PDA

View Full Version : No Skill Points for New Level Gained

Nova Shade
04-17-2012, 12:33 PM
I thought you get skill points for each level... Is this true, because I have gained a few levels here and there and never got 3 points to use for each? Some levels I get three others I don't. :confused:

DenZ1
04-17-2012, 12:37 PM
I thought you get skill points for each level... Is this true, because I have gained a few levels here and there and never got 3 points to use for each? Some levels I get three others I don't. :confused:

I had same issue. Submitted a ticket and haven't heard back in more then a week. I'm had it on my Android phone.

sexkitteh
04-17-2012, 12:53 PM

Skill points are random... :rolleyes:

Maniaxe
04-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Same here I haven't gotten points for the past four levels. I submitted a ticket last week and was told the app somehow gives you more than three points sometimes. That basically I have spent more points than I have earned. I have never noticed that happen but whatever. If I knew the starting points I could do the math and would know if this is true or not but I don't know what points we start with. I also have not leveled so I do not know if it has corrected itself. If anyone remembers what points you start out with please let me know.

jmeijer
04-17-2012, 12:59 PM
If you complete level 5 on a map, you'll get 1 extra skill point! For free!

sexkitteh
04-17-2012, 12:59 PM
you start with 1 attack 1 defense 100 nrg and 5 stamina (worth 10 points).

nycpizzalover
04-17-2012, 01:06 PM

I can sympathize with disappearing skill points because one time I had intentionally held on to a skill point hoping to use it later. One day it just disappeared. I contacted Funzio and they did some voodoo math and said that I was already given all my skill points. Moral of story: spend all skill points immediately, don't store them to be used later.

Maniaxe
04-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Well according to my math the reasoning Funzio gave me is BS. I have earned 216 points but have only received 215. I will wait until I lvl again to see if this fixes itself if not then time for another ticket.