PDA

View Full Version : Switching two devices/accounts

Ramshutu
04-17-2012, 03:17 PM
I know I can transfer an account over to a new device, but I'm currently playing on two different accounts (4 if you include MW). As i can get internet on my iPod whilst at work, i was wondering whether it was possible, using the transfer mechanism to switch my iPad to my iPod account and vice versa. I wanted to check before I tried, just in case loose an account and have to resort to whining in the artist formerly known as the technical forum.

Giedrius
04-17-2012, 04:16 PM
I'm getting IPad next week and would like to play same accaunt on both devices. iPad then I'm home and iPhone then I'm out. Any chance to do it? L Fizzle if not can you make it possible ?

Euchred
04-17-2012, 08:08 PM
I'm getting IPad next week and would like to play same accaunt on both devices. iPad then I'm home and iPhone then I'm out. Any chance to do it? L Fizzle if not can you make it possible ?

I'm certain this isn't possible unless you transfer back and forth which gets tiresome.

@Ramshutu you need a third device to do what you what your planning, I'm pretty sure swapping games with only two devices causes you to lose one. I've switched my 2 accounts around by using 3 devices but otherwise it's not possible.