PDA

View Full Version : what are your fondest memories of CC?

jobadass
04-17-2012, 06:27 PM
Mine would have to be:
1: Farming the crap out of M4s
2: Being at level 80 something and getting attacked by people 30-100 levels ahead of me. All the while wondering "Why?"

#1 helped me fend off a lot of #2

Now that the gun is gone, and I can't see anyone more than 5 levels below me, I think it's a far different game, and a lot less interesting

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 06:35 PM
I started playing CC (my old account) in February. I loved following the goals and doing the storyline. But HATED losing fights lol. I sc****d by with very good stats without the knowledge of the forums b/c of most of my SP till lvl 18 in attack and defense. looked online of tips. couldn't find any, then typed in guides. which actually linked me to Syn's best of the best(: then i joined early march.

1) First was storyline
2) Then was trying to be the best I could be (win/loss ratio and economy)

Therefore, started over, with all new knowledge to y advantage :D

Boom
04-17-2012, 06:43 PM
Getting the 10th DP

mnju_03
04-17-2012, 06:43 PM
I lurked the forums since I installed the game.. I thought the M4 was the carbine as they look alike, to me...
So I farmed the carbine at junkyard...By the time I found out I was able to get to 267 before it was nerfed.

I didn't update my game for the first event due to a thread I saw saying how it harmed the chances of M4 drops.
By doing that I lost out on the event, both first ones.....and only got to 267, which isn't bad...not 500 though.

Wait, these aren't fond memories at all....

Ok I got it! Meeting and being apart of this great community is my fondest memory!

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 06:50 PM
...I sc****d by with very good stats...

lmao... they bleeped out "scraaapped" b/c it said r@p3 in the middle of it. vehh-dee in-terrr-eh-stingg..

Coco c
04-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Now we have Politically Correct bots editing our posts instead of real people. I'm with you Jobadass. I still remember the thrill when that first brown bag popped out with the M4 A1 in it.......Ah, the good old days.....

CounterSniper
04-17-2012, 09:23 PM
My first 300k attack!

My first succesful rock cafe robbery 30 seconds after reaching that level.

The first time I robbed every building in a guys hood and attacked him ten times. Total Carnage

My first hateful wall post calling me a muther f'r and the many that followed.

Getting the Golden Chaingun, Golden Grenade Launcher & the Giant all at the same time.

allhaildiscordia
04-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Completing the 100 consequtive fights against 500
mafia goal

Nicholost
04-17-2012, 10:07 PM
When I hit $100k/hr. That's been a personal goal since about level 50 or so. I achieved it on Monday.

emcee
04-17-2012, 10:30 PM
1. Farming the first M4.

2. Building 2 night clubs at level 8.

3. First and only hate comment:
"What an ****** u r we work for the money and u cheat and bye gold and other ******!!!!"
Makes me chuckle how wrong he was and how he would react now with the recent glitch. Plus the spelling and profanity (leave it up to my imagination) is comedy gold.

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 10:52 PM
1. Farming the first M4.

2. Building 2 night clubs at level 8.

3. First and only hate comment:
"What an ****** u r we work for the money and u cheat and bye gold and other ******!!!!"
Makes me chuckle how wrong he was and how he would react now with the recent glitch. Plus the spelling and profanity (leave it up to my imagination) is comedy gold.

How did you not level up beyond 8 before the NC purchases? I have leveled up to 8 just from being attacked and winning.

mac daddy
04-18-2012, 02:45 AM
1. Farming M4s... best part of the game for me.

2. Finding the forum and getting schooled.

3. Tramp Stamp... helped elevate the game to a science.

emcee
04-18-2012, 02:56 AM
How did you not level up beyond 8 before the NC purchases? I have leveled up to 8 just from being attacked and winning.

It's all in my tortoise guide.

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 02:57 AM
He's that good.... Kinda like the TNMT but better, he has guns.

Burn
04-18-2012, 03:21 AM
Rat Catching.

The week that many of us clubbed together and handed out some beatings to anyone with 499 mob.

The threads here on the forum. 499 lurkers logging in to the forum just to whine and cry. The posts on the walls. JoeyCool becoming a crazed killer. Members of both Indians and Karma Crew becoming temporary Rat Catchers. The rumour that Fat Rats are waiting for me at the high levels to get revenge.

It's all golden :D

Dillinja
04-18-2012, 04:14 AM
Camping on an irritating rival's hood for long enough to make them sell everything and quit the game.
always an enjoyable and rewarding experience....

Burn
04-18-2012, 04:17 AM
lol, pure evil

Bala82
04-18-2012, 04:27 AM
Camping on an irritating rival's hood for long enough to make them sell everything and quit the game.
always an enjoyable and rewarding experience....

How long did that take ?

Dillinja
04-18-2012, 04:33 AM
about a week, it was on lower levels. Kept getting cheesed off with stupid comments on my wall, so I decided to do something about it.

I have the luxury of working in my own office so I can have the game on all day.Soon I got offered a truce,then got an offer to ally up and finally he sold everything but defence buildings, so just kept on hitting him as soon as time would allow.

Soon they were gone and a very curt message left on my wall saying how I had ruined his gaming experience and if I was happy now...I replied not until you quit real life too

Ah well such is life

Jill
04-18-2012, 07:34 AM
Getting my 1st MA and the 345 that followed, loved the farming element of the game when the crop was worthwhile.

Joining the forum and having some really good advise from some very good friends (they know who they are) thanks you guys.

Finally CounterSnipers one and two liners that just cracks me up, love his sense of humour

CounterSniper
04-18-2012, 07:39 AM
Finally CounterSnipers one and two liners that just cracks me up, love his sense of humour

Thx Jill, you're a sweetheart and lighten my day when you're here.

Apparently some people don't get me. Oh well

sez
04-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Rat Catching.

The week that many of us clubbed together and handed out some beatings to anyone with 499 mob.

The threads here on the forum. 499 lurkers logging in to the forum just to whine and cry. The posts on the walls. JoeyCool becoming a crazed killer. Members of both Indians and Karma Crew becoming temporary Rat Catchers. The rumour that Fat Rats are waiting for me at the high levels to get revenge.

It's all golden :D

LOL, I was just letting you know since you are a fellow forum member and IMO a good guy/gamer. They dont have 499 mafia. I'll pm you.

Burn
04-18-2012, 08:18 AM
Yeah do that pls. Curious as to who these 'scarey men' are.

<3 Hz
04-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Sexy avatars from JJ lol