't need to PM it, it makes no difference to me who has or knows my KAID.

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Still going to need your invite code to check your information.

Dreno33
04-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Dreno, you'll need to contact support with your invite codes and device specifications.

for my PM i sent you or for the KA crashing?
If for KA crashing, idk my invite code. Never has it been opened to play. only crashes

dudeman
04-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Still going to need your invite code to check your information.

Edited that in while you were posting.

sez
04-18-2012, 12:27 PM
No, I was not playing beta as far as I know, and I was not doing test flight (I still have yet to accept the invitation).

@sez, I live in Canada.

CCMark, I pulled this number from the player ID section in one of the emails I sent. It should be the right one. 893 386 375

I don't need to PM it, it makes no difference to me who has or knows my KAID.

Oh HAHA well in that case...Throw another shrimp on the barbie mate! j/k

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 12:30 PM
for my PM i sent you or for the KA crashing?
If for KA crashing, idk my invite code. Never has it been opened to play. only crashes

For the crashing. If you don't know your invite code, you can pull your UDID.

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 12:37 PM
Edited that in while you were posting.

And what's your CC invite code?

Sasha54
04-18-2012, 12:37 PM

Mark - I was also playing since around 10th of the month - not in Beta and not using Testflight - don't even know what that is.

I downloaded thru the app store - I did send a ticket last week with no response so I've deleted the app from my IPod.

The game was fully available to us in Canada - and even had an upgrade during the time that I played it..............

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 12:38 PM
Mark - I was also playing since around 10th of the month - not in Beta and not using Testflight - don't even know what that is.

I downloaded thru the app store - I did send a ticket last week with no response so I've deleted the app from my IPod.

The game was fully available to us in Canada - and even had an upgrade during the time that I played it..............

Where did you send the ticket? What e-mail address did you use? I can pull up the ticket in our history and see what happened.

Dreno33
04-18-2012, 12:46 PM
For the crashing. If you don't know your invite code, you can pull your UDID.

ok will do that when I get home.

Should I assume no to the PM? I'm just wondering.. (sorry its a bit OT to this thread)

dudeman
04-18-2012, 12:49 PM
And what's your CC invite code?

881 516 237

Fig Oni
04-18-2012, 12:53 PM
@dudeman

With past experience, just grit your teeth and move on.

Swifty
04-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Sweet thread.

I almost suffered incontinence at several points.

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 01:15 PM
Okay, did some investigation. Here's what happened:

The way the cross-promotion was set up made it available for new installs only. You installed on the 5th, before the promotion (it started on the 11th at 5pm-ish), but you hit level 3 on the 11th at about 11:31pm. In my eyes you qualify, so I've given you the item.

We're working on making the cross-promotion information more clear. Just a warning, if you do not see the cross-promotion popup in your game it is entirely possible you do not qualify.

sez
04-18-2012, 01:22 PM

The way the cross-promotion was set up made it available for new installs only. You installed on the 5th, before the promotion (it started on the 11th at 5pm-ish), but you hit level 3 on the 11th at about 11:31pm. In my eyes you qualify, so I've given you the item.

We're working on making the cross-promotion information more clear. Just a warning, if you do not see the cross-promotion popup in your game it is entirely possible you do not qualify.

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the info brother, I am ok with not getting the Shotgun since it really won't help me that much anyway. I've been looking forward to playing KA but was waiting to see that it was up and "Officialy" released in the U.S. Going by your post that means it is "Officialy" for us Yankees now?

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Sez, yes it is.

Nicholost
04-18-2012, 01:27 PM

A clarification for us US KA and CC users: Currently, there is no CC promotion that rewards CC users with a special item after downloading and taking KA to level 3, but there might be one in the future, correct? What happens if a CC user has already downloaded KA? What if they have already taken KA to level 3 or beyond? Are they still eligible for the promotion when it is released to CC?

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 01:38 PM
Dudeman, lets keep Testflight and co's information on the lowlow.

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 01:41 PM
A clarification for us US KA and CC users: Currently, there is no CC promotion that rewards CC users with a special item after downloading and taking KA to level 3, but there might be one in the future, correct? What happens if a CC user has already downloaded KA? What if they have already taken KA to level 3 or beyond? Are they still eligible for the promotion when it is released to CC?

If you have already installed but have not met the level goal you should be able to get the item in the next promo. If you are already beyond the level goal you will not get the item.

dudeman
04-18-2012, 01:43 PM

Wow, sounds like a few confusing things happened simultaneously and on both ends. Thanks for looking into it and clearing it up though, I do appreciate it. Hopefully I wasn't rude or offensive, it is difficult to convey frustration in writing.

So if/when the US offer is released, everyone now gets something better than a Hardened Shotgun, correct? :p I kid. Let's move on.

I'm pretty well camping in KA. Stopped at level 10 (just messing about got me there pretty easily), focusing on economy now. If I have cash to spare I buy equipment or units, but that doesn't happen much. I'm hoping I stopped at a low enough level that most peole will pass on by and not camp my kingdom. Not too many other level 10s with economies over 1000 yet.

Fig Oni
04-18-2012, 02:00 PM
If you have already installed but have not met the level goal you should be able to get the item in the next promo. If you are already beyond the level goal you will not get the item.

This to me must be what it sounds like when a hardened shotgun is fired, now they tell us.

This is the story morning glory.

Game has been officially released on the app store universally.
If you downloaded kingdom age and played it beyond level 3 & no KA pop up showed prior on crime city.
You end up with no weapon in inventory, if and when you decide to do a promotion.

P.S Just deleted the game before I reached level 3 an hour ago, lucky.
How long we need to wait for the next promo.

Nicholost
04-18-2012, 02:04 PM

Got lucky on this one. Camped at level 2 and building my economy. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/banana.gif

Ghost818
04-18-2012, 02:20 PM
Wow, sounds like a few confusing things happened simultaneously and on both ends. Thanks for looking into it and clearing it up though, I do appreciate it. Hopefully I wasn't rude or offensive, it is difficult to convey frustration in writing.

So if/when the US offer is released, everyone now gets something better than a Hardened Shotgun, correct? :p I kid. Let's move on.

I'm pretty well camping in KA. Stopped at level 10 (just messing about got me there pretty easily), focusing on economy now. If I have cash to spare I buy equipment or units, but that doesn't happen much. I'm hoping I stopped at a low enough level that most peole will pass on by and not camp my kingdom. Not too many other level 10s with economies over 1000 yet.

Try getting to level 35 with 100 allies, then getting hit all day by the same guy, cause me and 2 other guys are the only ones that show up in his rivals list -_-

rareay84
04-18-2012, 02:21 PM
Camping at 4. That way I can bake bread and store grain.

Sasha54
04-18-2012, 02:32 PM
Where did you send the ticket? What e-mail address did you use? I can pull up the ticket in our history and see what happened.

I have pm'd you with information

allhaildiscordia
04-18-2012, 04:56 PM
So why was the game released to paying customers in Canda while beta testers were playing on the same server and encouraged to cheat?

Crime City Mark
04-18-2012, 07:47 PM
So why was the game released to paying customers in Canda while beta testers were playing on the same server and encouraged to cheat?

Who was encouraged to cheat?

erik
04-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Anyone know if you gain exp for being attacked and winning? Could put a damper on camping at 2!

CounterSniper
04-18-2012, 08:36 PM
Anyone know if you gain exp for being attacked and winning? Could put a damper on camping at 2!

Yes, you do indeed gain exp when being attacked and winning, I've never seen more than 3 points per but never dilligently tracked it either.

allhaildiscordia
04-18-2012, 09:22 PM
Who was encouraged to cheat?
Beta testers.